twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Baby don't hurt me.

I don't know

>Asked this in a forum full of virgin neets

I had sex with a prositute once

How'd that go?

Aftertaste of divine unity

don't hurt me no more
okay now that we got the reddit post out of the way how about some actual discussion?

it was okay I guess
It was embarrassing at first but I got over it once she wrapped he lips around my dick
I was such a fucking spurg I actually asked her if I could kiss her because I don't even remember my last kiss
Good thing she told me no, what the fuck was I thinking

A complex mix of emotions that compels you to act positively or constructively toward another being.

It is a strength for primates. Without it, they are divided, and standing alone, they are no match for stronger predators.

It's odd, because love is essentially nonexistent in other primates. The main reason we have it though is because it takes such a long time before we can actually survive on our own. You needed 2 people to raise a baby. If the dad ditched, then the baby had a much higher chance of dying. Thus, love evolved so that the dad could stay around and raise the baby. Unfortunately, evolution is not a perfect system so that's why we still have Chads.

>because love is essentially nonexistent in other primates

Not true at all. There is affection between every social mammals, and chimps have made several demonstration of love. There is a video out there of a depressed chimp mother carrying the decaying corpse of her dead child on her back for like 2 weeks.

It's your brain releasing chemicals.

youtube.com/watch?v=hab3R_TRazg

not love as in romantic love between two people, Eros. Pretty much every species has brotherly/sisterly/motherly/fatherly love, agape.

>an excerpt out of Woody Allen's next film

fedora fag spotted

Why is it that everytime someone calls a fedora tipping over someone else, they never actually explain why said someone is wrong?

Cause I have explained it a illion times here already. Its simply physicalism. There is no reason to think everything is reducible to physics.
AS in chemisty is not reducible to chimstry or biology to chemistry or the psych ot biology or culture to psychology.
They might depend on the "lower " level but they have properties that are unique to them.
There might even be a way to claim that the yare independant..

>Good thing she told me no
What were her exact words

It's also your brain releasing chemicals when you walk in to see your gf getting fucked, get kicked in the balls, or see someone you love die.

Now fuck off.

I don't remember it was a while ago
I was fucking her and I asked if I could suck on her nipples and she said yes
I then asked if it was okay to kiss her and it went something like this
>c.. Can I kiss you
>uh where?
>on the mouth
>uh no
God I'm so embarrassed when I think about it

People not afraid of showing up in front of each other

I bet that you regret learning history or philosophy in college instead of STEM.

>What is love ?
Oneness.

Five feet of heaven in a ponytail

I had a similar experience in my Junior year of HS. I was in an AP Psych class, and since I had no friends in the class, I got paired up with some ghetto-trash latino slut that everybody hated. Long story short, I ended up screwing her when we were supposed to work on the project. Mid-coitus, I asked he if we could kiss and she told me to fuck off. It was super awkward.
>inb4 shit that never happened

I bet you'll regret learning STEM in college when you burn in hell