/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #34

Doragon edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-AxDGtrEWwU5onq40YviXzEq5inRvWiV-qDllPTICfE/edit#gid=430864446
g.e-hentai.org/g/949657/547ef0504c/
g.e-hentai.org/g/927024/2f2f664724/
g.e-hentai.org/g/518696/36d1441802/
g.e-hentai.org/g/42865/ca155592a0/
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ180894.html
g.e-hentai.org/g/934109/0863011477/
exhentai.org/g/888140/149c7b1d48/
wikiwiki.jp/mon-musu/?��Ǻ�����̼�
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for ironical vore posting.

Updated the pastebins. Let me know what else should be added.

>Quest Failed in the OP
>But not an Ilias thread

Meh, you got it half right I guess.

And so a new thread arise !

Back to the page 10 with you.

Are you trying to summon Voreanon?

I think he does it unironically.
Also I think that he's asleep right now.

Classy dragon a cute.

> undone pants button
> classy
More like trashy. Amirite fellas?

It's fine, a crude ruffian like you can never appreciate a dragon's charisma.

Did someone say vore?

OK, so I was wrong about sleepy bat, she's actually a utility tank like Tatake, so she's an okay candidate on Super if you prefer reducing the enemy's defenses over attack.

just vore lover, also futa, but can't post it here

I'd prefer if you'd crosslink some juicy futas over all of this vore, but that's just my opinion and I'm not going to bully you because of your twisted fetishes.

>Tatake
>okay candidate on Super
Maybe I'm just unlucky, but Tatake dies way too often on Super.

Even with Love Burst? Tatake shouldn't die (almost) assuming she's Love Bursted, because a 200% Event HR is as good as a 100% HR.

Why is there nothing else like Monster Girl Quest ? Surely someone would try and copy what it did and capitalize on making a new game similar to it. I need fresh material to fap to...
REEEEEEE

What about that Dieselmine game?

>Even with Love Burst?
Nope, but I don't have enough brushes anyway. The brush drop rates are low as shit.

Are there any translations available for his games? He stood out from my radar never heard of him before.

Are his games actually any good?

That's what I've been saying since her release. Henshin Tatake you take on missions where the enemies hit XXL(although Queen is always better, so HT will be rotting in Hard unless you're really new with less than 2 full Queens). PJP you take along when your glass cannons/tissue nukes could almost obliterate the enemy team before they get a chance, but you've already maxed out all other possible damage boosts. Saki is of course superior to all 3, while Ran you take over Saki, when your opponents are lightning cannons.

It takes exactly 20 brushes or 100 scratchers to go from 100 to 200. But you have to score perfectly every single touch. Brushes never drop, to my knowledge, only given for event request completion, or bought from the exchange store for medals/mcguffins. Feathers are pretty much impossible to stockpile, only given for login bonuses(possibly whale rewards for playing the mystery box?) so far. I don't know what they're worth, since I can't be arsed to test, but assume they're worth more than brushes by a fair bit(maybe a straight +1% for every max level touch, in which case you need 7+x scratchers, if you don't want wasted touches due to hitting touch caps)

At least now that I know Pirati's a tank, she does her job better than poor Rudy who almost dies when sneezed on on Super.

Currently the ranking for the best event girls will be Nemes > Adorable Miti > Actia > Disguised Tatake = Pyjamas Pirati. The other event girls should not have any business in Super and should stay in Hard.

I've been using Steam Keros on Super Hard and she has been doing fairly well.

Oh yeah, forgot about the glaciers, they have enough health to live and enough damage to be relevant too. Speed is hardly relevant when an event glacier is just 30 speed slower than the HR glaciers.

Part 1 was a little weird. It does get better as you go along.

Hyphen go.

I think the average affection event milk you about 70% of the affection item. So you would need about 140 scratchers to max her out.

Help?

Tbf, Rudy(next revival is Sitri, then her, then Tiera, right?) and PJP fulfill different roles. Rudy is there to help her team of blitzkrieg mop up anyone who survived the initial wave(Phoe, Sprint Cerea, Quesu, etc). PJP is pretty much just there as sometimes meat shield. Rudy thrives with fellow lightning attackers, PJP works even with glaciers(Aluru and similar). In short, pair them with girls of speed similar to their own and both girls should come out looking pretty equal.

