open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777 no password

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/961899992395811755
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/961899992398963689
youtube.com/watch?v=yk3Di9igkec&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh thank God someone made one.
I was glad when we let /kfg/ 404 last time, but these past few days have been fucking terrible without it.
I wanted to die without my Staying Tuned General.

Also, before I watch in pain as this momentary relief slides to Page 10:

>Reduced large zed (Fleshpound, Scrake) Railgun lock on time from 1.1 seconds down to 0.6 seconds. This was done to improve lock on time for larger zeds, and to go somewhere between the lock on time before the current change which took the lock on time from 0.3 seconds up to 1.1 seconds

Who the FUCK uses Auto-lock for big guys?
I don't understand.

I hope the Livestream in the next couple of days won't be a giant fucking waste of time.

>Try to go back to KF1 for a bit
>Have a very hard time because I'm used to the small differences that can actually mean something all together
I forgot how fucking terrible the hit reg on Heal-Darts were.

>Who the FUCK uses Auto-Lock for big guys
The ignorant or controller users

P-People don't seriously use fucking gamepads for this do they? Is this why Steam still has a "We demand Make a Beginner difficulty" thread?

Yeah I saw that shit earlier.
Was amazed.
We got the Beginner difficulty, they just renamed it Normal so the fairies don't feel bad when they wipe on it.

I guess you got to remember that any gamepad-related shit is in preparation for the PS4.

>But who would get KF2 on console when it would be so much better on PC?

People without decent PCs, or people with decent PCs who are retarded.

Probably. I can't imagine how much the difficulty is gonna have to be toned back for PS4 for the game to be playable.
As it stands right now its too fast for normal before, now you can probably do it on Hard with how much easier they made Hard for whatever reason.

I can't do this grind anymore. If I wanted to grind for better stats/items I would play Warframe. Is there a way to just edit an ini file or something to get level 25 in some perks? Between KF1 and 2 I have nearly 1,000 hours.I know there are trainer levels, but even with that I'm still only netting like ~25k xp/hour. The grind and developer bullshit is also pretty fucking similar to Warframe too, now that I think about it.

If you're handling it as a grind and aren't just enjoying the gameplay you should probably just not play user. Negating the grind isn't going to make it any better.

>the difficulty is gonna have to be toned back for PS4

How the fuck could you POSSIBLY make this game any easier while keeping it fun?
An even easier Normal.

Good Lord it'd be boring as shit.

Why the fuck can I not join games?

Server browser only works like 1/10 times I try, close to uninstalling because of how frustrating this is

xth for cucking cutest demos

Fate is telling you that you are free of the Staying Tuned.
You have done your duty, and your service has been honoured by the Celestial Powers.
You are free.
Go.

So, how is the new "no zed teleportation" working out for you guys? Did it make game more enjoyable? How's crawler hopping and general class balance? Can't install KF2 atm, but I would like to stay tuned.

Zed teleporting isn't 100% gone, it's still there for when Zeds get stuck.
However, the old days of the same Siren appearing around every corner you turn are gone now. Much much better overall.
Zed Spawns are still like in KF1 though so you still have to watch out. Also, Siren numbers have been ramped up. They come in pairs a lot more now.
Yesterday I was playing watching the Metro tunnel entrance to the waterfront on Paris.
I shit you not, four sirens in 10 seconds from the tunnel, the cafe and the stairs. Couldn't believe it.

Crawlers can now be jumped on and over, so the old days of a 2 foot tall manlet spider freezing you in place are also long gone.
Combine that with no more knockback from trash and it's even better.

General class balance is still funny, but it's getting changes. Support and Medic are up next.

Sounds great. Are bloats still able to absorb insane ammount of 9mm shots to the head? unless you are gunslinger

it's definitely noticeable in a good way, you can move around between areas and not be immediately blocked off by zeds around every single corner.
i was never even really a big hater on the concept of zed teleportation before, but now that it's gone i'm glad it is, it's just so much nicer to think "i can run away" if you have to and it's also nicer to know that what was chasing you will still be behind you in the same general formation that it was, instead of splitting up and popping up all over the place every five seconds you can't see them

Yes, but not as bad as before as far as I can tell.

Pretty much.
When our Firebug lit a Siren behind us on fire, and that same STILL BURNING Siren appeared around the next to corners in front of me screaming her lungs out I didn't think "Wow this is a really interesting difficulty twist I like it", I thought "Wow this game is fucking cheating spawning units in my face".

