/tmsg/- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE General

KOWASHITAI! Welcome to /tmsg/!
----------------
News
>Restoration patch is out now, more info here: gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/ .
>Official Vocal Collection CD and Visual Arts Document Collection have been released in Japan. They can be bought from retailers like Amazon JP or CDJapan.
>Concert in Japan that happened in June may have a possible DVD/BD release.
----------------

No arguing about censorship or piracy. If you need help setting up loadiine or the restoration patch, go to Homebrew General or the aforementioned GBATemp thread. This thread is purely for discussion of the game.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10753718
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Itsuki so stupid?

Quit using Ellie as the OP faggot, she's shit.

maybe he wants the threads to 404

POLL OF THE THREAD

strawpoll.me/10753718

This time, it is Ellie's turn to decide which of her (painfully few) outfits is best. As a secret bonus poll, will I run out of characters who have outfits and have to think up a new question before we give this dying general up and go our separate ways?

As for last poll's results. Kiria's best outfits is Solid Punk with 4 votes, followed by Labyrinth rock with 3 votes. A three way tie for 3rd with 2 votes each between Purrfect Cat, Lesson Mode, and Dominant Queen. Punished Miku got 0 votes

strawpoll.me/10753718

Is Great lord or Conq better to end with? I went Great Lord first to end with the other because I thought it would be better but seems like you get no good magic users except from Kiria

IMO it boils down to "Are you running Maziodyne?" if you are, then do Great Lord and have a slightly more balanced Itsuki. If you aren't then go Conqueror and focus on pure STR, replace Ziodyne with Thunder Strike, and deal with a little Less El-Thunder Session damage/Back Chours damage.

not worth having any magic skills even on conq for low res enemies high def enemies?

I don't consider it worth a skillslot, especially when going pure STR encourages you to spend a slot on charge, but it might be worth a try.

Then again I am running three sword skills (Focused Blade, Heat Wave, and Fang Breaker) so maybe there is room to drop one of those and keep Ziodyne.

Ded

This is the end, isn't it?

Best store accessories? SKL SPD seems best to me

what the fuck does SKL even do

I honestly just gave everyone their uniques.

I assume it helps hit rate and crit rate but that's just what it normally does in Fire Emblem

do you get told to go back to all the dungeons after getting the "smash magic barriers" power or should I go out of my way and clear them

106, Station and Studio you go back to for plot, the others you do not.

Should I even bother to try boost low spd characters like kiria? or just leave it low and go full mag

same with mamori and res

Why do the guys have all the best songs?
>Black Rain
>Ouga theme
>Under the Moon
>Smile Smile

The girls have some good ones as well, but the guys are clearly better.

Hate to break it to you, /tmsg/ - you're dead.

Not as long as I still stand

>ded not even a month after launch

holy fuck this game was just one big disaster

it was fun though

Kind of hard to keep a general for a niche single player JRPG going you know.

atleast we are not circlejerking and erping
I'm fine with the way things are

25th for best girl.

I come home from work to find Tsubasa's thread dead again? How dare you, /tmsg/, you don't die until I tell you.

I need more themesongs sung in jpop man

Someone here should know this
Where do I find the lens for Maiko's 3rd sidestory

It's in one of the basement floors of the 106, there should be one of those little circular rooms with two chests in it, it's on the floor.

This is Ellie's thread now

Alright, thanks.

Fucking kill yourself

When did this Tsubasa/Ellie thing get so hostile?

Everyone knows __Touma__ is best girl anyway.

Elliefags are just as rude as the cunt they love so much.

ISSE ISSE

Waifu wars gotta start at some point, I think I remember predicting this situation before the game came out

>Wanted to see if Black Market lottery had a higher special prize rate to make up for costing 3 melmarks instead of 1
>Spend 95 Melmarks on regular, get 4 special prizes
>Reload, get 1 on Black Market (and it was only a master seal that I don't need)
>Reload again to try and get something better from regular lottery
>Get fucking nothing and have to try again.
Fug. Does Itsuki's luck stat matter here?

Oh look, Tsubasa's trying to be cute like Ellie! Too bad she's a fake blonde

Thank god she's not a real blonde, that would nearly ruin her

I like Tiki.

I like her.

Certain angles and poses on her ingame model get kinda uncanny valley for me. But she's pretty cute.

She's the best.

Why are Tsubasafags so racist? They discriminate against Ellie just cause she's biracial.

