WotLK:
- Gamer District, Horde 7x
- Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x

Cata:
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

warmane.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RcH-3d-BZn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for TBC guild on Excalibur

You misstyped Hellground there m8

>mfw the only alive guild is a fucking cata one
Meer hg revival when

Go away, Meer. We don't like you either.

>20 manning cata normals through multiboxing and account sharing is "alive"
kek

cobe is the reason half of those mongoloids are even in the raid
there lots of 80s are waiting for their spots but nope better invest more into retards who have already proven for months how bad they are

GL killing bosses with the power of friendship and memes im sure it will work out one day just like in anime

10/10 guildkiller

Why doesn't just go to GD to do Firefighter and get it over with instead of throwing your heads against prenerf when you know you won't kill it?

>Rapid Burst
and Hand Pulse no longer cause spell pushback
>10% less hp
>Flames don't tick for nearly as much
>Rapid Burst deals almost half the damage
>Fire bots no longer silence
>Plasma Blast does nearly half the damage
>Heat Wave does nearly half the damage

This general isn't good enough for prenerf anything. Stop kidding yourselves and come do it on GD and we can get 25 mans going there.

>25 mans on gd
Lmao kill yourself, if you wanted 25 mans you should have transferred to tod when they opened them.

>going back to GD for the 2131235435th time

you'll just have a clique filled with overgeared players who've been on the server before and will get a spot over actually good players because the entire fucking general is burnt out with the server.

just play Cata with on atlantiss.

>yabadabadaba, expansion that kill wow, kys pickles

t11 is fucking great, and while atlantiss has a shitton of flaws the raiding is quite decent. wwu

I'd agree with you if it weren't for the fact that
1. Cobe isn't even the one that put together the raid groups and
2. We didn't have 6+ different people every raid because some people just didn't feel like logging in

>can't even script a working kick

yeah im sure it's the promised land, cya there

were you even in the guild? lmao

cobe isnt even the one that sent out invites

>lots of 80s are waiting for their spots
we literally never had more than 27 people online after the first week of Ulduar where we had 34.

Reminder that Atlantiss is one of the buggiest servers out there. And the economy is super inflated due to rampant botting/duping/exploiting.

I logged onto Warmane Icecrown (That's warmane.com/ if you are curious) and everything was so smooth it really made me feel I've gone back to the golden days of WoW! Everything was perfectly scripted and the people spoke English very well! The server was packed with thousands of players, more players than Atlantiss even.

I recommend Warmane Icecrown as the best WoTLK experience.

no one is burned out from GD or wotlk or any of that other bullshit

we're burned out from shit leadership by people like cobe and senna

we need a new leader to step up, or one of the old greats (meerkatz, sehsa, bjenk) to return and lead us to glory

>meer"I'll make the guild but never show up to raids and take all the credit"katz
>b"dry eyes commercial sounding mother fucker with a drinking problem"jenk
>good leaders
Don't make me laugh. The only GM /wpsg/ has ever had that's better than Cobe is Sehsa.

i'm burned out from the same idiots in every raid just to name a few: harmoo, yarrick, cawkz, fheocyn, docfrosty if you even let one of these raid you are a worthless leader that demoralizes everyone trying to put in effort

leaving the spot empty is worth more than bringing them

youtube.com/watch?v=RcH-3d-BZn4
Top fucking kek, it's so true.

>leaving a spot empty is better than taking people to contibute no matter how little
Cawkz came to like 3 raids and Harmoo was a big asset to the guild imo. Even Cobe said it was a lot easier to heal with him around.

Fheo/Yarrick I'll give you though, they're pretty shit but I wouldn't leave a spot empty to not take them. You're being melodramatic.

Harmoo is a good player but lazy as fuck desu.

cobe and senna are far better rl/gms than you will ever be foozer
fuck off

>Harmoo
>good player
Nice meme. Even in the easy shitty cata he couldn't get gonging on atramedes right after doing it for several lockouts and someone had to replace him every time.

>ass"depressed manchild"cobra, the man that couldn't even lead his guild to an Ignis kill
>better than
>bjenk, the man that single handedly lead through all of Ulduar and ICC
Give me a break. The asscobra worship in this general is sickening.

How populated is the wpsg guild in icecrown?

And objectively, are the scripts really fine? (The post I quoted sounds like obvious shilling but we do have players here don't you, so what about it?)

I'm considering to get there but the queue times are going to make me change my mind I'm afraid.

After Welp and Ruslan quit because they were bored we were constantly short of healers. Are you honestly going to tell me you would rather that Senna/Cobe benched Fheo and Harmoo when we desperately needed heals?

scripts are dumpster tier
queue is always fake and exists to elicit donations
population is fake abut 50% of what they claim
and i have never seen any proof of an active wpsg guild on warmane actually existing
not sure why they're still included in the op

Did you even raid with ? Bjenk would constantly get quiet all the time and just sigh and not say a fucking word for like 45 minutes during raids.

Keijo is the unsung hero of .

