/pgg/ - pokemon go

N word edition.

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/
gsmarena.com/compare.php3?&sSearch2=&idPhone3=8074&idPhone2=7528&idPhone1=7368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for mytic

First for tap-to-walk hack for android?

>??? CP Dragonite
>Razz berry
>Throw ball
>Runs away instantly

>no past thread

>spoofers

Every time I pop an incent while I'm a passenger in a car I get softbanned. Fucking infuriating

Has anyone actually gotten anything good from incense? All I get is more rattata, pidgeys and weedles

N'nd for walkfag tears.

How the fuck does a lvl9 own a gym with a snorlax. That just ain't right.

Who would want to go to a cancerous past thread anyway.

>spoofers

>walking around outside makes you "suspicious
Great times to live in. Can't wait to hear about "pedophiles" getting the shit beaten out of them on the news.

Is there a tap to walk that can be used on android/bluestacks yet? IOS has one.

I used one at night once and a 34 CP Dragonite spawned, but that was probably a 1 in 1000 chance. Incense kind of sucks honestly.

I'm banking on that, because since i've got to study i can't run around town and am only Level 6 with 100ish pokes.
I hope lv. 9 welfare egg, two incubators ready to hatch and around 10 evolves are going to boost my level enough so i can catch high enough pokemon to challenge 600 CP mons for XP before trashing them.
And yeah, unless i get a Vape i'll save my dust til 20ish. I have the feeling people around here aren't too much into the meta with 800 mons at level 12

I saw a pigeot once.

>Incense kind of sucks honestly
>he doesn't use incense at pokestops with a lure out
You're missing out, mang.

When should I power up my pokemon. I'm 21 and I feel like it's a waste to just hoard stardust.

anyone syracuse ny?

Don't forget to get your tap to walk hacks and other exploits here!

ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/

>DURRRRR GO OUTSIDE AND SOCIALIZE

Nope, I like sitting in my nice cool room watching TV and catching any and all the Pokemon I want while laying in bed, enjoy "socializing" outside, nerds.

Just when the game couldn't get any more fucked up, I'm getting this bug where Pokemon only ever appear 3 steps away.

What are some of the better special attacks? I'm guessing 2 and 3 charge specials seem to be the best.

AND HOW THE FUCK DOES DODGING WORK. I see the enemy ready their attack, I dodge, attack still connects.

Is there one for bluestacks?

Only power up your absolute best. Even then it's risky since there are chances you can catch same one at a higher CP.

20-21 is when you start to do that. No point in waiting more time really

>AND HOW THE FUCK DOES DODGING WORK
It doesn't.

nah only apple hipsters at the moment

Incense sucks, but it also depends where you're using it. Pokestops are actually quite shit when it comes to getting uncommon Pokemon so it's best to use them in areas you know are confirmed to have tons of a single Pokemon you're looking for.

It probably is, but there's no Pokestops in my town that are worth hanging out for 30 minutes to use a lure/incense. I only play when I'm walking to and back from the gym anyway, so lures were never really an option for me.

I pray to god they make the Barnes n Noble in my town a Pokestop so I can just stay in the Starbucks and farm while studying or something.

looking for android version of a walkaround hack.

just started spoofing cause i dont want to get mugged for my bike while hatching eggs.....

You know pokemon go isn't the first in this franchise and there are a lot more detailed and interesting games? You just remove the only gimmick that makes it stand out and play a gutted ingress reskin. Play firered or something.

this shit right here is what will kill the game, they don't ban hackers or cheaters, not yet at least, fuck you fucking faggot for linking that fucking shit

How the hell is one supposed to find a Magmar?

>get bottle of water
>put on shoes
>leave house on bike
>make it halfway down block and see some big ass black guy punch the shit outta a little kid and take something out of pocket
>turn around and go back inside.

happened yesterday when i tried to hatch an egg.

Plz help need android hack for bluestacks walking.

I have no idea what kinda mon I'm supposed to invest all my Stardust into. I'm level 12. Should I just hoard it until stronger stuff comes along? Strongest I've got is Jolteon, Venomoth, and Tentacruel.

Hitmonlee
Jigglypuff
Nidoran
Bulbasaur
Duduo
Meowth
Abra
Squirtle
Vulpix

I get a bug often after doing a pokestop that my gps stops working and I'm walking around but standing still in the game. Does this happen for others or is my phone / gps shit?

>kill the game

you know how hard Niantic hammered down on this kind of stuff in Ingress?

no need to worry friend.

>Game that almost gives us irl pokemon
>still no region locked mons though
>no battle system or regional pokemon leagues
>faggots hack so they don't have to leave their basements
Shame desu senpai

Any new vandalism today?

