Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2239
Misprint Edition
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: 20th Rival Collection (July 21st)
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10, 2016)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24, 2016)

●TCG: Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (July 22nd)
●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29244640
yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=7777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waifu

first for ded general half the time
ugly waifu

Third for Treatoad normie targets being fucking hard to find

6th eternal reminder that Red-Eyes is best DragonBro

Fags like you chased away all of our good posters and then DN went and died. Of course the threads are going to be slow now. Still waiting on the copies of DN that should have been popping up right about now, but BLS is a huge fag so he'll probably take the site design with him to his grave like the piece of shit he is

Remove ugly waifu

Xth for angering the anti-gays.
I just went ahead and ordered 3 Turu, in case I can't find 2 more at locals.

Fifth for marrying Puddingcess

boy there hasnt been any new thunder-type support out in a while huh

>I chased away all the good posters
hilarious m80. if anything this general being so welcome to retarded circlejerking tripfags is what chased away all the good posters.

If I preordered the Movie Pack booster box would it get there on the 22nd

ye

What are some rogue decks in the tcg that have a good chance against meta decks?

Keep posting cute Madolche

heroes
synchro masturbation can sack
triple beatrice turbo is pretty funny, but i think too sacky for this meta

Red-Eyes FTK and Hungry Burger Turbo feat. /sug/Turbo

See, this is how Yugi can win just by drawing what he needs

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29244640

he said tcg retard, he probably wants something for locals

Here for setdek petdek, Fairy Tails a cute and Darkord S/T WHEN

Is the only decent red eyes build a sacky ftk? Say it ain't so...

neck yourself mariomon

yeah m8
>does something retarded
>le neck yourself mariomoron xDDDD

Synchrons and HEROes

@148500070
wait, why he's still tripfagging? he didn't lose a Shadow Game a while ago?

Keiki dolls are justice.

20 card extra deck when

@148500334
(You)

this keeps reminding me that I will never be able to play Madolche again unless I import them.

my old Tiaramisus and Puddingcess will collect dust fo all eternity in my collection binder

Just run them without memegeleine. Anjelly is a vastly more powerful card in the deck, anyway.

Has anyone tried out the new Destiny Hero fusion?
If so mind posting a build?

Why do Brazilians use kkkkkkkkkk? What does it mean? Every time I play against one of them, I see that.

What is the stupidest meme tech you've put in your deck? also can I get into the actual discord?

i had a period where i just stuffed the seventh one in everything and gave no fucks
you aren't getting in the discord faglord, it's a sekrit club for only /dng/'s bestest tripfags

the thing is that a lot of people collects madolche in my area (it gets worse because there is this fat drama dude that rants when you buy/trade any madolche related card near him because "Tiramisu is MY wife, thus the madolches are mine, and only mine to play" and I did a very accurate quote"), thus I'm never able to get Anjelly/Magillene, heck it took me a good time just to get a single Hootcake, and was very lucky to find a Chocolat-A-la-Mode.

believe me that was quite a feat.

>implying any rational person would let Marioman into any group

I'm still temped to do this in any deck when I run Edge imp Scissors or Plaguespeader. It's in my "Put in whatever sounds fun" build of ghostricks

>implying I didn't infiltrate the group ages ago
what the fuck did you think my hiatus was for? made several new trips and managed to get into the group with age

Waifu wars are more real than I thought

Jesus, that's got to be the most egregious bit of Yugioh autism I've ever heard.

Mariomon invite me to the discord.

you-yeAH!

nah m8, if I invite you the discord then the jig is up and ill be kicked out

That's hard to do, since he isn't in it

Post a screencap of my post to you then, fuccboi.

and believe me, it get's worse if the guy manages to find some Madolche stuff in your decks/binders
there was this time in which a friend got me a Gold rare portuguese Tiaramisu. jesus, that guy was over me the whole day.

>damage controlling this hard
you'll never figure out who I am ;)

Found an old frog the jam and heard mention of Psychic Kappa, what other DM era cards should I go looking for?

Im learning to play DDDs, i feel like i use all my fusions too fast and i barely go into Level 7 Synchros, is this normal?

This is just too perfect to be true

Turu-Purun

Those are the Unexpected Dai targets for Treatoad

>aliens are still garbo
>destiny heroes still garbo
>abyss actors still incomplete garbo
>cardians build chimneys
tier 2 meta sucks

it's bad. None of the new destiny heroes combo with fusion at all.
>Decisionguy would have made a nice loop with dynamite guy but hes only once per DUEL
literally killed any advantage engine the deck might have had

Would Towers and Construct be fine at 1?

towers would be fine at 3
construct should stay banned

Construct would be fine at 3, Towers should always be at 0.

Oh?

found a truck driver

Be sure to include this in every OP from now on.
Trips active: CMDprompt, Valkyrie, Vorcia, Narue, pepsicola, Mariomon, King, swamp man, NumbersHunter, Marzepan, Aquarii Wave, Gorz the Emissary of Darkness, RD4, Diamante, Umehara, pepsicola, DJ Update Guy

Non-trips but may as well be trips tier: Raita, fallguy, empolemew, Iron Core, ManualZion, me ;)

RIP tier: hippityhoopla, Mr.Vet Sr, scorpion404, Nerffie, neodasus, accel, Blu_Switch, Jmex, joeyjoey, AtmosX, Bboyspiral, Edgar, Mariomoon, Getter Emperor, Tripfag with Eyes of Blue, Yami Kaiba, Evolkaiser

It is, because the only Synchro Level 7 you're gonna use is Alexander for your combos, and Moonlight for removal.

