└ ARKS Report: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/report/

■ Current Update (7/6): 「境界を越えし漆黒の闘神」Part 1
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-7132016/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-762016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: Eorzea Selection (until 8/10), Assault Force (until 7/20), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

■ August Updates
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-heads-to-las-vegas-in-a-new-field/
bumped.org/psublog/sachiko-kobayashi-to-perform-in-pso2-live-event/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Remove AIS from TD

Please step on me Mistress Lilith!

Please collar me and force me to lick every inch of your body, Mistress Lilith!

I want to cum on luna!

ジグマフェイズ
Ship 1: 104,998,950 meseta
Ship 2: N/A
Ship 3: N/A
Ship 4: 157,500,000 meseta
Ship 5: 105,000,000 meseta
Ship 6: N/A
Ship 7: 210,000,000 meseta
Ship 8: 52,500,000; 89,250,000 meseta
Ship 9: N/A
Ship 10: 84,000,000

RARE

EXPENSIVE

SHOOTS .50 CAL PHOTON BULLETS

MADE IN CANADA

PLAY PSO2ES TODAY AND YOU"LL ONE DAY BE AS COOL AS ME MAYBE

I want to fuck a caseal

>rare
sure
>expensive
no
>worth it?
not really

calm down phone game boy

jigmaface? what?

when will es add an AR mode that lets me catch waifu cards outside

Never

Best you can hope for is AR waifu chip dating.

Why would you want that?

Nice

Buy a fleshlight and tablet fleshlight holder.

Preferably off Amazon.com

That would just get me arrested again

Sounds good to me

>Periodic nicovideo newsletter recommends the same six PSO2 videos literally every time
I should really turn this shit off

I have diarrhea.

Help.

Go see a doctor.
Alternatively: Fuck Lilith.

YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME
WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?

BUT I PLAYED TODAY

I DONE MY DAILIES AND FEATURED AND PLAYED THE LQ FOR BINGO

Doing dailies is bad for your mental health.

what would fucking them do?

You're missing your link with reality.
Your last login was in fucking 2011.

>2011

say what now

i dont get it

YOU LAST LOGGED IN

5 YEARS AGO

He's meme-ing on you, son! Don't let him meme on you!

YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR 5 YEARS, YOU NEED TO WAKE UP

IM ASKING YOU WHAT THE POINT OF THIS LIE IS WHEN IT"S SO BLATANTLY FALSE THAT IT CAN"T EVEN CROSS TO HUMOROUS

AIDS

Chun Lee, this is dad.
is the truth.
You have to wake up. Stop posting in your imaginary computer, go out and rub your butthole in the nearest skyscraper until you wake up. That's the only way.

dog tail yet

or at least fun stuff

new cat ears and tails no dog tail

>they're tradeable
do people actually buy them?

HERE U GO

What does that little star gems meter on outfits mean?

That's not where the butthole goes.

gay

the outfit generates 2 SG every 24 hours. the outfit must be worn to build meter, the meter also fills offline.

>Celyn showing his face after cucking Arie in XIVG and being outed there as a fat fuck

>every 24 hours
Just once.

don't be picky only gays play with their butts

>wanton shitposting no one cares about thats made up

its like you think i care plus i leave for bt in 2 months

THIS IS NOT A GAME
YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP SON

Ooh I see, thank you

>cucking Arie
>a bad thing

excuse me?

>Not knowing how much of a mental fuckcase Arie is

Arie is a nice person. Do not bully.

I still remember him pretty much writing a whole book about why he didn't like "the new EDF" in the old threads.

>ERP'd with him once
>don't do it again when he asks
>he calls me a fucking shitbag and blacklists me for no reason

He was really shit at ERP.

were this actually true, people have had far worse reactions to getting turned down for erp so i don't think that would really be blacklisting someone "for no reason" even if it is a relatively silly reason

Why do people say jet boots are bad? They aren't on Fo levels of mobbing, but seems pretty good as far as melee mobbing goes.

Are there specific attack techniques people want on friend partners? I'm having mine use Razan, Ilfoie, and Nagrants at the moment.

>seems pretty good as far as melee mobbing goes
Double saber is eons above JB

you mean dual blades. double sabre is a Fighter weapon.

Why does Shifta/Zanverse boots effects stay active after switching weapons?

>DS is a Fi weapon
I'm aware
>M-muh Bouncer
Fuck bouncer

anyone else playing on PS4 having their sound randomly cut out during an intense battle? i've noticed it frequently occurring in the LQ.

They aren't bad, but Bouncer skill tree is

I want sign painter to step on me!

They don't. Just put things like shifta, deband, megiverse, and zanverse.

If a mag was evolved via evolutionary device and I reset its stats to 1, will its appearance reset to default too?

no

>wake up
>bouncer still not deleted
>back to sleep
Sega please
I'll even buy star gems in you fix that problem

Why stop at Bouncer? Why not just shut down the whole game and take it back to drawing board to make it not such shit?