Hoard, wait for 1500+CP pokemon you hatch/evolve around LV20~25

Bunch of hooligans just vandalized your mom

why is dodging so inconsistent?
I seem to land it maybe 1 in 3 attempts. I would assume im just not timing it right, but theres a significant portion of the time it just attempts to rotate the camera, attacks, or does nothing.
And then there's times I dodge, it says dodged, and I still take damage.
Is it just server lag?

>caring about 'cheating' in a non-competitive game

A person cant hold a gym by themselves

I mean maybe if they let you put 6 mons in a gym by yourself, otherwise no. Who gives a shit really

Yes. Google it fag.

A truck driver mowed 80 people in france trying to catch a Pikachu

Randomly or hatch it from a 10km egg.

so if my mon doesn't hold a gym for 24hrs i get nothing?

because that's literally impossible unless you have 5 friends all with 1.5k mons

Did he catch it?

Fucking Rapidash.
Why did you leave?

Yes. Just before he got shot.

>thread to use nox instead of bluestacks
>with nox you can move around with wasd
shiiiiiet, time to turn this into a proper pc game, gonna check if it works

Only for reset time.

what is with retards and assuming shit
fuck off to reddit or something

I don't know how, but my 3xxCP mon has been sitting at a gym for days now. Probably helps not to live in a huge city.

Afternoon guys, no phone user from yesterday. I have been looking arround for some phones that cover my price range and have the required specifications for go and have found three that I like:

Asus Zenphone Go ZC500TG, Acer Liquid Z630 and Huawei Honor 5c. Asus is the cheaper one and the other two are the same price but the diference between Asus adn the other two is nothing major.

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?&sSearch2=&idPhone3=8074&idPhone2=7528&idPhone1=7368

Asus:5.1,2g ram, removable battery
Acer:5.1, 2g ram, removable battery
Huawei:6.0, 2g ram, unremovable battery

Any of you have any of this phones and are playing on them? Any problems?

For those that were here yesterday and feel like helping me today pick a phone, yesterday I started with an LG Magna but it only had 1gig Ram and another user said he was having problems with his gps on his phone so I discarded it.

Does Incense not work for anyone else?

It went full 30 minutes and I got nothing...

There's a street near me that's a breeding ground for them. I guess its just random. Coincidentally there was a brushfire in the area this week.

What site should I get the apk from?

Google says my brother's phone can't run it but might as well try

Just started today should I be going to pokestop even though I'm low level and should I catch everything I see even though I already capture it

>take gym
>go to shop and claim your currency

youre a god damn moron

Nice.

What's the best counter to vaporeon?

I'm guessing some grass type with stab fast attack. But I don't know which are the best grass types

I only use incense with lures

When I used Incense and walked around my apartment complex, I found a Snorlax. Whenever I use one at my desk I just get common shit. I think movement is key, but I could be wrong.

a snorlax

I've played since launch and no luck.

>10km egg
Please no, that's too much suffering.

Lucky bastard.

You're probably gonna want a removable battery because Pokemon Go sucks battery like an elephant.

Jolteon

>zenphone go
My brother has that one. He told me it gets really hot after playing it for 3 hours. Idk if it;s all phones or just because it's hot af here.

I got a haunter

>removable battery
Why does that matter?

They're going to fix battery drain issue.

I'm playing on an iphone 4s and when I crash i get a error "impossible to retrive player data" or something like that, which makes it impossible for me to log in again. Anyone knows how to fix this plz?

all phones get hot when you play games

so you can buy spare batteries for like 10 bucks and carry them around with you fully charged

Oh it must be close to 6pm eurotime, the servers are dying!

Every single day

But why not just buy an external battery pack for the same price?

Jolteon gets fucked up by vaporeon. Jolteon takes full damage from him and has like half his attack and half his health pool

How?

>theyll fix the battery drain
no they wont, its literally the gps and maps raping your battery
ingress has this same issue

A really good Electabuzz, good luck hatching tho

>tfw caught a magnimite close to a factory

There are also voltorbs nearby, I see what you're doing game.

Zapdos is inside

They always die right around 6 because that's noon and the states and is when you NEETs wake up.

Today's the day. The day that I conquer my social woes. I got this because I'm the best. Phoo phoo okay let's do this, ready to talk to everyone around me.

>same price

>app's power saver freezes app constantly
ugh

so this requires bluestacks / gps spoofing right? The videos arent very clear all they say is you can tap to walk with no explination of how to activate that.

yup

I can play just fine from about noon to 6pm every day

then it goes to shit and isn't worth bothering with anymore

How do I restart an app in bluestacks?

Another Vaporeon.
It's that simple really

I being fucked with, right?

xD

turn off computer then turn it back on

HELPPPP MY POGO CONSTANTLY CLOSED IKN BLUESTACKS

Yes, same price.

>same price