gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>11 memes late

do you forgive him dotards?

oy! bresh mead :-DDD

So I've waited a real long time but now I am certain:
Huskar is fucking bullshit
The only way to stop him if youre not lucky enough to have a permestun combination is heavens halberd.
>stun for 5 seconds total
>get out of stun just a fraction for a second before death
>just keeps attacking
>thanks to lifesteal, can never die
>insane attack speed
>laos nigh-immune against magic

There are a lot of BS characters in this game and I even learned to counter Riki, but Huskar is beyond redemption

PIT LORD

Chaos Pillar
>Active, AoE, Ground
>After a brief delay, a pillar of fire erupts at target aoe. Enemies in the AoE take 100/175/250/325 damage and are stunned for 2 seconds. Allies or self in the AoE are lifted into the air for up to 4 seconds, gaining highground vision.
>Allies can jump off the pillar by issuing a move command in any direction and land up to 400 range away and can traverse cliffs / trees this way

Profane Inferno
>Active, AoE, Ground, Channeling
>Pit Lord unleashes a steady gout of fire in an aoe that grows larger and deals more damage and slows movement and attack speed as its channeled.
>Deals a base 10/20/30/40 damage per second and grows by +50% per second for up to 8 seconds. Slows by 20% + 10% per second

Higher Ground
>Passive
>Pit Lord gains bonus attack range, cast range and damage when targeting lower ground.
>Gains ranged attack with 400/500/600/700 attack range
>Gains 20/30/40/50% bonus cast range
>Gains 20/30/40/50% bonus damage (both to spells and attacks)
>Bonuses are doubled when on two or more levels of higher ground
>Affects when targeting units on low ground or casting spells targeting ground itself

Pitfall
>Active, Ultimate, AoE, Ground
>Pit Lord smashes his great mace onto the ground and after a brief delay the ground gives way under target aoe, collapsing all units into an inescapable pit. Deals 100/200/300 damage and traps both allies and enemies for 4/5/6 seconds. Movement skills that would put the enemy less than 1500 range outside the pit will keep them stuck inside the pit on the edge. (Can still teleport out, but can't blink out)
>Anyone can enter the pit after its been created

no, RTC is dog shit and needs to retire already

This has been the case for literal years now
Nothing has changed

he is only good with defensive cuckport right behind him and in high skilled games

literally just tp out

Oh, I forgot:
>builds black king bar
>immune to heaven's halberd

>Illidan playing blade&shit
why?
As far as gook mmo's go it's not even remotely good

shekels hehehehehehehe

>literally every single champ has 5-7% higher winrate on radiant than on dire

lmfao, nice balanced map dotards

>want to play normal relaxing game of dotka
>ally picks naga siren
>enemy picks terrorblade
>they both go radiance
>70 minutes later I'm still in game

Is zeus still viable?

>want to play relaxing game of dota
>zeus goes 0 6 mid
>bristle top goes 1/6
>im wisp 0/1 botlane going really well
>after i see my bunch of faggot teammates decide to start punishing this 1/7 bristle into enemy fountain
>he's so bad he doesnt even understand what disable help is, literally how do cunts like this get into 4k mmr?
>enemy team tell him after 30 minutes
>now literally all 9 people in the game think im the one who made us lose
>will probably get lpq after this
gg aus server, fuck asians

>champ

What if Nether Ward was replaced by Life Drain and Pugna had this new ultimate:

>Nether Aura
>Passively, makes nearby enemies lose 3/4.5/6 mana per second
>When activated, nearby enemies take 0.8/1.1/1.4 pure damage per mana spent
>Duration 8, cooldown 80/70/60, radius 1600, pierces spell immunity
>Aghanim Upgrade: the aura can be cast on an ally so Pugna can continue to be useful even after he dies.

Basically Nether Ward turned into an aura. Would it be too OP?

yes but only when your team is wanting to shut down lanes that are not mid

>drow hits 11
>5 FREE Relics

?

>AnneeDroid cast
This pleases my boner

I've heard here that aghs ensures the One True King is always able to reincarnate

Is it because you can't mana burn wraiths so you only need a soul ring to have enough mana after the wraith duration runs out?

how you remove this box??

I think I prefer Life Drain as the ult, although I think your idea would be fairly cool. I want something to happen to Pugna so he gets picked in competitive.