Warmane funniest server.

The scripts are objectively fine. Don't get me wrong there are some tiny bugs but they are on the easy fights like Rotface.

LDW, LK, Sindra, PP, Bloodqueen have every single mechanic working and the ones I have done so far heroic as well.

I can't give you much info on the guild. But 25mans is the main juice in ICC so you'd be better off joining a normie guild.

That's funny, because when Harmoo actually showed up we 1 shot 10 man Heartbreaker with abysmal synergy due to class limitation and shit gear to boot.

Harmoo isn't a bad player.

Wasn't me. :^)

Scripts are fine, better than most of the servers out there.
Server is actually full, and you can just see it withouth theorizing idiocies.
There is a /wpsg/ guild but we're low on numbers.

Fuck off asshole. Back to your pay2win server where probably you spent more money than in-game time, faggot.

>wasting time on a bugged to shit boss that isn't even fun to do
I mean we could just bug it into the wall like the poles and do it then but that's not satisfying at all.

>no yogg+0
>no 25 algalon
>in Ulduar for literally 8 months before moving to ICC
you're not even trying...

I'm not going to go out and say Cobe is the best GM ever but I certainly think he's been far better than a lot of them here including both Bjenk and Meer.

>How populated is the wpsg guild in icecrown?
Come to populate it then.

you must be kidding he doesn't even know how to do basic stuff like kiting adds. on a fucking hunter too

Lmao molten shills are absolutely clueless

Then good may be the wrong word, i've only ever seen him heal and he does good enough at that. Either way he's still better than a third of the fucking shitters that come to raids in this general.

>1 shot 10 man Heartbreaker
Wow, so impressive! How about you do it on a server where the intervals between Searing Light and Gravity bomb isn't nerfed, heart health isn't decreased and Life Sparks actually cleave!

How does it feel to be literally worse than a middle of the pack Wrath /wpsg/ guild that was able to 1 shot most of the prenerf hardmodes while you jokesters struggle on nerfed content? I'd be pretty god damned ashamed of being worse than and bragging about it!

Can't tell if it's bait or you're just retarded

post screenshot of your icecrown character with 25LK achievement

dont bother replying with anything else

>clueless
Using random words?
I know exaclty what I'm saying, you don't.

"Shilling" what, anyway? To come and play a videogame for free? Lol, you are the clueless faggot here.

I can't tell if you actually think you're good for clearing nerfed content many guilds before you have done or if you're just retarded.

I raided in and on ToD's old server and the difference between the difficulty of the content there and GD is fucking laughable. Nerfed content is a joke. You're a joke and your guild is a joke. Somehow more of a joke than .

this desu

Your wasting your time

GD kids always have and always will think their hot shit

Fuck I miss the old ToD guilds

>thinking those retarded slavic monkeys could script pre-nerf ulduar when they can't even script Ignis
hahahahahah

?

>script pre-nerf ulduar
it's literally just a change in values and timers which isn't even really "scripting" and you can just google the correct values

content was pre-nerf 3 years ago when we played on tod and it's still pre-nerf now

So pre-nerf ulduar is just more damage and more hp? so its just artificial difficulty? cool

>vote on our website

Warmane doesn't even have voting nor that system message. Go away you disinfo shill that doesn't even play on Icecrown.

>It's a "my guild is better than your guild" and "my server is better than your server" thread
Can you people just fucking kill yourself, you're half the reason nothing ever gets done in this fucking general and why the guilds can have such a shitty turnover rate.

>vote points
go farm it and get the fuck out of here

look at the date of my achievement, it was still called molten back then, i probably have pokemon red save files older than you if you don't remember molten-wow

>19fps

I can't think of a single fucking time a boss was nerfed in the entirety of WoW where an entire mechanic got removed. Are you actually stupid?

Pre-nerf Firefighter was one of the hardest fights ever. Yogg 0 was 1000000x harder than that. Pre-nerf Heroic LK was INSANE. You know why all of these got significantly easier? Because their values got nerfed.

Go look up the nerfs to all the keepers and Yogg including their hardmodes and tell me with a straight face that doesn't butcher the difficulty.

Nobody is talking how about old Molten how dumb are you? Yes old Molten was bad and it took 2 years to even have gunship working.

We are playing on Warmane Icecrown which is objectively a fine server with a decently scripted ICC. Stop talking about 2 different servers do you bring up ToD scripts to talk about GD as well or what

Artificial

Difficulty

Confirmed

Real difficulty comes from the mechanics of a fight.

holy fuck no one can be this retarded

look how mad these molten shills are

take it from me please don't join warmane if anyone is reading, it's a huge waste of time, i didn't know any better in 2012 but if you were to ask me I would stop my past self from playing there if given the choice

yea it's that bad

You still haven't presented any proof you've done a raid on Icecrown. Only an old achievement on a character from a broken server that doesn't exist anymore because everything was wiped.

Still waiting for your lk25 on icecrown but you'll never deliver because you are nothing more than a disinfo shill.

