/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #310

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #310

Foxy edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

JP SS Translations: pastebin.com/5PAxVQ96

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

July 15 - 16th: Lucian, Iggy, Shanti, Hiro, Damien, Duke, Asslad

Current events:
Let's make a Sorbet 7/8-7/22
All rival matches 7/3-7/17

More info can be found in-game

Previous thread :

Reminder to roll for Shanti

>want Ass Salad or Iggy for superb
>draw three times
>get that faggot Virgil and this slut
O-okay I guess.

>tried to draw because of this
>nothing but gp fiesta
fuck you user, fuck you

>Miky EE next patch
Now, everyone, who hates silk gonna enjoy a true hell, because they about to meet a true cancer.

thoughts on swapping lynia for meiran on a victoria/meta mid?

>tfw I want to draw but i'm saving my crystals for metatron week

Why would you?

>>he thinks Victoria and Duke are uncommon

Victoria-meta-duke is a 30% + 50% + -30% reflex wall. Many teams will struggle against that, especially with battalions and a silla ace.

That isn't a problem specific to Nera+ Meiran.

That's the mid I'm building, MW ace tho.

The idea is to make it as hellish as possible to pen through

>few bad match ups
>every third match is DMV
go to sleep aussie

WHO SHANTI HERE

Leventor or Griffith?

yes

Now I know where all my Shanti dupes went.

Any suggestions for replacements for Jury and Iggy? They're the only ones I haven't fully invested in yet. I have Guin, Butcher, Lukia and Robin. I really like Guin's special skin but I don't know if she'd be much of an improvement over Iggy.

>Blade
Here we go

How long have you guys been playing for? Your teams are fucking insane, all i got is some rainbow shit because i don't have jack shit players.

It's not just the reflex wall, you get a pretty awful start when Meiran can't penetrate with an active pass because of DR and now you're left with a lineup where nobody in your mid can penetrate ever again since you gimped your damage so Meiran can be the highest dribble

>not a single S2 player
You need Freyja.

Club matches are fucking awful. Every single match there's at least one whale that wipes out my entire club. It would have been much better if it was just the best of 5 matches instead of letting the winners keep playing. One whale shouldn't be able to carry a team of shitters.

>even considering using a male
Griff

To bad her hp pool is trash

>Blade

That'd be interesting actually

if a club member wins, they're "ticked", and can't play any more matches. the first club that gets five players ticked, wins.

That'd be an interesting format.

Pls no bully Blade. She tries her best. I'm gonna replace her with Leventor when I get 200 more d stones anyway.

Merian Nera guy again, so in the wake of some horse shit like that, what the FUCK can I actually do? I just wanna start getting gud

always bet on Lias

Nice meme

What's retarded and covered in smelly cum?

Milky.

>300 stones
>want dat ass
>i'm ok with the cuck
>don't want the new dark fuccboi
>have the rest of players with increased rates
What do? Wait for next week?

>Milky EE soon

Hopefully her skills will help out my Uriel even more

>reroll
>spend tickets - all fiesta
>spend crystals - 1 interesting drop
>mfw shanti
Should I start with only her?

I wanted Ass
ended up getting Elaine and that New dark fuccboi.

Only if you're using base or E skins.
Otherwise, reroll and killyourself, in that order.

>Merian Nera guy again, so in the wake of some horse shit like that, what the FUCK can I actually do?

Don't be alarmed. There are not many scoutable players that can breeze through a legend midline like he is talking about (except thunder teams).

That is a late game problem.

In my own experience DMV line he is talking about is slow as fuck and extremely vulnerable if they win the coin toss because meta can be stuck holding the ball for a dangerously long time. The line has some of the slowest players in the game and they are operating without a speed totem.

No midline is perfect.

No it wouldn't that's just a stupid idea
Glad you don't work for BB. They're retarded enough already

Join a better club or stop using shitters

>using club member with Duran
>enemy William with -4% pen critting for 650 against a Jin
Hahaha, oh wow.

>hiding behind your designated club whale because you're too shitty to win on your own

I'd heard from others you can gear a nez to potentially one shot Meta's with PoL on steal. So I guess I only need to work on my back line? My Angela is currently 3spu vs BT's 1, so I'll stick with her for now, but does she really require such a strict line up?

If I have no better unique to use, is PoL or WoM better than nothing on Meta?

How about instead of shitting on him, you actually try and give good advice?

>giving thundercucks advice

What's more, with my idea, you would actually get to see more different club members. A single good player (or enemy) would only be able to display its OPness once, then it's on the next person to try to clinch it.

But I guess the current system makes them more money because the club whales get more publicity and use in club matches = more people will want to spend money to reach that point. Though, on the other side, if club matches were to depend on breadth more than height, it might encourage more people to invest in order to be able to do their part.

I am the whale in my club.

Doesn't change the fact that your idea is retarded. Don't reply to me again you dumb fuck

the current club match system is mostly fine, it just has shit rewards

What would be better for a striker, two dribble stones or one dribble and one critical damage stone?

Honestly Kiki or Magnus would be better unless you're really autistic about the whole mono thunder thing.

You could use Meiran or Victoria over Iggy too, but the same goes for that.

> tfw can't recommend Nikita or Frejya

>> tfw can't recommend Nikita or Frejya
you can

Black Ivy

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

>I'd heard from others you can gear a nez to potentially one shot Meta's with PoL on steal.

Nera will bully most metatrons still, but rarely OHKO anymore. Even before meta gained a 25% attack debuff it was hard and it needed a bell or other attacker totem to pull off.

Meta's 25% attack debuff took it's toll on Nera and meiran. It fucks up their dribble, steal, and reflexes, but they still have enough to be dangerous.

