Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56690
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for not posting in lucitard's thread

second for not posting in lucitard's thread

third for not posting in lucitard's thread

fourth for dead game on page 10

does anyone else's austism strike from this ninja using a broadsword?

absolutely not

That isn't a broadsword, mr. autist.

Doing a pyro/sorc playthrough in das3, just finished clearing the cathedral and having a fucking blast.

Dark Souls as a series would be okay if not for the gay and retarded "quests" that you need a fucking guide to complete

How do people even figure out shit like the Anri or Solaire or Siegwards quests? They are so stupidly convoluted. And I hate how you need to do some convoluted quests to unlock trophies. I would truly love to beat the crap out of the person who decided that was a good design decision

It's designed for multiple playthroughs and chatting with your mates, as well as the note system. Sorry everything isn't simplistic for your trophy faggotry.

That's because there is another thread up that is actually active. It has almost 300 posts.

The ingame ninja NPC using a Target Shield does.

Dead Thread. Dead Game.

Retard post.

That would be fine if they were optional and didn't have unique rewards. But since that's not the case you're required to read a wiki and do them if you want all the important items in the game.

dead

Best SL for Anor Londo invasions/aldritch faithful summons?

SL 50 - 60
Weapon +6 to +9

Why do you post this every thread? Do you just have a notepad full of shit pasta?

Luck x faith guy here. Is 60 faith x 40 luck viable at 120? Will be sacrificing vigor for faith because i'm a special snowflake

and who's to say he doesn't have 70+ vitality so he can actually wear that set and have reasonable damage

Reminder that Fire Keeper is the best waifu in any souls game and if u think otherwise you might suffer from autism.

He posted his stats yesterday, they were at all 99
Wouldn't he be downscaled?

Don't play coy, shitposter.

He doesn't scale down for SL100 hosts

but who is the best husbando?

PC FC still on!
High Wall of Lothric, password dsg as usual.
Be here or be queer.

can't i be both?

>fudman the lagger who will then blame others that they are lagging when they aren't
hmmmm

I think she is the autistic one.

post id

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee why do you guys never give me advice when I ask about my build?
Does everyone here just use cookie cutter builds?

Yes, but unlike the poisemaster we know downscaling is imperfect.

Melanoma-tier: un-fun to fight, un-fun to use. Literally 0 appeal to these weapons outside of simply being the absolute, objectively best pvp tools in the game. Immediately identify you as a tryhard tourneyfag delusional enough to believe that dark souls is a comeptitive professional fighting game, and also a browser of reddit and fan of e-celebs

Washing Pole
Carthus Curved Sword
Lucerne (+leo ring)
Black Knight Glaive
Gundyr's Halberd
Glaive
Gargoyle Flame Spear
Gotthard's Twinswords
Estoc
Hornet Ring

Prostate Cancer-tier: the hipster options for tryhards that want to pretend they aren't a mindless redditdrone gargling e-celeb cock, or the gimmicky garbage that involves broken, abusable shit that's only slightly less good than the above.

2kat
Claws
Chaos Blade
Dragonslayer Swordspear
Dragonslayer Spear
Drang Twinspears
Cestus
Red-Hilted Halberd
Demon's Fist
Storm Curved Sword
Carthus Shotel
Falchion
Lothric Knight Sword
Dark Sword
Irithyll Rapier
Corvian Greatknife
Hollowslayer Spear (+leo)

Operable-tier: Not particularly meta, but obnoxious for one reason or another. Usually excessively passive, mildly inconvenient or a super-specific hardcounter that is fairly easy to deal with but still just a pain in the ass. The core tools of someone who would rather just be annoying instead of actually fighting.
Tears of Denial
Bloodring Thorn Armor
Throwing Knives
Quickstep Daggers
Sorcery
Whips
Poison
The rest of the Katanas
The rest of the Straight Swords (except Broken and Lothric's Holy)
The rest of the Thrusting Swords
The rest of the Curved Swords (except Scimitar, Painting Guardian and Paired)
Blessed-infused offhands
Winged Knight Twinaxes
Drang Hammers
Ringswapping
Sun Princess Ring

>5 minutes
>gets mad

As long as you don't have much att or end it could work.

Put it in mugenmonkey. People usually flock to posts like that. You could easily make a great regenerator build with those stats. Gonna need to see your vigor though

ZIRAEL GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY FACE

>tfw you fall into none of these

>samefagging yourself

Through butt, unity.

I've asked in like 5 generals and no one has given me any valuable advice
Anyway i'm SL 80 right now and I think i'll go to SL 120 as that's the current meta, right?
My stats are currently
>20 vig
>30 end
>28 or something faith
>40 luck
Where do I go from here? Really not a fan of more HP.

when have i done that except for huntsman who was lagging so bad he was invisible for the other players?

What does /DSG/ think of Letofski?

when has the lucerne or any gargoyle weapon ever been cancer meta?

>/DSG/

Only if you bring your own boipucci.

Outrider Harper claims no responsibility for the state of any and all participants of the FC.

