/pgg/ - Pokemon Go General

Plus edition

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/politics/government-considers-first-pokemon-go-regulations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for spoofing

First for kill yourself

>tfw gonna farm that dratini spot all day tomorrow

I have a 554 dratini right now from egg, and 16 candies
catch 3 dratinis to get a dragonair evolution
and is it 100 candies for dragonite?
so ill just need 33~ dratinis total, looks like lots of eevees there to which is nice

3rd for valor

I use these two crazy things I have called feet
They let me move from location to location, I get to be outside, enjoy fresh air and talk to other players and occasionally then walk around with them together.

It's pretty cool.

I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST

>tfw sitting between two lures while watching EVO

WHY THE FUCK ARE WEEDLES AND KAKUNAS SUCH GOD DAMN CUNTS THEY ARE LIKE 28 CP AND ALWAYS TAKE 5 POKEBALLS THEN JUST RUN AWAY ITS ONLY THESE TWO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH FUCKING NIGGER ASS WEEDLES AND KAKUNAS WITH YELLOW CIRCLES AT SUCH LOW CP

You also use this thing called data which is extortionate in some countries

kys

Xth for Eevees!

Take a walk, walker pleb.

>living in Zimbabwe

>"One New York Assemblyman is considering drafting some sort of restriction on the game, claiming that Pokemon Go, which involves battling digital creatures, could have “tragic real-world consequences.” Brooklyn Democrat Felix Ortiz, who is well known for curbing New Yorker’s fun (he’s led crusades against sugar, alcohol, and strip clubs), says that Nintendo has a “corporate responsibility” to make sure that its customers don’t make terrible decisions

heatst.com/politics/government-considers-first-pokemon-go-regulations/

WEW LAD

More like kill your self 3rd world scum

Just got to level 5

Instinct represent

So if I were to use Nox to start spoofing, would I want to use a second account or is there a trick to beating the system that would keep my main account from getting banned?

>install nox
>pokemon go works
>install mock locations
>unable to detect location
?

>works on my machine
?

so what should I do if I'm f2p? I just got started and caught a bunch of zubats and pidgeys and a pidgeotto. I'm near some gyms, but they are all way higher CP than my pokemon.

And I get to stay comfy at home ;)

Ayyy

lmfao

good I hope he bans GO in new york

fuck all the new yorkers enjoying their 2005126 lured stops at any given time

did you install anything else or just those 2?

Grind trainer level till 20. That's it.

Question for those of you who have started using Nox over Bluestacks, is the WASD movement decent? Or does it look super jerky and like it will be obvious for Niantic to detect in ban waves?

All alone. Never meeting new people or even qt girls or getting some sunlight on that pasty white pale face of yours.

:-)

Xth for pokemon go with pets. This is my Eevee.

Hey, now. Not our fault you live in a 3rd world state while me and other New Yorkers love living here

>drop a double lure and + incense combo at like 12 at night to avoid people and use up my modules
>within like 10 minutes, there's a group of 20 people surrounding the pokestops, trying to talk to me

what time does night time start?

Not this user you answered to, but is there an efficient way of doing it?

At night

basically and hunting the new ones you see to fill out your pokedex

>oh no help me I'm autistic

robyn please

>he doesn't have graffitistops and goat statues
Really didn't know we had all this useless shit in Brooklyn

Fuck off Robyn

>emulating a casual p2w phone game
>the whole point of the game is to go outside, meet people and see new places while catching pokemon

guess it IS pretty comfy in your safespace tho, whats your tumblr?

Almost there fellas

>put lure at pokestop no one even fucking comes to during 4 AM
>suddenly, people coming from nowhere with their phones up, music blasting

>does it on a friday night

Idiot.

Was at the gym today, and there was a gym at my gym (lol).
That shit was filled with 10 pokemons, all of them were fuckin Arcanines.

Is pokemon go going to be the largest and shortest fad of the last decade?

Over in Greenwood Cemetery, we've even got graves as PokéStops

Is this good for a level 7?

How safe is spoofing in terms of the programs downloaded?

Are kingroot and bluestacks safe?

I NEED ANSWERS IM PISSED

I think you should try reddit, they ban spoofing talk so it won't trigger you over there ;)

>the spanish country
>normally a nest for neonormies
>however, once PoGo arrived
>every fucking monkey talking about pokemon like nothing

Its cool and im amazed, but at the same time, the irony hurts

Catch a TON of Weedles and Pidgeys and Caterpies. I mean get at least 30 of each. When you hit level 9(?) they give you a lucky egg as a reward. Pop the egg, then evolve everyone. Should carry you to somewhere in the mid-teens if you caught enough. At that point, your level will let you catch a much more diverse array of pokemon AND it'll be easier to snag gyms, so you can finish the journey by just playing.

