/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

Previous:

sleep tight reaper

Tank generally has it the worst when it comes to commendations. Support will usually get a card or two, even on a shit match, but Tanks are lucky if they get anything (unless they're Zarya or Roadhog).

I admit that it'd be hard to code, but we need a card for "number of times enemy was forced to leave their defenses behind because X showed up". We also need cards less dedicated to straight killing. And PotGs less dedicated to straight damage/killing. I'm sick of the same 3/4 PotGs I see every damn match.

Delete Hanzo
Turn Hanamura into ctf
Add new maps

PATCH IS OUT

>ctf
>12 tracers

2 posts early you fuck
Delete this thread

I believe a really small portion of the population is gay/straight and feels 0 attraction towards any members of the same/opposite sex. From there on it is a matter of social stigma or lack of positive experiences.

With that being said - will Tracer fuck the Talon conditioning out of Amelie, or will Amelie corrupt Tracer?

good soldier skins when

300 wins for A FUCKING GOLDEN GUN?

WHAT THE FUCK

Tanks contributions just aren't fit for statistics. Zarya is easily my favorite hero just because she's a great combo of teamplay and sikk MLG kills but her cards always seem to be "X barriers projected" which means absolutely jack shit. If they had more of an emphasis on like the number of times you saved someone's ass by shielding them or the total amount of charge you racked up that would be goodl.

>the game is in the refrigerator

>Shoot Genji in the chest once as Reaper
>He starts reflecting
>Stand there waiting for it
>Get the kill shot when it ends
>'okay'
Is there a better feeling?

Tracer is unable to be corrupted by anything. She's pure determination and a disgusting accent.

Disable movement abilities while heroes have flags
also
>quick play

>57 to 33 in 2 days

pics or it didn't happen

Why the fuck do people care about ranks so much just play the fucking game and fun nigga hahaha just close your eyes nigga hahaha

>not golden 76 for all your gold medals

>friday patch
>releasing "major" patch on the same week it went out on PTR

C'mon, man, why don't you just post XTH for i'm a cuck/weeb/someone is my waifu like the other autists ?

Just

Lose

My

Ranked

Up

Senpai

>We will never get
>Eurobeat Lucio
>Murrica Roadhog
>Japanese Waifu Tracer
>Cold War 76
>Omnic Junkrat

>Teleporting while you're the only person in the payload

Why.

Just make it so that you can't actually use mobility-boosters and blink/dashes while you have the flag, like in TF2.

The problem is that half the fucking cast would be rendered useless by this, but the other half would be useless if it DIDN'T exist.

Xth for cuddling with Jesse McCree!

Vince likes big guys though, so he'd cream himself for a big girl. She could have like a Rusev-ish Russian gimmick and she could work intergender.

doing the same thing but with Roadhog, or McCree

Since Junkrat's legendary skins are based off of batman villains how will they implement a Mad Stan skin?

We're getting a bonus at the end of the season too, depending on MMR.
Don't know how much it'll be, but I think one golden weapon per season shouldn't be hard to achieve.

The D.va boosted away at the same time when she should've stayed and guarded it.

Because he drops bombs on death. He gets minus one ability in exchange for something that kills one person once every dozen games.

Ana's the only hero who has actual proof that she had sex at some point in her life

>Be absolute dogshit at widow
>play even worse than usual
>Shoot randomly while lagging
>unlock the cute spray
>mfw

Truly best blueberry

>only person on the payload
>other members are clearly walking away
>decide to also teleport away

You deserve it you fucking retard

I want to play Overwatch but my country's government has just been overthrown by the military tonight :/

Considering how shit ranked is, Blizzard had better be doing some pity presents or the entire system will forever be "Didn't get this reward back in S1, the shittiest Season ever? DAMN SHAME, BRO."

>ranked
>teams trade points back and forth on control points, but still win in the end, 6 2 6 kinda shit
>teams hold the other enemy completely, 0 2 0, but still win in the end
>in both cases my team was clearly better, but always 2 or 3 autists memepicks or overextends/chase for kills for no reason, making the wins harder

Even on victory i get exhausted at this game. I might as well stick to you rage you lose threads.

Artificial insemination never existed in the OW universe?

Zarya would waste her potential in WWE. This woman is made for omnic removal.

>there are actual roaches in my /owg/

RIP Glorious roach leader Erdogan

Fuck you faggot turk good thing get removed FUCKING KEBAB NIGGER

>Genji deflects my mine
>die
>the system sees it as suicide
Okay? didn't know Genji could deflect my mine

freelo heroes? struggling here

sorry about that user

>get mached with a 5 stack
>they are total trash and seemingly dont coordinate at all
good stuff

>X damage blocked
nigga pls

>Actual turks
>In /owg/

REMOVE KEBAB

Jokes aside stay safe komşu
And try not to set the neighborhood on fire again

>Pharah- you don't have a father
>you were created in a test tube to create a supersoldier fit to serve Egypt on its quest for world domination
>then we elected a new leader and decided World domination just isn't for us
>I love you anways

What DPI do you people play at?

