/pgg/ - Pokemon Go General

Generic screenshot edition

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

BLUESTACKS IS KILL

Has anyone tried it?

Spoof fags BTFO! Huge ban wave just now

Why are spooffags so annoying? Stop bragging to everybody about it. Nobody cares that you spoof.

unfff

Nth for BANWAVE IS NOW

>servers die just as I catch a Dragonite
If I fucking lose that faggot I will murder everyone

No that's just their servers being retarded again.

You were warned.

ATTENTION GPS SPOOFING BROS

Which pokemon gym are we raiding today?

You wish

Keep walking to hatch those eggs ;)

Anyone here with a bunch of mangatons?
Is spark much better than thunder shock

are there any cool pokemon near volcanos?

LET´S DO THIS

Not too bad my friend.

>not saving up 125 candies in case you get a better squirtle
>being this retarded

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

SHIT DOOD

id just try to catch a better one

531 is pretty high for a starter

From 2k egg
BOII

wtf is that??

yeah if you're low level but why would you evolve pokemon as a low lvl

>want to play
>realize it's that time of the day when fat freedombirds from america are clogging the tubes and making it next to impossible to play

I was getting "Could not retrieve player data from the server" earlier.

whelp

how long do these fucking soft bans last? its been over 30 mins because of a fucking misclick cmon niantic you fucking cunts let me farm my charmanders

I'm level 21 and haven't seen a starter over 400

How do I know what Pokemon will end up with the most cp? Is it better to capture a weak one because the growths over time will be better or a strong one?

>ever trying to play when the burgers are on lunch break

forgot to attach image

you're not 21 dont lie to me

I've seen spoofers on here that have weaker shit than I do and I'm not even 20. How do you even manage being so bad at an app game? Fucking rip. I dont mind that there are people cheating though, I've had a hobby of stomping cheaters by outclassing them if they are stronger. Plus its not hard if you outnumber them anyway.

I got a FEVER

and the only prescription

IS MORE MEMES

it actually is better to save 125 candies and do all the evos at once..

what if you catch a squirtle that is cp 700 tomorrow?

Yeah, you wasted those candies, even though we pretty much explicitly told you not to. Way to go, dipshit! :D

wait, so cp improve upon evolution??

If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into the matching Eeveelution (it's based on the Eevee brothers from the anime)

Go ahead, try it, trust me

Dratini farm where

Yes, that's why a 500 eevee can be a very strong evolve, same for dratinis.

Thanks reddit

There isnt any point caring about spoofing

>Spoof
>Get high level mons
>take a gym
>youre the only guy in the gym
>anyone can kill you with 6 of their mons vs 1

Smart people dont evolve pokemongos until lvl50

The % of CP he has remains.

This means that if you have 80% of CP OF the first form, you'll have 80% of CP OF the second.

why did my 220 eevee only turn into a 480 jolteon?

I see other people evolving like 2xx eevees and getting 800 vaporeons

I've heard pokemon crys. Is this another way of notifying people who use battery saver? Ive only heard it on battery saver.

lost a haunter because of that 3 steps bug

Pls no bully but what does the blue aura thing mean around some of my mon?

pls I need to know

fuck, and I've been ditching prevos so I didn't have to spend candies and save some...

vaporeon specifically has a retarded arbitrarily high cp cap

Jolteon is fucked right now, it doubles, while flareon, and even moreso vaporeon triple.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Literally meme. Does not work. Stop fucking spreading reddit's stupid goddamn shit everywhere.

rape my tentacool i hatched

it means those pokemon are tagged for spoof hacking, release them by transferring so you dont get banned

>switch from bluestacks to nox
>instant softban
thanks user

>level 18
>my highest pokemon is still cp700

LOL

Oh well, I refuse to spend any stardust yet

faaaaaaake

successfully running NOX on one machine, but on my other the location setting window won't show anything, it's just white, the map never loads. Anyone else having this problem?

And the location moving sucks. WASD is way too slow and Google maps is bugging all the time.

can't you just link the reddit shit, so we can actually see the video?

Basically, if a prevo is a pretty high CP at your level, it will likely end up fully evolved to be comparatively strong.

Source?

