/fog/ - Fallout General

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1YXTCkNeUkP
lmgtfy.com/?q=fallout vanilla outfit bodyslide
youtube.com/watch?v=kyq7llu02WI
imgur.com/a/FGnyW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' ERRYWHERE

>Download Anti-Tank rifle mod
>Every other fucking NPC is carrying one

why

Because these fucking mod creators love leveled lists, the very mechanic that fucks up unique weapons being unique.

Pre-War Thread :

Anyone know how to make bomber jackets fit for CBBE? I downloaded the cbbe variant patch but her tits still poke through them

Degenerates like OP belong on a cross!

There is nothing wrong with leveled lists, its good to have NPCs use other guns it feels more immersive, plus not to mention gives them a fighting chance too.

>high heels
>degenerate

nope, the only profligate here is you

>creating a new thread
>failing to link the old one
All that improperly create threads are dissolute!

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG

Import the mesh in outfit studio and expand the region around the breasts!

vocaroo.com/i/s1YXTCkNeUkP

>Downloading New Vegas again to give it another playthrough.

can someone post the character roll image please?

any less known mods to recommend?

post. best. game.

If anyone can help me get this little bastard to shoot acid I will be astounded.

I been looking at Kos's Godzilla as reference but I still have no fucking clue.

Is there any way to fix neckseams with CBBE when you're using dirt/makeup on your face.?

Is there a working, up to date mod that allows vanilla armor to be bodyslided?

I just can't seem to find one anywhere, they're all discontinued or something.

Why not look at the Mirelurk Queen? It shoots acid

I have, I looked at every reference I could possibly look at for the Rad Spider queen and yet I'm still fucking retarded.

You're an idiot.

Mirelurk queen* shit.

Then do enlighten me, please.

www.google.com

>that game is for normie autists
>You actually own a cell phone though
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Been looking, can't find anything that will let me bodyslide vanilla armor except mods that aren't being updated anymore.

Its on the nexus you retarted fuck. It's called 2pacs skimpy or something. And download cbbe and bodyslide to edit it, also on the nexus.

>Its on the nexus you retarted fuck
This community's so nice. I love it here.

>then do enlighten me

Passive aggressive faggot.

I wanted vanilla armor you retarded fuck, not skimpy armor, but that seems to be the only option.

Play as a male?
>muh vidya gender indentity because i cant get no girl in real life so i have to control 1 in a vidya game. REEEEEE

I don't feel sorry for you, play as your own gender for once. It's the most immersive way to play a game. Especially if you make it look like you.

Alright /fog/, I spent a lot of time making these photos so I'm going to share them here

ENB / Sweet FX / Reshade / 2k Textures used

1/26

lmgtfy.com/?q=fallout vanilla outfit bodyslide

>passive aggressive
Veeky Forums isn't /v/ this shit's actually to talk together not
>ur retard use googl

Holy fuck the projecting in this post is amazing

So I just finished clearing up the NCRCF. Got to love playing a stealthy character that blends in with the other factions using their armor.

Almost had a perfect record in Eddie's building, except I triggered two guards into attacking me and had to wipe out a 9mm SMG I had snatched from one of the dead bodies.

Overall, a more than positive stint: ended up with a good amount of equipment I'm going to haul all the way to Goodsprings, then distribute it via mailbox to Primm, plus some stimpaks, doctor's bags (!!!) and another unique Gnome statue.

I've made a new rule for my hardcore playthrough: save before entering a location, and don't save until you have cleared it out or else reached some important quest milestone in it. That way, if I fuck up, I have to live with the consequences.

Theres vanilla RIGHT IN THE CBBE DOWNLOAD FUCKING MORON ITS UNDER MISCELLANEOUS.

2/26

Do it yourself. Use outfit studio to bodyslide the outfits you colossal shithead.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyq7llu02WI
This is truly moving

That spider really looks weird. The abdomen is really small compared to the head and the head itself seems small. That a design choice, or is the model not yours, or just the picture angle, or what?

>can't use phone save for PC version of Shelter

Mods on PS4 when?

Are you stupid or just lazy? You said you've searched everywhere but you clearly haven't even tried.

3/26

Get a pc shithead.

No.

NEVER EVER

Most modders aren't putting them on the xbox shit, why would they ever if a ps4 option came up?

Get a PC if you want to mod, get a console if you want it to "just work"

Then never you cockbag leech consolefag piece of redundant, useless trash.
You fucks deserve nothing. NOTHING.

Don't...

5/26

Fuck, just triggered two powder charges and lost one stimpak, one super stimpak, one healing powder, and one hydra.

God damn Powder Gangers.

