/r6g/ Rainbow Six General

France Map When? edition

GIGN challenge started on the 12th
Patch 3.4 released on 13th
>Pulse's scanner gives a clearer indicator and is in real time.
>Bug Fixes
More info on Season 3 will be coming in the final weeks of July

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Official news
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/dustline.aspx

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.

legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3P0YmMw3T1w
youtube.com/watch?v=fZFLoeybkaI
youtube.com/watch?v=2lzD5NTs3l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

furst

Second for Castle buffs

>the terrorist attack in France caused ubisoft to end the French day challenge

This is the literal definition of spineless

>IQ's LMG has worse recoil, worse damage, and worse mobility than her other guns.
>It only has 20 more rounds than the AUG and 552 and has a higher firerate, but firing for more than 3 shot bursts gives crazy recoil with a slow time for your aim to reset
ubi Pls be nice to my raifu.

High ping can work against you as well.

how do you defend the motorcycle repair shop?

Chanka

Reinforce all the walls and put chanka on the cat walk

>not linking the old thread

Id say holding the upper area is slightly more beneficial, however holding upper and lower is a must for any chance, still they are extremely exposed from attack from the rear and roof.

youtube.com/watch?v=3P0YmMw3T1w

On the new pulse thing, the red bar goes from left to right, which means the left side of the machine is more useful than the right side, since it stays red for longer.
The red bar moves faster over surfaces closer to you and if you press your nose into the wall, it basically becomes a constant feed.
This has to be an oversight and I'm surprised they haven't tried to fix it in some way.

On the old pulse machine this didn't really matter, because the red circles were static, but because they now move around, it increases the usefulness of this behaviour.

Reinforce walls. Keep walls reinforced. Mute + Bandit is a must. Valkyrie is a plus, especially if she can call out where the Thermite is at all times.

This the time when the general is DED until the new update drops?

The thread died with the French. Wait for BRs I suppose.

Did they really cancel the Bastille challenge? i would check if i could but Uplay is telling that the service is not available

G8A1 replaced by Mg42 when?

I wondering why the weekly challenges tab wasn't working last night.
>Uplay is telling that the service is not available
That's pretty much the indication they canceled the weekly challenges.

no matter how hard i tried i will never be good player

>sledge hammer a door
>get kapkan'd

All you need is a proper connection :^)

>kapkan'd through a barricade because my shield clipped through

Any of you want to carry me to Gold 1? I'm tired of ranking to Silver 4 and then deranking to Silver 3 the next match.

Oh, the teamspeak isn't working btw.

You can always join the Discord.

Why don't we just switch to using Discord

By the way guys check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=fZFLoeybkaI

>has in game voice communication
>still want to use third party slowmyshitdownfam software

The least you guys could do is use Ventrilo.

Can you link the invite please?

Wow the terrorists cucked any ppl that didn't get the French flag yet

They said the challenges will come back. Either that or they'll just give them for free to everyone.

>being frogs themselves, Ubi finally gets assblasted with this terrorism nonsense
>decides to buff all french oper8tors somehow

What outrageous buffs would you give to them, user?

>Montagne - is able to use pistol ironsights while having his head covered
>Twitch - elektrodrone instantly downs enemy in one shot
>Doc - using stim gun on someone will make them immortal for 8 seconds
>Rook - armour plates give operators extra speed too

>Thermite - is able to use Frag Grenades.

>french
you spacker

No comprende

Have a bump

>thread dies before 40 posts
>game died before end of second season

The thread has periodically died between Black Ice and Dust Line. This isn't new.

37th for panky is the most obnoxious condescending insufferable faggot in the siege community and he's garbage at the game

Yeah, I quit playing like 3 weeks ago. I still come here every once in a while though.

I'll join back when the new update rolls along.

And please for the love of fuck get some working anti-cheat, Ubisoft. Or I'll be gone in a few days again after that update...

Weird given the games doin quite well atm, could Siege get in the top 25?

>L4D2 is doing better than Siege

God, that's sad.

well be prepared to depart then because ubi will never fix the anti cheat its been half a year and they still didn't change anything regarding anti cheat

Don't underestimate the sheer volume of zombiefags

Thats steam only there are a few people who don't have it on steam and hey atleast we still have more players than the recent cod still Ubishit should focus on siege and not on the division

Can you goomba stomp people in this game?
I just spectated someone vaulting on top of an enemy, and the enemy got injured.
He shot a bullet as he vaulted, it looked like it missed, but I'm not sure.

Yes. My friend and I just tested this, and if you enter a window while rappelling, and an enemy is standing infront of the window, you will kill the enemy with your vault. in.

It wasn't a rappel, it was a regular vault over a high wall onto an enemy.

I attempted that and had no results.

Ubi you done fucked it up.

The lack of fluidity with the scanning irks me for some reason.

Is there a special icon for kills like that? Never seen it done before.

it's just the knife icon

>Montagne has 3 speed now
>he's not slowed down even while having his shield fully extended
>able to ram into people, killing the instantly

>ram into people
Seriously, he should be given a sprint ability while shield is active where it would knock a nigga down.

