World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK: N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10757941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR HORDE-SIDE GUILD ON ILLIDAN

Illidan-Horde. I'll be polling some potential guild names very soon, feel free to suggest some /wowg/.

Legion will be the renaissance era of /wowg/.

Will Nizbun be raiding with you?

>
I just really enjoy rapid firing lightning at nerds. And the new demo is just shadow bolt till demon power juice is up or guldan for imps

hi NFA!

>want to continue playing Warlock
>but want to get invited to mythic 5 mans
What do I do

Seems like a more fitting guild name for EU servers, don't want to step on their toes.

Potentially, but I don't know if he will be serious about it since he loves his human paladin too much.

Any feral fags here?

How bad of is it an idea to learn this class for Legion? I really like how the artifact looks.

>loves his human paladin too much

Are you trying to min/max or do you play Horde or something?

Most people tend to think the spec improved in Legion.

strawpoll.me/10757941
uhhh whether or not you feel bad about being attracted to little girls.

Yeah, but is it rewarding to learn?

How's the skillcap? Is bleed snapshotting a pain?

>he doesn't want to keep playing the best and cutest race
Oh another memer manda pretender

I really really unironically love ypu please feel the same for me

do you have any potential raid times? or are you nerds all east coast shitlords?

i think their cute but i don't like playing one.

I've chosen these all for you, specifically. I hope you like them!

>it's an "user spends friday playing WoW and fapping to trannies fucking guys" episode

Who else intellectual here?

Why?
And if you want to play something else YOU would LIKE, why make a poll instead of try things yourself till you find something you like?

It is supposed to be a personal choice, what autistic 4channers think should be the last thing one should care about

I play both factions, I mean my most well-known character is my Draenei DK... but I played Horde for around seven years, so I'm no stranger to it. Mostly the reason I chose Horde was because most of the people interested thus far all prefer Horde. Besides if I really wanted to minmax I wouldn't be a blood elf.

Thanks for the contribution.

But I don't know who you are user. How can I love a faceless anonymous?

West coast. Still trying to figure out a time that'll accommodate the most people.

Thanks!

Up to you if you enjoy it or not, and we can't tell if it's competitive just yet either, since numbers haven't been finalized. But if you enjoy it, then play it.

>numbers haven't been finalized

PTR build is literally a release patch

This is pretty fitting actually.

nah dude, new demo is throwing dreadstalkers at things fo FREE and slamming people with imps and then summoning a super observer to nuke people with maximum eye lasers
it's awesome

>not using Arcane Torrent for BoS

Anyway what times do you guys raid? I want to have a reason to level a Horde character and I might make that my shaman since the Alliance races are mediocre for it. My mythic team is on Fri/Sat already so I SHOULD be able to pop in.

I'm on your friend's list dont worry

>release patch

Yeah, it's a patch. That's going to be released. Are you trying to make a point or do you just not know how things work?

It's perfect. Shame they can't capitalize the W like that. Guess they'll have to use a space

gear and running animation look retarded. I made the poll just to see what most people think, if i didn't care what other people think i would just use tmorph.

I don't want to have to deal with another shit on patch release spec like Windwalker was to start with

holy shit that was infuriating in highmaul

I will not show myself Icy, I love you tboigb

You're too good for me Icy I will love you from the distance

as in the build on PTR right now is the one that's going to be deployed to live, you utter fucking retard
so yes, the numbers are finalized

I tried it, I just couldn't enjoy it like I did with the rapid soul fire. The soul shard system seems barely related to the spec besides gaining guldan imps. Maybe I'll have to give it another go.

discord link?

>tfw loving icy from up close

Jelly?

Some mogs look godlike on male pandas though. especially in legion.

Problem is finding them desu.

But yeah, outside of panda I would either go for male tauren or orcs.

But running animation, I don't even notice it much rly when playing

Second these, I'm a fan. Thanks, will definitely highly consider it.

Again, I don't know the exact days or time yet but I'm looking to accommodate as many people as possible since my schedule is ridiculously flexible.

Please... my heart can't take these games.

Which one?

I wish Icy would impregnate me at blizzcon

Any mythic raiders joining?

