Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EOV Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)
perfectly-nintendo.com/etrian-odyssey-v-demo-version-pre-loading-launching-july-20th/

>EOV color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sq-atlus.jp/sq5/charamake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ded

ded gam
demo in 4 days though

>5 days until demo
>thread is kill

Let's have something to spice things up.

sq-atlus.jp/sq5/charamake/

Press on the green button and start generate your random characters!

>pic-related was a chick

>heterochromia

reeee

>is actually a dude

No. NO NO NO!

Which of the 3DS games are the easiest?

The Untold games are the easiest on casual mode but much harder than IV on expert mode.

EO4 legit
pinic EOU2 technically

Teach

I want to lick those armpits.

So these kind of dlc characters are tied to a class or just tied to race?
Because I think I can finally use a Cestus if that is the case

why is she so perfect

You do realize you can just reclass a character to Cestus, yeah?

>25000
>third item is a pair of athletic shoe
they really are pushing the isekai dlc hard

But we all know that reclass is useless because the stats doesn't get reclassed too.

It looks like the portraits are pre-made instead of randomized.

I just got the EXACT same portraits as and

Random Generator will be fun for fun/random runs of EOV.

Ponytail > Teach > Mascot

>not a Dragoon
Why is this allowed? Then again having all the best girls in the same class would be boring.

Just reclass her to a Dragoon.

Gunner will be a dragoon

But she would still have the Fencer portrait.

Teach would never use a gun.

She would literally dress up as Gunner if that could make her more popular.

That's a plus, Dragoons don't have that body suit.

The generic sprites are also just tied to race.

Do not pet the dumbmagus

Canada will be a dragoon.

IN MY FACE PLEASE

Ricky DLC soon

>you will never Dicky the Ricky

Is etrian odyssey a magical universe or did the core mutate animals to the point that they seem like they're Magic

both

ded

>Teach and Chloe DLC
>no Frederica in sight

Life is good sometimes.

Ricky is one of the Potatoes

It's not actually Chloe though is it?

She's technically not, but she's close enough that you might as well call her Chloe.

It's actually ProtoChloe and ProtoArianna DLC.

Pic related

i'm surprise the highschool boy alt doesn't have glasses

What is that?

>Etrian's Odyssey 4 on the sale
>Etrian still has not shown up
Why?

>Etrian; meaning a person from Etria
Teach is from Etria.
She appears in every game.

EOIV is always on sale

Not 3.

Teach doppelganger

That barely looks like her.

Teach died in the 2nd stratum

delete this

>not a true blonde

Nope.

This just proves that female voices are good on everything but naked lolis with manly voice is a boner killer.

What about that one shogun?

She's the Fang Warmagus, not Teach.

The other shogun pallete swap...

The blue haired one?

teach wasn't in eo3, she was tanning

In EO1 should you have a Hexer and a Dark Hunter on the same team? I played it ages ago and remember binding being important but is this overkill?

Team is Protector, DH, Alchemist, Hexer and Medic. Alchemist is non-negotiable since she's my waifu.

>>pic-related was a chick
Hot.

Hexer's are kind of meh in EO1 besides revenge and that one skill that autostuns at the beginning of battle, and Dark Hunter's should be running Drain and investing the rest of their SP into Statboost, Fury, and the boostup skill (but only up to 9)

Forgot to add this, yeah if you're not gonna drain spam or revenge spam yeah, then use them together.

But let's say I did go for Drain and Revenge, I'd have no Bind stuff? Isn't that pretty integral to the battle system?

Not really. I just beat EO1 (RDPSM occationally switching out the S or P for a T)

Didn't bind at all except at the very end of the game when I was going for conditional drops to complete my logbook.

I was tempted to have a Stalker. I remember liking them before. How are they on the front row, though?

Stalker?
Ronin, Dark Hunter, Protector
Survivalist, Medic

With the Medic going to the front row when ever I would switch the Protector out for a Bow wielding Troubador.

Sorry, Survivalist. Not sure where Stalker came from. The game says they're okay on either row but that seems unlikely.

Ahh. There's literally no reason at all to stick them on the front row because bows hit for full damage on the back row, but you should totally use one because they're the best class in the game.

>Full damage from back row
>apollon and multihit are some of the most powerfull attacks in the game
>That skill that makes you get preemptive in battle
>that one that prevents ambushs
>bugged first turn so even at level 1 it always works.
>insane speed
>Bow up skill scales to a +50% damage boost instead of 30% like everything else
>So does HP up

Yeah, agreed, but my back line is full. I suppose I could get rid of Hexer even though she's a qt and then put another melee unit at the front.

You can always stick your medic up front. They get a MASSIVE (300%) attack boost from maxing attack up, and Cadueceus hits like a truck.

I have to admit that sounds pretty counterintuitive, front lining a healer, but I'll give it a shot. How should I prioritise between making her better at healing and raising her ATK and Caduceus?

Well your medics your medic, healing always comes first. If the party doesnt need to be healed, have her attack (just dont spam Caduceus though, it eats TP)
It takes 20 SP to max out both skills, and nothing else will benefit her offense.

As for spells, maxing Immunize is a given.
I rested and went purely with Salve 2. But Salve 1 is more cost effective TP wise.

>It takes 20 SP to max out both skills, and nothing else will benefit her offense.
This is a little vague. I was referring to ATK up and Caduceus.

Okay. Thanks for the help. But you say Salve 1 and Salve 2. I only have plain old Salve. Perhaps I should've said but this is classic mode in the remake.

Ahh, I'm talking about the original. So I don't know how much any of what I posted can help you. You're probably better off heading over to gamefags and checking out some sample builds to see if anything I posted is still viable then. Sorry for any confusion.

Don't worry about it, I should've been clearer. I didn't expect them to have changed that much but I guess they did.

Would you watch Etrian Odyssey anime?

>tfw giniggergap has you scared of walls

I would, definitely. The catch is that these kind of fantasy JRPG inspired anime are so common. Things like Konosuba, SAO and Log Horizon. I don't know how it could distinguish itself.

If it's not harem shit.

>In each episode there is a new party because previous party is getting brutally murdered by FOE

This

SOL or go home.

If it was done by Trigger and had the classic non-story cast

I would watch Ricky's Odyssey anime

That's actually a really good idea, if only this shit wasn't mainly made to sell character merch.

Is the hardest difficulty in EOU the same as regular EO1?

harder

With EO5 being subtitled as "The End of the Long Myth", do you guys think that this is going to be the last of the Etrian Odyssey series? Remakes a la "Untold" don't count.

they would have said it was the last by now
it's the last one for 3ds at least