/mbgg/ - Mobage General #576

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:

ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:

Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.

pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf (embed)

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNBb-TCry88
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/22277
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/4s1a93/guide_new_player/
sys.Veeky
docs.google.com/document/d/1VihHe-cJlqL58BOnsCtEKpRAnRGCKE2cPteiepbu5_4/mobilebasic?pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Terra battle patch, something about a Gego patch concerning the new traps. Not sure if nerf or buff.

I was bored so I made a new SV account and it took 4 hours and 15minutes to get to C0 including the tutorial making the deck and going through story mode to get Floral Fencer.

Trading Post this week has some pretty amazing stuff. Companions Tickets for 80 each - these are the energy ones, and you can roll the current 10-roll event for 2 guaranteed S or better. Too bad I got a fucking Orichalcum Rod as one of my two golds from the first roll.

Though not as easy as Spinetrich, Tiamat is still pretty easy. Less annoying than Kraken was, since it's just elemental damage and no flat damage or reviving adds.

Easiest way to do it is run either an ice team or a fire team. I find fire to be the most time efficient. Tiamat starts out as fire, so you kill the ice adds while waiting for the Metal Rocker to show up, then when Tiamat switches you can one turn it with tappers or two turn it without.

4.1.1 made stealth pass through twisters, time traps, etc. without receiving their effects until you actually stop and end your move on a trap. Not sure what the new update has changed yet.

I almost want to play Shironeko again but I never get her.

>データをダウンロードしています

So we get 2 10 pulls during an event for free? Really generous

1600 Animata Eye, which is pretty quick and easy to farm up, and is worth 60 energy. That combined with the 10-draw companion event not only running now, but also functioning with the tickets, is just too good to pass up.

Please have a nice day user and have fun with your mobage(s)!

Hope you have bad rolls too user.

>Anniversary event
>Still not available at 8pm
オワネコオワネコ

>2100

What happened?

There are people in the world that have lewd thoughts about Luna?

Rude!

Second companion roll was even worse than the first one. Two golds were a Hiso Buckler and Thunder Counter. At least the first one had the Tempest otomo, which isn't completely useless I suppose. The 18 silvers were all coin pact trash, but that's no surprise. Can't really complain about it considering the cost, though.

Does anyone here play Unleashed? I can't find the apk anywhere. Qooapp has taken it down and apkpure seems to have the taiwanese version only which seems dead (1.22 updated a year ago opposed to the korean 1.41).

Well? Who has the broken skills this time?

read the doc

>1st roll: Hinata, Nozomi, Subaru
Great! Awesome!

>2nd roll: pic
Damn! Multiple dupes already?

>4 girls in 2 rolls
>Dares to complain

I didn't ask for this. These are not the girls I wanted.

Any tips for a newbie to Shadowverse? What I should be doing? How to get good cards? Anything to avoid?

I'm playing Havencraft but didn't manage to get any good cards for my free roll so I'm just using my default deck. Won my first unranked match against a swordcraft user though.

All this fucking waiting and when it's finally comes we get shit silver rolls.

Havencraft is second worst craft.
Worst craft is rune.
Most expensive is Blood.
Sword is cheapest.
Finish the story for the craft you're going to play.
Focus on one craft at the start.
Reroll for 1-2 legendaries for your desired craft.
Default decks are ass.
Unranked doesn't mean shit and only good for doing dailies for crafts you have dumpster decks for.

>Havencraft is second worst craft.
But reddit told me it's tier2/3. Also, is there any chance of balance patches buffing crafts? Or is something like rune doomed to be shit forever?

What's the best way to get free card packs/cards I need? I've been playing through the story and leveling up, but levels don't seem to do anything.

Try shit out before committing to melting/crafting on your "final" account. The last thing you want to do is commit to something only to realize you hate it/it sucks.

Forgot my image.

Haven hard counters Shadowcraft, which is tier 1, so it's not terrible.

>reddit

Shocking. They're fucking horrible at the game no doubt. There's going to be an update next month that's going to have a bunch of stuff which is also probably going to include some cards being nerfed. New cards being added should change the tiers around a bit as well. Only way to get card packs is from dailies after your first couple of free packs that you get when you start other than buying them. Melt cards from other crafts you won't play or use into vials to craft cards you need. Story only has 6 chapters per character and when you're done with that it's pretty much worthless. Levels don't do shit as far as getting you cards other than foil basic cards for that craft past getting it to level 10 I believe it was.

Yep. Fucking terrible at the game.

As someone who plays a lot of shadowcraft I don't really have issues with Haven even though they're massive cunts with their banish.

Not really.
The matchup generally feels pretty even and I play on both sides.
I think Rune counters Shadow far more than Haven.

You do realize that tier list is from the JPN SV community, right?

It's from gamewith I assume and they're very slow with their meta updates since its user based voting and that takes time and will be delayed from actual current opinions.

i feel like haven is favoured versus more midrangey shadowcraft since if they stabilize they simply have to banish mordekai and the late game is won. A more aggressive shadow build like the ones that have been going around lately are probably more favoured.

It's here.

It's here

It's from 6/28, which isn't old.

So uh, is it worth it to stick with Havencraft? Or should I reroll for a better craft like Dragon or Sword?

Yesterday when I was asking around you guys were telling me to play what I want since the meta changes all the time.

