pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

fauux.neocities.org/wind.html
Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=c36UNSoJenI
youtube.com/watch?v=8pjdbT4o79A
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAE8EQ8hboKdVfA5o8nxLtoaWdO0ggpvsOClP5CKePLUEGmyMdkVHna73wbcxMtHAZgN1Zp7r7jwFkSv60nyDmuAc3O98WHcXLxEtRZ24k48aXwRk5ySwLJxTUij6VdaApBBYK3hXyYdlH8cNfDeDLYum620ZLKYRUNlbl_Qi9JDWNbkbJVJTbAunKx1PS649X5Mn6QJ_xu-IwcX5N-wY18-P-iy_SbHw1dDQFddJUV9qhq5WYw==
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAE8EQ8hxTZrPQ2No8nxLtoaWdO0ggpvsOClPOtjkIp48AZEabIx2LdKdrvfBtzGnCAN1Zp7YJOvukSv60jbFVkh8gxzcWHcXL4t6ES24k48aXwRk5wFvLJwo-lXW4vcQWCt4gsdXyYCkhEiHZR_H-egNfDeDXGsti-q6puvDbW0ZNAosphFQ2Vsi9DdmkNY1uRslbAunKx1PS66TJ-kCvop_xu-IoS_Bxfk37BjXz4_6cLssv0mx8NXQ0NkTFddJUV9qL2-GrlZjfLs9DwY5-6rzBlFg
youtube.com/watch?v=cs_CvDZPGos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember.

I'm not really a "racer", but I'm really looking forward to the race season.

Second for shitcrows

why even bother making a new thread
there's nothing going on

There's a new race season.

yeah just kys
why do you even exist another moment desu

fauux.neocities.org/wind.html

>5head
>fat as fuck
>slutty bimbo
That's not the Scion irl at all, faggot

Noob here, just got the extra projectile gem. Is there any benefit at all to using multishot since every skill becomes a room sweeper?

his > yours

First of all, you might want to be precise in your vocabulary, what the fuck does "multishot" even refer to? Second, the LMP support has an obvious drawback: less damage penalty, and extra mana cost, in exchange for extra coverage. Whether it's worth it or not is up to you, and depends on the skill. Skills like Split Arrow or Spark have a "built-in" L/GMP as they gain levels, saving you the trouble of using any extra projectile support but their damage tends to be lower vs single target than other skills.

Veeky Forums.org/ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>403
What did they mean by this?

nice general poetards

we're busy playing..

..with our dicks

Why don't you work on your anime backlog until next league, /poeg/-kun?

weebs OUT

I've already seen the best the medium has to offer
It's all downhill from there, so why bother?

if you're so smart why don't you make your own ARPG poeg

2busy fuckin ur mum

ARPGs are dead. I'm making a roguelike. :^)

I have 7 years of 3D knowledge and never had a job. As long as I get paid i'll do whatever the fuck you want.

Tien shin han is so determined in this picture.

The best a handful of Veeky Forums nerds can muster is an EVN and we all know how much of a disaster the last one was, save for 2 routes.

I want to work in an ARPG with poeg and headpat user for doing a good job!

I hate this challenge so fucking much >_

why do you do this to yourself

i've gotten 40/40 in the previous 2 leagues and i don't want prophecy to be the one to break the chain

autism

youtube.com/watch?v=c36UNSoJenI
wow badgers are pretty smart..

nice link senpai

thanks

I don't think anyone will top Katawa Shoujo.
Modern Veeky Forums is too shit.

>tfw Veeky Forums will never return to it's 2004-2007 era

D

I

nope

coc BF+EK?

