>Official Website
survivetheark.com/

>Patch Notes:
steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

>Play with /arkg/
Open Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > Add a server 75.98.36.106:7777

>Server Website
arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015

We are playing an unofficial server ran by some random normies, we are all in one tribe, and there is a healthy population of 50+ non 4channers. You will not get bullied by us unless you're a retard who posts in global looking for us. Add Irish on steam (anime girl avatar).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ
arkservers.net/server/115.182.254.10:27019
arkservers.net/server/149.56.175.73:27015
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

Muh Spinos

New server WHEN

>tfw its weekend
>tfw were still in the server
>tfw davean and NJA lied about us being wiped

Bumping with qt seamounds

WTB new server

Was boring us to death part of their plan?

Theyre pulling the padiddy trick.
Offline raiding us when nobody cares about the server anymore.

New serber p l s

rip

ded

This is your final warning. In 2 days /arkg/ will die for 1 year again.

So I'm not saying we should stop playing on RideTheArk altogether, but even back in 355 we took a break and played on other servers after rekking the chinese when it got too peaceful.

Anyone down to once again roam the map as a mighty horde of skeletons?

arkservers.net/server/115.182.254.10:27019

Who's fucking down?

Who's lad enough to take the fight to one of THEIR servers? Fuck, let's give the new guys a reverse 355. Anyone?

dead

>mirage openly admitting he doesnt update the server cause it hardly "really changes anything"

fucking wow

>moirage being a fag
But were the bad guys !

What exactly is stopping us?
Server I mentioned last night
74.103.252.129:7778

I'd do it

A different one, just wiped and more players.

We need a leader

10x tame sounds too easy.

Boatman not interested in other servers?

Is it possible to make a portable shark cage under a raft? I've been looking for tutorials with no luck, I had a go but since you can't use behemoth gates, not sure how else to do it.

It would clip though when you move anyway. Can't be done.

What about for taming purposes? I think it would be more fun making a cage for taming rather than the regular way.

That could work. Much like a quetz cage in the sky. So long as the boat isn't moving it should be stuck.

How would I let it in?

Lure it in through a big enough gap in the walls, then place walls to close it off once it's caught.

Obviously but I mean with some doorway mechanic. Is there a way to get a shark through a stone dino gate? I read it's not possible in an old post but I haven't played in a year.

GIANT SQUID GIMME RRREEEEEEEE I NEED IT AAAAAAA

I'm a sky fag so shark taming isn't my expertise, but if it's anything like the quetz trap, it would probably just clip inside while you're moving and get stuck when you stop. I don't think they fit through Dino gates though.

Behemoth
railings or window stone windows, we did frames cause autism
corner pillars and make a roof, pic related was almost done but this fucker came down so i lured and locked him in
normal stone dino gate so you can basicly swim bait them in and leave sagely and circle it to close gates behind its ass
its worth the investment

squid > mosa

Boat here. I'm scouting this one out that was linked earlier.

Got a couple mods, pic related + ORP. The pop is decent it seems. Admin logging enabled. 10x tame is a bit casual but I guess that just means enemies can build up faster. Disabled diseases are kinda dumb but eh. What do y'all think?

Just from that modlist I can tell the admin is a complete retard.
Better beacons conflicts with the center and industrial grinder is pointless with the chem bench.

I'm pretty much okay with every server except those carebear servers that have like 900 rules against PvP but are still PvP server for some reason.

>Stack mod
>can mine every single metal rock in map and anky won't even hit slot limit
OP as fuck

The industrial grinder can break stuff down into smaller units. Like stone > flint or wood > thatch. I thought better beacons wouldn't work either but I tried opening a beacon and it seemed to work. I won't be able to play much today until late at night, so if you guys want you can go ahead and set up or you can wait for me.

Are we going to build in the same location or somewhere else?

Somewhere else probably. We'll have to play it by ear and see what else is taken.

