youtube.com/watch?v=mZC15100Y7w
twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/753412759123927040
youtube.com/watch?v=FxdhE5O0mGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amazing...

xth for fuck off smash babbies

itabashi WILL be on top8
screencap this

Whats the status on the FM/Premium costume exploit?

Bannable? Untraceable? Fixed?

nerf gief spd does too much damage

>dont play fighting games at all
>still fap to pics posted ITT

Whens marvel

She's from New Game!.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZC15100Y7w

Are there any reviews or anything on the qanba carbon? Was thinking of getting it

same to be honest

>fang cosplay
picture me surprised (not)

Bannable, traceable if you were a dumbass about it, not yet fixed.

you just had to jinx it

Are the colors only in the bundle or can they be bought separately? I need chocolate Cammy

Been playing UNIEL for a bit, why can I pull some combos out my ass when I never played it before? Honestly I'm kinda button mashing for the most part and shit's just working.

Granted I did play MB a couple times but I can't do shit in that game, yet I can do a lot of continuations in this one.

Is it one of those games that's easy enough for newcomers to get into and don't suck complete dick but at the same time hard if you want to master it?

STAY FREE JAPAN

dont mind if i do bby

yeah we get it, youre gay

Not if he loses to this Mika he won't

Braixen in THICK.

People only watch EVO for Marvel

Who?

nigga none of the stuff you are doing is optimal so who cares.

>I'm kinda button mashing for the most part and shit's just working.
It wouldn't be an anime game if that wasn't the case

So basically, do it right and you cant get a ban?

Any confirmation on bans? An announcement, or people with proof they were banned?

The only thing more boring than SFV is Pokken. It's slow, it's boring, it's just barely a fighting game. Sad!

When's AnimEVO

>that Itabashi figh
man, finally some hype

scared me for a bit, but he pulled it out

Cosmo needs legit help

Like if you're trans then good for you but this is absolutely going off the deep end

Don't be disingenuous. That Mika was not random at all, very hard reads, very good whiff punishing.

>kofxiv
>all these new playable characters to experiment around with in this build
>character select
>K'
>Kyo
>Iori
>Andy

>Names himself Narcissa
Is he self aware? I can't tell.

Don't mess with John Fucking Numbers

Why are Zangief players easily the most likable? No one can hate Itabashi, Stupendous and Snake.

Melty is on at 3 pacific

hes trying to be funny and not sexy right? right?

Nobody knows how to play the new characters.

Aren't you a gay? I love the gays. The gays are alright, and the gays love me. But let's be honest, the gays are a blight, and no better than a man becoming a woman. Let me tell you, it's adam and even not adam and steve.

he needs to keep up the degeneracy and it's destroying him

if he stops he will lose all his viewers and twitch money is all he has to buy food

twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/753412759123927040
>We're aware of users exploiting cheats to unlock in-game entitlements. These users will be identified and subject to an account review.

>tfw i know who the qt is from

She's perfectly healthy. Don't be a bigot.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxdhE5O0mGw

When's Catherine. Get your shit together Atlas

Snake has shown himself to be a whiny bitch as of late and not truly devoted to the Church of Zangief

Is there a lower form of liberal humour than imitating the way Trump speaks

because it's hard to hate on someone that willingly gimps themselves for the loyalty to their character

>srk1 is looping some shitty smash song in the background, will be playing smash soon
>srk2 is a dedicated smash stream
>srk3 is playing smash
>srk4 is a pokken stream with smash later

"fighting game" tournament

daily reminder that this is 100% fgg's fault

your shitposting killed skullgirls and allowed smelly, unwashed smash autists to sneak into EVO

Well shit

>Snake

Don't bring up Bum_eyez.

The only way that's going to change is if someone picks the fucking new characters.

my sides, you captured his speech patterns perfectly

???

Continue, Trump tripfag.
Seeing that liberal faggot named Chariot getting triggered like that is entertaining as hell.

GUYS

WHO DO YOU WANT AS CASTERS FOR THE SFV FINALS!?

srk3 is street fighter now though?
fuck off kike z

Yes, a tripfag that cares about what anons think on a message board. So much so that he'll shill any popular game. And you can't even get Capcom to bankroll your shilling!

Sad.

It's okay. Go user. You want to do it - I know you want to do it. Go ahead.

ur mom lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If shitposting could actually kill games then SF5 would be as dead as the rest of them

take the shitposts to

ok to your picture
my answer is ok

grapplers tend to have players with the best personalities

I hope we get to see darryl_eyez on stream, and preferably not vs another zangief, for the sole reason that we already have so little zangiefs and they're all bros, especially itabashi

What's with all the Windows sounds on the KOF stream?

stfu wannabe j*n*ie

we let smash in to make anime players not feel bad about their hygiene

it's already confirmed seth and mike ross

pochi or whatever his name is is a god

ultrachen is the only correct answer, but they always split them up at evo for god knows why. James is trash without david.

He said he is going to play Gief at EVO though. He only uses Ryu for the impossible match ups.

what
do you have me confused with someone else

source?

Oh shit.

chen and seth desu

any upsets? just woke up

even if that's true why the fuck are 3 out of the 4 streams of a ~~fighting game~~ tournament dedicated to fucking smash what the fuck

1.6 update?
THE FUCK IS THIS?

Not really.

This picture is not related to fighting games stop breaking the global rules

trump ironic tripfag is a valid answer to that polkid falseflagging with his ">>>/pol" spam

easy
Zhi & Tasty Steve
As long as we don't get shitsonic you can put anyone you want

GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARDS!!!!

FUCK OFF AND STAY THERE THIS PLACE IS FOR DISCUSSING FIGHTING GAMES NOT YOUR SHIT NOBODY CARES ABOUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Itabashi's stream is so much fun. They guy laughs at everything. I really hope he does well.

This is it, between the "we're not fixing survival mode" and the 10 dollars stage I'm fucking done with SFV, a shame, I spent 90 dollars on this trash and it's the last time Capcom will get any money from me anymore.

Fuck you Capcom.

do you honestly believe that?
it's kinda hard to tell

CPT Premier DLC pack. New stage, new colors, the Cammy and Chun Li luxury costumes for those that can't hack them into their game.

Meanwhile there are three other actual fighting game streams and you don't give a fuck because you're too busy shitpostng

>character picking

and this is why he's a fraud and will never place high ever again

itabashi fucked everyone up at g-league and just barely didn't take the tournament playing zangief exclusively

this is pretty good

>I spent 90 dollars on this trash and it's the last time Capcom will get any money from me anymore.
Why not just mod the content in?

Smash players. We need to talk about the Smash players. How can a grown man walk around in a pink shirt, and be that fat? I'll tell you why - because the game attracts manchildren.

I'm not gonna hold back anymore. You don't see that with Tekken. Just upstanding citizens in the Tekken community. People who give back to the community.

I see you are dodging. That's typical. Just typical. Maybe you should seek some help. I mean it - seek some help right now, because being gay is a mental disease.

>new premium costumes
did they fix the proxy trick yet?

>USA stacked the tournament to have 90+% of the entrants
>Still free to Japan

They removed the Survival files with the latest patch, no more 1 round survival mod.

>party game gets on primary stream

EVO is fucking trash.