Genji can deflect anything that your character throws or shoots out.
He can reflect a 76 healing thingy and use it for himself.

Inter-species match! Zarya Vs Omnic-jobot, Oil wrestling grapple no holds barred!

She rips its head off after 15 minutes of a hot panting mess

>soloqueue
>enemy team has bastion on sudden death defence
gg

you should've stayed and guarded it. D.va is a flank tank. the loss was entirely your fault

has that ever happened to anyone?

Any easy champs to gain ranks with?

typical reaper shitter

Tracer on KOTH. 76/Pharah on everything else. Out DM the kids on KOTH, acquire high ground and stay on it on everything else. Pharah when there is good health pack positions, otherwise 76.

Zenyatta

>play DVa because she was underpicked and underrated
>buffs incoming, time to jump ship
OK who's going to be the upcoming underpicked and underrated hero for an obnoxious contrarian like me

there's a ton of stuff for mchanzo
some decent fanfiction as well
it's a pretty popular ship

I played her for 40 hours or so trying to git gut. I am dogshit at FPS games so I needed to learn to aim. Since comp came out I stopped playing her and concentrated on meta characters that dont require good aim such as Zarya, Rein and Mercy. Went back to her 3 or 4 days ago and I was actually much much better than ever before getting a bunch of headshots, actually forcing Pharah to swap, and getting some compliments from the enemy team. I think the key is not to go straight to her but get some general gameplay skill before jumping to trying to snipe.

Mei.
She's still garbage and will always be garbage so long as shitters continue to complain about her.

symmetra, mei, bastion, torbjorn, mccree, and widowmaker

it's just a game, hahaha

Yeah, the flank offensive hero is more obligated to stay on an objective than a flank tank, right?

Pick any defense hero.

I don't know if its sudden death, but if you are on overtime at that point your ranked points were already gone to be honest lad.

good fucking riddance

I hope erdogan is dead already

Hanzo. Good luck hitting fucking anything if the hitbox nerfs come through.

Why is Genji so cute? I want to corrupt him like Amelie.

Pretty much this.

Kebab status:R E M O V E D

What new game modes do want to see in the game and how would you implement them?

Gengu will end up with Mercy who he clearly has a crush on.

Amelie will go through a redemption story arc.

Source: Played blizz games for long enough to know how their shit plots go.

and now Genji can turn friendly into unfriendly fire

when you're right next to the fucking checkpoint and you know a squishy fast enemy like lucio or tracer is on its way to try and stall you, yes

I only have about 1 hour on reaper.

I had to change to reaper because the other reaper we had was too shit to kill their double tanks who were sat on the cart.

Trust me, not my choice to play reaper

>wanting to corrupt sweet, cheerful, nerdy genji after all the progress he's made in loving himself
what kind of monster are you

stay safe roachbros

it was sudden death, you can tell by the progress bar only having 1 checkpoint

i just lost to 4 Roadhog 2 Lucio on 65+ ranked
that shit's fucking unreal

hardpoint. Its like the koth mode but the objective moves once in a while

I've done it twice, though I won't pretend it was deliberate. Just had deflect on at the right time.

>I want to corrupt him like Amelie.
you want him to kill zenyatta?
yes, sounds reasonable

>not charging your ulti on them and wiping them all

Git gud.

bastion counters that shit pretty hard

If Widowmaker is supposed to be a femme fatale how come everything about her is so cute?

Dear future Mercy/Zenyatta/Ana players

remember to not heal your Lucio
self healing to builds up ult and Lucio's spend 90% of their time self-healing

bastion counters alot of tank meme teams

>only have an hour on reaper
>I know, I'll leave the payload and try to fend off the entire enemy team on my own!
you deserved to lose

>2 Reaper 2 Zarya 2 healers
>4 or 5 Zaryas, 2 or 1 healer

Tell your Zaryas to only bubble if someone gets hooked.

>being a faggot
>not wanting to remove genji

>tfw trying to get cute spray and don't get it
>play normally and got it
It is what it is.

The more a man builds himself up the more you want to break him down, it's normal to feel that way right?

I find my effectiveness with her depends a lot on the map and how shitty the enemy team is. Although fucking hanzo for some reason is the bane of my existence, almost always, fucking faggot running in circles and chucking his head homing redwood sized arrows at me. At least if it comes to it I can go ham with her as a hotter less accurate 76. I wont pick her on competitive yet though

play 6 hanzo, dragons for days