Places that are almost always taken are places near the spawn points and south/middle.
North, northwest and west have the most space almost always.

Maybe scout the place out for now, get some early level ups, then later we make the tribe?

Good idea.

This servery had no idea what's coming does it..?

>joining a new server
I bet I could beat you all by myself

>moving from server to server killing off all the bigger tribes.
We've become the chinks

I bet I could beat you off all by myself.

You`re fucking nothing Just give up on this game already youre shit at it

I just want to play Ark with my bros.

This. Nothing quite like playing with you crazy faggots

bumb

If we're switching servers, why not go for the Island map? Proper spawns finally, Redwood biome, might be fun!

If we restart we need to go full ewok

I'd love this shit. I don't think people wanna do the island though. I prefer the center myself, but mainly i just wanna play with you niggers. I don't care which map honestly.

We can just wait for the redwood biome update. I think it's a better investment anyways since everyone is on theIsland right now because of redwood over there but there's gonna be a lot of migration when that update hits. We don't have to build anything large scale til redwood comes out so we can migrate when it's ready.

I don't want to leave ride the ark. I just want to conquer another server while we wait.

Alla this.

Lets not leave ride the ark forever. Btw everyone should make an account and upboat ride the ark on arkservers. A lot of people use it and sort by amount of ubboabs.

So should we all do the skeleton thing again, where we all make super lanky pale white dudes, roam as a huge unit, and just level for pure PvP with literally everyone sharing the same name, "A Skeleton"

Stop user! He said he was gonna jack us off

I want Ride the Ark to get wiped too desu

My dude is already super white, but proportionally normal.

Speaking of which is anyone of you on the new server?

No skellie grills?

Mr skeltal

Looks decent but I bet she's bone dry.

ded

Like skeletons

Friday night and I'm the only one on. I think it's time for a new server. You're all clearly bored.

Waiting for what server we're deciding on.

Are you on the new one? I'm on it atm, Nocorras

Boatman linked it

Oh. Whoops. Discord is quiet and I just got on. Out of the loop it seems. Mine linking the server here?

Connection timeout and mod mismatch errors.

Might have to unsub from things on the workshop, and try joining through the ingame browser.

Bump

Love all Spinos.

Feels a bit cheap but I'll take it. Thanks.

How did you attach that to your raft?

So I was looking through my files and found a text file that I had from a while back. It's from when Historian user came through and wrote out the story of the Aqualads and the War Against the Chinese on 355. I'll start posting it to bump the thread

Well, if you sit back, I can tell you the history from the Aqualad's perspective. The tale of the Aqualads is a long one. First spawning in at a shitshack at east 2's korean penisula, we were driven from our first home by the elite mouthbreather ThePride and predmop of tribe of Guru. Tribe of Guru was a tribe close to the north with a huge wooden base, complete with spikes and a farm. We managed to escape on dolphins and began an exodus to the SSE section of the island. We began to see messages saying our dinos were being killed by predmop's sabercats. He told us he wanted to fight and was trying to get us to fight by killing them, waiting until after he knew we left. We were forced to abandon our few land tames, with GOD DODO dying a valiant, pointless death and Skub (dilo) going MIA. Anti-Skub (dilo) died.

As we ran, we were contacted by the local server police, Balnigger, asking if we wanted him to flatten the Gurus. We said yes and he deployed his 150+ spino towards their giant shitty wooden base.He flattened them and let us loot their shit. We thought he was nice but his Asperger's would soon reveal itself.

(It was at this time prepmop went on a rant comparing the US to ISIS, but that's another story for another time)

We made it to the SSE and we settled in a spot to be known as The Lighthouse. We regained strength, and gained many new lads over the next few weeks. A monument was erected in honor of the fallen and in memory of predmop's douchery. A tradition of leaping off this monument was born, and Oceanian culture soon followed. Trade was established with nearby tribes, many ichthies and megas were tamed, we began work on a main base under the sea that would be our center of operations, and many great artworks were erected. The good times were not to last.
Sometime during all this, Bal became more spergcentral, and the lads were growing restless and thirsty. Our focus was fragmented and many were growing tired of Balnigger funpolicing the server. Discontent brewed within the tribe. The the Sea Cave patchfix hit and the Dark Times began.