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

J

U

S

I

C

O

C

>tfw take a perfect fiber shit where the turd is covered in some natures own lubricant

what did he mean by this?

making progress..

already ate 4000 calories today...

whats the problem

i promised myself i'd lose some weight this summer...

if you haven't exercised you're only half trying

>30k evasion
>can evade even the highest level monster attacks 90% of the time on average
>still get it every time by slow moving spinning blade pillars because GGG decided "traps" were actually phys degen clouds
makes no fucking sense desu

fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=8pjdbT4o79A

what kind of bread do you guys like

italian

no vittu ruisleipää

this week's lesson learned: failing is worse than not trying

>mfw selling 2x voidhearts
240c richer now

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAE8EQ8hboKdVfA5o8nxLtoaWdO0ggpvsOClP5CKePLUEGmyMdkVHna73wbcxMtHAZgN1Zp7r7jwFkSv60nyDmuAc3O98WHcXLxEtRZ24k48aXwRk5ySwLJxTUij6VdaApBBYK3hXyYdlH8cNfDeDLYum620ZLKYRUNlbl_Qi9JDWNbkbJVJTbAunKx1PS649X5Mn6QJ_xu-IwcX5N-wY18-P-iy_SbHw1dDQFddJUV9qhq5WYw==

What am I missing? Should I go for crits? Should I run up for more fire damage and energy shield instead? Should I grab the 40% more elemental damage on crit if Im not going for crit?

Also is 263% ES shit for a ci? and help on pathing is always great.

If Im going for elemental overload, whats the best spell to get a quick crit on and get back to incinerating?

Orb of Storm

>Also is 263% ES shit for a ci?
Anything under 300% is shit, summerfag.

>summerfag
Ive been playing since nerfed FB, just never a CI. Sometimes people want to try new things.

you almost certainly want VP with CI. Take the jewel slot near melding and put an Energy Within jewel in it. ZO is kinda garbage anyway, drop that and quick recovery, you may not need the whole sovreignity wheel, check the aura cal. sometimes just the node near CI is enough

The whole point of ZO was the 30% every 5 seconds. Ill get rid of the extra life regen though, that should give me at least 3 nodes.

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAE8EQ8hxTZrPQ2No8nxLtoaWdO0ggpvsOClPOtjkIp48AZEabIx2LdKdrvfBtzGnCAN1Zp7YJOvukSv60jbFVkh8gxzcWHcXL4t6ES24k48aXwRk5wFvLJwo-lXW4vcQWCt4gsdXyYCkhEiHZR_H-egNfDeDXGsti-q6puvDbW0ZNAosphFQ2Vsi9DdmkNY1uRslbAunKx1PS66TJ-kCvop_xu-IoS_Bxfk37BjXz4_6cLssv0mx8NXQ0NkTFddJUV9qL2-GrlZjfLs9DwY5-6rzBlFg

This is going to be a rush for Ghost Reaver, then filling the ES nodes until I can get CI where Ill start filling in the other defense and damage nodes. Probably going to be a full/half chaos incinerate.

>Can faceroll Twinned Plaza boss
>Can faceroll all T15 content except Core Malachai
>Uber Atziri and Core Malachai shit on my face

Why is there such a huge difference in difficulty at the upper level

you're going to have some problems. best of luck.

I always have problems, but thanks.

>tfw get muted for shitposting in global

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

genuflect

d

e

I've been enjoying global 1 after avoiding it for months, pleasantly surprised at how fun it is and I met some cute girls too

270/300 now!

hi

nothing to lose, less to gain

Im tired of, this dead game.

goodnight poeg

>Get this box
>Nothing of value
Nice game, etc.

D

youtube.com/watch?v=cs_CvDZPGos

No.

*seizes control of poeg with a millitary coup*

ded gaem holy shit

today's saturday... you know what this means...

read that last night desu
was kk

>want to perma run uber lab
>dont want to play eg jugg
>like playing casters

what are my options?
I have about 4ex

get more exalt and run mjol discharge jugg

mjolner is still melee ish,I like being half a screen away and being able to kill shit while also being tankyish

maybe try ed
no idea desu

occultists are pretty great for lab

ED Scion. You don't need any offensive auras, so you can run Grace+IR and Blasphemy Enfeeble. With 20k armor, 50% block and a stibnite flask, I don't think I even need to use health flasks against him. I'm guessing it's probably even less micromanagement needed than a perma IC Juggernaut because so much of your defenses is passive and he can't touch you with a stibnite.