EVE Online General /eog/

nobody made a new general edition

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Soon, new shekels madness with cerebral free SP and stuff snek themed.
>Did you forget to do your dailies?
>Cap changes, fighter changes and legal drugs: forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6523897#post6523897
>June 28th Sneks Supers and Titans: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/shadow-of-the-serpent-signal-the-dawn/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Past:
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNk8I7FbpZ0
strawpoll.me/10759243
youtu.be/rjReFOaDGUQ
forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=487767
google.cz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ratting vexor navy issue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we please keep the shitposting down this time?

Thanks Kevin

youtube.com/watch?v=VNk8I7FbpZ0

Jamyl.jaypeg

OFFICIAL LIST OF WORST TYPES OF PLAYERS IN EVE:

1. Nullsec botters/ratters/mission runners
2. Highsec botters/ratters/mission runners
3. Nullbabby napfest blobbers
4. Lowsec 'elite' link-alt slave set pvpers
5. 'hisec pvp'
6. Miners
7. Industrialists
8. Traders
9. Scammers

9001. Honorabru solo roamers

90001. Small gang NPC sov nullsec/lowsec

900001. C5-6 WH pvpers

Why will you not multibox today, /eog/ ?

Because I only do 1v1 honorable fights

You seem like a swell guy to be around, m8.

Because I'm okay with playing the game on a single account. Multiboxing is okay though.

>tfw no thukker skin

/dog/ census now lads

strawpoll.me/10759243
strawpoll.me/10759243
strawpoll.me/10759243

Page 10

join tengoo

>dual rep omen

>tfw dual rep and dual prop sfi master race

>using meme fits

>meme fits
>implying anyone pays attention to what some pizza shitter on /eog/ classifies as a meme fit

Fit smaller guns and xlasb.

I have 14kk, finished all the tutorial missions. So i have: 2 Venture, 2 Nereus, Tristan, Navitas, Catalyst, Velator, Atron.

I found standart catalyst fit for salvaging, but which one i should use for PvE or if there anything that i can afford better than catalyst at this momment and also which minimal fit i should have for some wh explo early one( i don't mind if i'm gonna killed tho).

>kk

salvaging is a meme, sorry

probably you want an algos for newbro pve, I don't have fits though

>Trade outside of Jita
>Takes 5 years for orders to fill
>Trade in Jita
>Get .01 isked every 5 minutes

>someone does a massive undercut with a tiny quantity
>all the shitters follow along and 0.01 to the top
>mfw

>someone does a massive undercut with a massive quantity on a low tradevolume item

AB destroyers are fine for belt ratting, not so much for any anomalies.

You might want to go the drones route and get into a Vexor/Navy Issue. they can do pretty much any low-midtier content and if speed-tanked they can do Havens and Sanctums

>telling a day-old player he needs a vexor navy issue

>telling a day-old player on the rookie channel that you make hundreds millions from exploration everyday

>newbie asks about ratting
>BRUH HAVENS SO AFK GAMEPLAY XDD
Gas yourself

Looks like
she was
doomed
from
the
start

Its annoying but low demand dictates lowered prices.

Whats good to do is to tank your prices to bait your competition down and buy them all out when they're just above the buy price. It's amazing how many retards exist that think .01 isking is all there is to jewing.

Can you enlight me on this object?

Are relic/data sites in c4-5-6 whs more profitable than lower level 'holes or are they all roughly the same?

they have rats in them, to the point where they're basically a combat site with some hacking bits in as well. don't bother

sites in 4/5/6 have niggers in them that you have to kill first, no exceptions

>wormholes

some vaporwave for the soul my friends.
youtu.be/rjReFOaDGUQ

was just looking for something to listen to. thanks user.

high sec music is vaporwave

what is the music of lowsec, nullsec, and wormsec?

please tell and share

If they replaced the hisec soundtrack with vaporware I might actually spend more time there.

>Go explore data sites in low-sec if you want money!
>1 carbon
Th-thanks.

35:00

shit damn my friend this is comfy and somber as fuck. Its fucking with my feels.

gotta go to null...they said.
>2 carbon

Thanks y-you all!

>Explore in wormholes
>3 carbon

>data sites

There's your problem.

>data sites
>carbon

so only do relic sites?

do both
hack all cans
leave nothing

Playing the game is not elite. The playas buy plex xDD

>data sites
>not gas sites

No Man Sky confirmed Eve killer?

god another one? hold on a sec...