3's biggest flaw is that it doesn't favour various HP ranges, 27 is the bare minimum for lower levels and here you should be softcapping it or have sonething like 35. You'll die in three-two hits from anything otherwise.
You can reduce sone end if you are using lighter weapons and not spamming spells.
30 in fth and the rest in vig now would be the best you can do with no respecs.

simply epic

lemme guess: he runs past everything and uses raw ASS

the guys like SL800

when he enterd he wasnt scaled, when he got called out for hacking he comes back and is now scaled.

Everything after SL1 and no armor is redundant.

Post his stats then

I don't mind having less vig as I dodge everything anyway so should I put what I would put into vit into end instead then go to 60 faith and maybe 60 luck if I can?

Who can defeat the incredible headless muscle pyromancer?

no seriously dude where the fuck is your head

3's biggest flaw is that it garbage, everything in 3 is legit bad
wish miyazaki had actually made this game

>his

why dont YOU post your stats

reminder to all future hosts to be unembered to avoid this

on vacation
for the record the only CE thing i'm using is body mods

>great regenerator build
is this possible?

getting invaded? I don't get it

Luck scaling after 40 is terrible, don't bother.
That vig is acceptable for PvE, but try Pvp and see what I mean.

Is that supposed to be a Vengarl cosplay?

He didn't use a spear, though, he used those dual heavy iron choppers.

if the host is embered there will be constant people attempting to connect for invasions along with all the people trying to connect from summons

gives lots of fails

Hey poison run user, I just got like three ghru spears if you're still looking for poison weapons.

Sun Princess Ring
Anri's SS
Blessed Weapon
Chime Weapon Art
Bountiful Sunlight
optional:buff duration ring
22hp/s.

For hollow weapons it's better to have 30 luck, be fully hollowed out, and then use a +10/+5 hollow weapon in each hand as both of those will give you five levels of luck while you're holding them.

>go to launch game
>get ps4 loading screen time for some reason

Here's something I whipped up in a few minutes:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56690

You can swap out the darkmoon ring for bloodring once you use tears and just keep rolling until you get your hp back. Once you get hit swap out life ring for sun princess and regen back for shield ring to re-activate. Then once you get hit again swap out for chloranthy ring

do we have to have the area boss alive to host an fc? i dont really get the point

>ohko'd by NK because low level run

That looks like it's Sunlight Straight Sword.

are boss has to be alive

you do not need to be embered to host a full game of people

It's the longsword.

No, because he probably looted all that shit off of some corpse somewhere.

>EIGHT HUNDRED AND 91

called it

downscaling exists

>farming proofs for hours
>only one left
>suddenly "You are getting summoned"
>host already has 2 phantoms in the archives
>we kill three invaders
>three proofs
why couldn't this have happened earlier

We went over this with Drake, even if the damage is competitive with host's level range the insane defense bonuses aren't.

And it's no excuse for that. Because he gets objective advantages

Even with downscaling he still has most of the benefits of being that much higher leveled along with having far greater natural defenses which are not downscaled at all. The result being people will do far less damage to him compared to other players along with having higher health still.

blacklisted.

>finally get Proper Bow and Duel Bow on NG+
>waiting for trophy to trigger
>and waiting
>and waiting
>I don't have Beckon

Outrider Harper here. There seems to be a long wait between me touching someone's sign and them actually getting summoned. Sorry about the wait if that happens to you - I hope my internet's not to blame.

Lads if I'm doing a carthus swordsman build with just the right stats to use the carthus greatsword and 30/30 int and faith for pyromancys should I infuse my sword with chaos?

Which souls waifus are into pegging?

reminder i never lag btw

I still deal about the same damage to him with a scythe

I felt stupid when I worked so hard on getting DMB, only to miss the miracle seek guidance

Karla and Yuria(both ones)

what if i wore nothing but a loincloth
would that make you fags happy

shit, this would have helped when hosting the events

Yes, that would make ME happy. It would look pretty cute on you.

No working around it. Just come down to earth with the rest of us and your dick.

Is this how i greatsword of Judgment?
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56695

got em

That would be wise.

Repostan :

>Is it shameful to get people to help you with bosses?
Not shameful, but...
When it came to myself playing DS3, I got mildly frustrated at some bosses, not nearly as much as with some DS2 bosses, but some fights in DS3 were pretty challenging. However, I didn't want to summon because I knew that it would be more fun to find out about the boss on my own, try out different strategies and learn to read their moves. Every time I died, I figured something out or learned the dodge timings better, and when I defeated the boss I felt really accomplished and satisfied, because bosses in DS3 are challenging, but fair. I believe that summoning for bosses makes them piss easy, because it divides the boss' attention.

These games are amazing to really get the feeling that you're a badass mystical warrior *fedora tip* and the feeling is imo enhanced by the fact that you being victorious is far from certain. People drop this game all the time, so the idea of persevering to see the game to it's end (and then continuing to play forever, lol) is glorious. You evolve from a fatrolling Knight Armor shitter into a pssh nothing personnel kid who fastrolls through enemies with nothing but speed as their armor and teleports behind them with a katana and this isn't just through leveling and finding equipment you can use, but learning tricks about the enemies and the environment, it's an absolute joy to play when you're learning new stuff about the game!

Summon if you like, but I believe you'll have more fun if you solo the bosses.

are there only three spots for path of the dragon interactions?
-to archdragon peak
-Calamity ring
-twinkling dragon torso

see
>harry vs andy
it was like a stop motion ice skating show