/pgg/ Pokemon Go General

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09UAzg3Ualc
youtu.be/zCAK3bwOGx0
strawpoll.me/10750805
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good OP

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

>tfw it's night but you wanna catch more mons

Really nervous about talking to the guys near my house tomorrow, but thanks to your advice /pgg/ I'll start with small talk. I'll start by giving them Team Valor badges I made and I'll say something like that'll be $5 each. Joke haha, and then I'll say my name.

1ST FOR INSTINCT!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=09UAzg3Ualc

My S4 lags a bit and has problems.

Am I spending too much on this game?

I'm going to fake nerd rage over pokemon go and throw my S4 against a wall for youtube bux to pay for it all.

Foolproof

NIGGERS!

Ok I give i can't find a single fucking dratini in this god dam city. How do I start spoofing?

>665 for a stupid ass game
Yes

Why did you get the S7 and not the S7 Edge? Battery is much better with the Edge.

Reminder we have people here who actually walk and want to socially interact with thte outside world through pokemon.

>found a park in town that spawns Dratinis slowly, but surely

Got about 8 of them in a couple hours

definitely hard mode clan. hard as fuck to hold gyms

Jesus christ dude, frivolous.

I have a 20k mah external.

also my carrier doesn't have the edge yet.

hard to hold gyms because the game is fucking imbalanced to give attackers an inane advantage

unless you severely outlevel everyone in your area you literally can't hold a gym, its simply impossible

the mechanics in this game are retarded

> who actually walk
That's a good thing. I don't want to talk to anyone but enjoying a game outside isn't inherently bad.

You could've gotten a nearly new S7 for $400 on Swappa, friend. refund that shit.

>only have infinite incubator left
FUCK, do you get incubators from pokestops or just from leveling up?

I don't know how to tell apart chinese clones so I stay away from all that shit.

>tfw you wanna catch more mons but there's gunfire

Is there any other way to stop my game from crashing on bluestacks than just deleting my account every time? It's pretty annoying to sign in and sign out whenever I load up the game.

leveling only

2 dolla goyim

leveling up or paying money

No, if you get 9 friends or alts and grind gym prestige you can have a level 10 gym. 6v10 is tough to challenge so they have to grind like hell.

Top Pokemon names, go.

Make them out of bottlecaps.

Normies and redditors need to get BTFO.

Someone has to do it. May as well be me.

youtu.be/zCAK3bwOGx0

I understand this is bait, but for anyone actually considering doing something this stupid. Try this instead.
>Hey, are you guys playing Pokemon Go? (Y/N If Yes proceed to next step.)
>I was wondering if you guys wanted to walk around and catch some pokemon together? (Y/N If no "Alright, maybe some other time then." DON'T GO AGAIN. THIS IS A POLITE NO.)
>If yes...Walk around with them, get to know them. Ask about the team they joined and try not to be hypercritical about little things.
>Last step, have fun.

>ride my bike for 15 minutes
>nothing
>on my way back a weedle
>its in my yard where I caught all my other ones
This is fun?

>grind like hell
>can literally do it in 10 minutes tops, even less with multiple people

unless you make a wall of 2kcp mons youre not defending shit. and if you do get 2kcp mons you cant grind prestiege of them so youre kind of fucked

if im the only one in a gym but level it to lets say 6, does someone else have to fight me 6+ times to get the rank down or is it still piss easy for them?

who /visual novel while grinding/ here

truly comfy

oh hi

Grinder here.

I severally outlevel my area and small groups of level 9s can take out my level 2k's.

They get 6 FUCKING GUYS to do it with too.

It's 6v1. How is that fair? Gym system sucks ass.

Is Gastly a good Pokemon to main?

>Walking with friends
>Find a snorelax
>Holy fucking shit
>People freak the fuck out
>Everyone runs around the roads trying to find it
>I go my own way

>Find it in a minute
>Call everyone over to catch it
>There's about 15 people that run over
>Go to catch it
>Game freezes
>Watch other people smile with glee as they catch their snorelax
>Reload the game
>He's gone
>Didn't catch him
>Won't spawn again

>"Hey Jacob, what level was your Snorelax at?"
>Mfw

Honestly I've just found groups and we talk about how everyone we see is playing it, and pretty soon we're walking around and talking about non-PoGo stuff.

Is it really that hard for you spergs to talk to people?

Move to a city, who the fuck lives in Rural areas nowadays, are you a hippy?

That's why theres no reason to try had with gyms. Just control as much as u can and cash in quick

Take solace in the land.

>main
go back to LoL you fuckwit

What's a good place in NYC to catch rare pogeymans at this time of the day, or rather, of the night?

I'm level 7 and got no improved balls, but have hundreds of the regular ones.

Game design is shit, all the pokemons live in shopping malls, churches and holocaust museums , meanwhile in the forest near me I never saw a single monster

>go to local uni
>everyone in groups
>or couples
>no one looks at me
how do i make friends in this situation

That's not really my nature. I'm a quirky person and I like to have fun and do things out of the norm, so if I see a dame that's attractive I'm going to fly like Pidgey over to her and say "you see me around lately, I see you've met many like me" while she giggles and I ask her for her number

this.

They just have to attack only the bottom pokemon over and over and they get 6 to do it.

To grind prestige you can just attack the first pokemon, but you only get ONE POKEMON and it takes forever.

+100 prestige per battle

OR

-4000 prestige for the enemy.

How stupid is that? Very stupid.

