PlayStation Vita General 2683 - Something Flash Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>July 2016 PSN Flash Sale
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/07/15/july-2016-psn-flash-sale

>Dungeon Punks Announced for PS Vita
thevitalounge.net/2016/07/15/dungeon-punks-announced

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk launches this fall in the west
gematsu.com/2016/07/koei-tecmo-berserk-la

>Toukiden 2 ‘Onuhouko Battle’ gameplay
youtu.be/JCezdzhmCHY

>Girl and Dragon Announced in Japan
dualshockers.com/2016/07/15/ps-vita-version

>Exist Archive first English trailer
youtu.be/6lBuxCt_NzA

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 20 Free Premium Tickets,New trailer
dualshockers.com/2016/07/14/dead-or-alive-xtreme

>Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/07/samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-fir

>Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni launches September 16
gematsu.com/2016/07/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-lau

>World of Final Fantasy Trailer Showing the Mirages
youtu.be/IPyIR3v2p0I

>Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru Gets First Direct Feed Screenshots and Info
dualshockers.com/2016/07/14/ps4ps3ps-vita-exclusive-samurai-war

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gamer.ne.jp/news/201607160010/
operationrainfall.com/2016/07/15/idol-wars-coming-west/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky/cid=UP1023-ULUS10540_00-0000000000000000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish to sex lots of ninjas.

What would Vitagen be without neps

Why are we here? Because jannu isnt

A better place

Yeah I said it

Does the english version of Gal Gun for vita also run at 10 fps and have minute long loading times?

A safer, better place.

But I'm right here user

A little less shit and a whole lot sadder.

Didn't the Japanese version get a patch to improve performance?

Just this one.

The removal of all neps can culminate in nothing but happiness. Some may suffer from sadness immediately but in the long run, it is for the greater good.

Unless there was a second patch I don't know about, it was not nearly enough.

The people who whine about Neps are more annoying than people who like Neps

Just letting you guys know there won't be another thread since there is a PlayStation General now.

Finally a Recolove article with full-res screenshots.
gamer.ne.jp/news/201607160010/

who's this namefaggot

I cant wait.

How did romancing the young girl in photokano go?

I doubt they'll go too lewd with Rinze. How romantic will they get?

>Best girl is back
Freaking nice

lol

A playstation general that's been up for three days that was 90% shitposting, and even then has already been reduced to nothing but bumps from page 10.

And now I can get some sleep
Good night vitagen
Love

>best girl
>no eyes
Are you alright mate?

Good night, user.
Thank you very much

There weren't any romance targets younger than 10th grade in Photokano. (Player-character is 11th grade.)

Stay safe roachbros

Wasnt the girl who did gymnastics in photokano not elementary?

Hey guys we finally get an idol managing game in the west :^)

operationrainfall.com/2016/07/15/idol-wars-coming-west/

I love her hair

Anyone tried Day of the tentacle on the Vita?

Did they fuck up the remake in any way?

What level you guys were when you faced agasint Elt and Ist?

That was unexpected

Just beat Trillion. What a great game. Didn't expect it to make me backlog God Eater and ZTD for it.
Took until my 6th Overlord to beat the third form. Seriously fuck that thing though.
Right after beating it I went back to load my save and lose to see what happened. Quick question but after they make Elma an Overlord to send her off to fight Trillion, what happens if she dies? Does Faust go next or is it just game over and Trillion eats and destroys everything? It looks like there's more room for the graves which makes me think there may be one or two more.

Great news.

I liked PP but I was kinda itching for something more substantial afterwards.

The good thing about that general is that he can't spam here anymore since, if he gets banned, his general gets deleted as well.

Anyway. Guilty Gear is over for today. I guess I'm going to sleep. It's freaking 3:20 A.M
Good night, vitagen

How long will the #Hype last

Still waiting for a sale.

Nah she's another 10th-grader.

Where do I go to report soon-to-be pedos in this thread?

>Idol Wars

Why was I expecting a SRW like game?

Why did raku deny onodera?

Thanks user
I'll always be here to help and suffer with vitagen

One bit of key info we can see in this new article () is confirmation on Rinze pantsu.
Previously, with the color blacked out (inverted?) down there, it was unclear what we were getting, and Erina's bonus appearance in Photokano free-photo-sessions only had spats, so there was some concern, but it seems we can rest assured that Recolove will deliver fifth-grade pantsu.

Guys, kinda freaking out here. I'm thinking my Vita left stick is fucked up. SOmetimes on the skittles menù the cursor keep going up for no reason, even if i don't tilt the stick up. Has it happened to anybody else?

After Elma it's Cerberus
If Cerberus dies, you get a scene where everyone does something and you order can other them to stop or carry on

If you picked "carry on" you revive an overlord and that is your last shot. If you fuck up it's game over.

If you pick stop, Faust becomes the next overlord at the price of Lilith dying and if Faust dies then it's Zeabalos' turn

No, get a new Vita

If they fix it up to run well on older devices and add actual gameplay, then a long while

If it stays the same, then just a few weeks after the official eu launch

Recalibrate the sticks.

Happened to my right stick months ago, it's been fucked ever since.

Tried taking it apart and cleaning it, nothing changed, replacement stick cost ~$40, apparently it's fairly common b/c Sony decided to be cheap fucks with Vita's sticks.

>soon-to-be

Please respond.

Havin a 2nd vita is my fetish, but I shouldn't spend money at the time.
how can i do this?

here

this is a full pic of the graveyard

One thing I'm wondering about is, there's been no mention of the kissing/fondling/make-out mode from the Photokano Kiss epilogue. Recolove might not have that. (Or they might be saving it for Recolove Kiss.)

well, fuck.