Why stop at the game? Why not just shut down the whole planet and take it back to the drawing board to make it not such shit?

I need this please sega

Would a simple number adjustment do the trick?
it feels weird with the ammount of leftover points you end up with even after you get both weapon skills+stance stuff
new field when

Literally Kirito blades.

i hope sega made futanari available in the next character creation

>Literally Kirito blades
Well shit i am only reading sao doujins so i would not know if you have not told me

>oh

Yeah, I mean it's still cool looking but the black one is jsut a slight edit of your picture and the white one I believe is Asunas rapier.

My room pets when?

pls tell me what is that op Fi/Hu build
i just wanna have fun

>no OH mpa
Dead team

where is the hot glue guy

>SG tickets out of the ass
The hell is this.

It's like free samples meant to hook you up.
Don't fall into their trap

How can I practice challenge quest strategies so I won't look like a complete idiot when joining a random group?

It's called Fo/Te

where is everyone getting 254「Voパフォーマンス」 from

i just came back after a while, which ship is less cancerous and more populated in term of eu/na? 2 or 4?

Or should I just say fuck it and join a random group? I doubt I'll be able to communicate with them much, so that's a problem.

It's probably too late for you but I honestly wouldn't recommend ship 2. The Ship 2 English community is a cancerous environment. A lot of people are quitting lately because of episode 4, and a big portion of the people who stayed are trying to turn this game into something it isn't. I play on ship 4 mainly, with 2 alts on other ships, one of them being 2. My ship 4 team is chill and quite skilled, but finding a team on 2 that is both of those things is pretty rare. On 2 I'm in a really big (over 90 people) casual team, and while they aren't the best, they're fun to hang out and talk about anime with.

But I always hear about a lot of dumb drama shit going down on 2, as well as other shit like RMT and EN people hacking and even stealing shit from their own people. No joke. That and teams like Quasar who try to turn everything into a competition and make it very personal when they "beat" you and go around starting shit with everyone.

I'm EU so idk, maybe it's an American thing but I can't understand why so many people use this game as a means to gain e-fame/feed their egos or reap a profit rather than playing to have fun. It certainly fits the stereotype, I guess.

I really feel like a lot of the good people quit pso2. I never thought the EN community would ever get this bad 2 years ago when I started. I've heard about the stuff that people here were/are involved in but there are big, well known teams that are just as bad. Maybe it's just a case of people thinking "I can't get reported/banned, nobody's gonna do shit, might as well be an asshole" or team leaders not being able to control their members like what happened with Quasar but ship 2 is in a really bad place right now.

If you still plan on playing on 2 and want to meet people who are active and friendly, I'd recommend going to visiphone and searching for a large team that welcomes newbies. They might be filthy casuals but pso2 is a casual game after all.

both ships have diffetend kinds of cancer

Item code from a real CD purchase

Thanks for the explanation.. im also the type of guy that usually goes solo and just likes to see people around him so its no big deal.

Then you will enjoy yourself with the NEETs from Ship2.

Is there an ammount of attack that roughly equates to +1% damage?
i know it can vary wildly but need some number to play around

Ship 2 if you want to be around ship english people.

Ship 4 if you want to be around ship english people.

Unless you speak japanese, team quality on ship 2 is far superior.

I FUCKING HATE ES
OH U WANT RAINBOW WEAPONOID STONES? BETTER GRIND AS MANY REPETITIVE SOUL RECEPTOR FARM QUESTS AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FUCKING RARE THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEM IS SLAPPING ALL WEAPONOIDS ON A PALETTE AND GETTING ALL KOREAN ON THAT SHIT
ES EQ? I LITERALLY HAVE NOT DONE AN ES EQ WITH ANY PROFITS MADE FROM IT IN FIVE FUCKING EQS. WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE TO SPEND A -MINIMUM- OF 5 HOURS KILLING THE SAME FUCKING BOSS AND GRINDING AWAY ALL THE JUNK I GET UNTIL ~~~FINALLY~~~~ I GET A SUPER HARD TRIGGER SCRATCHED SO I CAN -NOT- GET DROPS AND DO IT ALL OVER A FUCKING GAIN
SHITFUCK THE ONLY WORTHWHILE THING I'VE EVER GOTTEN HAS BEEN SR WEAPONS FROM THE BONUS SCRATCH ITSELF AND THOSE ARE CHEAP FUCKING TRASH NOW
FUCK YOU FOR GETTING ME INTO THIS
FUCK -YOU-

Actually, how coordinated are random CM groups usually?

skeletan is on meltdown. be aware of any shitposting to justify his existence, remember to report and remind him to kill himself since vg is the only relevance he will ever have in his life.