Hold up d2g maths coming in:
lvl 13 medusa with 4-4-4-1 only aquila and wand has 1000hp and 662 mana. With mana shield toggled on and an even distrubution of damage bewteen physical and magical that amounts to 3104 ehp.
In comparison, so that you know how much that is, a lvl 4 spirit bear has 3121 ehp.
Assuming more magical damage than physical her ehp is even higher than that of the spirit bear.
>everyone goes radiance on bear because of innate tankiness
>everyone builds tanky shit on medusa and deals no damage
Maths back me up in saying your first item never needs to be anything to help you tank up, you outlive everyone. What you need as a first big item is something that makes you an immediate threat. Following the example of spirit bear and how innate tankiness enables him to go radiance first I suggest to either build radiance or mjollnir as a first item, both being incredibly strong damage items that go well with tankyness.
Thoughts?

Radiance is at least better than Manta. But really, you go infused memedrop and skip bad medallion. Use the gold for treads for swap shenanigans with mystic snake and go straight for damage.

2nd or 3rd big item NEEDs to be BKB though.

>>everyone goes radiance on bear because of innate tankiness
?
People go Radiance on bear to help clear waves and push

the extra +dmg is really good and theres no stats on it so they arent wasted, item makes sense

Radiance is on the bear because it can't attack when away from you, but burn lets it waveclear anyways
This should be incredibly fucking obvious

But then why not buy Aghs? It's only 4k and it allows you to do what Radiance does.

Actually most teams will immediately try to force a teamfight after completing radiance on the bear because of how strong it is on a target that can not be shut down easily.

Because that was added far later than Radiance bear was ever a thing, and people stick to long-working metas
Doubly so when Radiance was buffed with blind
Triply so because the bear can pull waves away, and still do damage without stopping

Mjollnir or aghs would both allow waveclearing on range and both those items would make killing buildings easier. Radiance bear is for teamfighting. Early radiance deals incedible amounts of damage in a fight.

>game ended
>still says it's going
>cant reconnect because session cant be located
>get an abndon
>low priority

WTF valve?
Get your shit together

quartly so because its aoe

>this HoTD sven meme
why do people build this? sven doesn't need to farm stacked ancients, he needs to rush a mask of madness+daedelus and capitalize on the fact that you're now doing 400 damage a hit at 25 minutes in.

nvm, the other team were fucking retarded.
Didnt get LPQ.
Our shitty zeus who ks'd kills with ult kept saying "See??" "See, we win!!" after jugg singlehandedly won us teamfights over and over. then at the end he begs for commendations not once but three times and says 'commend tq'. god damn i hate asians

>mask of madness instead of HotD into eventual echo sabre

GOOD HEAVENS LOOK AT THE GPM

>No kaipi at TI

It's a beta

>mom
hello 6.83

marmalade?

adelaide

what a complete meme rework this is better while keeping the current design into mind and making him relevant

firestorm
target a 600 radius area, fire rains down on that area over the next 10 seconds, dealing 20/35/50/65 damage per second, grants ground vision, 18 second cooldown

pit of malice
340 radius pit, any enemies that enter or leave the pit are stunned for 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds, lasts for 10 seconds. can proc multiple times on the same unit 40/35/30/25 cooldown

atrophy
curses an enemy with atrophy, lowering their move speed, attack speed and damage dealt by 10/15/20/25%, anyone who stands within a 270 radius of the cursed enemy also suffers the same effect. 13 cooldown, 6 second duration

dark rift
target a location to open a dark rift between pit lord and that spot, after 5 seconds pit lord and all units within a 270/300/330 radius of pit lord are pulled through the dark rift. enemies take 150/250/350 damage. 1000 cast range, 130 cooldown. Cannot target the fountain. Pit Lord gains a sub ability to cancel the dark rift

>ultimate is just a free aoe meat hook when paired with blink dagger
>aoe lasso
>1000 range 350 damage skewer that lands every time
>able to cast it in advance and run towards target so its actually like a 3000 range skewer with blink

What of it?

this is dota 2 general not nintendo 64 general
get ye gone

/!\ ACHTUNG /!\
DOTARD QUIZ
80% of dotards get this wrong(even 5ks)

Which ability deals more damage
Luna glaives or dusa split?

/!\ ACHTUNG /!\

>cannot target the fountain
>literally reducing player options in order to avoid muh toxicity

To a single target or in an aoe?????

