/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- The final Splatfest, Callie vs Marie, has been announced for all regions, starting July 22 at 2:00 am. PT and lasting until July 24, 2:00 am. PT.
- Watch the Squid Sisters' latest live performance at Japan Expo here! youtube.com/watch?v=rt5cnCywVrI
- From July 30-31, the tournament Squid Storm will be held in Chicago, and will be streamed! Check out the details here: smash.gg/tournament/squidstorm-2016/details
- The Squid Sisters' new album, Live in Makuhari, has been released! See the tracklist here: nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-live-in-makuhari-cd-full-tracklist/

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/zhqCI5J.png
hadamsj.tumblr.com/post/147457197412/have-you-ever-wondered-what-callie-and-marie-do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we have 2 lunas and a range blaster
>they have 2 blasters and a range blaster
yep it's TC

early and shitty

whats shitty about it
>inb4 op pic

Anyone here at S rank?

I'm S+, but only just.

yes shitty op pic

too many squid sisters

when did squid lolis go out of fashion

die

are you okay

even memeverse is getting its fair share of bants

goodnight callie
i love you

Inkzooka can still fire a full power shot while swimming, this is insanely overpowered. But it gives Chargers hell do I'm okay with it.

nobody cares

Bento is the least faggy charger
its an anti-charger charger

Any NEET hour squads?

Not with you.

You don't know who I am, but I understand you're just helping to bump the thread.

pls no died

Thank you SO MUCH for this drawing of Kelpie! The colours are just so pretty, I wish I was that good at colouring.
Guess what arrived today - The body I'm using to make her! So I'll get started sculpting today!

Sketch misses you (we all do actually), stop by the discord sometimes.

Sketch is my waifu.

Ok, I'm back on. Feel like I'm sTRONG enough right now!

Have a great weekend /ink/

Good morning, /ink/!
Are you bombing the nips today?

Whew! Got Kelpie's head sculpted! Tentacles will be added tomorrow once she's dried out, I need to sand her head down to make it perfect and smoothy smooth! I've never sculpted anything before really, so it's not perfect but I'll keep trying! Will add her face once her tentacles are sculpted.

Yes, sir!

That's pretty mean, little Japanese kids are gonna see that!

Oh also; coloured this in.

I love it!

Friends with Octarians!

> Teams in A and upper B+ are so braindead I get bumped to lower B+
> Suddenly all deathsquad all the time

JESUS, is there really that much summer in the game right now?

Oh please, im still doing pubs because i fear of shitty teammates

>tfw i get leavers in pubs

>tfw teammates are so shit I think they're throwing

This

looking fresh

I'm lvl 15 and B in ranked, is that good enough?

I think I was B- when I reached level 20

Same
That was before the S update, though

Same here. Although S rank didn't exist yet and I was still using sticks at the time.

it's remarkably quiet in here today
if we were all a smidge more active, it'd be pretty cosy

そこで!!

地上に偵察部隊を送ったところ.イカどもはかなり大きなタコツボ機を持つているということがわかった!?

イカどものいないタイミングで盗もうとしたのだが. 夜はあいつらタコッボ様を隠してやがるらい.

作戦を説明する

Aチームは.イカどもを地下から(折?)致.俺たちがタコツボ様を盗むのを見られるいようにしろ!!

BチームはそのスキにUFOでタコツボ様を盗んでこい!!

just let it die
it all ends in a week anyway

ok what do you wanna talk about

ch2 part 4/4

明日の朝作戦を決行する!

ふわー×××いいことないなー

お!何だあれ!イタズラしちゃえ!!

i don't post it for you

Alright squid, sorry for the late reply, glad you like it!

>kelpie
legitimate autism

what's your favorite weapon

pretty rude
I don't like the name either, but the figure is lookin p gud

/ink/ has always be accepting of OC material, newfag. All of our drawfags are respected members in the discord. What have you done for our community, hmm? That's right fucking nothing.

spicy shitposts

>So!!
>We sent out a reconnaissance unit. And we found out that those good-for-nothing squids have a pretty big Takotsubo!!
>We tried stealing it at a time when none of those idiots were there, but it turns out at night, they go and hide the damn thing!
>I'll explain our strategy.
>Team A will be carrying some squids away from underground! We'll steal Takotsubo in a way so as not to be seen!
>Team B will take their preferred UFO and come and take Takotsubo!!
>Tomorrow morning, we carry out our strategy!
>Team A - Yawn~ There's nothing bad about today~
>Team B - Let's go!!
>Oh! What's that! If this is some kind of prank!!
Ohh, very nice for someone sculpting with no real experience
Sculpting has always been something I wanted to do, but never really had the means or skills to do it (I can't even stand the feeling of clay in my hands)

Strange because I think the model is only okay - at least at this stage - but I really like that name for a Squid.