I'm actually surprised I haven't seen this more often. The poetic justice is pretty crushing, even if mustard are the true fags.

>Most modders aren't putting them on the xbox shit
It's only a metter of time before someone """""steals""""" them and puts them there.

Okay.

Why... Why did you utter those words. You know not of the reprocussions you have just set into motion.

>not knowing the locations of all the powder charges by heart
>triggering landmines at all

6/26

what the fuck is this shit

The people who steal mods can't make them work often, and get taken down more so, let alone any updates that come along, or the console can't even handle it.

>powder charges
try satchel charges
half a second of warning, and then 500 damage point blank

Forgot my pic

>when the Jet hit you

NEVER EVER EVER

>play Honest Hearts for the very first time
>decide to trust Joshua since he seems like he's got things figured out, plus Daniel just seemed like an idealistic pansy
>think that wiping out the White Legs is the right thing because otherwise they'd eventually find and wipe the friendly tribes out
>attack the White Leg village with Joshua
>motherfucker starts executing White Legs
>stops at Salts His Wounds
>he begs me to stop Joshua
>fuck that, he wouldn't spare me if the roles were reversed, plus he was an evil motherfucker
>tell Joshua to go ahead
>He executes Salts His Wounds
>epilogue cutscene plays
>my actions caused a genocide, inspired a peaceful tribe to become more savage and aggressive and led Joshua's tribe into becoming more militant, and created tensions in Zion that will inevitably end in a civil war
>rendered poor Daniel's life work completely pointless as the Sorrows stopped listening to him and turned their back on his teachings
>realize that by not ever stopping Joshua to ask what the fuck we are doing i just mirrored the formation of Caesar's Legion

>MFW

Holy fuck I am loving NV. This DLC did the whole "road to hell is paved in good intentions" thing better than pretty much anything else I have played. It's what MGS V should have been like.

>unfuck my vanilla by reinstalling it, again
First thing I'm doing is backing up everything.
Then I'll start fucking with xedit

>over 400 health
>about 80 DR
>killed from one fragmentation grenade that was thrown directly to my feet when I was out of sight in a corner and so couldn't get away from it

>lose twenty minutes of progression because explosives are completely fucked

He's back with a vengeance...

Ok so I guess I'll ask again in less dubious language so I don't have to argue more semantics (Just kidding this is the internet, of course I'll have to argue more semantics and shit unrelated to me question)

What is the closest thing you get to an "ending" in FO4? Are those mini-epilogues it, or do you eventually get a text dump with slides and shit like in FNV?

Looks like a cut-down radscorpion to me.

NEVER EVER

like they're all doing it for some reason

>Settler, why are standing on the bed?
>"Why aren't you?"
Checkmate atheists.

why not

You need to space the beds out more user, its like you're running a jew camp.

Move the beds further apart, looks like they don't have enough room to play the animation, so they can't sleep properly.

>80dr are you fucking naked or something?

>80 DR
what a shitter.

That said, Dense mod is your friend.

Should I help this cuck or shoot him in the back

rest of the images exceed the limit apparently.

hope someone liked them

I killed the cuck and the cucker and left the cheating slag to live in misery. Funny how the game tries to make you feel sorry for the ones you kill.

>hurr where's my father
>hurr where's my husband who I love all of a sudden

Bethesda writers a shit.

Make a bashed patch you dipshit

shoot him in the back, but only after getting paid by nelson's dad to kill him
diamond city blues is my favorite quest from the sheer amount of money and drugs you get

Is it because no one actually knows?

Some people just want to be cute and not a cuck like N8.
I'd recommend mods for playing as a shota instead

I encountered them just outside the prison, I wanted to take the easy route around it and never stepped foot there before.

Those fuckers made Lonesome Road a bitch for me.

Is anybody else getting a weird bug where vault dweller dialogue doesn't show up unless if you double click on the room?

I'm getting a weird bug where the moment I ask a serious question I can't get any of those sweet sweet (You)s anymore.

The Brotherhood love fucking things

>Go to the prydwen
>All of the recruits recruits using them at the firing range at the airport
>Trying to talk to Maxon about getting the nukes while world war 4 against some tin cans happens below

There is literally nothing wrong with console mods.

That's a not a bug, just your awful personality.

I agree.

12 hours and 10 minutes so far in New Vegas. Still haven't reached Nipton. Estimated time of arrival: another hour or so, need to recover my buried belongings near NCRCF, then go to Primm and sell what I can, kill the ants for Jackson, then another trade stop at the Outpost, and finally go to Nipton, killing the raiders on the road.

I made an Imgur thing because people asked for it.

imgur.com/a/FGnyW