Dusa split is up to 400%
Luna glaives is up to 272%
Glaives can be 168% to a single target though

assuming level 4 in both, 100 damage on both heroes and enough units in the aoe.

glaives deals 272 damage
split shot deals 400 damage

however on a single target glaives can do 168 damage while split shot only deals 80

I CANT FIND A FUCKING GAME

PLEASE HELP

cancel is C U T E!

guess sex, mmr, dick size and nationality

you are probably forgetting the fact that lunas illusions deal fucktons of damage

which theoretically does jackshit on dusa

It's because the glaive damage isn't mitigated by the illusion damage modifier, while split shot is

What is the behavioural score for? Why would they measure how toxic you are?

im guessing its dependant on how often you get reported or maybe if you caps lock lots of shit in all chat.

Get out of here little boy

Also youre male, around 20 yold, ~3.6k, 15 cms, idk, a paki?

! TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG !

CORRECT

You are now a 6k dotard in gulag mmr

Post your valve MMR and your real MMR
Valve MMR
>2.3k
Real MMR
>5.8k

>tourney skill level: 5
who you calling boy, boy?

valve mmr
>5.8k
real mmr
>5.8 k

You, you little boy
You didnt even guess thoose stuff for me, BOY, or tell me how close/far i saw, BOY

>waaah forced 50!
>waaah shadowpool!
>waaah im good i swear!
fuck off

Just for showing off i think, higher the number the better you are towards other players and how you play games, etc..

Because you're queued not only on mmr but also your good boy score
Ever wondered why you're always matched with peruvian feeders?
That's why.

its just rumours but ive heard several people say that if your behavior score goes below 3-4-5k then it starts placing you with other people with low behaviour score, aka shadowpool.
I dont know if its true, but I kind of hope it is.

its true

and its fucking hell to get out once you fall down

people tilt alot at lower pools
sometimes they dont but if you fuck up they got apeshit and report you which makes it even harder

crab mentality back there
now im 7k climbing my way up and have gotten commends time and time again

if its below 6k you are shadow pooled

>forced 50 is a thing guys I swear
>tfw 80% win rate on meta heroes
GET GOOD FAGGOTS

So d2g how do i become a doturd?
How did you become one? Wanna help a non-dotard out?

How viable is Tide aghs?

male, BOY age, 3k, 14 cm, indian

>high winrate on meta heroes
>thinks he's good

AYY TO THE LMAO

Wait, so you're telling me that luna's illusions' moon glaive bounce ACTUAL damage is based off of the hero's actual base damage?

its pretty good but you need other items first because you do not really have the mana to support it, usually i build it after shivas

>Guy on my team randoms Earth Spirit
>Assume he can play Earth Spirit because he sticks with it
>He maxes Rolling Boulder, does not cast silence at all vs the enemy Invoker, Necro, or Lion who all would be able to do nothing but right click if he simply used it
>Goes 3-3-3 in all of his spells
>2-13 was his score

And this is why you dodge people who use emoticons in their name.

You download the game, play through the tutorials available in the Learn tab, and then you try playing the real game.

Then you play the real game until you know 90 heroes skills and what they do. That's fucking right, you can't just quit because you died. You probably haven't even found your favorite hero yet!

no wonder they deal so much dmg

Gerdhardt the Garden Gnome

Gerdhard is a Garden Gnome, and inanimate object. He has no idle animation and his walking animation is him just jumping. His attack Animation is him swirling around to hit enemies with his gardening implement.
Melee Intelligence Hero

Q - Gardening
>wave-cone AoE
>a wave that creates a field of flowers behind it
>all enemies hit by the wave are damaged and slowed slightly
>allies on the field of flowers receive Health- and Manaregen
>Gerhardt moves faster on the field of flowers

W - Identical Production
>creates an illusion and stealthes and phases Gerhardt
>illusions do not act in any way
>lasts 30/40/50/60 seconds
>low cooldown
>if the illusion is destroyed or expires, it deals damage to enemies in an area

D - Replace
>instantly teleports to and destroys a target illusion
>range 2000/2000/3000/4000
>levels with "Identical Production"

E - Gett off my lawn!
>passive
>when close to enemies, Gerhardt gains a stack of Anger every 1.5 seconds
>5 stacks maximum
>range 800
>when attacking an enemy, he deals extra damage for every stack
>if Gerhardt has more than 3 stacks, he also knocks the enemy back, increases with stacks

R - MORE GNOMES!
>instantly creates 4/5/6 illusions around Gerhardt that only live 5 seconds
>The Gnomes rush towards the center of the circle after creation, trapping enemies
>Scepter upgrade: Makes the spell targettable at a range of 900

You only guessed one, others are way off

dude I've 80+% win rate on Pheonix, TB, Timber, ET, and BM, what do YOU have?