>We should learn communication if we're interested in exchange programs... (probably a medium ticket but I'm not sure)
>My accessory pile is small, but it's hard to find more... (accesory drop increase aura)
>Lately we get hungry easily whenever we're on outings... (hunger decrease aura)
>Something about couldn't care for everything enough (I assume this is cream-related or a buff for care boost)

First one is "communication"(care cream?)
Second is "few accessories"(probably boost accessory drop across all maps).
Other two look new.
Third is outing related, so tension down on missions?

Thanks guys, you da best.

Tierra Media and Chocola are pretty much all glass-cannons, but since they're event girls, they are not any better than Youko and Dina when it comes to surviving sneezes, granted I'd put them just behind glaciers since they'll be viable enough for Super if they're love bursted.

Listen to , though he's probably wrong on the communication one. I checked last thread, it's the "hard to meet other students" one that gives M(maybe better?) Tickets. Let us know which you picked and screencap result.

I have a slightly irrational dislike of Tiera because she was my first event girl and I never got enough to limit break her even once. I will admit I was originally impressed with her at first, until I tried Hard.

For one, I really like the option that reduces all your tension, it makes a lot of difference for Hard and Normal runs (4/8 runs instead of 3/6 on Hard and 5/10 runs instead of 4/8 on Normal).

I just wish that Tierra gets a gacha HR alternate so she can be part of the elementals team that's good enough for Hard (Dina already got a bruiser alternate). They should make the mineral growths on her limbs look more like rocks than marshmallows, though.

Picked the first option.

>Wants to learn communication
>Gives you a care cream

What?

Wow, that's just low.

Avoiding that option like the plague from now on. At least the "my back is itchy" option gives you a backscratcher.

I think I picked that option the first time too. Being conditioned to choose the longest option with multiple choice tests will do that to you.

>I thought it didn't come out yet? do you remember the dlsite RJ number for it?
It was literally in the post.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ174492.html
Its release date came and went months ago, but I've found no traces of its existence.

>she bites your dick
Well that would be one of the best places for a vampire girl to get flowing blood from.

Would headpat. Might even sex.

I never really noticed how dlsite.com sounds like the most obvious virus ridden scammy site.

>you will never be a busty bodacious Scylla that plows luka's boy pussy
;_;

Okay, so far we have "communication" confirmed as care cream, "meet more students" as M ticket, "weak in quarrels" as "all stats up", "itchy" as backscratchers. Anything else?

I made a quick Spreadsheet for documenting what gives you what, because this is going to flood the thread if it gets out of hand.

Just do exactly what is there already on the spreadsheet and soon we'll have an easy library to consult.

I fucking hate how terrible Spreadsheet is for doing shit in but it's the only way to share this stuff that I know of.

"getting tired quickly on outings" is -5 tension buff. I picked the same option twice.

Ok, here's a sorta shitty if you're older than 3 months, okay if you're starting out. Reduces your next shopping trip to 1s. ALL times. 10 minutes? 1s. 8 hours? 1s.

>お出かけわするとお腹が空いて仕方ないんだよね
>It's can not be helped empty stomach when you go out Wa
Probably hunger reduction

>皆元気にお使いに行ってくれるけど、実際は結構大変だよね...
>Me to go to everyone cheerfully your, actually huh pretty much ...
I picked this one.

>Forgot to link the spreadsheet.

I'm a fucking retard.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-AxDGtrEWwU5onq40YviXzEq5inRvWiV-qDllPTICfE/edit#gid=430864446

And the results. If you're level 40, it's 2910 over 3 food types, or 3376 for a single type, in about 10s of work.

Actually, 20% is probably closer, unless you're extremely terrible at Marco polo, or rubbing Bucket Suu.

>20%

Don't you mean 80%? 20% means that you miss 4 out of 5 touch.

I meant spending 20% more than the "perfect" score. You should be able to pinpoint the best touch by your third click or so, so depending on whether you do 1 or 5 items per attempt, you might get better or worse results. Spending 20% over what's needed for the perfect score should be about the average.

Just tried it on my Maid Mero, took 75 creams. About 13% overspent but her affection event is piss easy so yeah, I'd say it's about 20% everspent.

Her affection event also made me realized that it's impossible to doggy style mermaid and lamia.

