store.steampowered.com/app/294100/

Rimworld releases on Steam in an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cannibalbros where are you

>£23

I'm too poor.

Looks like it's another game I'll have to do without.

So.. will anyone post a short first steps guide or so for the OP?

Someone upload it.

crack when?

torrent pls

When an Alpha 14 torrent finally exist

>come here looking for a link or a torrent
>only find people asking for one
ffs I'm not paying $30 for an alpha

p l e a s e

It's an enjoyable game I bought it a long time ago, but I think he is high if he expects most people to pay $30 for it.

Also I have my sendowl link but the auto-emailer sends it to my purchase email name which was deleted about 2 years ago after I graduated college so I'm a little salty about lack of a steam key, but there is nothing he could have done about that

It doesn't even need to be cracked, people who buy it from the website can get a drm-free version.

I don't know why the hell it hasn't even been uploaded to gazellegames yet.

please give me a link or daddy will hit me again

I just got a friend's sendowl link, I'll upload the windows version soon

It'll be 10 minutes or so, the file size increased by 50% since alpha 13. 84 to 125 megabytes.

godspeed

Anonymous 15 minutes ago No.148570982

please

i dont want to get hit by daddy again

Yeah sorry, apparently I wasn't logged in and had to upload it again.

mega.nz

/#!5BRQTaDR!gop2BB7mxelEk2LCSzKAeAiVx_WOvTsm-3yE-nbcQ6E

thanks you are my hero

Did they fix it being unplayable after a while due to a trillion billion raiders flooding the map?

Don't cheat, don't amass unnecessary wealth. Wealth = more raiders.

In other words no

>Virustotal keeps failing to scan the file

I-is it safe?

I found a torrent of the .13 release and played for like 100 hours. It's sort of expensive, but the cost vs entertainment value was enough that I just bought it.

If you like it buy it!

it's safe desu

How can I be sure? My antivirus says it's OK but I've never actually trusted it.

Haven't played it but it looks like a sci fi more casual dwarf fortress. If you haven't already heard of it, check out dwarf fortress, it's free.

Why do you have an antivirus then you mongoloid?

Factorio is 20 bucks on steam, guy is delusional if he thinks I'll pay more for an alpha for a game that had a fraction of the effort put into it with no multiplayer.

So I know when I have a virus when it doesn't work. I don't know.

I'm not good with computers

I just tried it and it works, the only server it's going on the internet for is their official version checker. It's good and you should be kissing that anons feet.

I really want to play DF but dont want to play DF, will this game end my misery?

Can i do crazy unrealistic shit in this game?

Get rid of your antivirus, get malwarebytes and ccleaner and run it once every month or two.
Don't go onto any seedy sites and download shit and you'll be fine.

The majority of "antivirus" shit is just scams for people who are bad at computers, half barely work and you won't detect the majority of viruses unless you're running 3 or 4 at once, in which case you'll detect EVERYTHING as a virus.

>tfw too busy with watching turk coup to play