Many lads left during this time, feeling their effort wasted and their time meaningless. Many who stayed still thought about quitting. This patchfix might have nipped the Oceanian's in the bud, if it weren't for the Archduke Ferdinand getting assassinated a few days later.

Basically, Balnig's "ex" got attacked by one of the chinese tribes. I believe it was CodeMonkeys but feel free to correct me. Whether this sperg means extribe or exinternetgf I do not know, I only know there is no way this sperg has ever talked to a woman for more than 5 minutes. Whatever the stupid shitty case, he beseeched The Wachootoo (one of, if not THE biggest tribe at the time) for help and a retaliatory raid on them. The Wachootoo complied and it was then that the hornets nest woke up and events were put into motion that would change the server forever. What transpired next would be the start of World War 3.

Anyone who thought that calling the chinese a hivemind was racist immediately changed their tune when the Wachootoo attacked the Codemonkeys. I was one of those naive bastards, boy how wrong I was. Almost simultaneously chinese from 5-7 tribes in global spoke up "Why you attack our allies".

The server's collective anus clenched.

Skirmishes between them led to the CodeMonkeys siege on the Wachootoo's main base. The Wachootoo were holed up in a base sprawling out of one of the caves. It was so massive I believe it got past the radius where buildings take 8x damage. About 3 hours into the siege, we received word that the Wachootoo were losing and that they needed help. The Aqualads knew they needed to make a decision; if the biggest tribe in the server fell to the chinese, we were all fucked
It is definitely worth noting that The Wachootoo asked Balnigger for help, seeing as it was because of him all of this was happening. Direct quote, his words were, "Sorry, I prefer to be on the winning side. But good luck with that." Faggot said he wanted to make our server PvE, and that he would rather play PvE Primitive but didnt want to leave because spergreasons.

So the aqualads, few in number due to the time it was, decided to take all combat animals through the woods to the wachootoo base. Half got stuck along the way, but we werent letting that slow us down. We took an elite sniper team to the Wachootoo base over their cliff and had at it. What we saw below was madness.

We saw a city destroyed. Over 200 sleeping bags set up all around the area. Too many rexes and spinos and Args. Dozen of little blips running below. We died. Our dinos died. We'd respawn and head back, finding stuck dinos along the way and ushering them into the meat grinder, over and over again. I personally died over 30 times. I have no way of knowing for sure, but I'd like to think we made enough of a difference. Regardless, the Chinese ran out of supplies and explosives and had to turn back, the Wachootoo left with a scant few layers of walls protecting them. The Siege of Wachootoo's Cave was broken, the battle over.

As night turned to day, lads started to trickle back in. Many were PISSED at balnigger. Especially those who fought in the Siege of Wachootoo's Cave. It was pretty clear to us that if he mounted an assault when the chinese first attacked, along with our help, the Wachootoo might have still had their beautiful city. Truly a wonder of the server was lost that day.
Sick bantz and dank memes were unleashed upon Bal, to the protest of some Aqualads who were afraid of having to deal with him in addition to the Chinese. After being called autistic, Bal corrected us, "Actually, I genuinely do have Asperger's I would appreciate it if you made fun of something else and be more creative". 2-4 lads, I cannot remember exactly who, had the spirit of Allah within them and talked shit so hard that Bal couldn't handle it.

He launched an assault across the ocean without announcing himself. There were 5-8 lads online at the time. We rallied around the lighthouse, and prepared to defend after alerting the thread and steam chat.

