World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK: N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

icy-veins.com/wow/balance-druid-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Male tauren dudu is goat.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Tarek, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are braindead, retarded, paper tanks who spend every second of their day dying to trash on pulls. You are everything bad in the World of Warcraft. Honestly, have any of you ever progressed any Mythic? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of LFR heroes because of your own lack of progression, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than healers who tell you to stop moving so they can heal you on Immerseus.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was guild leader of Big Guys, and cleared 11/14 SoO Mythic. What raids have you cleared, other than “died to Gorefiend on Normal and blamed the healers”? I also parse 99th percentiles, and have a banging hot healer (His name is Drakhari; His spirit links are SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitches

Forsaken rogue or marksman hunter??

Correct

Brown orcs a best.

BIG

FAT

________

How is prot paladin?
Will it stay more or less the same or will there be some big chances / overhauls?

tanks in legion pvp

rogue for edge

FEM ORC BUTTS
BIG JIGGLY BUTTS WITH MUSCLED CORE

Forsaken DK. Chose the best combination.

Still sad they didn't allow use to make brown orcs in WoD. For the lorefags they could make the explanation: well, they're refugees from Draenor.

is this a joke? the top of the arena ladder has been perpetually dominated by caster cleaves since like season 3

IIRC, you can use any enchanter's hut to use the hide enchant thing. Just go to some random one that has one in group finder.

>There will be people getting 13/13 mythic hfc in july
>They will brag about it more than people who got it in november of 2015 or earlier
>Most of them will be people who paid for last minute carries

Why is it always the carryfags that have to justify their wastefulness the most?

Marksman hunter looks so fun though but I love the rogue edge.
>unironically playing melee classes other than rogue ever

Rogue.
How rotted are undead, anyway? You'd think the force to fully pull back on a longbow would tear the arm out of its socket, but then again, MAGIC.

>co worker talks me into playing wow again after many years
>have to find out they killed off the best character in the entire setting, off screen in favor of a pig-ogre mongrel

I can't believe it, I feel like a family member of mine has died, why would they do this?

The one character literally no one disliked, and everyone fondly remembered since the days of warcraft 3?

I have no words.

In other news, I want to get some Tauren rp going, where's the best place to do it? also does anyone know nice Tauren gear? did they ever include these indian armors and headhear you see on npcs and artwork?

RIP Cairne

he's a big guy :p

That's what I was thinking.

wwydth...

>horde

wtf does this mean

not even that, there's said to be a decent population of brown orcs in the horde that intigrated from the Mag'har in outland.
Literally just say that playable brown orcs are Mag'har

>alliance kiddos

what would you DO to him.........

based

>newshitters in my guild talking about /pol/

Fucking cancer

id say hello since its been a while

omo...

That's not a fem orc retard, that's Grunty from Banjo Kazooie.

what a cute cartoon

Patch next week?

discord was a mistake

Go home.

soon brother

This is me. I like to heal.

Tell me more about you!

Post selfies, dammit.

ugh the discord is full of so many problematic people...

>>>/reddit/

Go home.

You are not real are you?

>Post selfies, dammit.

I don't know how!

Actually, being anti-pol and pro-degenerate like you are is more of a plebbit thing. So feel free to fuck off back to plebbit or /lgbt/ or /mlp/ where you're from.

Or, better yet, drink a gallon of bleach.

You have to get the selfie cam through a garisson mission.

GHOJSTBUSTERS GIRL POWER LAMO

Holy paladin or holy priest for pocket healing and pvp

Anyone have a spare warcraft movie cinema code for a month free for EU? I wanna fire up the game again and see if it can interest me enough to activate my main.
e-mail is [email protected], much appreciated

best way to farm garrison resources? getting maybe 30 at a time from treasures is a joke

Supposedly. Blizzard hasn't announced anything, but the pre-expansion patch usually hits on the end of a PvP season.

I think you are mixing things up, buddy

Who is "Balrog" and why am I supposed to filter him and "Bobbing for Tommy?"

not really a farming thing but you get 200 from your first random heroic dungeon of the day

pls help

the last time it wasn't at the end of a pvp season was tbc. it's a safe bet. the reason they haven't confirmed is the same as it always is: in case something isn't ready.

I'm not antipol you illiterate fucking retard. I'm anti reddit and anti newfag. Kill yourself immediately.

Paladin.

