pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

Previous:

Tharja a best

Man, you are fast, thats some serious dedication

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect to me! I love Felicia!

*CRIT NOISE*

YOU'RE JUST A STAIN

Someone needs to add a few things to this chart, e.g. lancer, favourite class, smash bros character, tactician, etc

RAQUESIS A CUTE

Azura a shit

I'd say Lancer fits well enough in Other, favorite class would be good, Tactician would also be in other since there's only like 3 of them

r8, h8, appreci8

Good night /feg/

Gonna S-rank her in Revelation just to storyfag

Good taste, senpai.

So I heard there was going to be a fire emblem game i ran here to ask if it was true is it? will there be a new fire emblem game

FE for mobile is due for later this year

wow really why is nintendo doing the mobile garbage. its probably going to be something like "your unit died pay 1,000 gold coins for revival? you dont have any gold coins... entering purchase screen... 100 gold coins for 1$ 1,000 gold coins for 10$ and our special 100,000 gold coins for only 500$" no fucking thanks

Saizou-Kaze and Flora-Felicia are twins
>They barely look alike

Ummm

>They barely look alike
>only difference is hair color and minor bodly differences

Severa's a cute & nice girl, she makes me happy.
How about you?

FE being destroyed by mobileshit/microtransactions is my nightmare

After and during every awakening support with her I think "what a cunt."
She's not totally unlikable. For example, she has red hair, like the best FE woman has.

I can't wait to not play it, because I don't own an iphone 700x

Iphone sucks

Her supports don't give a damn about her attitude, which is a hilariously subtle way of telling her to grow up. God bless Jakob

Goodnight /feg/ remember to kill the animals

Happy birthday, Odin

Night you monster.

Is today the day we post Owain?

Sure, go nuts.

a shit

No holding back.....

Chapter 20 Conquest doesn't seem that horrible but holy fucking shit if it's annoying, and the enemies actually hit like trucks.
I regret ever using Laslow and Odin.

>regretting the best characters in the game
Shame on you

>regretting the two shittiest units in the game

Sounds about right

>22 speed
My Harold is level 1 Hero with 15 Spd, That be some good justice you have there.

>Awakening shitters
>best anything

Now that I checked, that is a very good Harold.
Str +4, Skl -1, Spd +2, Def +5, Res -2

I can't speak for the meido twins, but Kaze and Saizo literally use the exact same body model but with different textures.

Lunatic was kind to him.

I suppose he is lucky after all.

How big is the difference in difficulty modes for Awakening? Is it like Touhou, where anything past Normal will push in your shit without lubing up first?
Is Fates roughly the same in this aspect as well?

Greet your BIG sister /feg/

Heeeey!

Awakening Lunatic is basically what you said. Fates Lunatic is at least fair with its difficulty, though in my opinion, Conquest Lunatic is a bit artificial with the anount of enemies having Lunge

So for Awakening I should prepare for bullshit, and for Fates I should get a drink for a different kind of bullshit?

Hard seems like it would be normal mode if not, perhaps slightly more difficult. Lunatic is a huge jump from Hard and I feel like there should be something in between them.

Yes. Fates's biggest flaw honestly is the position of enemies. The ninja rape cave (Conquest Chapter 17) is a good example. The design is interesting and could be a good map if there weren't ten-thousand shurikens waiting to get shoved up your ass.

I'm pretty glad he stays in his little corner

JUST

Felicia is really sweet

can you look past her clumsiness /feg/?

what's the best way to grind support for weaker units? ghostly gold's master ninjas and wyvern riders are giving me a headache

I bet her blood tastes pretty sweet.

Isn't there some skill or setup that can basically neuter ninjas? Or am I just being too hopeful?

No! I'm going to ask Peri to murder Felicia for me as punishment for her clumsiness!

Search for a easy sieze castle I guess.

Edgy

>her son

LOL

thanks

No way this is real

(lol just edit a face of Flora on the face of the wife and Mamui's face to the husband's that'll show those Floracucks HAHAHAHA XD!!!!

I'll ask Peri to kill her in the cutest way possible, preferably with cute cooking utensils or something!

Calm down Azurafag

What cooking utensil is considered "cute"?

Which Fates waifus and husbandos are subs? Which ones are doms?

A spatula, except it's shaped like a heart.

>not a Kitsune
Failed

Do those exist? I want one now.

>not nine-tails
So close.

>Kana

Shouldnt that be Solel?

Post Scarlet or other dead people

Part of Keaton and Laslows relationship famalam

Replace that Laslow with Corrin and Kana with Soleil and it's perfect.

It's just one of those classic ebin cuck memerinos

>Mamui cucks Laslow
That's new.

No because murderchef is actually faithful.

So i've been thinking about starting awakening, male or female: who's more fun and is there any diffirence?
Kinda wanted to romance Tharja but now wondering if i go female it will be more interesting, i dunno. Heard something about gale force children but i don't really care about it.

Class? Stats? Personal Skill?

Be female, get gale force, marry the Don, pass down gale force and aptitude to super-peasant.

>female kana
>son
hmmmm

Nice picture of Sigurd you got there

NO

I like Effie.
She makes me happy.

>cuckposters
>ever making sense

I was referring to someone else but that works too.

It really doesn't matter which gender you choose, as you'll be overpowered by midgame regardless.

Mercenary
Like a slower but stronger Raven
+1 damage for each damage on him

That is beyond cute. I want one now so I can forever make breakfast with it.

>crippling your poor child

Did you marry her? I hope you also made her happy.

>tfw consciously stopped deploying self after early game

If that's crippled I want to see a prime one.

Mercenary
Roughly 200% growths in Strength and Speed, but garbage growths everywhere else
Personal Skill would cause him to enter GBA's style of Berserk status once he gets reduced to 25% Hp, and gains Miracle.

Not that it matters but Donnel tends to have lower max stats and so will his child. If I am remembering right. Well people tend to grind hard so there is that.

I love Sakura!

>COOOOOOOOCKS

COCKS