He washed ashore with his crazylvl Spino, 40+ dimos all level 60 or higher, pumped in melee and hp, 9+ murder birds, and other assorted combat dinos, many of them not owned by him (none of his tribemembers were online at that time so he just threw away his tribemember's tames).

The fighting lasted a few hours, but luckily someone tranq'd Bal off his spino somewhat early in the battle, sometime after the first hour I think. He actually fucking ragequit right there and then. Our stego, Godzilla, thankfully took out about 20 of the fucking dimo bitches (one took a full clip from an AR and it didnt die!) before getting ripped to shreds. We quickly ran through our weapons and armor specifically designated for base defense and had to resort to pulling of things from AFK aqualads just to survive. We were fighting valiantly but still getting rekt by the spino, the args, and the dimos, and that was even after we cheesed the spino to get stuck. Things looked bad and our heart were uncertain, but then amazingness happened. If I remember correctly, due to spawning cooldowns either aqua or suzu had to respawn randomly and managed to find a carno of ours, stuck in the woods from when we tried to save the Wachootoo from chinese. It was none other than Master Handjob, our level 100 albino carno.
The spino had been shot with hundreds of bullets, thousands of arrows, stabbed with countless spears, pikes, hatches, and picks, and punched infinity amount times. However, with Master Handjob's help we were able to finally beat him! From there, the rest was really just cleanup, taking out the args and dimos. We had lost like literally ALL of our land dinos and all the seadinos at the lighthouse. Rest in RIP in peace ;_;7

Lads began signing on, seeing that we were under attack. Though too late for the main attack they helped clean up and rebuild our strength. Somewhere between 2-4 hours after we won, Bal logged on and sent every fucking dino at his base at us. Only difference was this time we saw him way before he made it to shore, and we had lads who were down in the cave. We still had megas and dolhpins and plessies. Bal made the classic mistake of trying to attack a nation named Oceania by route of the ocean. REKT. His rex? REKT. The dodos he brought? REKT.

We then went to his base and raped the shit out of it. So much rage on his part. If you're reading this Bal, good job on picking the winning side :^)))))))

I set up a small forward operating base outside the green obelisk so we could harrass and distract the chinese, but their aimbots and esp too stronk. As things settled down a bit the call of Race War Jihad was made by Ayatollah BookedYourFace of Wachootoo (cant remember your ingame name, sorry). It was then that the ACLU was formed. The Anti-Chink League United.

Blue 1: The Korean Peninsula Shitshack
Blue 2: The Lighthouse
Dark Blue 1: (Old) Oceania
Blue 3: The First ACLU Warcamp
Blue 4: The ÜberFOB (will come up later)
Blue 5: (New) Oceania

Red 1: Wachootoo Cave-City
Red 2: Roids (will come up later, probably wouldn't appreciate an exact pointer)
Red 3: "Bal's Island"

Yellow 1: The Chinese Central Hive
Yellow 2: The Chinese Secondary Hive
Yellow 3: The FZB Ravine (Chinese splinter, may come up later)
Never in my years have I seen a server mobilize so completely. Every single person on the server united. Every noob. Every raider. Every filthy geographically-confused quebecois, We all united under a single goal: Save the server from the aliens.

The lag was pretty bad, but everyone started prepping to march on Green Ob, the Chinese's main base. It was then we found a trump card - we were contacted by a western tribe that the Chinese promised not to attack: Roids. We were given a sabercat and we were allowed to store our tames in their secret base for safe keeping during the course of the war.

One thing we learned in our brief engagement with the chinese was that they had hackers. When they were sieging the Wachootoo base we originally tried to send a small force to attack green ob to distract and split chinese forces. We were utterly routed by a lone aimbotter, AAA. We didn't want anything worth losing (i.e. our tames) anywhere near the Chinese. Their strong base was extremely well put together even at that time, I can only imagine its even more solid now.

We spawned at the proto forward operating base and charged the chinese from there. We had a shipment of grenades and parasaurs with food in them. We had whatever metal tools we still had, which wasn't exactly a small amount, but... you'll see.

