/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

>You'll never upgrade anyone Edition

>What is this?
A shitty phone game where you'll spend all your time wondering why you even bother.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels. And even then you'll be pulling out your hair.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
SpiderVerse Event that's about 8 months late.
Octobots octobotting. Spider-people spidering. But at least there's Mary Jane this time around. Also almost JJJ Hitler. This game a shit.

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/
marvel.com/news/video_games/26466/the_green_goblin_lands_in_avengers_academy#ixzz4EVi5fqfu
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4t1f08/quick_update_from_tinycos_lead_cm/
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4t1z3p/currently_known_live_bugs_and_issues/d5dynyb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did that dude post more pictures?

God damn, this event can't end soon enough

He's updated a few here and there. Hopefully we get more.

shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>MJ isn't crawling
2/10

Does anybody know where symos actually responds? He no longer seems be responding on the modded game's threads, and for some reason the mod keeps getting less and less capable of what it can do.

Yfw mantis won't be a green cutie in the guardians of the galaxy 2 event

I thought we were over this, Curt.

T-Bolts event when?

Right after Spider-Man. No breaks. No story update. Your favorite character is premium. Are you happy now?

I have mary jane, did Doc up to streak 4 on the "super rewards" and he's still fightable now. Why? Are we stuck with this faggot for another week?

Never ever. Game won't last long enough to hit T-bolts

Ock chapter ends today. Should be Gobbo up next.

>still need 16 folders to get Rank 5 Mary Jane and no film to make em
>will need a shitload for Ock
>No fucking way anyone will have time to do jack fuck with Green Goblin
>Lizard still rank 3 with items dropping one at a time off 8 hour heroics

What a bucket of fuck. I liked that GotG was at least doable if you put in the effort. This shit is impossible without cheating or going full Jew

Fug, it no longer lets me play the hack without updating.

what about the mobalism one?

Neither of them seem to work for me anymore.

Bump

post some dank /maag/ memes

marvel.com/news/video_games/26466/the_green_goblin_lands_in_avengers_academy#ixzz4EVi5fqfu

Spider-Gwen free, 2099 premium
Next event with be Netflix shit

>Thunderbolts event
>still no Hawkeye
>Zemo still $20
>Karla is also $20
>endless suffering

gobby is cute

Is it just me, or are they implying we're getting a symbiote widow costume?

Thank god they hinted at a Hell's Kitchen event coming up next. I was really worried we might get some story content finally.

>another event to jew the userbase since the heroes are popular

I think I'm just going to quit the game. As much as I like collecting all the heroes, and I like their designs and interactions, the game itself just isn't any fun and the constant grinding events are really not what I wanted out of this game.

Just use the hack. It cuts most of the grinding down

the hack won't give you normal storylines to enjoy the characters with though

The big turning point for me was the cap WW2 costume. They were directed to make it available to FTP players by Marvel, and in my circle, not a single one of the aspies, NEETS and OCD motherfuckers got it without hacks. One dude IAPed and still couldn't get it.

No disrespect to the hacksmiths, but fuck that shit. I'm not about to mailbomb Tinyco with anthrax like that other user, but if I'm leaving, it's straight out the door. Let them get ad rev from someone else.

>IAPed

IAP?

In App Payment

being a payfag

>tfw fondly remember all the fun when the game first dropped collecting heroes and upgrading shit
>tfw all the fun of the casual beach event
>tfw we will never have real fun again, we're just too invested and everything is a time crunch cash grab for the rest of time

Is the Living Brain decoration animated or cool or in anyway interesting?

I'm wondering if I should get it and the rest of the decorations for this week now, or if I should save the gems and oscoins for next week.

British Invasion was ok I thought

>Is the Living Brain decoration animated or cool or in anyway interesting?
No.

How about the two decorations after that?

The lizard buggy is shit, but the caged octupus is kinda neat.

How much does the caged octopus cost?

I don't remember, but I think it wasn't an absurd amount.

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4t1f08/quick_update_from_tinycos_lead_cm/

Most of this is fluff bullshit to make people feel better while doing nothing useful, but

>we have been working extra hard interviewing potential new members of the team for some additional Customer Support positions that we have opened up

I had been hoping this would be the case when they got sold. Response time is just dreadful as is.

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free.

something like fight 6. Completely impossible for ftp unless you blew off week 2's decorations.

I kinda did, and now I'm considering blowing off this week's, too, in hope that next week is better. I got the photo gallery, that's all I really wanted.

Also just beat Ock for the 5th time, doubt I'll do 6 unless they take a day before they start the next week.

So this week is will end promptly in 5 minutes, how many hours before next week starts?

it seems like we'll have an assload of stuff to do so turning it on now would be nice

>Episode 3 ends in: 2h 30m 0s
>timer doesn't even work

Actually Ock chapter up next, Gobbo is Ep 5.

We totally have enough time left for two episodes, right? Just have to fork over all of the shekels.

there is no episode 5, it's just after 4 if you have 100 goblin coins you get him

>if you have 100 goblin coins you get him
Nah you also need to collect goblin serum.

