/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Drop map > i.imgur.com/abSy8BL.jpg

>[Onigashima] until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav
- Fuyuki must be cleared to participate
- Jap servants increase damage
- 4* Rider Kintoki as reward - initial is quest reward, rest can be bought for 600 of each drop in shop
- 5* homo sumo CE: +10% ATK | start with 30% NP charge | +100% ATK (self, event only); can be bought from the event shop for 300 coral, fabric, & emblems or via drops
- 5* oni CE: +20% critical damage | gives 3 stars/turn | ATK +50% (party, event only); can be acquired via drops & the reward ladder
>Condensed event guide:
- farm AP quests drops while playing the highest BP quest you can manage until you can buy Golden Sumo CE for 300 of each drop
- farm DP & drops to get copies of & mats for ascending Kintoki

>[Minamoto gacha until 25.7 (14:59)]
- 5* limited Berserker Minamoto
- 4* Berserker Ibaraki
- 3* Assassin Kotaro
- 5* Mashu CE: increase Quick card performance by 15% | increase NP damage by 15% | Drops +1
- 4* Tamamo CE: increase Arts card performance by 8% | increase NP gain by 15% | Fabric drops +1
- 3* Kojiro CE: increase Quick card performance by 3% | increase critical damage by 8% | Coral drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
Robin NP bug confirmed by DW view.fate-go.jp/2016/qfue6n/

>[The 6th Singularity: Camelot]
More info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160706c

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info
>>

Xth for best archer

best berserker

Ozzy!

My husband for life.

I love my waifu

Did not expect it to be this fucking easy

Why

So is this new apk that lets you play on emus legit?

hi ur cute lets fuk

>Orion's NP interlude requires bond 5
Why

Xth for no amount of real money will buy me enough quartz for raikou

It works, yes.

YAMEROOOOOO

xth for paying in this mobage is retarded and makes you a pigeon

>filename
elaborate please

Maybe you'll get another for the anniversary gacha

Cirno are you there?
did you got a new phone?

>he has never watched tokyo encounter

Crap I meant that for

That's one long dong.

>Servant families

Sorry senpai but, can you enlight me?

>atleast its not a second vanilla jeanne

she's so fucking useless nowadays

>adopted

You cannot stop this love.

Does the new apk bypass everything or just emu protection?

You need to oppress flat chests (so the Ibaraki who is made for bullying comes to you) and worship cow tits (So Yorimitsu shows up)

Everything.

Emu protection is everything

We'll see who's laughing once she gets a cool animation upgrade

Fucking nice, time to root my phone again, since even without root I got error 60. chink phone

STEALLAAAA

>Raiko is overprotective over her lover-child
>Doesn't want anyone to take you away from her
>"Don't worry...Mama will take care of you~"
I have a great need...

its a show where Sugita and Nakamura plays video games of all kind together and they have guests all the time, and according to Miyano's episode the set they are playing the games at is Miyano (Bedi's VA)'s house

I made the filename because sugita looks unhappy there while he looks like he's having fun on tokyo encounter

>tfw kyonuu fag since forever

is my faith not enough

>no nursing handjob images yet

Faith is not enough
It's like saying you are a devout believer of god but never go to church or convert heathens

For example, you are required to hunt down images of flat abominations being granted salvation by the inclusion of big tits

Probably if they will change her class to saber.

my 2nd 10x roll for you.

Completely from Apologems.

Wish me luck /fgog/

First try 3bp

>100/120
>138/145
Why

Not sure I want to bother doing this event on 9 accounts
Or even 2

5* stella would be rad.

I think you'll be surprised by how easily she dies

Nope

Also I rolled 180 quartz, didn't get banana oni. Fuck my life!

When you play from the beginning, there's some CEs and Servants you dont part with.

Also i didnt get to fuse my Berserker EXPs yet, and that's when Minamoto arrived.

>that body
dude

t-thanks

I've done over 110 rolls this event from saved and reward tickets and gems to whaled quartz and all I got was 1 ibaraki and an extra vanilla jeanne and not even a single 5* event CE

I've stopped now and accepted my fate, if I'm meant to have her then I will roll her with the upcoming log in quartz and tickets, if not then I just meant not to have her

I had the same feel when I did 15 ten rolls for Scathach and, later, 7 ten rolls for Shuten. Didn't get either

Maybe we will get some upgrades to the 5s* in Extella if we are lucky.

