/drg/ Danganronpa General: Nazi Edition

Previous thread Last thread hit the image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>New
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

>Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/wZzMDF8n

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paQoC-hoQxo
youtube.com/watch?v=guJYoQ5gQ7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hail Junko

Soda is cute! Cute!

You wait for a new thread my friend

Mikan is cute! Cute!

Mahiru a best

It doesn't really matter if I have the name on or not. I asked around before I left yesterday, people seemed cool with it.
But on the other hand, if people don't like it, I won't do it

Kirigiri a cute

It's your own decision to make. You don't hear people complaining about Kuzu-chan, NIDAI or Tokoposter.

>bulge

As I said it doesn't matter. And since you didn't like it, I see no reason to keep it on

She learned with Chihiro.

Its a good place to keep a weapon hidden.

I don't know, really. Named people get a lot of bad rep unless they have content to offer. I'm not saying you're useless, Mahiru user, I just don't like to risk chances of inevitable complaint posts.

Alright. I'm still going to call you and those other Mahiruposters Mahiruanon.

Good point.

>Mahiru user

>not Cameraman

I see. That makes sense. Thanks for caring, user

>still 6 days until my camera arrives
Despair

who did the depsair opening
its very aesthetic

Me

Speaking of the Despair Opening, can someone post it?

That's a puffy vulva

youtube.com/watch?v=paQoC-hoQxo

>forgot to reply to you.

is this the one you're looking for?

I'm not really fond of the openings, but bah. I barely watch anime, and I shouldn't except TD-tier openings from this.

better res

Bless your soul, have a Chisa.

I like how they show their dead bodies in the Future opening.. I agree with you on the Despair opening, though.

That is Mukuro, right?

Looks like it. You can even see her freckles

Correct, i think those are her fingerless gloves.

Sometimes I feel like there's fewer Anons than I think there are.

Like, right now.. 3 people here.

Is there really an empty 16th desk in Chisa's class? I only saw 15.

Well, i am here from time to time, not 24/7, but checking sometimes on mobile

Look behind Ibuki or next to Chiaki. That seat is empty.

I usually shitpost all day by I just pulled an all nighter so I can't write dumb things with as much effciency as I'd like.
I used to pull them often when in school but I wasn't doing as much sport as I do nowadays

The seat behind Ibuki, next to Chiaki and I think next to the window is empty. Meaning there are 16 seats with 15 students filling them up.

ugh man. I prefer to play my games with dubs, and trigger happy havoc had a pretty solid dub. So far dr2 is okay but man hajime and peko's voices are pure shit.

ALLOW ME TO CUT THROUGH THOSE WORDS!

I want to see Sonia interacting with serial killer

Oh she will interact don't worry

I want to see Sonia get afflicted by despair

I want to see Hajime be forced to kill his friends with his demigod talent powers after they didn't return from despair like he did.

Why are Sonia and Junko so perfect?

Because Junko is cute.
CUTE

I get angry every day but /drg/ always calms me down. What a comfy general.

>The only reason Junko spread despair to destroy the world is because she wanted to be a NEET

Same.
This general is the comfiest a I know.

You're welcome anytime user. What's the cause of your anger ?
>Neet life with Junko
>Sleeping in monokuma bags
Sounds awesome

You should try getting anger resistent, not really trying to change you, but being angry until you reach this place seems a bit unhealthy

Why do you get angry user?
I agree this is comfy
>You will never be neet's with Junko while others participate in the killing game
true despair

>You will never kill yourself for her

>mfw my Chisa folder is getting bigger and bigger

So, are we in agreeance that Chisa is the mastermind and Ryota is the traitor?

Holy shit I didn't know my theory would still be remembered.

>Chisa
>implying it isn't her

You're not the only one with that theory, you know...

Anyways, does anyone have any objections to Chisa\Ryota?

is the 16th student the real Mitarai?

Probably not, it would blow the Impostor's cover if there was two Ryotas so it's probably Hajime/Izuru being the 16th

he might have switched identities midterm though, entered as Togami, switched to Mitarai

>tfw the word "comfy" triggers me now.

Also fuck I love how they handle Chisa, they kill her off first so you feel bad every time you see the lively younger Chisa.

That's just dirty

>tfw I have my own ahoge

There's piece of spiky hair that stands out and It's really difficult to get it off.

Am.. Am I protag?

>dirty.

Do we call Chisa to clean it up?

Does it change according to your emotions?

>implying Chisa is really dead

eh soda can handle it, a dirty boy like him needs to tidy up!

>Internet randomly dies off
Well fuck you too ,Ares ,god of internet.
But how would he know about Togami ? He is a year older and I don't think he'd know about such a high class person like Togami except in HPA.
ffs Kodaka
Then again maybe his Ultimate talent is more than what it seems and might actually appears. Perhaps his power just isn't stored in memory ,but in his subconscious as well.
Mitarai seems like he is older than 78th class

There are 16 seats with one of them empty right behind Ibuki and next to Chiaki.

This is probably going to be Hajime's seat once he becomes Izuru.