>MJ's action with Pete is viogrously kissing him for an hour
>Fleacia's is watching him prat fall in bird shit for four hours

No fucking wonder she went psycho.

serum to get him recruitable and the bribe cost is the coins?

any thing new dataminers?

Apparently you can force Eevee to evolve the way you want him too based on what nickname you give him.

Please elaborate

In the cartoon there were three Eevee Brother trainers named Rainer, Pyro and Sparky. If you name your eevee after one of them, then evolve it, then it will become the corresponding evolution.

It's a shame that action will leave with the event. It'd be funny to have that available when dating comes

Dating will never come stop filling people with false hope.

They have to give us the Daily Bugle after the event. There's too many unique actions there to just trash after a few week.s

:(

>Running out of web shooters
>Want to stockpile cycle fuel for next event
Suffering

Agreed. They'll almost certainly give us the Bugle for the low, low price of 495 shekels.

>995
Dipshit

>google search black cat fleacia
>nothing

...wait, did I just come up with an original thing on the internet, did that actually just happen?

mommy i'm scared

They'll give it to us, but remove all the actions from it, like Madam Hydra's classroom or Drax's fighting pen.

this was me earlier, I gave in and did one normal cycle ride and one bonus one to get a few extras but it felt risky

I wonder how they do these events, I assume they only program a week of an event a week?

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4t1z3p/currently_known_live_bugs_and_issues/d5dynyb

Blaming data-miners for their false advertising. Classic Tinyco.

They sure make it easier to pick the modded version

glad leddit called them out on it with the screenshot

When your superpower is to bring out the worst in people, it probably makes dating a bit difficult.

>Fleacia

I like it. Too bad Black Catfish is already canon in the Spider-Ham universe.

I'm surprised no one mentioned in the last thread or two that the Lizard mobile was supposed to drop GG coins, at least I don't remember anyone saying anything.

I knew it somehow (from either here or leddit) but I'm not a payfag or a hackfag so I didn't have reason to bring it up

>Octobots constantly hopping onto resource generators 5 minutes before they finish producing

Honestly, this annoys me far far more then if they all showed up at random times along the 8-12 hours of production.

Episode 4 when?

never ever

Works fine for me, since I grabbed the updated mobilism one.

How would you add Ultimate Universe characters into the game, and I don't mean Miles. Would you still have them be assholes?

I would have everyone be assholes, because asshole waifus are the best waifus.

So will Falcon and Hawkeye try to out normal guy each other? Who would win?

I didn't unlock MJ how long do I have

6 days

Can't believe this fucking event is still going. It's the bane of my existence. Fortunately I got everything in it so far as of about 3 or more days ago. I pity the Applefags who don't know how to/are too scared to jailbreak. This must be hell for them

Falcon because Hawkeye has aimbot

What good would jailbreaking do? Wouldn't you still have to pay for the Apple specific-hack download?

There are free hacks, at least for Android. And of course, the paid hack gets uploaded by someone else anyway. I have the Alpha Gamers paid hack but didn't pay. They get posted in this thread.

You must have had some interesting boyfriends.

it's live, they waited until midnight central this time apparently

The last building is Spider-Man's Bargain Bin and to open the last two spots are 2475 and 3300 oscoins. Drops EMP devices.

I did the math. It's impossible for me to get Norman now. I'll be 4 short. I'm still gonna try though. Maybe Streak 8+ gives out more

Web shooter upgrade is 30 drives, 22 intels, and 1500 oscoins.

Green Goblin is like past bosses with guards and timed streaks. I only see 52 goblin coins available as prizes. I'm too dumb to figure out these fighting mechanics now but it uses Ham, Spidey, BC, MJ, and Wasp. Going to grind a little for Ock and go to bed.

Looks like we can reset the streaks and grind on the lower ones like getting Bucky so it might be possible.

Also it seems like we should send everyone to gather some battle shit before bed. So don't fuck that up I guess.

Wow, it seems like all the Goblin Cure actions use interior building slots, so there's no action blocking. Did... did TinyCo do something right?

Gotta say, GG model looks pretty good.

Reddit is saying the crime scenes aren't giving out the Ock drops so hold off on grinding those until it gets fixed.

If you got everyone, your total attack power can be 660 at once. You need 1 cure and 2 darts for the first, one cure and one Dart for each extra member. Cures are from long actions like in the lizard fight, by everyone but felicia.

I just did 3. Got none

But if you don't you only deal 310. I'm waiting for data mining to see if it's possible for F2P

This is what pepper says when you tap go. So a few options:
-its bugged right now
-you need to advance the mission by beating GG first to unlock it
-you need to do a certain number of missions before it shows up

I don't know why Falcon seems to be convinced being non-powered makes him different than the majority of people on campus. I admit I'm not super familiar with the comics, but as far as I can tell, Iron Man, War Machine, Wasp, Nat, Ant-Man, Maria, Star Lord, Pepper, Tasky, Crossbones, Madame Hydra, Bucky, Sharon, Mary Jane, and Union Fag all seem to be powerless (or very close to it) in this version of things.

Am I crazy for thinking he's crazy?

Do we need Superhuman Intel for anything in this episode, or can I let it get swarmed over with octobots?