Fuck you /fgog/. I can't install this new apk on Andy, and Memu is laggy as hell and demands way more resources (no idea if that's because of this particular apk or just in general though). So fuck you. Especially fuck the guy who claimed you can't roll silver CEs or Servants ten times in a row with singles. 10 bloody tickets for Kojiro CE, Fergus, Issei and Ryudou Temple. Not even fucking Kotaro.

>Lv 5 NP with 300% Overcharge
I honestly thought Memeaxe was going to do a lot more than this

As long as you have Sumo on the Sluts you got this.

>110 rolls
holly shit I fell guilty for hating raita tits and rolling her in three tickets now.
Are you the guy who wanted to trade account for a raita?

I've given up on scat now, she forced me onto the path of whales and won't even let me have her

a-atleast I have sanzang

>Especially fuck the guy who claimed you can't roll silver CEs or Servants ten times in a row with singles. 10 bloody tickets for Kojiro CE, Fergus, Issei and Ryudou Temple. Not even fucking Kotaro.
I said in a 10roll you absolute retard.

>Especially fuck the guy who claimed you can't roll silver CEs or Servants ten times in a row with singles
Why would you believe that

Y-yeah

I end up doing the new raid missions with my 5*s and vented all my pent up hate for her and realized honestly she's not worth trading my jeanne alter and maxed out waver for

>60 quartz and 10 tickets spent and only got NP3 ibaraki
help

did you allocate enough cpu cores and ram for memu?

memu shouldn't lag after increasing 4 cores and 3gb+ ram
unless you don't have 3gb+ and 4 cores cpu

I rolled x10. 7 Tickets, and 2nd x10.

Got Assassin Redhead and Minamoto. Siegshit is bonus i guess?

As for Event CEs, got Faithful Dogs x3, and Mashu/Ushi CE x1.

Shit, i thought that you were talking about not being able to roll 9 silver CEs in a 10roll.

My bad.

35 Tickets and no Tittyzerker. Only this trash. What a scam. Not even a 5* CE.

Ggwp qt tits

Fuck off

Ouch. I did like 11 for Shuten and got nothing.

First time I failed to get a limited I wanted

Hey, hassan is no trash

kys

Are you also the guy that I made fun of yesterday for whaling and having shit luck with gif related?

I told you, when you whale the chances of rolling something good are divided by two because the game sees that you are a pigeon who will whale more to have what he wants.
that's how it is

I'd trade accounts for Raita too. Attila and Tesla as 5*s

Y-yes

I'm also the Guan Yu fag if anyone remembers

huh that actually makes me feel worse than it should

At least you have a decent Berserker to use, you ahou yarou.
I'm sorry for you getting the yandere roach, though.

Should i?

You'll probably be fine with natural regen but why the hell not

How nice would it be if the conversion currency could go both ways? it's horribly inefficient turning 10 fabrics into one box, but it'd be very nice if you can spend 1 fabric for 10 coral

I just sent you 10% of my luck.
Make something good with it

I have literally 1 quartz left so I won't be rolling till waver hit his next bond or when my next log in bonus arrive but thanks

Halloween worked like that iirc and so everyone only farmed pumpkins

Do it, they're only worth 10k QP each, if it's anything like the Ibaraki shop. The runs should give you more than that in currency

Who's the biggest slut /fgog/?

Medb canon started a war to fuck the most well-endowed livestock in Ireland, so probably her

There's a working emulator apk now?

Olga

Me.

I think the reason why I couldn't roll Raikou was because I got cocky and I got punished

I've gotten every single event servant I've rolled for since valentine for less than 100 quartz and I got cocky so I deleted all the lower level (118 and below) people on my friendlist who didn't switch to event CE on the first day of event and never added any noobs and only added nip whales who had NP3+ jeanne alter and shit

Welp

Medb took thousand of dicks.
I would still fuck her it must feel so fucking good

Lucky
I tried to run Jack, Pirates and Waver. Minamoto literally hits everyone except pirates. Had to switch to Irisviel for that Guts.

So mean, how can you be so heartless.
I take back the luck I sent to you, come back to me once you remember the meaning of the world "friendship".

Time to unleash the NP in the order of:
Waver > Iskander > Sluts
Then you are OK. I'm just saying.

>1 bar away from raikou NP
>doesn't use guts or battle continuation thinking I got 1 more turn
>she generates 1 NP and wipes my frontline

That really is the worst part about fighting Raikou. The solution is to just kill her before then.

Just savescum faggot

The Battle Suit's Gandr is pretty useful for ensuring she won't increase her NP bar.