/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z6NVTZlqw1k?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kingdom Hearts a best.

Magic Mirror is a reroll medal?

No, it adds one percent guilt to an already guilted medal.

Oh.

Alright, which one of you assholes did this?

dead on arrival

This isn't a FFXV thread.

get paralyzed once lose entire turn, did they even fuken think this shit through?

ill be lurking all day to see the shit 6*s.

dont let me down

B-Boob pillow!?

>Rabid Dogs with Paralyze
>It always manages to make me to skip my heal medal
Fuck this.

Why is this so dead today?

Does the level of a raid boss still go up even if you don't kill it? Or does it only level up every time you do kill it?

I feel like it's when you defeated.

It's Friday night, party time!

>night
Where are you at nigga? It's 8am here.

Down under.

So will Ventus look older in KH3?

Maybe if/when he gets his heart back, but I don't think that he will. For now we now that without his heart, he's still the same age. The only person who has technically aged is Terra.

This series expanded so suddenly and quickly. I'm kinda lost, can anyone help? The last one I played was the PSP game after playing KH 2. They remade KH2 from what I heard to 2.5 or something and I can't play that unless I own a ps3/4 I think...? Do I miss much by not playing 2.5?

Also, which game should I play next in this series to continue with the story?

Just play KH3 when it comes out.

so queen is worthless if you already have guilted 3d riku

KH2 in 2.5 is the Final Mix version which were previously only available in Japan it's essentially an HD remaster of that game.
> Do I miss much by not playing 2.5
You said you've played BbS so you should be good, though you'll miss some of the stuff Re: Coded brings to the table but you should be alright. The next game you should get is 2.8/

:)

Can I find any Queen of Hearts or Playing cards above 4 stars from the event?

Fuck you

What did you get?

seems like the only higher than 2 star medals are from the limited objectives

You played Birth by Sleep, that's good, the next major step in the series would be Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, which is available for the Nintendo 3DS.

It's currently also remade (release is in November I think) for the PS4 under the title "Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue" which not only contains the KH3D remaster but a movie that accompanies Kingdom Hearts Unchained x, the mobile game everyone is talking about in this thread, and "Birth by Sleep 0.2 - A fragmentary passage", a quasi-continuation of the secret episode at the end of Birth by Sleep.

There is also Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5, which are remaster compilations that are exclusively available on the PS3, no PS4/other console port is announced yet.

HD 1.5 contains Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and a cutscene compilation for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

HD 2.5 contains Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix and a movie version of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.

The Final Mix version are basically the original game with a lot of new features, but not really essential of you're just in for the story.
Both games that were released on the Nintendo DS, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, are only available as movies but can of course also be played on a Nintendo 3DS if you have this handheld.

If you're not interested in Unchained, the mobile game, you should probably wait for the Final Chapter Prologue and jump in then.
A translated cutscene compilation for the main story of Unchained can be found here, it's full of spoilers so beware:
youtu.be/z6NVTZlqw1k?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2

The notification gives me the impression that 3* and 4* can drop from the highest difficulty. Rarely, no doubt.

I love how my device gives me notifications of events days later after they started.

MFW THIS FRANCHIZE WOULD BE DEAD IF NOT FOR A MOBILE GAME

i wish it were dead :(

in the Daily Quest where one of the objectives is "Complete without being afflicted with a status ailment," does Def Down count as a status ailment, or is it only paralyze/poison/sleep?

FF general is also alive because of all they mobile games they have kek. To be honest I would like a second mobile game but with 3d fighting similar to the console games and with co op like Days.

Fuck off.
I got hit with it and was prepared to run through it again and go straight to the boss, apparently it does not count.

Everything counts but its okay because you can skip every battle except the target and he doesbt attack you first.

Doesn't count. I triggered it and still got the objective.

u mad faggot?

Def Down doesn't count for that.
Fuck off x 2.

xth for cutest Keyblade wielder!

u double mad faggot?

Me?

Are you domino?