Division has a large playerbase looking for dlc tho.

Military coup happening in Turkey, holy shit.

Koksal Baba operator when?

yeah, they have one every 10 years or so

if we get turkish operators at least we know they will be experienced

>in the month of September all american ops are disabled

To be fair, we were talking about the thread being ded, not the game.

>late january pre black ice where the thread would die after a single post

Can anyone see their weekly challenges? Keeps saying ubisoft service is down so I can't view it

Read the thread, kid

fuckin turks, that's hardcore to have a coup as a national holiday

Apparently they gave the French charm to everyone for free. Instead of removing the weekly challenges, what they should have done was add a new global challenge of killing x amount of White Mask fucking shits. Make the reward a large amount of renown since players would be playing PvE instead of PvP.

>guy clearly hacking
>claims it's just because he's pulse
>not even using heartbeat sensor in killcams
sure buddy

So the general is basically on life support until mid august?

are you new to Veeky Forums or something

RAINBOW 6 SIEGE GENERAL LIFE CYCLE

>1.huge dlc content patch (well huge for this game)

>2.surge of new fags and old fags coming back

>3.everyone talks tactics and shit for the game usually for a month good times all around threads hit bump limits daily

>4.people start getting fed up with ubisofts bullshit bubble gum fixes and blatant opness of some DLC characters

>5.general goes down in activity for about another good month and the remaining posters wonder how and why ubisoft controls this games poor devs

>6.leakbro posts a fuckton of changes that will happening the new patch

and were back at step 1

I really don't like throwing hackusations around because you can't really prove most of them, but holy shit was this guy a tremendous faggot. He didn't even bother shooting out the camera because he knew I was right there and was ready to prefire me.

In case you think he droned me out or something, I cleared a lot of drones beforehand and made sure none followed me. I did not hear a single drone coming near me while I hid there. Also, he did this shit throughout the entire match. I purposely hid here away from the objective to check if he would just magically know where in the map I was at.

Hackers are shitters

if he were the least bit smart he should have cooked a frag and killed your ass

i'm wondering why he wasn't looking in your direction at the doorway if he was cheating

Or, you know, sledged the walls near me. Or just shoot through the wall. Of course hackers are retards, otherwise they wouldn't need to hack.

I think you meant retarded. It's retarded to have a coup as a national holiday.

Kinda bullshit I worked for my gign wins but now I can't get a sexy french charm for it
Will it be complementary, lads? y'know since they spent some time creating the model anyway

>Larger playerbase than the recent COD
I was thinking the same thing compadre, feels real good.

It would most likely be an MG3KWS.

But yeah it's basically an MG42 they slowed down a little and re-chambered in 7.62 NATO.

MG3's are so close you can literally buy their feed trays for the MG42s you can own here in the states and swap them.

Say you just got 25k Renown, and could buy any JTF2 or Navy SEAL operator, who would you buy, OR would you wait for the Brazilian operators (They're about a month a way, maybe even earlier)

b4 the br's come the old ones should get a 50% price cut for a week. so get the seals and leafs then and save up for the next sale

Fucking SchoolboyQ likes this game

youtube.com/watch?v=2lzD5NTs3l0

ubisoft are retarded I wish they never owned rainbow 6

They could literally have a CSGO killer if they knew what to do

Turkish ops when?

Game doesn't always show model positions correctly so it could be that. He managed to fire off a few shots first so he probably wasn't facing forward.

post OC

Salefag here, just got enough renown to buy my first DLC operator. Who should I get? I really want to get Buck because he's cool as fuck, but I realize he's really only a sidegrade to Sledge.

Valk

She'll make you learn maps the quickest, and she's a must on all defending teams

Buck is probably the most fun though out of all of them

I would definitely hold onto it for the BRs

the majority of CounterFun is proleagues/esl, and the rest of it can be attributed to lootboxes.

[Spoiler] season 2 lol[/spoiler]

>France Map When? edition

What are Chalet and Consulate?

I though chalet is in the Swiss alps?

Blackbeard and Valk are the strongest operators in the game. Get Blackbeard and enjoy free kills.

Nope, French alps. Courchevel.

You could wait for the BRs. Seeing how the current situation is with the new DLC operators, the BRs might just break the game when they're released.

Yeah we don't even need barbed wire anymore they can just shave their backs for that

MG3s can really easily be converted to a Mg42, my Dad was in the Bundeswehr (80s), he told me all he had to do is take out some part in the gun, he called it the Natobrake and after that it was back to its glorious 1200Rpm

Just bought my first DLC operator in standard edition. Buck is super fun, has my raifu and the Skeleton Key is fun for kills or wall removal. Get what you think you will enjoy most overall, since you can always save up renown for another DLC operator.

Silencer on Buck's Mk1? I figure I'll go all out on him since I find him so fun. Matching gun camo and the works. Hockey mask as well.

Flash hider and try using a holographic sight instead of an acog trust me the ACOG makes the things recoil larger than it is

sure, since you can use the skeleton key as your sidearm anyway.
avalanche>hockey mask

Will do mon ami.