/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: EVO Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them.

Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /xbxg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Nintendo 64DD U.S. prototype is real: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-64dd-u-s-prototype-is-real-shown-running/
「!」Nintendo announces NES Classic Edition: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition-out-in-november/
「!」Darkrai revealed for Pokken Tournament arcade version: nintendoeverything.com/darkrai-revealed-for-pokken-tournament/
「!」New Pokémon Kiteruguma and Mimikkyu revealed for Sun/Moon: nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-sunmoon-kiteruguma-and-mimikkyu-revealed/
「!」Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
「!」Protect Me Knight 2 "Gotta Protectors" releasing for the NA eShop on July 21st: youtube.com/watch?v=EWLMfltrG2A
「!」Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/
「!」New aids Pokémon Salandit revealed for Sun/Moon: youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2sin-c3Kk
「!」DLC characters for Hyrule Warriors leaked: nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-upcoming-dlc-characters-seemingly-outed/
「!」Federation Force amiibo support detailed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/metroid-prime-federation-force-amiibo-support-detailed
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is AVAILABLE NOW: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/e2QnZ5Jd
Wii U - pastebin.com/KrHcudEP

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/222187694264
mynintendonews.com/2016/07/16/hyper-japan-festival-2016-had-a-demonstration-of-paper-mario-color-splash/
youtube.com/watch?v=0uhqteKlYUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Pokemon GO!

Second for
FUCK THE FOURTH GATE
FUCK IT
FUCK YOU SAKAMOTO

>Utilt lvl 8 Dark Pit with Greninja
>he fastfalls with a bair that doesn't hit
>do it again
>he fastfalls with bair again
>repeat it 5 times
>the same 5 times
Good game Samurai

I farted and DK came out

I couldn't help myself. I love Shovel Knight and I have a problem.
And that problem is that nobody stocks Roy.

>hit this special pattern when you hear I SUPPOSE
>singer says WONDERFUL
>you have to guess you have to do that pattern too

Don't worry you're early, it has never been funny.

>tfw dad owns a small Chinese takeaway that he has owned since he first moved to the USA
>it did really well at first
>then my parents divorced
>he lost all ability to cook
>restaurant turned to fucking shit in the last 2 years
>nobody visits, he is practically living from the savings of 20 years
>by miracles, his shop became a Pokestop
>tfw he got really excited when he found out
>started sticking pictures of Pokemon (which he had never heard of before) all over his shop
>reprinted and renamed his entire menu
>'Charizard Chicken, Pikachow Mein, Professor Oaks Birthing Eggs Fried Rice'
>some of the names make no sense so you can't even tell what you are ordering, for example Hot and Sour soup has been renamed Charmander and Snorlax Broth because he saw pokemon, and charmander was hot and Snorlax sounds like sour lax, and Crispy Duck has been renamed Untasty Psyduck because it had the word duck but he didn't think psyduck looks crispy
>tfw people started visiting and it looked promising
>nobody buys his food
>they come in, get their pokemon and then fuck off
>tfw he started getting desperate and making fortune cookies with lyrics from the pokemon theme on them
>tfw he is probably going to be homeless soon

Funny, I've heard of stores that set up lures so people go buy there, I wonder why it isn't working for him, it maybe is the bad naming.

it's just some autist that's been spamming /vp/
don't give (You)s

Hi I'm beer and nintendo

If he's so desperate he could post where the store is

I had sex while battling for a gym

With your mom.

Holy shit that SPIN IT BOYZ 2 was long

10 FLIPPER ROLLS

I watched will smith when he was white and it reminds me of Nintendo in its prime.

Fucking Glee Club 2 I can't Perfect it.

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

I don't play games because Nintendo refuses to release any. it's no fap July so I feel dead

>>PLAYAN
RH Megamix
>>WATCHAN
Harry Potter on TV I guess
>>LISTENAN
eurobeat
>>EATAN
chips
>>DRINKAN
Dr. People
>>FAPPAN
not really
>>FEELAN
good, a bit sleepy

>Harry Potter on TV I guess
which

more like witch amirite
7-2, I wonder why I never had to read those books in school, it would have been more entertaining than the shit I had to read

Is Megamix a good first RH game?

Yeah, it's a compilation of the other 3 games with new minigames too, and it starts off really easy.

Post your biggest Nintendo buyer's remorse

>I bought a shitty handheld port of Majora's Mask for 40 fucking dollars

Most of the useless DSiWare stuff I bought for no reason.

CONCON NO

All the localized Japanese games I ever bought before learning Japanese

say "everyone likes to dream while jumping in the underground electrical sky" in japanese

「エブリワンライクストゥドリームワイルジャンピングインザアンダーグラウンドエレクトリカルスカイ」インジャパンーズ

well at least you tried writing the pronunciation

>>PLAYAN
Virtue's Last Reward
>>WATCHAN
new jojo episode
>>LISTENAN
DJ Shadow - Endtroducing.....
>>EATAN
mite go to 7/11 for nachos
>>DRINKAN
water
>>FAPPAN
gay
>>FEELAN
güd

>OOT3D
>MM3D
>ALBW
>Fantasy Life
>Tomodachi Life

>gay
>Likes jojo
whoa

>he doesn't want dio's spiky vampire dick

You'll love VLR

>6WX is playing less rushdown now
no

ZERO IN LOSERS
>ZERO IN LOSERS
ZERO IN LOSERS

How likely from 0-100% is it that the NX will be a fuckoff smart phone, handheld hybrid POS?