>Have all of these Magic Mirrors sitting around but nothing to use them on because I have nothing guilted

I'm not gonna keep this show going.

>Have all of these Magic Mirrors sitting around but nothing to use them on because all my guilted medals are at max guilt already

fuck off

If your Domino-chan. I wish she posted more pictures of her character.

kek, sell them

so is this new Alice quest basically the same as the Snow White quest, except with no Chips&Dales as a reward?

u mad faggots?

no, it's much worse because you need cards to evolve queen and regular evolve medals to evolve cards

queen is also just a power 3d sora so if you have 3d riku she's worthless, unless her base stats are better

I haven't done any of it yet, but the Cards seems to behave like normal medals. The Queen, however, needs Cards of a certain amount and * to evolve.

fuck off with your shitty forced meme

>forced meme
u mad retard?

>4 cost abilities again

Going to collect dust.

I use 3D Riku all the time.

did domino ever post more pictures of her character?

She uploaded a naked pic of her but its gone now.

u mad autist?

u mad cuck?

Great thread girls.

Is it really that hard to not shit up this general? What do you get out of this general being terrible?

Why is Domino best girl?

u mad nigger

nice post!

Reminder to ignore and/or report shitposts.

reminder that this is a great thread guys

Reminder that Sora is an ordinary boy.

Guys pls translate im really low on ap that i cannot spare 5 measly ap on a redo

it says use darkness, probably

Reminder that the Alice Challenge is absurd and I love it.

Reminder

>mfw I didn't read the whole thread and wrote reminder out of a habit and now I look like a retard

Inb4 you are already a retard user.

Download google translate app. It will translate it for you.

How do you use Magic Mirrors?

never mind, how do you guilt medals? The "guide" in the pastebin says nothing

fill in all dots on a 6 star medal and then add another 6 star medal

how you achieve this is up to you or up to what's available to you, there's a guide for the most cost efficient way assuming you have seven of whatever medal you're guilting at 3 stars

It says to defeat the Behemoth with something 2 and 10. Might be within 2 and within 10 turns but I don't know the kanji. The other is katakana madness and I have no fucking clue where the words end or begin.

I see, thanks. Somehow I thought there was more behind it. Those x% numbers just mean the special attacks do x% more damage then?

Yes

thank you my dude

the way the calculation works is

(Atk. stat * multiplier) + guilt

this guy will do:
(6378 * 2.68) + 87%
17093 + 87%

now there's some RNG there so it won't be /exactly/ 31963, but that's the ballpark damage it will deal

I was curious about that but never bothered asking. Is the number of hits relevant at all?

Whos this Domino-chan?

>though you'll miss some of the stuff Re: Coded brings to the table
Like meaningless filler?

The cutest keyblade wielder and the queen of this general!

I did say some. I meant more of the ending part.

That tells me nothing.

the only time i've ever found it relevant is during yesterday's 30k damage thing

31963 is the absolute maximum damage that attack will do (with no buffs). if you run the numbers and your maximum is 29000, you'll never RNG to 30k, but if your max is 30001, you could potentially RNG to 30k

Yes, if the medal hits for 4 you take your calculated damage per hit and multiply it for total damage
dude what

Jesus Christ, doesn't that inflate the damage for multihit medals? For example Aqua should be incredibly powerful

>Tfw got my Flood plushie yesterday

Feels so good having my Shadow, Dusk, and Flood sitting together.

For single targets, yes she's ridiculous due to her 3.0 multiplier and 7k base attack, for a total of 21k damage over 9 hits. Her damage being split to 9 hits and her random targetting are to offset how good and SP efficient she is against single targets.

Bad answer.

The total damage dealt by the sleight is determined by the attack multiplier. The number of hits is not important in this regard, though you do get more lux back for multiple hits.

In other words, if you were to have two medals with the same attack and multiplier %, but have one hit versus, say, eleven, the damage dealt would be the same. The eleven-hit medal however would give slightly higher lux returns.