Pinsir is garbage and fury cutter is laughable garbage

What's the spot?

Good luck user, I've been farming the spot for hours and barely have 50 candy for dragonite. It's even more annoying thanks to the stupid pokeradar bug

there is a high chance of that yes

Don't download them from xxxhacksleetgalore.com

if anything is going to be sketchy its the software emulating the android device
kingroot is just for rooting android devices in general, i cant imagine them officially releasing a non clean version

>Vennonat on near by
>look up
>look back down
>Vennomoth on near by
>3 steps away

yep and fuck it. Literally just evolved the piece of shit which maxes at level 16 around 750CP

Where is that dratini spot at?

Who else here still has their starter even though it's complete shit

For real? I was transfering every repeated pokemon i had for candy...

CP is good but moves are shit.

Your regular attack should be at least ten, and the total damage of your special move (damage x blue bars) should be at least 100. For a level 7, that doesn't really matter. Just good to know for the future.

Literally don't bother with 3-step pokes. Niantic is shit dev and can't do anything right.

Pretty sure the radar is broken atm, everything is at 3 steps always

>tfw living in the bronx
>Bronx Zoo
>Botanical Gardens
>Woodlawn Cemetary
>Churches
>Hospitals

All within walking distance.

should i evolve my pokemon at a certain time or not? I'm not going to get lucky eggs

Tracker is bugged, don't even bother.

I still have my Charmander just because I can't be bothered to transfer it.

>tfw living in Texas
>Bronx Zoo
>Botanical Gardens
>Woodlawn Cemetary
>Churches
>Hospitals

All within sitting distance.

So it's been about a day and the local gym is still gone. What could've happened??

Me

My condolences for having to live in the worst borough

Lets say I have a pokemon at 400CP.
When I raise the level using candy and stardust, is there a fixed amount that the CP goes up, or is it random? (implying it's my first time leveling it)

>I'm not going to get lucky eggs

Why?

Well then you'll probably only need 20ish of each.
Good news is they're easy to find, so you can probably get that much in an hour or two.

demolished

fixed
there's a chart somewhere that shows how much

Niantic started accepting requests to make pokestops/gyms in areas as well as get rid of them. So someone didn't like that pokegym being there.

dont you have to pay for those

You don't really have a choice there. they give you one at level 9. Just wait until then. No reason to evolve them before that since any pokemon you have will most likely get pancaked by any gym you visit right now even after you evolve them.

you get them for leveling up

any spots in raleigh durham NC area to farm dratinis or dragonites?

You get some at certain level ups.

Nope. After a while you get them from Pokestops just like anything else.

actually they're only accepting requests for removal right now

>navy base has 20 pokestops bundled in one locatoin
>"we kindly ask you to not play pokemon go" which is basically saying pokemongo is banned

Just started playing today since I found out Intel now works

Is it normal to live right on top of some pokemon?
Anytime I am in my house I am surrounded by Pidgey and Kakuna.

How close are you guys to your nearest Pokestop? Mine is up the street and I have been there like 5 times today just driving by it.

You don't get lucky gets from pokestops. Only normal eggs.

You're just one of the lucky bastards like me that happen to have a spawn point right on your house. I get surrounded by Rattata and Venonats all day.

Literally across the street from me. I'm greedy as fuck and I'm thinking of asking Niantic to put another Stop next to it

>is it normal
Are you complaining?
Answer is no. I live on top of a pokespot and and get unlimited shit. Occasionally I'll find a pokemon when I open my app.

Man, fuck you guys
I get the grass splurges within my radius constantly, but have never gotten a pokemon from within my home without incense.

is max cp relative to each Pokémon
i.e every pidgey's max cp is, let's say, 350

>X/Y is too old now yo
how so?

Isn't there a cap on how many evolutions you can do each hour? Or was that a myth? I just don't want to get hundreds of Weedles for nothing

Depends on your own level.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FIX THE TRACKER BUG

HAVE THEY EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THE BUG YET?

You're limited only by the speed of the evolve animation and the crappy servers

no, it just depends on your ability to tap fast and the server's ability to stay up

So that is a good thing?
Should I just be capturing them nonstop then.

Neat
So far in my area I have 2 pokestop within half a mile of each other, Staryu, Horsea, Fearrow, Poliwag, Rattata,Caterpie, and a Venonat.

>hit level 25
>get max potions

What other goodies await after 190k to 26 and up