It is still easy to 2-hit KO meta though. If meta wins the coin toss the match begins with a nera steal attempt, and then meta will often try to pen through Nera in retaliation.This usually kills most Metas.

Nera soloing Metatron is still the easiest way to clear the Victoria-Metatron line. The only downside is that leader AI sometimes is smart and makes Metatron pass instead of attacking. This drags things out.

Is Mikael worth using in any team?

mono light

Word alright, nice to hear it's actually viable. What do you run on Merian, and who's your third in that line? I currently have her holding TW so she can dish out damage IF she doesn't pen. It's another reason I thought vivid fear was a neat 3rd option.

Ps thanks for all the info user, really appreciating it.

I use him. He's a pretty cool dude.
He deserved a skin, not that other faggot.

You know who also deserves a skin
Uriel

How long does it takes you to gather 300 crystals in this game? I'm addicted to pullling.

Don't reply to me again. We don't need fucking retards like you in here.

Fuck off to /pgg/ you dribbling mess

She'll get on soon, considering they love to give skins to old & busted players no one uses.

>old & busted players

I'd appreciate it if you didn't insult Uriel
Thanks.

Depends, If you're willling to drop $5 usd you get 150 crystals and 20 crystals daily for 30 days.
If you rather not drop 5 buck then you get 110 from logging over 28 days, 5 crystals daily, and 30 bi weekly. There also the weekly crystals from CoD, and bi weekly from CoT. Galaxy league is every 2 months with a 2 week break. We are currently on the break and league starts up again in 2 days. It's pretty easy actually.

Yuri is totally worth using.

>tfw Dmyo notices you

should I draw like an absolute madman or is there something better to do?

How many crystals a month would you say you get? Solely from the game, because that 5$ a month is pretty sweet deal actually.

I save it for when I need GP.

save it for litre achievement

My team is fully 4* players with a couple of 5*
I'm Rank 31 (and I'm struggling in Story Mode Ch.6)
Would you still save it or use it to get good player and make progress?

I can't decide and I don't wanna fuck up..

>use it to get good player
it doesnt give good players
just use it to get the free littre from seasonal achievements if you haven't already

>What do you run on Merian, and who's your third in that line?

My Meiran used Earths Cry (it is active in that pic, along with her first stack totem from her attack). Her stats are not as high as they could be because I have her with a spirit generating stone.

As for the 3rd person on the line it is currently saramir. Her reflex debuff helps offset the enemy meta debuff, and her crit rate debuff helps protect Nera from IC choi and other threats.

Also Saramir has some surprisingly good team chemistry in terms of chains. Those bonuses really do add up.

>1.8k crystals
>level 31
why?

I'm playing since months but only here and there, I've been browsing the useful links to "get started" etc. but I found myself lost in the end so I was sticking to the Story Mode but now that I'm actually stuck I wonder how to improve.

I feel like my team sucks.

Honestly, i had a pretty good 5 star players start and just finished normal mode today. You could give it a go and get one 11 players draw, and see if you can improve. Are you using your penguin crystal matches? What level are your players?

I mean I did browse the shop and it didn't seem like you can buy anything useful there, with Crystals.

Here's my team.
Recently did Special Training on Noa, and I started doing the Experience Daily things (3 per day) only recently that's why they're not all maxed, maybe I should just farm some random stuff in order to gain EXP and continue story later? (Got 999 ST and 36 BP)

Best Meiran

you do draws and buy penguin matches with crystals
>STd Noa
better to draw for a striker

Is going full dribble on attackers/defenders without innate critical rate a good idea?

+115% dribble sound pretty good if you barely ever crit anyway.

Sit down and listen to me, guys. I think I've got a good idea here.
Silk as gk.

I have a better idea.
quit this shit game. Play gbf

>khirel
reroll

>600 crystals
time to roll for ass, wish me luck lads.

The crystal penguin matches are a huge boost. I'd do a 11 player draw or two, desu. Maybe you can get a core team going,

its not 2015 anymore

I bought a couple of penguin matches already, I see what you meant now.

I'll do some drawing as well let's see how it goes, thanks !

Saramir in that spot is pretty interesting, the reflex debuff was the actual reason I considered Vivid fear, as well as just possibly having a line breaker. Other than Saramir, who else would you recommend?
Good vibes your way, m8.

a-at least she's new

>tfw I am no longer low lv to do this
Feels really bad.

J U S T

Spotted the WW cancer

I only use 2 WW players though

cancer

>Other than Saramir, who else would you recommend?

Lia used to be a common choice for the nera-meiran 3rd wheel (20% reflex debuff, and 20% speed totem). Victoria also works well there (50% reflex, and she is durable).

Vivid fear is actually decent there as well, but you just have to be careful to keep Meiran's dribble ever so slightly higher. You can balance this with stones.

Don't forget Metatron with Silk ace too.

I think about buying fresh acc with ass. Where should i go for this? Ofc i googled some sites but maybe someone have some experience at this and can share some advices?

>tfw have evylin
>tfw use her
>she's garbage
>see other teams using shura, renee and karpilla
>she works wonders
>see other teams using sky
>she's pretty good, better than most s1 assists
When will the WW bullying end?

>anons in this thread claim that evylin is strong and perfectly fine
fuck those idiots.

>Evlyin
>garbage
not really
WW has Nera anyways, she's easily the best non legend assist for general use, as a totem Shura is better though

That's falseflagging
She is
>useless recovery
>nerfed totem
>sc holder that can't even pass more than once without dying
Literally, only 5* passer worse is Alkyde.

>best non-legend assist
i imagine BB would do a stat nerf to her for no reason