/pgg/ - pokemon go

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

instinct

In before the anti-spoof city fags come in.

>been faming pokestops all day
>farm so much that i got from 18 to 19
>not a single incubator from them

fuck this thing

Does evolution replaces mons' skills?
If so, which pokemon should I evolve then?

yo

anyone wanna ride a helicopter with me

it sure does suck dick only getting pidgeys and weedles especially when the max weedle i get only goes up to a 700 beedrill at level 20

shit is really getting out of hand

>he thinks incubators drop off pokestops

>android 4.4.4
>installed apk days ago, works perfectly fine, been playing nonstop
>game officially came out today but it's not in the play store
>go to its page from the browser
>"this app isn't compatible with your device"
Why? Not only has it been working perfectly since I installed it days ago, but my android version is 4.4 which should be absolutely fine. Is it because I installed the apk? If I uninstalled it would the game show up in the play store?

they do you tard

>there is a gym in the Korean DMZ but not in my town

I have to hold a gym for 24 hours to get rewards? the gyms in my area get reclaimed several times a day, how am I supposed to hold one for that long

ok nerd

They don't

You try and claim as many gyms as possible and take your reward when you've reached your theoretical peak. My town has two gyms so we've got people who settle for one gym and others struggle until they hold both.

tfw went to the shop for a drink and caught this so now i can use all the weedle as fossil fuel for him.

i wait till the reset then go out and cap as many gyms as possble, 6 in my case and then hit claim, no point doing the gyms till you need the dust.

You should still evolve pokemon, just evolve until you get the right skills.

So it replaces both skills guaranteely?

Those moves tho

wait, you just need to hold the gym when the timer resets? what time of day do you do this?

Yes, I'm pretty sure.

Yesly.

well fuck

So what's the secret to getting insanely high CP pokemon without even trying? A gym nearby is run by a ~1600 Vaporeon, is he just lucky with farming eevees or is there something else to it?

Whatever time of the day it resets for you. It resets every 21 hours. You don't have to hold the gym for the full 21 hours. If you take a bunch of gyms in the space of an hour or so, then cash out and go home, then wait for the next day. Do it whatever time of the day you have time to take several gyms.

DAILY REMINDER TO ALL SPOOFERS

KINGROOT IS MALWARE AND INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE WILL BE SENDING YOUR DATA TO CHINA INCLUDING GMAIL ACCOUNT INFORMATION

IF USED IN BLUESTACKS ITS GOT THE PASSWORD TO YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT YOU'RE USING TO LOG INTO POKEMON GO

seriously just google it
i mean
>a chinese rootkit
>that requires constant internet connection for your phone to be rooted
>can't uninstall it outside of the app
R.I.P the city of your identity, email account info, bank account info if you have bank apps on your phone, and your phones identity (this has been confirmed to be sent to their chinese servers and used to prove counterfeit phones are "real").
someone that used kingroot also had someone using a +123456789 number log in to their skype using their identity a few days after using kingroot

im unsure if its whn you start but there is some sort of timer, i just wait till i can claim, and if i have no gyms it tells me, so ill go out at 3am and do the rounds and hit claim.

Does mons' weight and height affect anything?

please respond
please respond
please respond
please respond

Likely Eevee farming. The higher your trainer level the higher wild pokemon you will see. I am 21 and see a lot of 500+CP Eevees in the city.

Your level?

How the fuck should we know?

Spoofers cheat, actually? What is the point? Why are you playing?

If it's not for the exercise.
If it's not for the social interactions.
If it's not for an adventure

Why in the flying fuck do you play POGO then? To hold down shitty gyms for a gorrilion years? Please tell me

why go to the fucking play store, you literally had the game, it would updte like normal, you're being difficult for no reason

>look up that dont hit in me creepy bois cunts twitter to see if we have a fully fledged shitstorm yet
>deleted
Bueno

i have the same thing using a galaxy note 2
i think galaxy s4 have the same problem

i just install from the apk, it's probably because it's a little glitchy, i know that my pokedex is fucked and doesn't show the description text properly and won't slide from pokemon to pokemon properly either

Your phone also needs 2GB RAM. If you have a phone that is stuck on KitKat you probably have a shitty phone. You will need to email Niantic to get the answer, which you can do from the Google Play Store.

Only 18 so far
So the guys just find a lot of eevees? Shit, I thought the game was mostly random. Are there just spots throughout cities where a certain pokemon is guaranteed to spawn?

lol

Because I want to collect them all and I can't always be walking in my city 24/7

I live in the rural countryside of Canada and have no pokestops near me.