I've never liked "Artificial Difficulty" as a buzzwordy phrase, but I think you can definitely apply it to Zed Teleporting.

Teleporting highly dangerous enemies in front of me every few seconds didn't test my skill anywhere near as much as it tested my patience.

I simply don't understand how you people even get to grind in this game, I maxed out all perk a few days after they came out.

Literally just play the game, a full 10 wave game is about an hour long, play 10-15 of them and you're probably level 25.

I don't understand what's all this fuss about "grind", I've had all my perks at 25 since i hit 200 hours or so and nearing 1000 hours today, if you don't actually like to play the game why do you care about leveling the perks?

Works on my machine :^)

Seriously though, I've many gripes with this server browser, but when I click on a server it never fails to connect me. Try posting on their forum maybe

From what I understand, it only did two things:
- sirens don't teleport
- nobody teleports if there are under 12 zeds left

For me that changed pretty much nothing. It's not so much an issue of teleporting but spawning. Doesn't matter if ZEDs teleport or not when you have >200 ZEDs in the queue that will happen to spawn behind doors/pillars/corners and embush you in ridiculous ways. The solution to this, in my opinion is to stop this ridiculous idea of "all the map is a giant spawn point" and go back to having a few spawn points outside the map channeling the ZEDs in.

The real problem is NOT fixed. It's still near impossible to kite on HoE where the spawn rate is virtually constant.

why are we still here

FOR THE LIVESTREAM SOON COMRADE

This guys got the right idea, levels just happen and after a few games you'll be hitting that block of level 5, 10, 15, etc. skills a lot quicker than anticipated.
Saying that though I was playing a game a while back just after SS was released and flicking through what I want to play dependign what the team had, some guy said I was a booster. I said "what" and he said I had everything above level 20 and a few 25's barring SS which was at a measly 7 and only had like 300 hours. This shits nowhere near as bad as it was in KF1 so I don't get why people think you need over 100 hours invested just to get one level 25.

Why don't we just make an actual /stayingtuned/ general? Invite some other generals who are only born to suffer at their developer's hands.

yes of course, Veeky Forums definitely needs a non-descript shitposting, animeposting, waifaggotery, shitty healslut memes and boipucci-centric roleplaying general thread, you're right. It's not like this place is for video games or something.

In that case, shut down /kfg/, because it's little else than what you posted.
Either we can condense it all in one thread or we can keep a bunch of separate threads.

Now that sounds like a good general, sign us up

That's simply not true. /kfg/ has a lot of people attempting to steer towards actual discussion of the game, in all of the threads including this one.
But there's also a lot of shitters who are only interested in fitting in by posting stale shit about le golden days /kfg/ and their hilarious, totally orginial healslut meme never seen in any other game community before. And it seems a lot of people only care about the latter and pretend that's all the thread are made of, which turns other people off from posting interesting stuff.

I'm here and in the steam chat only to talk abotu and play the game, and I don't mind too much that "friendships" and internal memes are generated, but it's getting out of hand because you people are fucking addicted to circle-jerking.

Is it time to be a dumb anime poster, screaming for healslut?

I think the issue with the former is that we've talked to death about whats what, the mechanics that apply and what is made for what.
It only really gets discussed with purpose if newer players fell into the EA meme like us and want to know how to not gimp a team. All we really do now is just wait for the WWAUT, and even then 80% are jack shit like the most recent one, all that was reported was the lock on time for railgun being a half a second shorter and thats it? At least throw in some other things to get us interested. Guess we'll see what this Q and A has to offer, shame i'll be missing it because of work.

YES!!!!

Latest WWAUT
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/961899992395811755

Live Update
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/961899992398963689

Prepare for the live stream today /kfg/

Yes, that and the size of the community as a whole. /kfg/ has what, maybe 100 regular posters? Reddit might have 200 or so, and the TWI forum honestly look like they have 10 shitters on them at peak times.

Technically there should be a lot to discuss, share ideas and stories, but there's so few people to do so that it's just not happening.

I'm glad we still have people making maps for the game, I wouldn't be surpised if they just stopped.

for healslut!

Unf

muhdick

Yeah nah that guy was retarded.

I got all my perks to 25 just playing normally.
It takes about 30 hours of gameplay, generally, to get a perk from 0 to 25.

This isn't KF1 where you could play for 1000 hours and still not have every perk at max, it's quick now.