I don't play a shit game ROFL

good heavens look at how i wasted 5k gold on what could be accomplished with a decent support and a 1.8k item

>decent support
aka REEEE PING PING PING PING PING PING FUCK YOU SHIT SUPPORT WE NEED WARDS every time your trashcan ass feeds

hotd sven can keep up with am in terms of networth through the whole game
a MoM sven cannot
theres your answer
and no, sven doesnt need MoM crit, what he needs is bkb/echo/blink so he can fight and not be kited, mom alone will not get you these items as fast as hotd and since MoM ms was nerfed its also not enough to keep him from being kited.
the reason sny isnt bought so much anymore is because echo sabre is 1.5 k gold cheaper, and that 1.5 k gold for a blink or bkb is the difference in taking objectives with aegis/early towers before their carry is only, and getting those items/aegis only to find the enemy carry with bkb or evasion himself, cucking you out of your crit.

nobodys playing terrorblade anymore, just three words to explain that

lack of balls

>pick support (mostly Crystal Maiden or Witch Doctor)
>instantly get told to buy courier
>be nice and buy courier
>lanemates wont let me lasthit creeps
>"SUPPORT DONT NEED MONEY!"
>usually followed by
>"SUPPORT BUY WARDS!"
>finish UoS and boots
>cant get my items because teammates commandeer courier because they just need their Elvenhide bracers RIGHT NOW
>"SUPPORT BUY WARDS!"
>place sentry wards in middle and at 75% steps along lanes as well as a few in forest
>place observer wards in forest
>"SHIT WARDING!"
>pings everywhere on map
>at this point the "carries" (who barely have SB and some Lifesteal item) have run into the enemy team at least 5 times, never show up to teamfights and never are anywhere near teammates except when snatching Arcane runes from caster characters
>lose match
>finish around 2-6-15
>highest involvement in kills of entire team
>"REPORT user FOR FEEDING!"
>instantly reenter matchmaking just to do it all over again
Why?

no they dont literally everyone is bullshitting

luna illusions get glaives based on her illusion % damage, and they don't get the +damage from lunar blessing

>echo

T-The shadowpool is real? Holy shit, I really can't see any other reason why Valve would measure your behaviour.
It's fucking Good Boy MMR.

didnt realise desolator was this good on pa

First time tinker picker, picked it for quest, did fuck all this game and kept flaming the enemy team. Caps it off with this little gem.
Fuck dota.

Chill bro it's just a GAME

Well, I mean,

if valve implemented a system that keeps raging autists away from me, then I salute them.
hell, I've had the most 'toxic' week of dota ive had since I can remember and I barely dropped below 9k, so if you manage to bring that score below 5k then theres got to be something wrong with you.

Pos 1 Puck??? Only 212 games with puck, 61% winrate, I'm 4.1k mmr. I think i'm at least top 50 puck on Aus server, hard to tell how many players we have on here, is there anyway to check that? And the distribution of mmr across the server?

Ah, What to say about puck??

Puck is a versatile hero with high mobility. At level 10 with max Q and W you can kill the whole wave with this combo , allowing for quick farm, however the creeps get stronger every 7m and you need to have int boots and at least 1 Int based item (dagon, euls, hex) for your damage to be able to kill the wave.

Pucks worst matchups are against Layana, GOOD cold snap/urn invokers and kunkkas, as he can cleave and bait out your phase shift with stop animation before auto on creeps. Thrall is also fucking annoying because his glimpse pulls you out of both euls and phase shift, so the only way to combat this is while being glimpsed, shoot a Q, and then E immedietly, get pulled back and then (hopefully) jaunt to the Q, sometimes it buggy and it checks for damage around your immediete area before the cast, so pudge rot and thrall ulti on top of your phase shift can fuck you unless the server is in your favour.

puck puck puck puck

why is puck so based?

im drunkj af

It's a weight system for reports you submit. So if you get reported by some assclown with low gbp it doesn't mean dick