/pgg/ Pokemon Go General

Previous Fuck the footstep bug edition.

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bignox.com/pokemongo
pastebin.com/931fPR5x
youtube.com/watch?v=otXGqU4LBEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You fucked up

First for Hypno in virtually every gym

literally living in no man's land.
there is only 1 place around and it's pokestop (yeah mosque)

made me walk for 40 minutes, and mosque gave me only 3 pokeballs fuck!
found 3 pidges and 1 zubat

also how rare is dragonite? anyone have it?

It's very rare

Yeah drowzee is a common sight at night in pretty much any city. Eeveelutions are really common too since small towns have them everywhere.

Moo

Have you taken the spoofpill yet?

LONDON

We in here now?

At this point, I'd just spoof mate. The game is going to be painful for you if you don't.

same thing in vienna

inshallah brother

I can evolve 47 pokemangs and I have 1 lucky egg left. Do I go for it fampais? Fresh lvl 23 so I wouldn't level up but still.

Yes

Wtf. At least it's a new message. Anyone else getting this? I was logged in and then it kicked me out to show me this.

Took it last night. Wish I started spoofing sooner.

hello use kingroot if you need root

Daily reminder that spoofing is not degenerate.
Spoofing with a broken leg, during rain and at night is accaptable.
ONLY spoofing and never walking is degenerate as fuck tho and everyone who does this should kts.

>walker is fat
>spoofer is fit
>even has a gf

someone needs to make a walker master race version for maximum shitposting

Should be the opposite

>go to the strip club
>super hot bulbasaur walks up to you
wat do?

>mad walker tears

That should be pretty easy

kingroot best root

Here in small town texas we have no drowzees. I hatched one so I'm one of the only people with one.

Ask for a leech seed :^)

walk in circles for hours because the radar bug won't let me locate it

question my life choices, go home and hang myself

slap his gf's ass.

Pretty damn accurate. Ask Veeky Forums for how frequently they walk lots of miles in days they lift.

>FB_IMG

Instinct where we at?

Saw some shitter team was occupying the local break fast place near my work.

Went over and claimed it.

But damn is vaporeon OP as fuck? My 900 vaporeon easily solo 800 cp pinsir, 1k muk, and 1100 venomoth

Haven't seen servers this shitty since Fate/GO.

Did the servers just die? I'm stuck on loading

Yep. The "rest of Europe" just started.

Same

I'd aim for 60

Source I did 54 the other night with time leftover

Vaporeon with aqua tail is probably the strongest pokemon in the game. Other water types with good movesets like golduck and lapras isn't bad either

word

I finally found a lure after nearly a week of playing, use an Incest and the servers completely shit themself so I can't evne log in

For a Pokemon game that is so casual and gimped and servers have been god damn awful

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I think so.

Lvl 7 instinct here, going to downtown later today and stopping at all pokestops and going to take over all the gyms with a friendifferent, still don't know how gyms or battling work tho

Yep.

They released the game to 19 more countries today. Expect shitty servers all day.

same

>cosistently shit servers at certain time periods
>instead of fixing them, release the app in more countries
genius

Hm, alright then. Gonna farm a bit more tomorrow. Out of curiosity, what level are you and how fast can you hoard 60 evos?

LOGIN SERVERS ARE KILL

And I still can't believe their excuse too
>hurr we didn't expect it to be this big!

How could you tell that people nearby is spoofing?

This bitch is held down these gyms for an entire two days. She has strong exotic pokes that I have never fucking seen around the area, replacing them as soon as the gym is taken by rivals.

OK who the fuck has been in my town spoofing?

(easley sc)

i know im the only yellow here and suddenly all the gyms are taken over and stacked.....

You bitches....

YOU BITCHES.

That fucking sucks. I'm with a group of people and we just wasted 4 lures and incense doing a lure party. Why not make the damn servers work before adding more locations? FFS niantec

Friendly reminder they released to more countries without fixing the tracker bug first.

There are people playing this for the first time without a working tracker. This is western game development.

I'm back in ;^)

Honestly any over level 20 and with Pokemon CP 1100 are spoofing

Does that Rainer Pyro shit really work everytime? Super crazy how someone could discover that.

I think I like hydro pump though

Yeah me too. It's laggy though

It's plausible if you live in a big city like NYC and play 8+ hours a day.

Poor nips, game still not release in japan.

Can I get Pokémon go on bluestacks and spoof on there with fake GPS? What's the best thing you can play Pokémon go with on the computer

not if you live in a city
talked to a guy today that was in range on a 24/7 lured pokestop, and 2 other pokestops

that's 150exp every 5 minutes and pokemon coming to you without leaving your room

Takes a while to get that many since I'm not close to any pokestops. With your level I'd expect you have done this lucky egg this game more times than me.

I'm 21, work full time, and have been roofing a house in my spair time but I managed to be 21 and have 85 unique pokemon captures. Git gud scrub.

Hydro pump takes too long to charge in my opinion for too little gain. But it seems like it does I've only tested rainer once cause I don't want to waste my eevee candy on eevees less than 500 cp and I've been really fucking busy lately.

Can't wait for the ensuing shitstorm when dupe bugs get discovered when trading gets added

Plenty of streamers are at 20-26 without spoofing.

I spoofed to japan once. There was literally nothing, no pokestops, no gym no pokemon. Did they disable the game there?

>With your level I'd expect you have done this lucky egg this game more times than me.
Actually, no. I have only done it once and wasted whatever other eggs the game gives you for free because I have brain problems and didn't know how to optimize exp gain.

Fuck double posted 21 kill me I'm so tired. I was actually done with all my shit at like 8 last night and didn't even go out cause I passed out after cleaning nyself up. I JUST WANT TO HATCH ALL MY FUCKING EGGS.

Or just download their special pack. en.bignox.com/pokemongo

I'm surprised nobodies found the duping exploits already. They are pretty easy to do lmao

Someone should make a version with spoofers and walkers

When will gen 2 be added?

Thanks lad

>Longtime pokemon fan
>Play pokemon go whenever I can
>Level 8
>friends who are casuals to the series are a higher level and have better pokemon than you

Not for awhile I assume

pastebin.com/931fPR5x

SO SORRY i got the first 2 steps mixed up. FIXED

why the hell do you even need a conputer to spoof?

fuck this

I'll bait: Name one, since they are many.

As soon as servers are fixed

Least let the niggas fix the fucking game first before you start wanting more gens

You don't

You can spoof on a rooted device and a premium version of GPS spoofer

how likely is it that they are gonna ban spoofers?

Need help, how do I join a gym of the same color?

Do I get to leave a defender if I beat someone or what?

Any Spoofags got a good spot for farming Bellsprout?

Spoof on your phone then. It needs to be rooted tho

OK I'd aim for over 60. I doubt anyone can pull 80 off though

pastebin.com/931fPR5x

SPOOF GUIDE. FIXED EDITION.

tl:dr

youtube.com/watch?v=otXGqU4LBEI

Texas seems to have a solid supply west of Fort Worth. Found a straight victorybell

Every 2000 Gym prestige levels you get to add one Poké

How come all of you amelly neets have wifi outside

It's impossible to ban the smart ones because of how phones work

The idiot ones who jump from New York to LA are going to be easily marked

Yes they are on the waiting list.

>no video

I'll stick to bluestacks

There are already companies offering infinite free Pokemon Go data.