Yeah they need to change the battle system, 6v1 is retarded, you can take the gym fast but you cant keep it, i go out at around 4-5 am daily to cam all 6 of my gyms for 6000 dust, its really not worth it atm

You're my new favorite person.

ITT we teach each other not to be autistic when around other human beings

Can't tell if you're really that stupid? A gym of 10 1k CPs isn't something you can complete so you don't get -2k for wiping the whole gym you get like 150 per pokemon victory. You have to grind down thousands for even getting it 6v6 which they wouldn't win without an equally strong team.

>Walk up to group.
>"Hey guys whats up"

it's that easy user.

Central park, lures 24/7.Triple sometimes quad stacked.

That's gonna be hard. Go somewhere else. Pre formed groups when there are other groups around is the hardest social situation to break into

strawpoll.me/10750805
strawpoll.me/10750805
strawpoll.me/10750805

>tfw your apartment complex is on fire but you're too busy catching pokemon

No, you don't get 2k unless you wipe the entire gym so they would grind a few hundred at a time at best.

I swear to god these shits spawn every time I'm stuck at my desk. Yesterday it was Wigglytuff and Hypno, today it's this asshat. Should I try and go for it again, or leave it be? I just got to work and I think my boss caught me going out yesterday. I also already have 2 Haunters and Gengar, although they're all only approx 500 CP.

>go up to group
>"hey find any good pokemon
>"yeah man
>"mind if I join you?"
easy

Do normies in your cunt play?
Mine does.
t. swede

>tfw some faggot found a gyarados right next to me due to incest
I want to fucking neck him

where the hell did you find Snorlaxes at? particular places?

>grab some beer guys on me
wat

Fucking mysticfags, man

color me hooked

there was an ivysaur outside but i missed it, how bad is that?

> I want to fucking neck him
After incest with him I'm not sure he'll mind necking.

most downloaded app in America m8

same with a wartortle, outside my door, it ran away after 1 ball, fucking cunt.

I did it cause literally every gym in my area is valor and I am not bandwagoning those fucks

Have we found out the current trainer level cap yet?

you get -400 per kill, do you even fucking play this game you dumb motherfucker?

if they kill the first pokemon 4 times you lose a spot, and so on. it would take a normal person 10 minutes to clear a gym as long as they can kill atleast 1 with their 6 god damn pokemon.

gyms are retarded

why not instinct?

most gyms to challenge since it's the least picked team

I miss day 1 already.

No one hops out of there car and wants to see what you got anymore.

Maybe my town just sucks

Still hundreds of people mobbing around the big cities?

not really. would your group of friends turn down a lone trainer if he/she casually was like 'yo'

Is there a new version for Android out? Store keeps crashing on me.

meant for

i heard 30, im 21 but i heard some streamer was 25

Thanks, good spots for grinding, but I don't see many unusuals around, just the everyday ones

My small town of 5k still has roaming packs of kids.

If he's weird and annoying yes, I'm not a fucking baby sitter. If he's chill and nobody minds him we'll stick around and maybe befriend him

it's likely 50. 50 would put the max pokemon level at 100

and i doubt it would be 30 considering people are already 27..

it took people over a year of active play to max out in ingress, this company loves grindfests

>install ingress to see where pokeyman are hiding in my neighborhood
>literally just random houses have a bunch of xm
The community pool and surroundings have a bunch and I already expected that but this is not very helpful

>blind leading the stupid

It's based on lvl difference you dumb fucker.

I'm not even who you are responding to.

If you outlevel you get like 100xp. Half the cp and you get 400ish

The way I see it, lures bring the unusuals to you as opposed to hunting them down.

I've got town full of mystics, valor not being able to hold a single gym, and instinctbros holding on one simple gym at walmart. They fortified it with over 1k cp hypnos

Incense is personal, unlike lure.
It makes a special pokemon appear just for you.

Anyone else getting mons spawning on top of them like this?

Is refunding still a thing

Me and my friends were talking to some random dude that walked up and introduced himself for like an hour and a half.

He was a hyper normie and never even played a pokemon game ever but we let him tag along anyways.

Just don't do aspie shit and you will be fine.

Except I do level 3 gyms, lose to the last pokemon, and get around -250 prestige. 400 if you can't read maybe, learn your numbers.

not for me but i was going to buy nonetheless

Hmm I see, guess I'll stick around then

"yo what team are you guys on"
"yeah, cool. catch anything good? I got a lapras earlier"
"you can't find them, you gotta hatch them from eggs you find"
"cya"

is it really that hard

Can someone help me out? I beat a gym with 3 pokemon and turned it back into neutral, and like 10 seconds later, 2 people put 2 more pokemon in it?

Do I not get the privilege of taking the gym after immediately draining all of its prestige?

Did someone just wait there and then jack it from me?

Too bad they couldn't come up with a system to zone off areas like how pokemon availability works in the real thing.

Like if I live on a farm out in the middle of no where with a forest to my back, mark the farm with Tauros and Ponyta, mark the wooded area with Virrdian Forest shit. It shouldn't be that hard to come up with something to automatically recognize these things. I mean they can recognize WATER=WATER POkEMON. why not give the rural fucks something too and just randomly generate some Pokestops at intersections?

The only other real way of solving the Rural problem is corporate sponsorship from McDonlads and shit.

My favorite part about this game is how much it triggers normie wagecucks. They're so mad that they have to work their double-shift at McDicks while everyone is out having fun catching mons.

incense

I'm level 10. I have two lucky eggs, and 350 Zubat Candies. Zubat take 50 candies to upgrade. Do I hold out or use this to power level now?