Well don't take my availability into consideration, I'm not looking to make it my main.

Yeah, Mumi's going to join.

I hope Icy's Guild manages to Keep his Friends from running Away in Legion... Don't want the Big Guy to be Lonely, now Do we?

STOP
JUST

STOP

>play a healer
>all of your post 110 grinds are 2-10x harder and longer because you can't dps
>literally can't change spec or your artifact weapon won't be as competitive as your peers

this is seriously bullshit

I hope you realize the things you've done

is there more than one discord now? im just now coming back to wow for the pre patch.

Awh I hope I Didn't hurt your Feelings, Big Guy :(
maybe your Hugbox will keep you Safe

have you actually tested healer levelling on beta or are you just memeing like a retard
they've said multiple times that they're going to buff healer damage so that solo levelling is faster

I DONT GIVE A FUCK
A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TYPING
THE WAY YOU ARE TYPING
WITH THE RANDOM
FUCKING
CAPITALIZATION
IS TRIGGERING MY AUTISM

>Random
I'm Just highlighting the important Words
Some words Are more important than Others, and This is The best way to communicate that through Text

>join mythic group for auch
>bear slap half the starting area
>healer freaks out and says warn them next time

>tfw you name your dildo Icy and you moan his sexy name when you cum

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's stupid but just be glad you're not a pure class, I can't wait to see people on the forums complaining that no one invites them because they chose the wrong spec.

oh bruvs
wat class u gonna start stockpiling relics on first via pvp in the prepatch
blood dk for me

Should I stop trying to get better gear since the pre-patch is going to come out in 3 days with demon invasion events that will have 725 gear?

I think You Mean,
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

invasions aren't until the middle of august, m80

>literally can't change spec or your artifact weapon won't be as competitive as your peers

Largely incorrect, you don't need any artifact power in your OS weapon to still be stronger as a dps than a healer. I literally did it on beta, just switched to balance for world quests and put all my artifact power into my resto artifact.

Everytime I hear icy's voice my little clitty leaks pre-cum all in my panties. I miss him being in the regular /wowg/ discord in voice all the time, should I try to join his so I can hear his succulent voice some more?

Any Icy otakus here? I've documented his entire life from birth until now and paid to get a copy of his birth certificate and take pictures of his place everyday when he's gone

>my little clitty
>clitty

t. icy

Fuck you Mumi

It's time to _____

Umm...

Yes.

Well I run the /wowg/ discord but I heard there is another one for some reason. If you want in, message me for an invite: Icy#1568

>mfw

I'm prioritizing the times for players who I know are consistent and can pull their weight.

hey i got a question about mumi's name is it
MOO-mee like a cow noise or is it mummy like a dead thing that lies dead on the ground useless

Fuck you Mumi x2

shit, back to grinding gear for me.

Yeah, cow noises is right
I think most of what she says sounds like gas escaping an ungulate's stomach as it chews its cud

IT'S REAL ICY HOURS RIGHT NOW NIGGAS

POST THOSE RARE ICY PICS AND SMASH DAT SHITPOSTING BUTTON

what did i do

both technically :^)

this is so rude

>It's time to
let icy pound my little boi cunt until my eyes roll into the back of my head.

His name is Gabriel actually

But he gets really shy about it so try not to bring it up too often

Which chest piece are you using in that image?

which one of these cbois is shitposting the hardest

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

All me

Has to be twig

Leather Belt.

literally all me

Who is nora...?
Is she a she or another mumi?

If I can make the times you decide on, I'll roll a character on your server. What are you in need of, anyway? Healers? Tanks? Decent DPS?

Im a detective it's either Mumi, Nora, or Lin

Icy can shive his hard cock deep inside me.

That's me, and I'm a she.

Hi

what the fuck has this general become

Woah, can I add you?

I can't believe these fuckers tolerate and even embrace Mumi.. holy shit

Just another girl Icy's been desperately orbiting after Lynris finally kicked his ass the curb i'd guess, like that Lin chick

Fuck off she belongs to icy

We all belong to Him

It is samefag hour, take a break and come back after a few hours.