Yup.

>make a trip for shadow-duel purposes
>still in mid tier
K.
Also, shadow duel me, fuccboi.

look iron core, I like you, I do. But last time I asked you if you wanted to be listed with the trips you declined giving me a proper reason behind your decision. do you change your mind?

Is this support good enough for Tellars to be meta again or is RoTA at 1 too much for them to handle?

>is RoTA at 1 too much for them to handle?
yes

No, I'm just memeing since you reminded me I made this to remove shitty tripfag shitposters like Mario, so I posted with it.

I wish it was a lie user. I wish.
there is a reason behind why I only have these after 2 and a half years

of fucking course not lmao, tellars are dead without ptol
man I just realized starve venom kind of looks like an overlord

I know I am new, but fuck, I did some contributions to the threads before.

Construct is not nearly as hitler as it used to be, considering that destruction is even worse now than before.

Towers is just gay, but Utopia S39 exists, so it would probably fine for it to come back as well.

That card isn't even good enough to be relevant

Don't forget Regal.

Towers: Yeah it could come back to 1, 2+ is debatable. Towers isn't the invincible "no built in outs? well hope you're got a crab king and a non retarded judge :^)" card anymore since we have s39 and the kaijus. with the new demise qli however they could probably stall till they could spit out 2 consecutive towers in 2 turns. that's where get into problems.
at 1:qli gets a nice boost, not really a change in meta.
at 2+:qli is probably top of rouge. still needs more scout to be meta though.

Construct: Shaddolls need construct. The question is: do you need shaddolls?
Construct itself isn't the problem it's the engines construct enables.
At 1: shaddolls are absolute top of rouge with the only thing holding them back being sort of what ritual beast have with Canahawk.
At 2: shaddolls are meta since they can use the clowns and other things.
Personally I want Construct back but I can see the reasons why it's hit. I defiantly think it can go to 1. I just miss playing against deck I actually play around instead of setting up/brute forcing through floodgates.

not sure it it's the original giraffe but ConcreteGiraffes has been active again.

only people who have contributed to this general, and to its demise (swamp man), have been added. are you a good trip?

I keep forgetting him. he will be added in the next one.

Tellers are the deck most shitters run because they won Worlds. Prove me wrong.

yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=7777
So how many retards will actually think this card is good and try to run it in BEWD now?
Just give us Alternative, the Gadgets and Spiritual Swords and fuck off with the shilling of the rest of this garbage set already Konami.

Nice quads

Best waifu.

That's the definition of """"OP""""" anime boss monster that actually sucks
You would think they would learn after gabage like Divine Neos

I mean, I posted stuff about deck builds and my (hopefully) non-shit opinion on archetypes.

You be the judge. Swamp a shit

meme dragon's mirror asspulls when

Continuing blog. sorry. I like shaddolls.
You hit the other point on the head. another reason shaddolls were good is because construct was a monster you couldn't normally crash into. and once you killed it It would just grab the card you need to make another one.

with 1 you'd need to get that Construct back to do it again. You would need to run more engines than just clowns + math and bulb.

even with 3 Construct a lot of decks can out it easy now.

Monarchs: pantheism/erebus/rank5/
Kozmo: Not really outs but they'll just outfloat dolls till they smack for an OTK. (why do Kozmos have such shit matchups to stupid things?)
Ba: Farfa, Digital bug bullshit, fog blade and crash, Kaiju
Dracopals: Ignistor, R4NKs, Unicore,
Siding Hate: Light Mirror, Kaijus, other floodgates.

as a bisexual I have to say, I love these male waifu vs female waifu arguments.

You can insult Divine Neos as much as you want but at least he's actually playable.
This has got to be one of the most unplayable cards in the game's history and it doesn't do shit when you get it on the board.

So where can I watch dark side of dimensions?

I love them too, since I actually like YGO girls.

oh come on bro, everyone in my generaion tried to build a deck for it at one moment or another. He's a classic.

You can't anymore. Not even in Japan.
You'll have to wait for the blurays.

WHAT WAS KONAMI THINKING
EVEN IN SLOW ASS DM FORMAT A 2000 DEF MONSTER WOULDN'T LAST 6 TURNS

>WHAT WAS KONAMI THINKING
nothing in particular

How do I into dinomist

the moths were good in dungeon dice monsters though

You think that's bad?
You ain't seen nothing yet

Wasn't Konami, but Kaz. Kaz is an awful card designer. He probably thought something along the lines of:
>oh shit 3500 ATK is a lot I need to make it nearly impossible to summon
I mean, he's the guy who designed Exodia, Gate Guardian and fucking Dark Sage.

I built a Ultimate Insect+Moths deck back in 2005.
casual as fuck? Yes.
fun as a petdeck? Absolutely

Guardian mind

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DM ERA IS NIGHTMARE FUEL

You should order a set online just to c uck the guy.

>Needing that many tellers in grave
Its condition makes it shit.
>with DIFFERENT NAMES
It's utter shit.

even in GX they didn't learn from their mistakes

it's a little better due to ending games in a turn and also being extra deck instead of main, but then again you are saccing bigger and better monsters compared to guardian

Find a more unplayable card than this
>oh shit 3500 ATK is a lot I need to make it nearly impossible to summon
I never got that mentality.
I get Blue-eyes was meant to set a benchmark for 3000 atk being the most any monster can naturally have but he didn't have to go that far.
Even worse is that he made god cards and the Masked Beast in Battle City so Blue-eyes ain't worth crap anymore in those chapters.

Wasn't Dark Sage an anime-only thing?

Neo bubble man?

neo bubbleman :^)