The only thing left is a mediocre pokémon game, they are retarded desu.

I'm tired of 300CP+ pidgeys. I want easy to catch 10CP pidgeys.

To catch'em all, I don't even care about gyms, only have one, the closest one to my house, and I'm just waiting for SM.

commencing dump

So you want to uninstall the app to reinstall the app from the PlayStore? retard alert.

What settings should i be using on FakeGPS to hatch eggs?

holy shit does this work can somebody confirm?

q:^)

Stupid question but is there any way to know if you still hold a gym if you are out of its range?

saved so hard

Check the pokemon you left at it. If it's ded, the gym was taken.

not a specific gym but checking in shop at the redeem gym defense you can check how many you're holding at least

yeah if the pokemon you left there is dead, the gym is gone senpai

.gif
pls

fuck off

Then fucking play the DS games if you want to catch 'em all. Game is fucking trash if you let your computer do the walking and discovery for you

When/where do you think we'll be able to capture Ditto?

this dude knows what's up

>yellow wrecking every gym in sight

You were saying?

>signed into bluestacks using a throwaway gmail
>ran in a VM

Lol at those casuals.

I have a complete dex in XY/ORAS, so...

>Use first lucky egg on evo spree
>go from 14 to 17
>friend calls, says we should go catch some pokes together
>stop by park on the way to his place
>catch pic related
>todaywasagoodday.jpg

3/?

wtf my phone just exploded fuck you man

DAILY REMINDER TO ALL SPOOFERS

JUMP THROUGH HOOPS SO YOU CAN PLAY A SOCIAL GAME FROM HOM WITHOUT GETTING HACKED BY CHINESE GOLD FARMERS.

Sorry, I didn't want to sound bitchy. In shorter words I was wondering if there were more minimum requirements to play the game other than having android 4.4 and this user said it. It's weird that it runs well even though I don't have enough RAM

And how do I know what the "right skills" are?

what part of catch them all don't u understand, I want a full dex on both the DS games and on the mobile one.

4/?

DAILY REMINDER THAT you can use bluestacks without using a gmail account, just sign in through the pokemon trainer club, you fucking moron.

Ok cool just dont go around capping gyms and shit.

>discovery
unfortunately I live in a rural area so there's nothing to discover

no stops, no pokemon

you'd think traveling around a forest or a big plain would yield lots of pokemon but nope, just find that tauros riding the city bus

I rarely if ever see pokemon around where I live, and it's ALWAYS some route 1 shitmon

it's fucking bullshit. i can't level up, i can't get pokeballs, and i can't get high CP pokemon. i want to play but i am not allowed to. if you don't live in a city you are just fucked.

I do what I want. You're not my mom.

ywn meet up with britbongs and catch pokemans at night

But im doing her, thats close enough

This.

While I don't agree with spoofing as it creates an imbalance, thanks to Niantic's purely money driven pokemon dispersion, it's the only option for some people who otherwise can't play.

You're doing your own mom?

You know what creates an imbalance? Having a loop of four Pokestops within a minute's walking distance of each other, all set up with Lures.

>it's an Ash gives up a pokemon just as it becomes strong episode

is this true?

I can do that by walking around my neighborhood. Why would I need to spoof for that?

>autismos actually think this game strives for delicate perfect balance

laffin over 'ere

Change the photo so there way less instinct.

Hence why I said I think Niantic handles their spread retardedly.

>Men
When the leader is clearly a female

>watching the show
its literally for kids like any anime
they explain what they do so you clearly understand before they do it, thats why kids with autism can relate to it.

If you need to watch that shit, watch the Origins of red.fuck boi

Too much Gen 1 crap for all the nostalgia fags.

Why not?

shut up leddit

Fucking this. If all the assblasted walkfags would just think about the fucked up design choices that went into this game.

Instead of making the distribution of pokemon that appear in any area roughtly the same, Niantic chose a system that puts anyone not living in urban areas at a huge disadvantage. The assumption that more people need more pokemon is wrong, simply because catching one doesn't make it disappear for other players.
Apart from that, it also destroys the exploration aspect of the game.

So you could say spoofers aren't destroying the balance of the game, they are actually improving it.

Wouldn't all Beedrills be the same CP in the end though?

>its literally for kids like any anime
dude you can't be around here spitting such claims

Whats the most "meme" moment so far with this game?

level 21 and i onlty get 200 max weedles which go 215 kakuna to 800 beedrills which is fucking trash

>So you could say spoofers aren't destroying the balance of the game, they are actually improving it.

No, you can't say that. Accept its cheating and live with that like the others. Now give me some screenshots.