Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=518

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/database/collections/?name=&bonus=MaxAccountWarehouseCount&search=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bots gain silver from monsters, so maybe...
>Maybe we'll add a restriction on how many monsters you can kill before they stop dropping silver for the day!

cuck

Please stop.

Good luck user, I'm 99% sure they work just like pardoners, your only hope is that your classes skills will work with it
50 is the norm, having a max peta or decent def white gear lowers that.
You probably don't need any investment whatsoever in con unless you don't want to purchase level appropriate white gear

No keep going.

Heheheheh

should i buy a peta or rush for it?

Wake me up when the patch hits

rushie

Which guilds have spots?

Ahahahaha!

Clover, cake, cutenotlewd, empire, foe, kotatsu and coffeehouse last I checked.

I just bought 50m silver. What mandatory gear should I get?

Arde, Max Petamion, Sissel x2 and what else?

I don't want to sound whiny or ignore Paladindoner problem, but isn't being able to scroll Joint Penalty a bit too much? It isn't even a complex build like Paladin C3, a lot of people have just a single rank of Linker and use JP 5, which is supposedly the max scroll level with R8 release. Since this is way more common than Pally C3, I assume the prices will be more affordable than Barrier scrolls due to competition (even worse if people start to sell without profit for trolling purposes).

Doesn't that reduce Linkers importance a fuckload? Sure, you still got free link and if you invested more ranks Lifeline and Spiritual Chain, but every party member alternating JP mean there is no reason to bring a linker. I'm sure this won't harm Chrono since their spells pack a lot of impact above level 5 (Hasten, Quicken), but even some spells being enabled (Like Reincarnation or Pass) might make them less wanted.

Just makes me think I should reroll because I took Linker 1, could've just buy JP scrolls instead.

Which cards should I save for the Card Update?

>I just bought 50m silver.
Impossible. Kim put in restrictions to prevent things like this.

Attributes.

Enchanted hats.

And I hope by "buy silver" you meant buy tokens to post on market.

You're right, I'm making this story up.

Go look at how much the highest accessory is selling for, famalam.

didn't RO2 do that or something? They literally halved zeny drops so bots earned less?

Is there any reason why don't they simply add a Captcha?

for what? every time you kill some trash mob?

IMC ban waves of silver buyers yet?

I won't have you two slandering Kim Hakkyu. He's a genius and his methods of creating countless inconveniences and restrictions which only hurt real players are 100% effective.

>Cute no longer listed in the guilds

rip Hiraku.

Whatever happened to Hatsumi? That was Hiraku's special someone right?

Nah, a system like Wakfu/Dofus with collecting. Every time you perform an harvest action, you get a 1% chance to trigger Captcha, it stacks, once you finally get it, if you solve it, it will give you bonus drops of the resource you tried to harvest (could be changed to temp bonus XP or something) and you would have immunity to that effect for a while, then it would start again, this time with a longer time before being triggered again. If you failed, it would put you on strike zone but allow you to go your merry way, drops and xp would be lower and the chance to trigger captcha again would be increased, until 0%. Strike zone means GM will supposedly look at you.

Julie please get over the fact that Mr. Kim dumped you for Amy. Stop being a needy cucked ex-gf and leave.

>special someone
kill yourself

I want to punch his face

Enchanter C1 limited to lv5 magic scroll, and JP lv5 aren't really that useful except for some part of ET

Even with rank 10 (enchanter C3) a real linker is still superior because magic scroll can't replicate their attributes effect. Don't forget those magic scroll will cost alot, there's no way you are going to spam them 24/7 outside ET/PVP

And honestly JP without hangman knot kinda lacking, one stray mob and the whole link will be broken

> there is no reason to bring a linker
Just because someone decided to take 1/2/3 rank of linker doesn't mean that's the only thing he can bring to the party. He still have another 5 rank to fill, AND he can cast JP twice in 22sec using the goddamn scroll+his own JP (with his attributes applied to both spell)

No one? Does this mean I should buy silver?

don't ask

If they ban you, you can complain on the forums and get off with a very firm warning that buying silver is bad.

Is that what happened with Kirito?

Hatsumi went to Tera

>patch notes and r8 information came out
>my special someone didn't come back

How do I make a special someone?

I guess they're no longer a thing then? Well that is disappointing. They were pretty cute together. I like seeing cute couples together, It makes me happy for them.

you uhmmmmm really hard

>cute

damn those frenchies can create some pretty new and impressive shit

these japs just need to do what they do best and copy others ideas while also improving on it

Bloody jews

Futureproof has a lot of cute couples. Like Canelle and Trappe.

