Why aren't you Muslim, Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you Muslim, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_the_Great
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beer and bacon

i already am. also, report, sage, ignore. maybe the mods will finally choose to stop ignoring this bastard child of a board

>she wasn't created from his head to top him
>is literally above him in the photograph
also because I don't believe in any god. Joining the one that's most likely to get me killed for that seems stupid.

-i am against killing gays
-i oppose stoning a woman for being raped
-i dont think people who leave a religion should be killed
-i believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion
-i think dogs are cute
-i like my bacon
-hijabs are ugly
-i dont think women must obey their husbands
-i dont like the idea of following a religion of which the founder was a literal pedophile
-i dont think its correct to conquer and subdue other nations and peoples therefore cant into jihad
etc.

This

I don't believe the Quran.

Because I'm not from the middle east or south Asia and I don't hate myself.

You forgot that you are a free thinking individual ,who is happy not because of some phoney god but because of his own intelligence

Aesthetically it is an awful culture, that's all that matters in the end.

I think all of these things besides the bacon and hijab opinions. But I'm also Muslim.

I don't want to have part of my dick chopped off.
Because it's a foreign, alien culture to the one I grew up in.
I also don't believe in its teachings so it would be hypocritical to just pretend I'm Muslim, and if God exist he probably hates hypocrisy.

God doesn't exist

I'm Chinese and Islam is not Chinese.

Go away, foreign devil religion.

because i'm not a homophobic, misogynist, authoritarian reactionary bigot

Because i was elected by God before the foundation of the world to be saved by faith in his son Lord Jesus Christ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_the_Great

>The Primary Chronicle reports that in the year 987, after consultation with his boyars, Vladimir the Great sent envoys to study the religions of the various neighboring nations whose representatives had been urging him to embrace their respective faiths. The result is described by the chronicler Nestor. Of the Muslim Bulgarians of the Volga the envoys reported there is no gladness among them, only sorrow and a great stench. He also reported that Islam was undesirable due to its taboo against alcoholic beverages and pork.[19] Vladimir remarked on the occasion: "Drinking is the joy of all Rus'. We cannot exist without that pleasure."

What? There are alot of Chinese muslims.

They're not real Chinese you cuck fuck

Feel free to leave the SEA seas

So what exactly constitutes a 'real Chinese'? Are European Christians not real Europeans too?

I'm not in South East Asia you retard, I'm in China

Because beer has done more for me than allah ever could

I like to drink

Yeah, I don't expect a chink to know this when everything there is under gubmint control
Top kekkles

I'm a deist

>bait thread on Veeky Forums

Holy shit, user! What do we do?

>i dont think its correct to conquer and subdue other nations and peoples
Weakling.

The same reasons I don't belong any other Abrahamic faith.

Bacon tbqhwyf