>tfw nobody knows how to kill a 13yo dying gaem
Smh senpai

Selling gas

Elite already killed EVE.

>tfw eve will die in the year 2316 when star citizen will finally be released

10M/h

forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=487767

KEK

Professor (((Lundberg)))

epic

testfag, pls stop with your epics and xD

>test falseflag
Hello, oruze.

its one and the same, bunch of meme corps.

any way to increase smartbomb radius?

no

>tfw no XL smartbomb

>tfw no XXXL smartbomb

>we decided to introduce capital smartbombs for amazing gameplay experience

>we decided to give them a sig radius based damage reduction like bombs because we hate caldari

what seems to be the ailment?

tfw no smartbomb gf

Enlighten you on what? Google it, mate. I know it is pretty hard as nobody gives a shit about EVE and everyone hoards their knowledge but try harder.
google.cz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ratting vexor navy issue

>tfw you have 4 fanfics about you

saved the picture. thanks, friend!

tl:dr
is he quitting because his mom can trade better than him or something?

So when people say to watch the directional scanner while exploring, what does it mean exactly?

If you see probes or suspect someone is warping to your site it's time to cloak.

it means press the scan button a lot and look at the results so you are aware of your surroundings, such as tacklers showing up and people dropping probes to try and find you

Spam v (or whatever your refresh directional scan keybinding is) while you hack shit.
If you see a sabre on the max range, max angle directional scan, warp off and hide.

And you can assign a shortcut to use the DScan, make it simpler

Eve online: Where spamming a button every 1 second is engaging gameplay.

I cannot wait for No Man Sky.

Dangerous star: Elite No mans citizen will kill EVE!!

>I KEEP THIS GENERAL ALIVE BECAUSE I AM SECRETLY JEALOUS OF EVE PLAYERS HAVING F-U-N.

Alright nerds, it's time for some hot >opinions.
I used to play EVE, seriously enough that I had a pair of accounts for multiboxing, so I could grind rocks while I went mission farming and being a general carebear. I liked the game, I enjoyed it, but this was back in 2010 or earlier. My question to you lot is: Is it worth returning to? I'm bored of current vidya and considering taking up one of these 'special reactivation offers' that show up in my spam folder every so often. Does the 3-week-referral thing the pastebin refers to only work for new accounts? Is it even worth resurrecting those old accounts to recover my couple of battleships and L4 mission running shit, never mind whatever skill resets have happened? Is eve dead, is it stagnant, is it better than ever?

you two niggas can't even prove me wrong about how spamming a button ever second is engaging gameplay. Why the fuck is that even needed, it's just there to add tedium to an already fucked up game. just have dscan autorefresh

as far as I am concerned, this is probably the best time to play EVE/get back to it.

if your characters are 5.5 mil SP+ (you might want more) you can buy extractors and sell their SP and pay for your other accounts/themselves.

really depends on what you look for in the game. imo you need a good group/community to 'feel' EVE and be engaged enough to log and actually play.

acitivity is arguably the same, goon war artificially inflated shit but some fools stayed

>non-gas mining

>1 tick

I would 'prove' it to you, but you're simply set on hating this game for eternity.

And considering you enjoy superficial games as Elite, where depth means nothing - there is no convincing you, ever.

Just fuck off, nigger. Nobody gives a shit about your le opinions, an hero.

le an hero black man racism

hahaha epic meams my friend simply epic xDD

Eve is the only games I have been playing since 2012. I don't hate the game you fucking retard, but that doesn't mean I turn a blind eye to retarded fucking mechanics

Brace yourselves m8s, it's that one fag again that will shitpost ironically at you.

Oh, probes show up there. Had no idea, thanks.
Ships coming would show up on the overview though, right? I'm already always alined to a bookmark between two locations and ready to warp out.
I'll have to rework the setting so it only shows probes and ships, I guess. Does a lower range make it easier to find probes or something?

you want to see them before they're on overview. you want to see as much stuff as possible

generally you'll be exploring in quiet space, you want to see everything that goes on. I generally scan at max range, and then if I'm sure people are trying to kill me I might swap to 1 au scan to see them warping in, or maybe just watch overview and be ready to warp/cloak

hacking while far enough from cans so you can cloak is a good thing

>you racist?
calls others 'niggas'
>plays eve only since 20xx
hates the game

must be a beautiful life you have there