>rape
>tenacles

it hasn't been released in japan yet user, cool your jets

After trying it out for a day I'm already too pissed to play it again. It took me like 5 fucking hours to root my phone and flash a higher android version because they can't just do it by themselves even though it's fully capable. And then I didn't even know if I had a data plan because I always just use my wifi. So much for free to play. I mean what kind of bullshit is this. All the pokemon are generated for everyone and it's not possible for two people to capture the same pokemon. So what the FUCK is the point of making it constantly data dependent??? Even if it was like turn on your internet to generate pokemon, then turn it off and go catch them, then half an hour later come back and turn on internet again to update LIKE THE FUCKING HANDHELD GAMES DO it would make sense. But instead it's just a big fucking scam to lure in people who don't even know what an EV or IV is, lots of people who've never played a single pokemon game in their life. And let's not forget, the handheld games are designed for children, but this is beyond that. It's designed for absolute mindless beings with literally zero strategic thinking. Consider this. It's not even a game, it's just a clicker app. You could make a bot that could walk around in the gps, the the pokeball when the circle is small OR JUST SPAM because you have a million fucking pokeballs anyway, and again just spam at gym battles. The "game" could fucking play itself and get to the top of the leaderboards by playing it 24/7 because every single fucking pokemon is generated based on your level and your input in the whole fucking "game" is tapping the screen whenever it's too fucking lazy to tap itself.

I'm 18 with only 500s, so I feel you

I'm not evolving shit until I literally can't get rid of or catch any more pokemon

then I'll pop that lucky egg and powerlevel like a fucking asshole

Can I catch Pokaymons when it's dark?

Testing

Try it then you shitnugget, it's true

Fuck off forever, Doduo

>removed

Nice bait.

I've literally never seen one. I'm jelly of you.

>that city layout

can't be europe

>it's not possible for two people to capture the same pokemon
wrong, people catch the same pokemon all the time

also, newflash: this isn't meant to be played like the traditional pokemon games, if you're trying to do so you're a fucking retard

I mean, it worked but who knows it could have been massive coincidence.

so if I have a 147 pidgey, 50 pidgeotto, and 84 pidgeot should I just transfer the 50 and 84 because the pidgey is the highest?

>walk a mile to the nearest pokestop
>Get there
>Egg hasn't registered shit
>Try to use the pokestop
>Servers die
Kill me

So I guess the 516 eevee I just caught is good?

how long do soft bans last (ie unable to catch pokemon / use poke stops)?

kek ive been softbanned for around 1hour now for a misclick

protip
install xposed and mock locations on nox and enjoy auto walking

It's not a coincidence

1/3
""massive"" coincidence

>he fell for the walking outside meme

>mock locations

How's that better than their default virtual location app?

Why the fuck do so many people here spoof?

It feels like there are more spoofers than actual players.

Where's the fun in that shit. If I remove all of what happened because I actually went outside today then this game is so barebones and shallow, what's the fucking point seriously

>It took me like 5 fucking hours to root my phone and flash a higher android version because they can't just do it by themselves even though it's fully capable.
Ah the tears, get a new phone scum.

Here comes the good old "spoofer pretending to be legit" shitpost for the next 400 posts of arguing.

You fuckers are just bored their ass off grinding and you're pretending to stir shit up to avoid sleeping in front of your computer.

A half hour. You'll be done completely when the permaban wave hits, though. Niantic puts all softbans on a list and then permabans that entire list after a month.

There are no Pokestop places within thirty miles of me.

Most players are, you know, actually playing. Or working. Spoofers are shitposting NEETs, the vocal minority.

MOST people do not live in the fucking middle of the downtown area of their city.

The cost of gas to reach a decent spot would outweight the rewards for doing so.

Swap cities? I'll gladly take whatever you have most of

No, it's Brooklyn, NY

Bluestacks showing empty landscape for others?

FRIIIIIIIIIIDAY NIGHT

I find the memes that make fun of my team to be the funniest.

Then again im the type thats all for self deprecation.

Also, if someone on your team spoofs a high level mon and drops it at a gym, no one has anything strong enough to level the gym.

oh shit i never noticed the glowing

AM I BEING DETAINED?!
(that cosplay;muh.)

>It's suddenly cool to like Pokemon again
>Normies will be interested enough to buy Sun and Moon
>They will hate it and say things like
>"Where are the pokestops?"
>"Getting gym badges is cool, but why are there only eight gyms?"
>"What the fuck are these pokemon, and why are there so many? I can't possibly catch them all!"
>mfw

It's like Apple sheep.
They are a lot fewer than people using windows, but they appear to be many, but they are really just loud and annoying.