/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Alright everyone, the DJ will play one more song, then the party is over. Thanks for stopping by to celebrate thread #500!
Post your Thread 500 art here so it can be featured in the upcoming collage! This is your last chance!!!

/sthg/ - #502 - Last Call Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8tTlc-Ajzc
toby-barrett.deviantart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zGiNj5SFmJs
sonicstadium.org/2016/07/espxsonic-sonic-the-hedgehog-25th-anniversary-shadow-the-hedgehog-15th-anniversary-guitars-announced/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_critic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slow

1st for POST ART

My goal is to get my pic done before the thread dies and then just slap a 500 on it.

>"OCs are bad!"
Uh, why? Can someone actually explain what's inherently bad about original characters? Because that seems to be a common attitude.

This conversation has already happened in the last 50 threads. Go read the original one instead of sparking that tirefire again.

Why is Blaze such a moralfriend?

Because she is Sonic but flatter

Where are Bump's and Sage's legs?

I can see Bump's foot but I guess Sage just has her's tucked up into her sweater or some shit, I dunno.

Nothing wrong with that

Don't let Pic Related be you!

hey big buy

every time someone brings up his fishing minigame I can only think of the deadly premonition fishing game

i should probably play Sonic Adventure again sometime

Nice. Saved.

little guy

>have summer cold
>wanna go fast
>almost passed out from going fast in generations

thanks for reading my blog here's a metal sonic

qt

Still cute.

>No toes
Ha ha

Works for me
Progress?

Well, I'm still working on mine, should get it done before this thread is through.

Post tails.

youtube.com/watch?v=j8tTlc-Ajzc

thank you user ha ha

is that silver or sonichu

I want to kiss Amy's pink belly

I can't believe Amy murdered tails from jealousy.

follow your dreams user

>Those hips
sweatinghedgehog.png

Amy is a Yandere

I'd prefer to just post it when it's done...or when the thread dies. Whichever comes first.

>Mind if i join Sonic?
>I bought some Candies!

She's insane

>gross toes
>white blaze belly

>worstxbest

Silver needs to die

>hating on best dork
Maybe you need to die.

you shouldn't tell people to die

Imagine Tails chasing Amy with the ax through a hedge maze like in The Shining with Jack Nicholson.

Me too user, me too...

> Silver would grab Blazes hand and forcibly drag her away from her friends because they are too annoying, while she stands there looking confused

> this is what silverfags actually believe

artist has shite headcanon personality desu

I'm not sorry

Here's a thought:

Super Mario 64 did a better job at parkour gameplay than Sonic Lost World and it was never advertised like that, not to mention it was released 17 years earlier.

Nice wrong opinion user

This how silverfags see silver

SM64 also had an unreasonable amount of time put into how Mario moves and feels while moving and he doesn't even focus on movement physics. Makes me wonder why Sonic Team didn't do the same for SA1 since it came out 3 years later.

Silver is literally a white knight so it makes sense

Actually we just see him as an adorable goofball.
I only ship him with Blaze because it creates a spaghetti singularity.

He's a spaghetti spilling cuck.

It's painful to see how the great physics based gameplay in 2D games was ditched in 3D games in lieu of scripted tracks.

06 really brought nothing good on the table.

Mario 64 kind of definitively shits on sonic adventure mechanically. Mario moves a lot smoother, the camera, though not perfect isn't nearly as bad as adventures, and although homing attack was a really good idea, Jumping tends to feel weird and it's really easy to careen out of control.Sonic Adventure could've been amazing with just a bit tighter controls, better camera and slightly more thought out level design.

chances are high she would proceed to slap his shit.

fuck that, she would most definiely slap his shit, we all know that to be truth.

Come on user they shat the bed with parkour in lost world most of the time you can't walk up walls in 2d sections with being launch by a invisible all the way up, and it looks very clunky

>comparing a speedrun of mario to your casual play of LW

I've seen speed runs of lost world though, the parkour still looks bad in that game they could do it better but they probably going to drop it like they dropped the boost

Even in a casual run, Mario 64 is much better to control and has much more freedom.

Does anyone know who drew this? I want to find more by the artist.

I don't know the name but he sticks around here. He'd probably be able to help you out once he pops up.

toby-barrett.deviantart.com/
You're welcome

Fucking Silver and his Spaghetti, he doesn't deserve any girls

Thanks user!

youtube.com/watch?v=zGiNj5SFmJs

Oh fuck I didn't get that reference the first time that was posted kek

sonicstadium.org/2016/07/espxsonic-sonic-the-hedgehog-25th-anniversary-shadow-the-hedgehog-15th-anniversary-guitars-announced/

I don't even play guitar but I want one.

I always hear about him being super depressed and hating his drawings.

thank mr jun

thank mr jun

That sounds like a lot of artists

Lot of good artists never feel they're that good, while lots of terrible artists are convinced they're the hottest shit. One of those sad ironies of life.

just
wait
a
minute

Tragic

If I could get one I'd learn to play guitar.

>caring about what people think of what you do
The best artists draw because they like to. They don't concern themselves with their "approval rating" or public acceptance.

It's almost like sonic is at it's core basically an on rails game or something

That's not what he means. Most good artists strive to get better and in doing so always see themselves as inferior to other artists or as the challenger rising up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_critic

>What is reading comprehension
wew lad

>at it's core
Nope. Unless you're referring to Adventure to present, in which case that was the problem.

Hating his drawings? Toby hates himself to the point that it's worrisome.

Someone should make him a card

It's Sonic and Shadow you numbskull

Even the Adventures weren't as linear as a lot of people say that are. It's just that the alternate routes that exist don't offer as many advantages against the obvious path as they did in the classic games.

Also the assballs camera made finding them more annoying than it was worth most of the time.

#Would totally play it #One week to go #You've mostly all been super patient #but the day is soon upon us #then... ALL WILL BE REVEALED #we hope you read that with thunderbolts and organs playing #but seriously--we're so excited to share with you what's to come #next week alone is going to be a fun one #we'll be announcing where you can watch the livestream of the party #and a few other treats and goodies