- speedrun.com
- tasvideos.org

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StreamerNews/status/753869293369061376
twitch
pastebin.com/UESAsXtQ
pastebin.com/J6z10PNm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats up with bertin and that shrine maiden?

But it wasn't me though.

how can one man be so based?

is there any speedrun record he can't break?

is there any marriage he can't end?

cutecrab

cut crab

>unattractive alcoholic who spends his days playing the same video game over and over again

Go to bed, Sam.

tfw bertin will never spoon you and kiss your neck while whispering "dayum.."

why did you spoiler?

why didn't you?

When speedrunning put you over the edge.

turok is already sucking the life out of me, learning these tricks. I predict I will become a grind monkey in no time. pray for me.

This will never happen in real life

it's 2016.....

HOW TO SAVE /SRG/ AS A COMMUNITY:

We need to bring our foundation (aka "oldbois") back, or they need to be more active. I'm referring to the following:
>weewee
>peaches_
>duke
>grav
>ion

Keep the following oldboi shitters OUT (aka stop talking about them/giving them attention):
>skeletonbill (doesn't speedrun, barely has)
>dickoak (same)
>beneziaa (same)
>slayer (same)

Secondly, we need to bring back our future (aka "newbois") and stop treating them like shit.

I'm referring to the following:
>malos (he is nothing how the thread makes him out to be)
>jmatt
>doublearmory
>tk mze
>andre

Stop giving the following attention:
>meows (rarely speedruns and only does so when he's a hot topic)
>ari (literally who? also same as above
>squid (tries to police the thread despite having no authority and not being a speedrunner)

If we work together we can save this place. If we keep giving people who don't care and are only here to shitpost/boost their ego attention, this place will not survive 2016, I guarantee that.

please stop posting this worthless shit. you're just making yourself look like an buffoon.

rip speed

Yo the fuck is this?
twitter.com/StreamerNews/status/753869293369061376

god tier

slave to the meta, slave slave to the meta~

*snuggies*

booya ! ;)

Stop White genocide

test

it worked :)

anyone else ready for bboys hands to hurt after he tries running sm64

This was a long time ago but didn't someone say they were thinking of learning Aggressive Inline here? I was just replaying through the game for the first time in forever to get used to the game again and its pretty fun.

SM64 is generally lower apm than SMS, so it might not hurt his hands desu.

i meant the hand pain excuse

I'm not sure what you mean. It's not really an excuse, there are examples of people who have medically demonstrable hand injuries from playing video games over long periods of time, it's actually relatively common these days.

nah he uses it whenever he gets exposed

is spikevegeta ever sober?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBED KILLA !

>somebody gender bent Narcissa
What kind of sick person does one have to be to do something to such a beautiful person like Narcissa?

why did you delete?

Myth: VC is more accessible than N64.

Truth: A used Wii costs about the same as a used N64. Good used Gamecube controllers cost more than good used N64 controllers. New in box Gamecube controllers cost more than new in box N64 controllers. SM64 on VC is roughly 15 dollars. SM64 on N64 is roughly 15 dollars. None of these things are difficult to find or inaccessible to buy.

The N64 version of the game is the most accessible version to most SM64 runners. The vast majority of SM64 players are in North America and Japan, and Japan doesn't have legal access to a viable VC version of the game.

can someone post the list of headcrab alts

ask slayer for his banlist its the exact same

reminds me of the time when our boi and peaches were doing speed guns live and they forgot to hide the weed and pills

Im in germany, where my bois at

hey slayer can you post your ban list please

wut

twitch
.tv/professorbroman

pastebin.com/UESAsXtQ

>aka stop talking about them/giving them attention
>Stop giving the following attention:
>The lists of both parts consist exclusively of people that are talked about to this day
How long until people start listening?

thanks for the late response!

>tk mze

Stop using my name, please. Thank you.

thanks for the late response!

No problem.

Remember when this dude tried to learn X3 LOL

LMFAO

>headcissa
>headcuck

Hahahahaha

Cran aint even did nuthin 2 yall niggaz doe

whats the srg approved gang sign to use at esa

putting on blackface and doing the haka

a trump hat

AGDQ and SGDQ tattooed on your butt cheeks.

vape nation

dab

This isn't an /srg/ represntative, stop forcing it.

pastebin.com/J6z10PNm

What about こんいちは!

>#Who is on your team
>+ Drc is our coach
>+ Trob is our Support
>+ J0na is our DPS/Flex
>+ Noizeeh is another DPS/Flex
>+ Dreft is our Offtank/Flex
>+ Zoan is our standin Tank
>+ I play Support/Flex

If basically everyone is "flex" why even bother with roles in the first place?

a trump hat

wait i thought he already was married?