I love memeposts and sweet bois as much as the next hedonist, but I agree that it does get too crazy at times.

But like someone else said, everything that can be discussed has been discussed. I've seen this happen in other Generals too, although it wasn't anime or faggotry, it was even worse, but that isn't the point.

>maybe 100 regular posters?

Honestly it feels like it's me and 10 other posters sometimes.

Thats pretty much how it is right now, but I guess most posters don't realize we got revived early

The game, and playerbase surrounding it, are dead. RIP, didn't even leave Eternal Access.

>Eternal Access

We're probably hitting 100 at peak times aren't we?
Only 13 right now but the thread's been non-existent for several days.

>Eternal Access
*slow clap*

livestream when

i need to cum

I came already

I can make you cum more

I don't get it, you're agreeing with that guy.

No?

Why does Berserker feel like shit now

All the passives you had which gave you the strength you needed are now down to choices, even then they aren't as good as they used to be as passive benefits.

It's ok with the eviscerator.

I've been using the perk that gives 2hp every sec and gives you 4hp per kill, it works until it doesn't anymore, but while it does, it's pretty good.

I'm pretty much always at 100hp but the problem is the tiniest fucking mistake such as having 2 sirens/bloats/husks on you or 6 stalkers/gorefast/crawler for more than a second is pretty much insta-kill even with the resistance perks. I just die immediately, medic or no medic, the hp goes down incredibly fast and there's no way to do anything about it.

I'm guessing this isn't so bad if you play easier difficulties like hard or sui, since the hp regen stays the same but enemy damage decreases.

I'm just experimenting for now, I'll try the tank perks later on.

Uh... what?

Wasn't that guy accusing you of boosting because you had every perk in the 20s at 300 hours?

I say that's perfectly normal.
Didn't that guy imply that you should've had heaps more hours to reach that many levels?
If so, he was a retard.

I used this method to up my sharp to level 15 instantly. It can also do lvl 25 instantly if you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=yk3Di9igkec&t=0s

>that background
>that fuzzy ass music
baka

Anyone else hate Killing Floor 2's sci fi aesthetic?
Its not grindhouse at all.

Heads up, the livestream should be 3 or 4 EST

We all got confused by the use of "that guy". Or maybe just me, and that guy.

I don't hate it. It's different, yes.
Do I wish it was more like KF1? A bit, yes.

I hate it. The fleshpounds look like shit, the scrakes look like shit, the sounds are weak, the gun sounds are weak, medic's entire weaponry exists. Where's my bleak foggy apocalypse, twi?

Its in KF1, check it out!

All these littles wankers waiting for the return of the old overpowered zerker always made laugh.
I mean, zerker is still a very powerful class but now, you must know who to use it if you want to survive, it's not just a brainless perk.

I survived a lot of 6 players suicidal/HoE 9th/10th waves with the "light build" (right skills) and Pulverizer and except Scrake and Husk, there was no problem. Just have one decent medic in the team and it's easy to tank even the biggest ZEDs (bosses on the other hand LoL, better run).

Ana think she slick....

Did I miss the livestream?

Yeah, I gotta agree.

Although it was fun, Zerker was kind of the 'easy' perk that I picked when I didn't feel like putting any effort in.

>We're back
Brace for disappointment during the stream lads

It's in like 3-4 hours

Do they still wipe on stream?

Probably will again

Wow, there's a thread up.
We're gonna die again after livestream right?

Are the supplier perk worth using?

yeah it's all Support is good for

Going to make some custom soundtrack files to bump the thread until livestream time
Any requests? or else I'll just make some Va-11 Hall-A files

what a beauty

How do I watch the stream? TWI website doesn't seem to mention it.

twitch tv/tripwireinteractive tune in here

Of course, it's tradition to whine for an hour and then die

Who's ready for more news on VR and versus mode updates?!

>use the extra ammo perk for support
>expensive as fuck to fill it all up
>still run out of ammo on all 3 of my shotguns before the end of a boss fight or wave

When's the livestream?

tv/tripwireinteractive

a few more minutes

>That scrake
Cute

Rev up those bingo cards, bois.

IT'S HAPPENING

>John Gibson wears a christian metal T-Shirt
Why are you giving us 2 free spaces user

Aw, it was close

PSA

PLEASE STOP USING OFF PERK WEAPONS ASIDE FROM THE MEDIC PISTOL