So I made a Splatfest miiverse drawing, does that mean it won't show up for anyone until the splatfest actually starts?

No? You can see tons of Splatfest posts already?

Weird, I only see regular miiverse drawings when looking under recent.

Sweaty sex with Callie, your designated lover and girlfriend!

Painful sex with Marie, your eternally dominant goddess!

So, we're all in agreement that Marie>>>>>other waifus>>>>>squid feces>>>>>>>Octolings>>>>>Callie, right?

Yeah sure.

Obviously.

I'm okay with this

Well fuck, just looked at my own recent drawings and it is not there.
I tried to post a text message together with the image, apparently that discards the image I drew.
Fuck, I think I spent about 2 hours on that.

calliefags vs mariefags in a nutshell

man, this artist is just the best

We cannot afford to be enemies anymore! With this community going to shit upon a final Splatfest, we must be united more than ever!

I simply adore how sensitive and child-like Callie is in these comics. Truly her purest form.

THE TIM,THE PUSSY SLAYER IS PLAYING ON A TOURNEY NOW GO AND WATCH IT

twitchtv/rezb1t

be right there

>rezbit
why would I watch the stream of a handicapped manchild?

to see how tim carries his sorry ass every time

callie truly is an angel

It's him?

>naming something you're probably going to spend about 100+ hours making is autistic
Yeah, not really. People name boats, planes and cars. It's better than 'the inkling figure I'm making' I only named her because I'm making her into a figure and it's more fun that way. I wouldn't name other characters I draw on Veeky Forums unless they were official. It's pretty standard to name dolls and figures since they're a representation of a person. (If anything the entire act of making a tiny squid is autistic, not the mere act of naming it)
I really do!
Thank you! It's a very nice clay actually; a lightweight clay so it feels soft and doesn't stick to your fingers. The way it looks in is a lot lumpier than it will tomorrow (hopefully) I think it's OK to break my 'stop posting new pictures of the same thing every five minutes ya dingus' rule for this since I'll probably only be able to show you all one picture a day.
It's fine if you don't all like her name! But I thought it was super cute to use a mythical Scottish creature that haunts lakes and Lochs who's name also sounds like an aquatic plant for a squid. (I like to imagine she has a cute gentle scottish accent; that probably actually is a little autistic)

Whew that's a wall of text and a half, sorry~

your info on the octopus kettle-catching equipment is very cool! that's nice trivia every fan should know. When I get my scanner, I'm going to typeset the manga for everyone to read (might tone down the language)

Ch 3 ~ヅャヅ君の飼い主~
時は戦乱のさなか.やあいらっしやい.

わざわざすまないね.

君に来てもらつたのは他でもない.君と君の敵国との戦争についてだ.

この猫は利ロでね.

(Why was the previous Japanese text post deleted?)

地図に陣営の様子を塗でやれば瞬時に.どちらが勝っているか見抜く…なかなか苦戦ーているようじゃないか.

さて…

こいつは新兵器だ

君と君の国にとって益あるものになると思うが…

…いい子だ。

Ah, that's fine
I translated it like that because of the tone in the vocabulary (see Ika "domo" (イカ"ども"), which condescendingly elevates the speaker above a second or third party, and kakushite "yagaru" (隠して"やがる") which expresses contempt for an action)
I'm fine with you changing it, so long as you try to keep the original intention (i.e. one of hatred)

Here I drew a thing I thought you might enjoy
i.imgur.com/zhqCI5J.png

I really like the translations! some kids might want to read it though. I'll remember that octarians are condescending and the Inkling main character Asparagus is really rude

Anyone else like nonsexual giant/tiny?

Anyone have the squid sisters talking after concert?

hadamsj.tumblr.com/post/147457197412/have-you-ever-wondered-what-callie-and-marie-do

this

??

thread

Random Octoling drawing

Oh snap, that's ace.

Glad you like it!
Look what I've done! Just the suction cups need sculpting, then some more sanding and lil Kelpie is ready for some paint

I dunno whether I should derank for splatfest or not ;_; Are A+ matches any better than S?

Right now I'm C+, come play in hell with me.

Damn, that's a pretty long way down. Maybe I'll do that though. I want to have fun again ;_;