Despite the retcons, they're gonna have that DR2 class together even if for a short while.

No. It's likely going to be Hajime/Izuru.

>Oh, I'll give the file, Hajime. I'll give it once you visit the lobby only to see Chiaki getting railed on by every guy on the island. Yes, I know you like her. But seeing her fall to such beastly desires, it gives off such a despair, no? Hajime, when I have reduced you to nothing but an empty shell of a formerly proud man.. When you are nothing but a hideous wreck.. And when you surpassed all of that through the power of hope and only hope, only then will I give you the file. Kuss mein arsch, Hajime.

Jesus christ, how did Kodaka get away with this?

Not that user but he was already impersonating Togami before he even enrolled in HPA going by the whole DR2 thing.

So he may have heard of him somewhere or may have met him personally prior to attending the school and then "fell in love" with his existence.

Oh you

Yeah I can hear that ,but that raise an even bigger problem.
Apparently ,according to others anons speaking about the terrible DR:Togami ,he impersonated Togami because he had a fulfilled life and was important ,so why would he revert back to being some nerdy animator ? From what I understand ,the Ultimate impersonator has self confidence problem but find a purpose by impersonating great people.
Is Mitarai secretly an ultra alpha pulling out all the bitches ? That wouldn't surprise me the real one is cute as fuck

How would Mita pull the bitches? Unless you're claiming this is the reason he is late.

DR:Togami is fanfiction and must not be taken seriously

While it was mediocre, the Danganronpa 1 anime has a godly ED

so is Fuyuhiko's little sister in the 77th or 78th batch?

the ending was too good
youtube.com/watch?v=guJYoQ5gQ7s

I never really got why people hated the novels and called it fanfiction.

>That Celes

how much involved is Kodaka with DR:Togami?

>Fukawa looking at Naegi

SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADMAN BEFORE HE KEKS THE WHOLE WORLD

Well for one DRT is secondary canon at best and two we literally know nothing about Mitarai only that he's some nervous animator. Hell his personality is kinda similar to Twogami's true personality that we see in Island Mode and even the last chapter during the whole reset scene.

Plus he's seen impersonating Togami again during his despair days so maybe he just went back to using the guise because despair.

Oh really ? Then my bad ,but I don't think that would contradict what I was saying. I'd merely be lacking in references
Nigga is deep and mysterious and animate cute shit. Somehow he must have incredible support among Otakus
Haven't read them but sometimes it's just they get ridiculous and basically expand the lore in a very weird and inconsistent way ,and usually unrequited as well. That's what usually happens with other licenses

77th.

Where is Chihiro's feminine penis?

>Togami looking to the side

He is looking at Chihiro

Togami is looking for it.

I didn't notice she was looking at him. Thought she was just being all happy or looking at Togami though the latter doesn't seem likely going by the direction her eyes are pointed at.

Well it was inevitable anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if all the 78th class girls wanted a piece of Naegi.

Dammit CxT user. You and your delusions

You know, when you say it like that, it makes me think that i made it truth in your head.

Seriously though. It's obvious Fukawa is looking at Naegi.

I think Naegi has some kind of alpha field or something.

And still he's gonna die a virgin.

I used CSI's top algorithm to ENHANCE the picture.
Here's what we found. I did my best, took me a whole minute

is he blushing?

Oh, you, CxT.

CxT likes to make Togami Blush so I just go with it

It wasn't me. I am not skilled with blushing techniques, my ones dont really look that great.

Nice, you're incredible with it, i prefer the editing site pixlr, thru i dunno if its really good or not, compared to what you use

Well yeah I thought it was obvious. He gets pussy thrown at him left and right.

Hopefully.

Unless Sayaka or Junko took it from him during the 2 years they were at the school.

>implying Naegi would give any girl the satisfaction

>Naegi: Thanks for taking me to lunch, Sayaka, it was fun.
>Sayaka: You're welcome! Hey.. Me and the girls are practicing for the concert this week.. Wanna come over?
>Naegi: Eh? Nah.
>Sayaka: I mean, it's just us and the girls, in my house no less!
>Naegi: Ah, no. I'm not really a musician type...
>...
>Naegi: Hey, what's wrong?
>Sayaka: N-nothing.. I knew you would say that, I'm psychic, of course! H-heh..

>his two main bitches sitting with him
>his kinda friendly rival gazing at him
>his forgettable waifu probably blushing at the thought of him while her sister is probably reading her mind and thinking of ways to fuck with Naegi

Why is this SHSL Playboy still breathing? Didn't fuckany of these chicks? I'm so angry. What a faggot. I hope he dies.

It's just gimp. I use the basic Brush with an appropriate color ,depending on the skin tone ,and pass it with something like 30% opacity ,but thanks

>his kinda friendly rival's fangirl gazing at him

Typo

Don't throw the H-word around so casually

>turns down a six-way with Sayaka, her bandmates and himself

Fucking JUST

Sorry. I automatically assume someone is you when I see a blushing Togami.

>a dense Naegi

I like it.