2nd slot costs 400k by the way. I don't know if 3rd one is 600k or 800k.

be sure to before you for it or else you will end up paying way more than you need to.

Who else!

Do the collections to expand it by i think +2

DON'T DO IT.

Do the Bug hater and Saber achievements!

Honestly I thought people would think it was too intrusive, but to combat automated machine spamming something it's only using a proof of work system like Captcha, combating the symptoms is just an endless struggle between bot developers and game developers with the players as the only victims.

>Get frustrated and card up
>13 with 66% class level
I
Just
Want
C6
Already

Rance and his cow
Ultra-Bot
Lolipan and Dvine
Kora and Cloud

>not just doing collections
top kek

>Kora and Cloud
rip CloudNova. I miss you man.

Are these all homos? Which guild is least rife with homos?

Look at the screenshot family member, I don't even have enough money for that, kek. How do I get these collections/achievements?

cute

Except if the fucking captcha is broken, can't say how many times I got it wrong because the shit wasn't showing

None because we're all girls

Google tree of savior team storage collections or collections list and go do the collections that increase team storage space.

Girls can be homo. If we're all girls loving girls (we aren't), then we're all homo (we are)

True, the number particles are ass, they even added 7 8 which makes easy as fuck to mess up, but that is workable.

Doesn't the game got Grim Reaper to get rid of bots, though?

yes, and im sick of people asking about this, please stop reminding me

Katz and his wife.

>Grim Reaper to get rid of bots
Doesn't work

I see that, but I never saw a single reaper even in zones that were riddled with bots like Tenet Garden.

>log in
>ch1 fedi has 3 dots and the rest are white
>10k logged in according to steam
lmao so fkn ded tree of bots

Exactly

They need to make the grim reaper auto kill everyone who doesn't type what the reaper says.

Make it some bullshit gimmick type thing, that prompts everyone to type something where variations/typos are also accepted. People that do it get a silver drop dependent on map and a 3mimute boost to attack or some bull.

>IMC attempts to program this
>Reaper just nukes everyone, everything in the zone and crashes all channels

>reaper kills everything
>reaper doing reaper things
you know, i'm ok with this.

Make the message not a real message (as in, it's a overlay image or something) and I'm in. RO bots could read and 'understand' what was being said ("" - "I'm not a bot", for instance) so it could be solved by bot devs. Making it something that bots cannot recognize is the key.

>log in Telsiai
>everything is 4 dots on red
haha ok

tosbase.com/database/collections/?name=&bonus=MaxAccountWarehouseCount&search=search

>imc makes the grim reaper into a walking captcha

Flagged for Sociopathic behavior. Authorities were contacted.

Thanks lads

>everyone acting like they're some expert in MMOs

How many MMOs you faggots actually played?

RS, WoW, RO

around 16 or so

I miss Moonie butts.

More than one, unfortunately. Dofus, WoW, Tibia, RO, FFXVI (oh god), Archeage (no please), Rift, Wakfu, (if you consider it) Project Survival, Maple Story, Aura Kingdom, ROSE, Tera, Lineage and Aion.

I regret every single one of them.

RuneScape, Lineage 2, WoW, WAR, ArcheAge, FFXIV and this.

You must really hate yourself then

I do. People younger than me have done amazing stuff because they don't think "ill grind till level 60 then drop this fucking game" and burn their life away.

i want to marry with my crush ~ he is the best ~

Can it be this Reaper?

I built this character with a focus on PVP where a higher survivability goes a long way toward being useful in lagging ass 2FPS. If you don't intend to PVP, 30-40 CON is probably plenty.

False. Even FutureProof has a couple big brothers in place to keep all the girls in line. Girls can't be trusted without some supervision.

What's the first letter of his name!

>he

Unpure cockhungry sloot.

Who is your crush?

P ~

Are those even in the game?

>Log in on top of Yuckani & Patsch

Futureproof has slots available for new players. No restrictions or requirements, all that we ask for i for you to be an active lurker or poster here in /tosg/. Send a friend invite to Lolipan and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Have you guys remembered to donate Talt to the guild recently? We won't get anywhere without everyone helping a little. I believe we're currently the highest level guild in Klaipeda. Let's keep it that way.

Don't worry we were just idling

>tells others to donate talt
>doesn't donate talt himself and is nowhere near the top of the talt donation rankings
(you)

>slip on the various bodily fluids
>puke because it's patsch
>stand up
>clothes are all weet
>everyone is looking at you
>can't focus your braincells on anything else
>make a mad dash for the warp statue
>there's a shop on top of it

10/10 master memer