>I'm not antipol
>Is upset that people spoke about /pol/ in his guild

Everyone is assuming the prepatch will be out on the 19th when the pvp season ends.
Why won't blizzard give a fucking date for the launch so people don't get pissy when/if it's not out on the 19th?
At this point they can only save face by giving a date.

Why?

There's a coup in Turkey, how's chat on Kazzak?

>centering an entire expac on the worst fucking race in the game and lore

what the fuck

I'm upset that people that just learned about pol through reddit and twitter are spewing their retarded opinions and acting cool in my guild chat.

Better cooldowns, and their mastery is better suited towards countering burst.

It's also currently the most popular spec in 3v3 arena at high levels, so I am guessing people are playing it for some reason.

roll a priest then be my healslut

but mop was good

Although if you were looking at playing a Priest, disc is currently pretty good as well. Although both of the specs are changing in like a week, so I am not sure how good they will be after that.

that's accurate for both WoD and MoP

>not enjoying Veeky Forums women
Found the guy with no self esteem.

I'm already healslutting someone, just dunno what I should main in Legion.

it wasn't that good, just better than what came before and after

>I'm already healslutting someone

it was good shut the heck up NOW

Legion restoshaman is just WoD one but shittier in every regard.
Once you get all the artifact stuff it gets interesting again, and seems like fun, but in prepatch it's going to be very rough.

I'm just glad Tirion Foreskinman dies.

hopefully Darion dies too.

So are you anti or pro pol? I'm sorry I told you to drink bleach. That was uncalled for.

foreshadowing??

I am pro pol, fuck niggers and muslims. But I hate retards too.

Maybe i'll give both classes a try but start with paladin in Legion.
You too..

You've asked this every day for like a week now, just fucking decide

How does Shadow Priest and Frost/UH DK perform in Mythic+?

>TFW Pence.
It could have been so amazing, and instead it just wasn't.

>just decide
;_____________;

So are demo locks going to be any good in Legion? I have dicked around on the PTR with them, and they seem fine mechanically.
I can't seem to find any answers with evidence as to whether or not they are good at 110 though.

Can anybody walk me through boomkin rotation? I'm at 711 ilvl and can only pull 50k dps, I know I should be at least 70k but I just can't figure it out.

Get ready, here comes the spoon

icy-veins.com/wow/balance-druid-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

>my 3s healer is a turkroach
>went offline a few hours ago

It's over I'll never get glad.

have you even done ANY research? paladin mastery is fucking retarded for holy, you have to be RIGHT NEXT to the target and in a cleave meta that's just fucking retarded

disc priests are fucking garbo now and holy will never have amazing mobility

monk is getting a huge mobility move, shamans are killing it right now and druids are always going to be great

pvp: druids > monk > shamans
pve: shamans > druids = monk

SPOILERS FOR EXPANSIONS AFTER LEGION

Don't read if you can't handle the truth.

Horde and Alliance team up. Open world PvP is gone.

Bolvar dies. Death knigh players become the new lichking.

Anduin dies. Paladins become the new king of Stormwind. Yes, even Horde characters.

Warrior players get empowered by the Titan that's slumbering beneth Azeroth. They become one themself.

Warlock players can summon Sargeras as a pet.

A powerful Naaru transfers it's soul into priest players. They become demigods.

Ysera dies. Druid players will become the new guardian of the emerald dream.

Garrison3.0 will be a spaceship.

Naga as new playable race. Can become every class except monk, death knight and rogue.

Will center arround a new planet that's on collision course with Azeroth. Players have to find a way to stop it. New old gods on that planet.

>that kid who let the taladoor hit them on the way out

>melee healer
>literally because "ITS CLASS FANTASY"
I don't know what blizzards smoking but I wish they'd fucking stop.

When you just want the sha legs and helm, fuck that chest piece no need for dresses.

Rate mog

Priests are literally always good in both PVP and PVE. Paladins are often goodd at one or the other, sometimes good at both and occasionally terrible at both, but paladins also have the option of occasionally having fun. Priests are OP all the time, but are a boring as fuck class for people who like boring east gameplay, Play a paladin.

He's complaining that obvious newfags brought to /pol/ by the Happenings and political season are now taking /pol/ off of /pol/ and into the Normie world where it does not belong. Doing this is a clear sign that you do not understand /pol/ and do not belong on the board. Pol is like fight club, you do not talk about it.

take the fucking talent then

>Avatarfag

Instantly ignored.

>brainless fart
instantly ignored