/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3089

Side character Edition!

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BbNg5_Jtd8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but miki did make it into the game

Nth for a Happy Hana!

horny hanako edition

for Miki

>tfw no miki gf

She looks like such a good sparring buddy

>tfw no Saki gf to browse /pol/ with

Nobody ever expects her mean left hook.

Mean, but I chuckled

Nth for Happy Hana!

Horny, crazy Honko?

This is sooooo not okay

911 to go

And now I'm going to bed guys, 3.45 am here.

See ya, and remember I love you all

Rest well, friend.

>you will never make sweet soft love to Hanako

that magidoka crossover doujin was something else

How do you whistle?

After practice.

J U I C Y C A N O E

I am new here. I just started playing KS a few weeks ago. I went through Emi, Shizune, Lily, and Hanako's routes.

Now I'm playing Rin's route.

I think I've hit the very first really, honestly difficult choice I've faced in the game.

>I want to be more like Rin
>I want to be more like Emi

Here is my problem, or my struggle.

Emi was my first route. I came upon her route with my own true feelings, playing the game as genuinely and authentically as I could; without trying to "game" it or try to "get" a certain route.

Playing the other routes, I consciously made decisions to visit the other routes, explore other girls, even though they weren't my most authentic choices.

Indeed, every time I turned away from Emi's route by not pushing myself to run, I felt a little bit of myself die -- because I wasn't being authentic -- but I did so to explore other routes.

Now, this.

How do I answer?

Do I answer authentically, even though it might push me away from the good end?

Do I answer as if I were the Hisao who is authentically on the Rin route?

Do I answer cynically, making the choices that I think are most likely to get a good end?

This feeling is strange.

>How do I answer?
no matter how you answer, you can go back and play again to get other endings. emi's your bestgirl so far?

The choice is ultimately irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, it only affects dialogue in a certain scene.

be aware that spoilers abound here, so be careful if you haven't finished the game. also, going through other routes can be tough. you have to mentally compartmentalize the girls, but it still can sting to reject your favorites

Glad to see there are other new people here as well.
Pick what you want man, it's not like the choices are irreversible.

I love him so much, I can't stop thinking about him

>Horny Hanako
>Randy Rin
>Lustful Lilly

What can we use for the other girls?

That's nice but you gotta think for yourself too,

Slutty Shizune

erogenous emi

>Sultry Saki
>Minxy Miki
>Sloppy Suzu
>Kinky Keiko
>Alluring Aoi

actual characters please

Tell him how you feel.

>Yucky Yuuko

>Moist Misha

hey boy don't ruin the fun

> Meth-making Mutou

youtu.be/BbNg5_Jtd8k

Well Friends, I'm going to try and go to bed.

I wish you all a good morning, a fine day, a peaceful evening, and a night willed with dreams of your respective waifu. Its the weekend for most, so head out, have some fun, find someone to love, make the world a better place, be happy, or by the Mother Above I swear I'll sock you one across the jaw.

Love you.

I want her to use my lap as a pillow

Goodnight Castron. I love you too.

>I want her to use my lap as a cum rag

See you around.

Please, could you not?

What about it?
We could make a fic out of this.
>Mutou loves Hisao as his prized science student so much that one day he puls him in the back and shows him the lab
>Hands him a big wad of money and goes "i could really use an assistant"
>Begin rising action, character development
>Hisao is all nervous and paranoid thinking about being found out
>Mutou stays to his true self and is really placid and absent-minded, like dude high on weed
>Whenever an accident or incident happens, Hisao freaks out and has a heart attack while Mutou shrugs it off and deals with it calmly
>Hisao begins earning some street cred with all his deals, as well as some street enemies
>Will Hisao be able to hold a normal relationship with a non-normal girl while maintaining his meth dealing alter ego "The Heart Stopper" on the streets?

There's something interesting to do here with Kenji too, but I can't pinpoint what

>that episode where Hisao accidentally takes a little meth and his heart gets out of control

>on the same day he has a date planned with a katawa so he shows up high
>Mutou constantly watching from a distance to make sure he doesn't do any stupid shit or rape anyone insert suriko joke here

>Nurse is secretly running a rival meth business
>Kenji is supplying them both with the chemicals needed
>Kenji plays both sides to entice a gang war between them
>In the end he blames it all on the femenists

Truly, this was his plan all along

>Kenji is enlisted to smuggle a couple dimebags full of meth overseas.
>Shenanigans ensue.

Picked up KS again after four years since experiencing it the first time. I only did Hanako's route (good ending) and I'm redoing it at the moment. I got to thinking that I'd love to try my hand at making my own VN.

Does anyone know of any good softwares that let's an amateur fuck around with this sort of thing with ease?

People have said Ren'pi is kinda easy (what KS uses), although KS is kind of a masterpiece when it comes to the modifications to the engine, probably because they took 5 years to finish and all.