Minato whale gacha live stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNBb-TCry88

It was updated on 6/28, so that means the opinions it reflects is from sometime before then.

I trashed my Dragon and Royal accounts because I like how Rune plays a lot more
Give every Class a try and decide what you want yourself

Shironeko user, what's the story of Karen?

If you like playing Haven then stick with it.

>Poll was tallied as of 6/27
That's how everyone feels about tiers and meta at that point.

memecat

And then there's this guy who gets 4 girls in 1 roll and complains. It could have been 5 even.

I don't think you're understanding me.
The voting started some time before that.
I saw the polls as they were being conducted, early on, everyone was voting Runecraft as the strongest craft.

Mainly, these were not thought through opinions too, since before that, Runecraft was Tier 1 on gamewith along with Dragon, and most people probably saw that and remained convinced that it was. Only later on, did the votes actually start happening for the other now thought of as top tier crafts.

It's old.

All we can do is hope for endless Mikis for people like them

Eh I guess I'll try experimenting some more then. I just hate the idea of being stuck with a card/team/deck that will lose 99% of the time.

Also so if there's no way to get free draws aside from shitty dailies, is there any reason to even play ranked or play at all? It seems better to just log on and do the dailies then get out so I don;t inflate my rank and start getting wrecked.

Every time you rank up you get 100 rupies. When you get to a new grade you just get some shitty flair.

A memecat is fine too.

>In ver4.1.2, Camellia Λ was released with character stats lower than their original intended values. We will correct this issue via an update within the next few days.

Poor slut can't catch a break

shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/22277

Gamewith recently updated their ranking, anons talking about it.

There's also a new poll which has Midrange Swordcraft at the top surprisingly.

>current stats are actually a downgrade

Spell Witch was top tier in beta

Sounds like a very slow grind then. Not sure if I'll stick with this game and drop $$$ if it's that p2w oriented.

Thanks for the help though.
One final thing: how much of what this guy says is correct? reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/4s1a93/guide_new_player/

sys.Veeky Forums.org/vg/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=148532470

350+ rolls later.

There's a point where you become spoiled. I'm not rolling for quantity here, I'm rolling for quality. And only 1/4 of those girls I actually wanted. And I really didn't want Mumi.

>not wanting Meme

They alll look the same except different hair color, eye color and hair style.

>tfw you miss just 1 charlotte
feelsbadman

I got Swordsman, Dragon Rider, Archer and Mage. Which one should I focus on?

Dead

Did anyone translate the ending stories of part 1 swimsuit event?

>tier 1
>midrange dragoncraft
Stopped reading. Gave me a good chuckle.

What did you expect? Mbgg has shit taste.

They've fallen out of tier 1, but apparently the tiers are based on usage?

Look at Current tier 1 decks are Control Blood, Mid Sword, Aggro Shadow(wasn't expecting this), and Purgatory Forest.

Tier 2 is Mid Dragon, Mid Shadow, and Control Haven. Okay yeah, this definitely isn't perceived meta strength.

The poll for strongest deck is Mid Sword at top with Mid Shadow close behind.

>i don't really play this game anymore and Charlotte is locked behind a gacha grilled with fuccbois but well let's just do one 10+1

The Law of Mobage States that you will have Good Luck only in games that you don't currently play or care about.

>Best girl.
>All three variants.
>Shitboi.
Never have to roll again unless another cutie is outright Broken.

Polls are a terrible way to judge balance anyway. The vast majority of people being polled won't have an in-depth understanding in the game.

that 3 star variant girl is really cute. what a waste for 3 star

>my SV dailies will reset after 3am today

Heh, just heh.

>Rolled 575 gems
Not bad, I hope I can save enough for summer.

Forgot pic

docs.google.com/document/d/1VihHe-cJlqL58BOnsCtEKpRAnRGCKE2cPteiepbu5_4/mobilebasic?pli=1

Anyone playing Hunt Cook want to be friends?

Any guide for shironeko event? Mainly the puzzle stuff

The only girls I got from the gacha were the mage and the archer. I hope the mage girl is really good because the archer seems kinda crappy.

Just taking a look at /mbgg/ should be a dead giveaway that most of the players don't have an in-depth understanding of the game.

>Charlotte

Should probably just go and implode.

>Sakura and Anko in 2 rolls
Much better than expected.

What's the best girl in this set?

How does mumi have such big titties

Two 10+1s, two 4*s. This seems fine.

Probably not yet, but there will be.

I don't really care, just wanted cute outfits for them. Sakura is my favorite.

I mean the older event, just starting

>Puzzle stuff
Just finished Chapter 14 and there hasn't been a single puzzle yet

Will we really get a summer event and gacha Tsukimi and Charlotte?

>1000 gem for three 4*
shit rate

How many gems left for you user?

>1000 gems later
>5 girls but still missing my top 1 and 2
Welp. 1000 to go. Let's hope.

Well, we know there's gonna be a swimsuit gacha because we voted some characters into it.

I'm not sure if Tsukimi and Charlotte were explicitly confirmed to be in it, but we do have this magazine cover of them in swimsuits. So it seems very likely, at least.

>Summer event in different mobages
>Tfw when SV won't get summer-skins for their cards

Who /Charlotte/ here?

500. i need to pray hard for summer gacha

weren't there pics on SV's japanese sites of Summer Cerb-chan?