I'm trying to preorder Toukiden 2 on the PSStore for the Vita, but I can't seem to do so. There just isn't any "Preorder" or "Purchase" button on the page, even if there are preorder ads on the PSStore.

Anyone having this issue?

Oh wow that seems pretty desperate. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. Not sure how poorly I'd handle either Elma or Faust's death scene since I really like them both.

old or new version?

me, when i bother to continue the game

I don't think you can preorder Vita games.

>18+ version

Wait what? Anyone have pics of that?

Slim

Can you guys bump my PlayStation general? I gotta go sleep, thanks.

you can. I can preorder World of Final Fantasy or other Vita games. Its just Toukiden 2 having this issue right now.

They actually go into real idol wars in Vietnam, it's pretty fucked up

Any other "hidden" sales?

Just keep going, you can get everyone's ending and the true end if you did things right. Just leave Trillion at almost zero and fast forward while getting the true end requirements.

- 100% affection everyone.
- beat chapter 5 sub boss
- 1.5 billion AP accumulated: just get as much as you can. 1 billion AP is trophy so you'll know.
- Die in first fight in chapter 7. I.e. Elma doesn't retreat.
- Don't resurrect in chapter 9.

You can save/load chapter 9 to see anyone's path/ending. Need to have 100% with them though.

Does this apply to Vita games?

Yes, Experience is a great example. They're stuck making Demon Gaze now.

Well maybe they should stop making games for the 360 and xbone then

You can tell that's what they want to be doing but the market doesn't allow it. Poor guys.

Between 30 and 35 I think.

I think they's starting to switch now. The new Xbone game is not a DRPG. Supposedly there's another non-DRPG title for Vita, but I have yet to see concrete news for it.

Arata is interested in horror games I think.

I need to inseminate Elt

She is like a fridge

Well since I finished it on the sixth Overlord I'd have to restart from the beginning anyway to get a set up to get the true end stuff. Think I'll just loan it out and work on some backlog first and get back to it later.
Thank you for all that though. I'll keep it in mind when I go back to it to get the true end and plat.

Well you can reload and just let Elma die as early as you can. If you can proceed to chapter 7 then it's pretty much just dependent on 100% affection and total AP.

Just to let you know.

So was the first trails in the sky game removed from the psn store?

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky/cid=UP1023-ULUS10540_00-0000000000000000

Reposting from 3ds gen because they are dead.

I want to spend around 100 bucks on 3ds games, in particular I want to by the new monhun generations, so I am left with one more game to order.

I havent bought any 3DS games except for Fire Emblem this year and already have ZTD on my Vita. Whats the other game I should get? Im weeb, waifu and JRPG fag.

I am thinking Stella Glow right now. Though I have to say its pretty expensive somehow.

My bad, I should have specified I was referring to the EU store.

Kill yourself you piece o shit.

How many difficulties does Burst story last?

Quick question about Day of the Tentacle Remaster, can I use the old artstyle with the new controls?

So guys, my only experience with hunting games is freedom wars. I really liked it, but the weapon farm was atrocius and the game pretty repetitive. SHould I hop in in God Eater 2 (or resurrection?). Does it require to grind a lot? Are the mission not so repetitive as FW? How many hours to plat? And is the AI decent enough to not force me to play in multiplayer the last missions?

100 hours or so to plat through conventional and enjoyable means. Probably only around 60 if you just liquidize the monsters with retarded means.

I don't think there's a lot of grinding and the AI are decent enough to do every single mission offline (at least for me) without having to use those retarded means earlier mentioned.

God Eater is miles ahead of Freedom Wars in terms of gameplay.

FW had the graphics and looks down, but the gameplay and just general game infrastructure was absolute trash.

I forgot to mention the plat is around that 60 hour mark if you simply skip all the side missions as well since a significant portion of it is irrelevant to the story and plat.

Nice, I think I'll like it a lot.
Yeah, I really liked the setting in FW, the character customization and the torn was fucking great. But the game was severely flawed.
Great, 60 hours is totally ok for a game like this.

Anyway I'm Eurotrash so I'll have to wait a month anyway, should I grab Resurrection or Rge burst directly?
resurrection will be pretty cheap, but I don't want to get burned when I'll play the second one.

I'm not sure I can answer if you'll get burned out on GE if you grab resurrection. I got the plat 4 days ago and I'm still messing around in multiplayer lobbies having fun. I figure you'd want to start on Rage burst since everyone else is probably going to move on from resurrection to hop on that when you guys get it as well.

I don't have any experience with the Vita version of GE, but comparing FW and GE:B on the PSP, GE was much better in almost every way. Outside of character customization and the extremely rare (and only in the beginning) "Fuck You" to the player, GE does everything better. FW was a bundle of missed opportunity.

>arigato

>time to wait for that other user who's farther than me

Just beat the boss and seems like that's it for the main story.
Turns out my levels are just enough, although for some reason I got there with like 5-7 levels more than you.

Took me a while to realize that
you can use a special coven to lower her stats. I'm not sure if you did that, or whether it's possible to with without it.

For the record, I am using two 白薔薇ノ騎士, one 不可思議ナル, one 魔女の大隊 and 魔女の中隊. I have also treasure hunted all the chests prior to this.

Looks like I also made a mistake regarding NG+:
You can get everything in first run it seems.
Think I saw a warning of not writing NG+ save over the original.

Goodnight, vitagen.

Good night.

Cya fag

What's the best kind of gun to use with a Spear in God Eater?

Also, how should I know whether to try for an upgrade or grab a new weapon?