Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kr7KDCsIws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

212th for 212

First for laser pokes

1st for 2katlmaocaestus.webm

scythe

no souls bf

Which souls game has best PvE Archer gameplay?

This includes Bloodborne and its guns as well.

Definitely trying this thing out on the shutters at pontiff's

DaS1 probably. The Bow Blade in BB is pretty fun, but I don't think you could go full archer with the extremely limited ammo, unless you ran by some enemies anyway.

So does any of you here play on Ps4 at all? I'm kinda shit at pvp but would like to try and get guud doing some FC dueling. With all the meta shits in the pontiff area, It seriously puts me off dueling...

>das1
>archer
>luci

I had fun with a pure Archer in DaS1 PvP

*PvE

I just want to go through one of the souls games as a bow primary.

Thinking of using a buckler and a longsword/rapier as a backup melee weapon if I run into a tight spot.

DaS3 just doesn't have the ammo capacity for me, and I'm already in the middle of a High bloodtinge build in Bloodborne.

I can't decide between DaS1 and DaS2 so I'm going to roll desu.

Evens (0, 2, 4 etc) = DaS2, odds (1, 3, 5, etc) = DaS1

If you want to git gud then you need to learn to beat the meta, not hide from it.

DaS2 is shit for bows, especially because of soul memory. If you ever plan on multiplayer, PvP or Co-Op, buying arrows constantly will fuck you over.

are there brackets when invading? I did some 3 hour invasions and I was paired up with lone host or a host with a buddy. After that it's all 4v1s. Was I just lucky for the first few invasions? Also changed from red to purple, if that has anything to do with it.

I'm not too worried desu.

I've spent the same amount on arrows on Lifegems. Besides, when it comes to co-op, the password ring effectively quadruples that summoning range.

Purples have a higher chance invading worlds with more people due to their chaotic nature

I see, I guess that makes sense as they don't really have to finish off the host.

that's good because ganks are actually fun

Haven't played DS3 for 2-3 months. Did anything improve through patches or is it as boring as it was then?

>I just want to go through one of the souls games as a bow primary.

Play as a sorcerer. The arrows are blue and you have to actually manage a resource but otherwise it's the exact same playstyle.

dark souls 3 pvp is rotten at it's core, nothing can fix it

Ds2 is by far the best for a bow build. Poison arrows are actually effective against big enemies and can be gotten early on. Bleed arrows too. Did a bow run myself. Had a lot of fun.

Dark Souls 3's PvP is the result of an online feature getting treated like a competitive fighting game. From noticed that, and acted on it.

Sorceries deal magic damage, the vast majority of arrows deal physical damage. This isn't some sort of sadistic challenge run, I'll probably end up using this shortsword I found in the Forest of Fallen Giants as my secondary weapon.

Damn, I didn't even known DaS2 had poison arrows. And bleed arrows? That sounds fun.

Unfortunately i dont think Bleed arrows can be bought anywhere, and they're only 15 per cycle i think(55 if scholar)?

Bleed arrows are clearly too powerful to have more.

DS3 PVP didn't really click with me from the beginning, but PVE seems also boring to me. I have spent countless hours in DS1 and couldn't bring myself to beat DS3 a second time.

Is it wrong to wrong to want something similar to Chalice dungeons in DaS3?

Not the exact system, but just a place with variety where we can earn souls, items, infusion gems, or upgrade material besides farming the exact same mobs in the exact same places for hours.

Also, does anyone know the exact armor the Host uses in this vid? I the sallet, but I can't find the rest of the armor he uses.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kr7KDCsIws

Looks like a cartoony rendition of either the royal soldier armour or the falconer armour

s l a b s

where the FUCK is the DLC. Some one wake me the fuck up. I am dreaming of when the DLC wasn't out, this is the only FUCKING explanation.

Ask September or Autumn if they know

Who's that? Never ain't seen them in none of them FC.

DS3 actually has totally viable bow combat, and not only that it spices PvE up quite a bit due to stagger mechanics allowing you to keep (most) enemies at range, and the Composite Bow's rollshot adding more flexibility to close combat. Yeah some bosses will take a *lot* of arrows to kill, but it does change up how you handle a lot of the game.

I recommend Composite Bow, Pharis' Bow, and Onislayer for a run. Just do a quality build like you normally would, but you can skimp a bit on END (and VIT, obviously) and put those points into support casting.

What made the chalice dungeon fun for me is getting strange and really useless off-shape gems that I can share to bbg. Other than that, I don't see any place for it in DaS3.

any artistically inclined anons here? i'm trying to figure out the profile of artorias' greatsword for a cosplay, but this shit is going way over my head

Don't worry, It's pretty spot on

No, because I want that too.

Can you not backstab with a weapon if it's two-handed from your left slot in DaS2?

>idling at AL bonfire
>tab back in
>hit Solaire for half his hp
>insta aggro
Good night sweet prince.