Don't think your plan will do well, but it's always worth trying. You should also play all the routes, all the girls are pretty great.

Hanako's route doesn't have a good ending, liar.

She gives you smoochies and is ready to become a more social person.

>Don't think your plan will do well, but it's always worth trying.

Yeah, I have no intentions of publishing it or phish for public appraisal, I'd like to do it as a writing exercise, something I can cherish for myself even if it is a hack-job.

>You should also play all the routes
That's the plan, looking forward to it.

I dunno if you're joking w/me, but nah the good ending is there.

that doesn't make it a good ending

just because she's not begging for cummies doesn't mean it's a bad ending.

The mule. Yes, that sounds like a good job for him.

Besides the ren'py the other guy suggested, I'd say RPG maker's good if you want to fuck around with ease. It's not a VN, but it's super easy to work with, You can still make something VN-ish in it, maybe even with RPG mechanics if you so desire.

They're just messing with you, don't worry about it.

She's also not begging for cummies in the other endings and they're closer to being a good ending than the you-know-what ending is.
Impressive how you managed to take an obviously bad thing and pretend "well it's fine since it's not on the opposite side of the spectrum"

Why don't they just ban suriko

Hey man it worked didn't it? everything turned out fine so it's okay.

>say the other endings are better
>white knights and apologists can't say that you only care about sex without admitting that the rape scene was meant to be shit and that it's worse than nothing

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?
I like this edition.

It's not hard to figure out. I gave you plenty of clues.

I wish I could consider that garbage fine

Good morning!
I'm doing good. The usual thinking about what to play and being bored thing.
How are you feeling?

I'm just messing around but, what were your problems with it?

Who cares how you treat Hanako and how badly it's written, the goal is to get a relationship with her and if you have to force yourself in (physically too) then it's fine. It's not like she matters anyway compared to precious Lilly.

Nobody has any problems with it, they just don't understand my genius intellect and hard work that was put in to making a route intentionally bad so that it's good.

Oh okay, groovy!

haha memes

Which katawa has the dankest memes?

Why dont you update the shimmie with hanako lewds from these threads

You have to admire the drive.

I gotta say the Hanako thing definitely takes the prize. Emi was a slut, Lilly was a mary sue, Shizune was a bitch, and Rin was an autist, these have all been things, but Hanako's has really stood the test of time. You can't help but be a little impressed.

> Lilly was a mary sue

So i wasn't the only one that felt like i was reading about a disney princess.

Oh yes. It was a big thing earlier on in KSG.

>The usual thinking about what to play and being bored thing.
Truly the eternal struggle.

As for me, I'm fine, thanks.

I've heard her be described as 'babbys first waifu' like it was a bad thing.
I mean, why would you have a waifu after your first?

Just fine? A pretty typical day?

>the eternal struggle.
Yes, very much. I'm sure I'll find another one, soon.

Because your tastes and preferences can change with age?

>Just fine? A pretty typical day?
Well I only woke up an hour ago, nothing has happened yet.

It just seems like a typical thing to ask around here.

So you abandon her out in the cold just like that?

And I won't fault you for that.
But today is fine so far.

Most excellent.
You were asking for a description of my recommendation before. The game I had in mind was Azure Dreams for the PS1, it's a roguelike which is rare for the console, was made during the initial Pokemon craze so you got monsters you can train and even fuse together, the idea is your monsters have limited fuel but they don't lose their levels if you exit the dungeon (whereas you go back to lvl 1 if you exit or die), so they offer a sort of gradual progression. You also have a dying town you can upgrade and within it, various girls to romance.
If the guy asking for games with disabled girls happens to be here, I will repeat that there is one here.

she'll be right.

>You were asking for a description of my recommendation before.
I was.

>Azure Dreams for the PS1
I recall you shilling this before on an unrelated topic.

user...

It's all alright.

I was. It's a favorite of mine. It's super fun, the progression of finding rare eggs and playing around with different monsters as you gradually reach for a higher peak in the tower.

A crop I felt like doing, I like this pose, although it looks a little 'lazier' than what is expected of Lilly.

Lastly this one because I know how much we all love hugs.

Been a while. How did you find yourself back here yet again?
How's life treating you?

Ha, I just got reminded of this picture and needed a platform to post it from to send another a link.

I'm a mix of good and bad, man. Getting a lot of work done that has been a big task for me over the past few years but it's been at the cost of my health and now I'm really out of it.

How're you, man?

Hard work, hell yeah! Guff and buff! Hard work's the best! Except when it isn't.
What's been the cost to your health?

I've been fine. Happier than I probably deserve to be lately. I've been trying to put how I feel into words but it's been very difficult.

If shizune is eyebrow princess who would be Ryuko?