I know nintendo have not officially confirmed this yet so do not fucking tell me they have.

I just want a fucking no gimmick home console like everybody else. Is that too fucking much to ask?

no for fucks sake it's not a phone

69%

I want to spend around 100 bucks on 3ds games, in particular I want to by the new monhun generations, so I am left with one more game to order.

I havent bought any 3DS games except for Fire Emblem this year and already have ZTD on my Vita. Whats the other game I should get? Im a big weeb and JRPG fag.

I am thinking Stella Glow right now. Though I have to say its pretty expensive somehow.

ebay.com/itm/222187694264

I kind of want to buy this. It's $13. Worst case, I lost $13. Best case, I got a 3DS XL for $13

>tfw I regret getting Sticker Star more than TMS

>I am thinking Stella Glow right now. Though I have to say its pretty expensive somehow.
Atlus has a tax on all of their games. An extra $10 in exchange for being fairly long and going on sale extremely often (Etrian Odyssey IV and Untold go on sale for $9.99 almost monthly.) I'd wait for an eshop sale before buying it.

What have you played already? The Bravely games are good, same with most Atlus games.

Recommended 3DS games list is here

this thread is not alive

Everyone is probably in the Monster Hunter general. I know I am.

Recently I bought Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge cause I liked the first one and NG2, but I couldn't stand the way the game felt, the controls had a weird delay to them or something, and the camera was annoying.

Nintendo is S H I T

Sorry to ask such a dumb question.

My friend has to buy a new n3DSXL since his old one is broken(as in, won't turn on broken). He only bought 2 digital games but his saves are on it. What should he do to transfer? Can he even do it? I only know about transfering with 2 non-broken systems, but i have no idea how a broken one can do it.

eternally __dead_____ llol

Contact Nintendo support.

ninty is kek

k

Smash For is so fucking boring compared to every other game being streamed at EVO.

I really don't get it, it's whiff punish the game. (Well actually I do get it, playing a S4 is a lot easier than Melee which has an awful player skill disparity that hasn't been realized yet. Still sucks though)

I agree.

So it's like every other fighting game

Like every other fighting game in what regard?

There's very few fighting games that are both defensive oriented and rely on whiff punishing solely as a source of damage. It's a really weird and awkward meta.

>ESAM out

Marvel has the best pool matches

marvel is who gets the first hit for the infinite though, why is it still at evo?

Only like two characters in Marvel 3 have relevant Infinites (Magneto and Zero)

There's a few non TAC infinites but they're all rare and shitty.

1) Does Evo make you go mamma mia or mamma hype?

2) Does Pokken have a future or is it mamma dead?

3) Who will mamma win Evo?

>there's a spider in the tank
>hahaha I put it in there
Everytime Falco, landmaster more like rusemaster

Tekken 7 is starting guys

1) both since the schedule is awful
2) no future
3) anyone but Dabuz

NAIRO OUT

99%. And VR will be Google cardboard.

THE CITY OF MR.R
>THE CITY OF MR.R
THE CITY OF MR.R
>THE CITY OF MR.R
THE CITY OF MR.R

I came on a girls back after battling her for a gym

Akuma is ruining Tekken

No snarky "X is ruining Nintendo" reply babt?

the new nes will sell more than the wii u

uh

When's Mahvel?

Normie's like your mom ruined Nintendo by not buying the wiiu.

>those 250 mb I had on my phone were only for Facebook and Twitter
I thought this was illegal.

>tfw you're a shit jockey

feels bad man

This looks like jap shit

try the demo nigga

RANAI YES

Why did you pay to play solitaire

RANAI NO

KAME NO

Need a list of horror games for wiiu or 3ds

Fatal Frame V for Wii U, I think Spirit Camera for 3DS but it isn't very good, there's also the upcoming Corpse Party.

Yeah, I've been looking for something to tide me over until Corpse Party comes out. Know of any on the virtual console?

>Yoshi in Grand Finals

wew gratz Ally you did it man

>A demonstration of Paper Mario: Color Splash was held at this year’s Hyper Japan Festival. In the demonstration, they show off Bloo Bay Beach and The Crimson Tower. We’ve included new information that the demonstration revealed, as well as a video of the demonstration itself.

mynintendonews.com/2016/07/16/hyper-japan-festival-2016-had-a-demonstration-of-paper-mario-color-splash/

youtube.com/watch?v=0uhqteKlYUo

Could someone post the 3DS rec chart?

It was linked before

What if Color Splash is good?

It will be shitposted to death anyways.

Federation Force releases exactly one month from now.

Is this minigame called Exhibition Match because you can see the pantsu of the girl when she throws the ball?

>Nintendo makes a RPG section on the eShop
>Monster Hunter
>Zelda
>Ace Attorney
>Shantae
What the fuck are you thinking Nintendo

So how do you guys feel with the NX most likely being Nintendo's last console?