Near the handle there are 2 bumps on the blade. And the whole thing needs to be longer. Man at arms forged it, search it on youtube

Ah the good old accidental alt+tab hits, its how i aggroed 2 merchants once

Didnt man-at-arms make one once? Could watch that video to get an idea of how it would look and how big it could be

can G2A be trusted lads? I want to buy DSII from there but I'm a bit nervous

G2A is fine, pay the extra dollar for G2Ashield if you want to be sure, its their guarantee policy
I buy my games from G2a all the time, never had a faulty one; just be sure to buy from a high rated seller

>tfw almost got three proofs in one concord summon but bloodring renders GCFO lava obsolete

>NG+ whatever
>deacons are suddenly a challenge now since they don't die in one shot
>have to resort to hornet backstabs since I'm using an ultra great weapon

thanks senpai

yeah, i'd have made it a good bit longer but the con has a one meter limit on props
the man at arms video is a pretty big help though, much appreciated

You could go to Oswald and ask for a pardon.

>Didnt man-at-arms make one once?
Yeah, they did.

SWEEPS NIGGA
Toss some charcoal on that slab and swing for days

Suddenly, it's actually somewhat engaging isn't it? A simple HP buff is all that fight needs to improve it significantly.

I'm about to try them on NG++++++

>Using an great wep
Nigga, you need either a shitload of stamina or a shitload of AR. If you don't have either, fuck off.

how can fire keeper be so based?''
best waifu in any souls game

>Yeah some bosses will take a *lot* of arrows to kill
I killed Old Meme King with only the Light Crossbow(unupgraded) and a stack of a 100 standard bolts.

They're definitely powerful.

>A simple HP buff is all that fight needs to improve it significantly
NG+ should improve the sight, aggro and hearing ranges of NPCs too. I miss the days of Demon's Souls PBWT where Black Phantom Scale miners would aggro from almost halfway across the level and come fuck you up.

Post more

why, she seems boring as fuck, almost no dialog

>invaded by gotthart's spammer
>literally does nothing but roll L1 at me repeatedly while i frantically cut down treebranch hollows
>NG++++++ Hodrick OHKs him from 80% HP

you probably think The Doll is the best?
no taste at all

>the con has a one meter limit on props

That's stupid. It's like they want you to look stupid on purpose. Make it longer.

I just realized.

I think the type of playstyle I wanted is like a ranger playstyle, like how Aragorn fights in LoTR. Longsword, shortsword backup, and a dagger for emergency backup.

I've used bows before, but I've always had a shield. This is probably the only build I've ever made where I won't be using a shield ever.

Not him but it would be cool if the Firekeeper had more dialogue. Every time I beat a boss I talked to her expecting some little lore snippet if nothing else. Was a little disappointed. At least she says something new when you give her the Firekeeper eyes at least.

I'm not saying this because you brought up the doll. I haven't played BB so I've got no idea what she's like.

hodrick is fucking scary

summon him in crucifixion woods and then run away
if the watchdogs are smart they will run too, he will eventually kill everything in that zone

baka

Don't call me that... Hurts my feelings...

>shitload of ar
I have that, it's just not enough to one shot the deacons

r8 fashion
post fashion
whatever
>a street sign is now a store front according to captcha

The funniest part to me was that I summoned Hodrick to distract the hollows. The twinblades dork was so focused on his gimmick that he didn't even notice Hoddy rearing back for a full-strength R2.

Try using Path of Dragon in front of her.

>i'll never cuddle with fire keeper
why even live

Her lack of emotions is a result of becoming a firekeeper, same as with Irina who lost her entire personality when she transformed.
You can return her a part of her self with the eyes of firekeeper, she gains enough consciousness to willingly follow your wishes and betray her original mission just for you.

i have no idea what im doing

I just picked up this ring after killing pursuer, why are my arrows hitting for almost double damage because of it?

C U T E
U
T
E

>4handa
BALLER

Ring of Blades; it increases the physical damage you do with weapons, bows do physical damage most of the time

>Carthus Crown
Why can only Wolnir pull that thing off

I used it on my very first playthrough as a greatshield + halberd tank and it did shit to increase my damage.

Is it double dipping the damage of the bow AND the damage of the arrow?

>she seems boring as fuck, almost no dialog
>an npc needs to have heaps of useless dialogues in order to be interesting
Sorry to break this to you but the Firekeeper is not there to entertain you, she levels you up and that's her only job.

Perfection

u wot m8?

Personally, Maiden in Black is far superior.

I would touch the darkness inside her if you know what I mean.

>be in duke archives with giant dad build
>become human, put down my summon sign
>get invaded
>gesture well what is it
>throw 4 poisen knives at him
>he hits me once, i immediatly chug 9 estus in a row
>he kills me while i chug a shit ton of estus
>i indict him

am i good at pvp?

T-thats ok!
Not everyone has the same opinion!

>giantdad

Could someone indentify these armour pieces please?

doesn't matter, continue what you are doing

Gundyr's Helm, Mirrah Chain, Outrider Gauntlets, Firewitch Legs

Thanks a lot

I believe the correct term would be "vierhander"

Here is an รค
Use it well

Parry WA with longswords in DaS2 is sexy desu.

Literally nothing comfier.

>Played 100+ hours of Dragon's Dogma since I bought it during the sale
>Start up DkS3 again
>Get the urge to jump and grab on to large enemies
It hurts

As a Zweihander user, is the blood infusion any good on it?

It's only worthwhile on things that can attack quickly.

The Blood infusion is never good, Red Jelly does the job better and doesnt gimp damage
What are your stats user? A Zwei should be Refined or Heavy
Possibly elemental if you're a caster

The gauntlets are actually Pontiff Knight Gauntlets. Otherwise they're correct.