It's easier to simply post vore tho, and funnier reactions

g.e-hentai.org/g/949657/547ef0504c/
g.e-hentai.org/g/927024/2f2f664724/
g.e-hentai.org/g/518696/36d1441802/
g.e-hentai.org/g/42865/ca155592a0/

>Mosquito coil girl

This is oddly nostalgic seeing a mosquito coil again after such a long time.

Oh, forgot to say, pre-100% and post-100% have different rates. A perfect touch with 5*normal cream is 0.75%, 7.5% for all 10 touches. 0.15%/1.5% for single. I think it takes around 18-20 rounds of touching(5 creams at a go) to max out from 0-100. Backscratcher gives exactly 1% for ten perfect touches.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ180894.html

The thing we assumed was Accessory Drop Rate Up isn't. I picked it and just got a single R Emerald Ring.

g.e-hentai.org/g/934109/0863011477/
exhentai.org/g/888140/149c7b1d48/

Ah, I don't see my game in the OP. (HGQ)

What am i doing wrong. Everytime i try to patch a fresh copy of MGQ:P with an english patch i get a message telling me the file is corrupted and i need to run a virus check... help

So it seems i cant play the game at all. I tried running the fresh copy without the english patch and i still get the error message....

does the name of the folder have moonrunes in it cuz that might be your problem

wikiwiki.jp/mon-musu/?��Ǻ�����̼�

They compiled all the data.
>せっかくだから、色々な留学生と
お話がしたいな・・・
Randomly gives you a Normal, Medium or Rare ticket.

>せっかく留学にきてくれたんだから
もっとコミュニケーションを取らないとね・・・
Randomly gives you a normal, rare or special care cream.

>痒いところに手が届かないときって
もどかしいよね・・・
Randomly gives you a backscratcher, brush or feather duster

アクセサリーって小さくて
一度なくすと探すのが大変だよね・・・
Randomly gives you an N, R or HR accessory.

>そういえば、食料がもうあまりなかったな・・・
Recovers all food types by 1000

>食材が足りない
Hunger reduced by 12.5% per run. Lasts 24 hours.

>テンションってどうしても
下がっちゃうときがあるよね・・・
Tension reduced by 5 per map. Lasts 24 hours.

>言い合いはちょっと苦手なんだよね・・・
All statuses in argument battles are increased for all girls. Last 24 hours.

>皆元気におつかいに行ってくれるけど
実はけっこう大変だよね・・・
The next grocery lasts 1 second, regardless of duration

>最近ちょっと疲れ気味だから
気分転換がしたい
The next relaxation lasts 1 second.

So definitely original game black Alice makes the chance that loli llias is also the original game one a lot higher

The common thread is that they all pulled off the holy+dark fusion deal, Black Alice, Ilias, and Promestein. Plus, the kids have that naturally.

>Promestein
>that pose

TU TURUUUUUUUU

Hello fellow scientist, let us collaborate on works of science.

well shit. Thanks a lot!

Hey mister.
I am mad scientist.
It's so cool!
Sonuvabitch.

what do u guys think of monster girls

>argument battles
you'll have to forgive me for still picturing my team leaving 3 piles of battered and busied monster girls in their wake on the way to the ice cream store, not 'Mean Girls, the Game'. I guess I'm just predisposed to the idea of 'ATK = physical violence' in every other RPG I've played.

They're _ok_

Oh, so that's why their skill are phrases. So the girls with weak defenses are just basic bitches who can't take an insult.

Eris a cute.

Not particularly.

If you want really cute though...

I like Mantis girls too.

Good taste, user.

She is kind of cute. But you've got to admit Em's fashion sense is shit.

Not as shit as her stats.

>HR never

I love thigh-highs, I like the boots, I love the choker, I like the amount of skin shown. Only thing that I don't care for is the pattern on her top.

is this from a game or something.

The MM game.

rape

Yaoanon is dead. Rejoice.

>zell is posting new pics of his game
Update when
Bonus if someone can read moonrunes and tell me what the post is about

He is just saying that due lack of time he didn't made much advance, he wants more time

>Give us free content
>asks for more time
How are japs so nice.
Thanks for the translation m8

This post is sponsored by one of the voreanons
btw I wish I could direct read moonrunes

stop that.

what?