>#What happened to speedrunning?
>I graduated, and got out of school. This meant i had to get a job sadly, and honestly working a ''proper'' job is would be a waste for me, because i feel like i have many different paths to choose from that revolve around the gaming area. I have too much dedication and skill to waste it working in a super market for an example.

>My sexuality is bi

working at a super market would help with his fucking ego
how long till he goes full narcissa mode?

>when i used to speedrun
Dropped
Quit talking about him

Why do all trannys have the same whiny voice

>Don't overdo it with speedrun questions. I know that a lot of people are very emotionally bound to me doing speedruns. But back then i was in school, and i didn't have to worry about a steady income, so i could just have fun with speedrunning. Now i actually have to get a job, and it sucks. Either i stop streaming completely to get a job, or i actually try and push for pro in something i actually enjoy.

Boys, is it socially acceptable to fuck a twink next to an heterosexual guy in a tent. Asking for a friend dont worry

Of course. Anything that is seen as degeneracy on these boards are socially acceptable in modern society, in fact it's even encouraged!

fucking next to people is considered uncool regardless of their body type or gender

Be more tolerant, fucking straight male.

I'm not one of those things

fucking uncle tom then, you won't survive the day of the rope by appeasing your oppressors, you fucking idiot

you'd get more replies on /v/

as long as hes cute go for it

>Good used Gamecube controllers cost more than good used N64 controllers.
uhh, maybe? There's no reason to buy used GC controllers because they're still in production and dirt cheap.
>New in box Gamecube controllers cost more than new in box N64 controllers.
Plain wrong. Find me a NIB n64 controller for under $24 and I'll buy you 5 of them. Third party controllers that aren't Hori are ALL garbage, and they're the same price as third party GC anyway.
>SM64 on VC is roughly 15 dollars.
it's $10 and aside from sales, always has been. N64-J can be had for like $5-9 if you can wait 2 weeks for economy shipping from Japan, it's less than half the price of the USA cart.

I'm all for SM64 speedruns staying on N64 but at least get your facts straight. Maybe also add something about not needing a JP N64 unless you live in a pal region, which some people here don't seem to realize.

LOL, too good for a normal job?

So what are we supposed to do until January?

All European speedrun events SUCK and NASA doesn't seem like it'll happen again.

talk about speedrunning :)

He's probably referring to the good type of gamecube controller, not the cheaply made dogshit smash version.

nasa will be at dreamhack montreal

Apparently the only reason people run 1.1 is because there is a giant skip in 1.0...

So use 1.0 for free WR?

Stop replying to bad bait.

>nasa will be at dreamhack montreal
Do you have any source besides your ass?

>how do i google "dreamhack montreal speedrun"
montreal.dreamhack com/en/speedrun/

>bait
He's not wrong though. Consider ocarina of time, which has a different case to be made for version-exclusive glitches, which isn't a thing for SM64, but the oot community is infected with the cancer "fastest official version only" ideology regardless.

In order to get a competitive time in all but 1 major category, you need to either import a Japanese console or pirate the game (which is what everyone does), using homebrew software to install it to your console and then modify your system to turn off the region lock. It's not difficult to do but as he said, N64 is more accessible, and doesn't require any of that.

Do you own one? They're fine if you don't need separate mappings for analog triggers, which unless you're playing smash or Sunshine, you don't. The triggers are slightly worse, as is the plastic casing, but the analog stick is equally good.

>Do you own one? They're fine if you don't need separate mappings for analog triggers, which unless you're playing smash or Sunshine, you don't. The triggers are slightly worse, as is the plastic casing, but the analog stick is equally good.
I know Sunshine runners bitch about them having bad diagonals. I have melee friends who avoid them like the plague. One said the stick on his became loose and unusable after about 100 hours; n64 controllers are notorious for shitty joysticks and they last significantly longer than that.

Didn't watch even 5 minutes of SGDQ this year, how was it?

well tbf I might be comparing it to the white japanese wii-branded one that everyone bought 4 years ago. Maybe that has the same issues? It performs about the same as the smash controller. All my original black/purple/wavebird ones have worn down sticks because they're old.

Probably the same as last year, but with some july 4th circlejerking.

>montreal
>canada

Nope.avi

love the meme where variety streamers pretend they didn't just use speedrunning to boost their audience

This one

NASA will be at Dreamhack Montreal with a sort of mini marathon. Expect smaller meetups from NASA runners and streamers aside from the major marathon. Potential locations for NASA'17 are being discussed but Toronto looks like it might be the location.