So we go a chargin' in. And we are greeted with a massive, lag-festering, colossal base wrapped all around green obelisk, with huge sniper towers atop the rocks. Aimbotters to the right of us, aimbotters to the left of us, aimbotters in front of us volley'd and thunder'd. Storm'd at with shot and shell, boldly they ran and well, into the jaws of death, into the mouth of Hell, ran the ACLU.
Dying personally over 200 times, it was a meat grinder. For every 10 men that ran in, 1-3 would make it through in the beginning. People started breaking the wood parts of their base underwater and grenades were used to good effect. Then they started to run out of bullets, and we started getting a few more people past, causing chaos that allowed more people to run in. When they ran out of bullets they shot us with arrows and slings. You ever get a javelin aimbotted by a chucked spear? I remember getting narc arrowed and they were dragging me into the bowels of their base so I engaged them in sick banter and told them china suck america #1 and that japan is #1 and they instakilled me, proving again that sick banter can be a useful tool, narrowly escaped being a chink PoW that day. We killed many of their tames and destroyed a few beds, but ultimately more chinese started logging on and they pulled out thier 3 spinos and pushed us out. We simply didnt have the infrastructure and supply lines in place to continue our assault. We ran out of metal picks and hatchets, we ran out of grenades and explosives, and we ran out of food. Many people died in the chinese labyrinths from starvation.

That night the chinese swept through the server and destroyed the lighthouse, the Wachootoo's barely surviving base, and dozens and dozens of other tribes in the SE area. Like a mongol horde. I was there when they ripped apart our base and destroyed the lighthouse and the monument, the tower of vengence. Perfectly placed, our lads had a 70% casualty rate making this method of hazing very thrilling. Those recruited after the war who fail the jump must eat their body raw, to eat away their mistakes and to ward off chinese spirits.

They tried to destroy our cave but only managed to kill our tames before our turrets got them. They were nice enough to give us c4 and grenades, which were put to use the next day.

Rip Tower of Vengence
The second day of fighting we all knew was the last day we had a real chance to push them out before they wiped the whole server out and we'd be reduced to a guerilla war. We had 9 hours to remove china before their tribemembers logged on. There was literally always an aimbotter or 2 logged on. Must have been poopsocking.
This time the ACLU had people mining metal, people farming explosives, people churning out picks and hatchets. Starvation was still a problem but it couldnt stop us. The Forward operating base shown on the map was built and once again the light brigade charged. This time however, things were different. People were fed up with the chinese hackers. Not only did they aimbot but they had esp and 2d and 3d radar and gamma hacks. A few members of various tribes decided to fight fire with fire. Allied aimbotters laid down fire on Chinese aimbotters and our path was clear

After hours of fighting we managed to break through and break all the beds within. I couldn't believe it be we rekt them with 2ish hours to spare. We spent the next 4 weeks blasting the chinese structures off the obelisk and safe guarding it. In that time we erected the UberFOB. Roids secured the blue obelisk and a coalition secured the red. Suzu pulled 20+ hours shifts sniping chinese who tried to access the obelisk.

That sums it up mostly. If I left anything out, it isn't intentional, and I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone has.

Honor serving with any of you vets. ;_;7 Semper Fi 355!
And that's all there was in the file. I hope you guys enjoyed that reposting there. Thanks to Historian user for that one, wherever they are.

>3 People online on Ride the Ark
DED

"I sopped caring about the server just to show Oceania if it was worth attacking us" -Mirage 2016

That's a big fish

For you

KEK what a fucking sore loser.
His loss anyway not like we can't play elsewhere. Hope that cuck enjoys his dead server.

this thread never dies

Except for september 2015 - may 2016

So is the new server you guys reside on all out PvP?

People tried to pick us multiple times with pteras and while on Ridetheark it almost never happened in the wild. I'd say there is a decent amount of pvp

new server hype