What are the accessories you get from lowest tier of arena? I haven't done arena yet because I don't want to overlevel

I love mirrors

She's also a hollywannabe

def accessory or def + res accessory on tank loli?

She needs the Res more imo

>Gaius' Paring Knife should be somewhere you haven't looked before in DTV
>I charted the whole place already
Tiki pls

Treasure room that had the four chests, kinda off to the side of where the energy beam was.

It's a fucking bullshit clue.

Thanks dude, just found it.
Mamorin went fucking nuclear here.

>Trisagion
Seriously, why did Gharnef NOT have this spell?

Seems like I can +1 some older shitty weapons for new sessions but I'm full slots and don't know what makes one better than the other

which are most important sessions weapon/element to get?

>Beating him without magic mirrors
Just felt wrong.

At rank 20 you will get one extra slot.
Those extra ones do not have ex/el versions though.

Personally I generally got with all the ones that can be upgraded and then just slot an extra one in when I get my 7th slot. I generally make an exception for Kiria's Sword-Ice because that's the only physical link she gets (I think I leave off Wind-Wind for it)

>Draug on Lunatic

Fuck those fucking respawning minions

Scans of art book?

Does this game have Social Links or Supports? I only play games with dating aspects.

It's got side stories with each character and a lot of implied romantic dialogue with all of the girls and most of the guys.

Why is Ellie so best?

I have bolt strike>elec wind> wind blizzard > ice lunge session

why doesn't it continue itsuki has lance-slash? basically every other skill on every other character has much bigger session so i noticed it

I think the front line has to go before the back line.

>hey, let's open with a magic idol disappearance where only one girl survives, a perfect spooky mystery, and she's been searching for answers for years
>in 2 hours we've resolved it completely and devoted all of maybe six dialog lines to both her and her sister since she was saved.

Fatlus pls

>immediately gets put to work as a secretary

Who should have the debuff skills? There's no stones from the shop for them right?

I think they're available from black frost anna, but I usually give them to Itsuki and Toma.

>Get my ass kicked twice by Draug

What am I missing?! Is there some strategy I'm not getting?

What armor/carnages/skills should I have on me?

anyone?

Does your Kiria have pastel power? That works wonders

Do you have Pastel Power on Kiria? Try using anything that can charm the enemy, and try using aoe moves

I was gonna save doing her side story for the intermission, as a sort of Tales of Xillia 2 type thing

but yeah I should get that huh? what does pastel power do again?

will inflict a random status effect on every enemy, including bosses

>when rival Mirages look better than the main
sequel when???

nice!

Is there any weapons that I should have equipped? I want to avoid as many sessions as possible

how to kill second rare enemy?

Never ever ;_;

Also I wouldn't say Lon'qu looks better, but I do like his sword

Shit, I don't remember, maybe if you have something that can work around axe users, best bet is to just use sukunda/sukukaja a lot too.

I mean being sessioned by the enemy

It's awesome when you can do it, annoying as hell when the enemy does it

I dont understand the chapter 5 Daiba Tv puzzle.

what the fuck am i even doing

Did you get the memo note from the troll in in the monitor room?

Follow the order of the numbers on the note with the corresponding doors.

best aliment medium bow skill for eleonora?

poison, charm or confusion?

what's the easiest way to get stage rank? just auto battle jobbers or something?

Poison, her ad lib has a chance of charm, so I wouldn't bother with that.

how much damage does poison even do? how does it scale?

It can scale quite a bit since it's percentage based. iirc Gangrel was poisoned and lost 300 HP every time he moved

>lost 300 HP
One thing I will say I sort of dislike in this game is that bosses have so much god damn hp

I just grinded savage enemies since they'd always appear when I was looking for jobbers.

are parry skills worth it? and what does practice do?

the ufo enemy rare item weapons seem all shit

Itsuki is such a shit.

>dandelion of love changing not only genre but also name
Has any real life show done this ever?

Best girl

>entire party gets hit by sleep attack
AAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU

Good taste.

Why is here no heavy aoe spear or sword skills? but bow and magic have them

>his main party isn't Itsuki/Touma/Eleanora

>had 3 master seals
>didn't even notice
I wish it was more obvious when you find items like that, anyway, does it matter what level I promote?

no you just get some new carnages to make

Does Touma even get to sing in the game? I swear I remember everyone singing at least once, except him.