Not really, generally its tuning that makes people get the most out of their classes. That's why some raids like Naxx and SWP were so good, they were tuned so tightly, and the gameplay didn't come from jumping platform puzzle gimmicks or the like, it came from pushing players to play their classes to the maximum (well, not quite true for Naxx but it is true for, say, Firefighter pre-nerf.)

I tend to be skeptical about a lot of things but I don't think warmane fakes their population

I was here when wpsg played on Lordaeron and the realm was really full of people everywhere compared to what I've known on other servers

I would, but there's no point coming over if there are 3 people at most and cannot even group for an HC.

Thanks for confirming you're literally too shit to do actual difficult content before it's nerfed to the ground. Classic GD kids, you've been the same all these years.

>do you bring up ToD scripts to talk about GD as well or what

molten: quality scripts quality players

>take it from me, the village idiot
Okay.

Dude we get it and we already know. ToD is prenerf yes. That's great for them. None of us are bragging about what we've done except for Foozer/Valind because he has some sort of autistic vendetta against Cobe and Senna for whatever reason but that isn't a reflection of the whole guild.

I'm not on GD to compete with , I'm on GD to not have to farm for weeks before I can raid the content that I want to do. You're right, we more than likely wouldn't be able to do prenerf Ulduar and that's totally fine with me, we have some difficulty with it when it's nerfed but like I said, not even here to compete so I don't give a fuck. Just drop it already.

>i played on a server with an old core they dont use anymore
>i was the guy who used pets on LK so valkyrs would take them over actual players
>trust me pls

so you never played warmane? thanks for wasting my time

i just don't want my fellow /wpsg/ players to regret their decision pls don't be mad, molshit is objectively an inferior scripted server

Moreover I'd like to add that none of us are under the delusion that doing nerfed Ulduar is hardcore or elite or whatever. The majority of us are here to have fun and do it without needing to take weeks to get raid ready like we would have to do on ToD.

The ONLY person who brags about our boss kills is Foozer/Valind and like I said that's not a reflection of the guild. That's his own thing. If he wants to brag about doing nerfed content to fuel his little feud then that's on him.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to do prenerf Ulduar but if I'm being honest with myself I don't think I could do it nor do I think my guild except maybe a couple people could do it either. Just please stop taking Foozer's shitposting as reflection of the whole guild.

>lol u mad bro
>its bad because i say it is even though i have no proof

all you my man

already posted my proof, none of the members in your guild has gotten past Storming the Citadel(tm)

i'm sorry but it really is a bad server and you don't know what you're in for because you haven't done the content yet

i guess you're getting mad at me because you don't like to hear what i have to say

Seems like this general hasn't changed a day honestly.
>3 years later
>still ToD people arguing with GD kids about why ToD is superior because the content is much harder
>people shitting on mol10 shills
>that one cata guild that will inevitably die
>people too scared to play TBC

>more of the same lies

so in the end you have nothing? alright then

tbc is too hard for this general, they would wipe on heroic ramps

i already showed my screenshot my dude, meanwhile your guild master only did until saurfang
sorry i know it sucks investing all that time into it

Speak for yourself, a few of us were successful enough on vengeance until the server died.

>people unironically defending molten
what a laugh

the screenshot isn't icecrown it's an old broken server and thus proves nothing except for the fact you don't play on icecrown

>your guildmaster

you're getting desperate now
I don't even play with this general but atleast you gave it a shot

>I don't even play with this general
>but I come here to answer questions you may have about the server
how much they pay you then

I do it for free arguing against lying autists keeps me busy

what is up with the 40s for prot war in cata? 1.5k devastates, 1.6k revenges. meanwhile mortal strike crits for 900, costs more rage, and is on a cooldown. I can aoe down camps as prot, can't do that efficiently as arms. when does arms catch back up?

good luck on your next Storming the Citadel(tm) run

leveling as prot is faster for all classes in cata.

>wiping in kara on a buggy as fuck server
>sucessful
Top kek

Nice meme.

Mememeister on suicide watch

chess is hard, ok?

Yea but at least I do it when the threads dead.

tfw

Who hyped for Valkyrie's server, the saviour of private servers!

Tell me more friend
I'd reroll here if we'd have enough people willing and if you can sell me on it

I am, haven't played that many of the recent Vanilla servers, including Nost, but I did play some Valk before and it was damn good in terms of quality. Maybe get a bunch of friends to roll with me, too.

Valk is already a top quality servers,
only this time it won't have p2w shop. Try making a lvl 1 there and you'll see how much better it is than kronos before you hit lvl 2.
Plus fresh servers are always fun.

lmao

it's not like he actually deserved the trinket or anything, there were players in the raid who are just way better and more deserving of it.

good riddance

Docfrosty is a really solid player and you guys fucked up when you kicked him from the guild

t. docfrosty

Alright, if that was true, he still spergs way more often than normal.

docfrost isn't even a top 25 player in a 20 player raid :^)

>be docfrosty
>quit every guild after 2 months

more like 3 weeks