Destiny General - /dg/

Fuck off edition

>>> RESET INFO LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9Kaa1sycs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for lightshows

2nd for furry pride

Name that one gun that you deleted before you learned how destiny worked that you wished you could have back.

>Fair & Square with Headseeker+Hammerforged+Full Auto

>top used weapons in Trials this week
>TLW and UR
When did UR become a meme?

Atheons Epilogue

Cant remember the perks but it was solid as fuck

Destroyed it after TTK came out because i thought a newer version would be added with Y2 VoG

Atheon's is a set perk tree. And if you're serious about it, you can like 3-man the vault piss easy and its like the easiest weapon to get.

Penis

I would hope so.

LOL
DUDE

LMAO
LIKE, ABSOLUTELY EPIC
BTFO
T
F
O

CALL THE AMBULANCE HOLY SHIT
HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN WRECKED THIS HARD? BAN THIS FILTH

Ikr?

Vagina

So, have you guys gotten your union launcher yet?

FOREIGN PEOPLE GET OUT

THIS IS AN AMERICAN SAFE SPACE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9Kaa1sycs

The fuck is that?

>We will be able to keep upgrading Y2 weapons into Rise of Iron.

>Touch of Malice will be upgradeable to the new max light.

Vex and Necrochasm better fucking get a Y3 version because this is some fucking bullshit, Vex was usable for like four months before it was nerfed into the ground, Necrochasm had a total of three fucking days to shine, but ToM piece of shit gets to keep growing, fuck that, nigga, fuck that!

All raid exotics suck cock

Touch of malice should have did void damage

A rocket launcher.

Thing is, ToM didn't need a nerf because it's a dog shit gun unless you need to kill a Deathsinger or Light eater Ogre somewhat rapidly.

Watch your fucking mouth.

There's got to be something else to it.

I mean there's no way they're going to let us upgrade Raze Lighters/SS within the first week without some sort of set back, otherwise it will just be too easy.

Shut your whore mouth Zippy

C'mon user...

>that image
Why bungo so incompetent?

A rocket launcher that isn't Truth d;^)

Fuck you.

Dunno, I just remember being really salty when I made that.

And Necrochasm is OP?
Come on, lets be realistic, Necro was a limp dick from day 1 and it didn't get to move forward.

Judging by google, I'm guessing it's a datamined HoW launcher we never got.

>There's got to be something else to it.
>I mean there's no way they're going to let us upgrade Raze Lighters/SS within the first week without some sort of set back, otherwise it will just be too easy.
Why?
Think about it, its not like you're gonna start getting max light shit day 1, it'll probably take a bit to hit the max, whether you're upgrading what you have or getting something new, the rate will be the same.

No, all i'm saying is that ToM is a shit gun. It's infuseable, but that really only means it's a shit gun with higher light. I use Mythoclast more than that piece of shit because it still works on Patrols and is kinda fun to use because elemental damage.

No, fuck you

Okay.

I'll still stash away all my shit the second RoI kicks in and play with only RoI shit until I plateau.

Fuck off.

I dunno, I think we will need a new material (kind of like Etheric Light except not as rare) in order to upgrade stuff to Y3, and then we can continue to upgrade gear as normal.

>vex mythoclast
>solar
>necrochasm
>arc
>touch of malice
>kinetic

Siva raid shit will be Void and do damage over time, people will lose their shit as this new thorn dominates the crucible within days, and nerf it to the ground with the force the likes of which has not been seen since the Mythoclas terf.

I wonder if the bosses in the raid will be their own enemies or just giant captains

Its gonna be a hive mind with a bunch of wall-strapped artillery that you have to use a coresponding relic to defend against while constantly fighting against six exo guardians that were corrupted by siva.

>the developers want to make a huge mystery out of what happened to the Awoken Queen
Y'know, maybe they should've developed Mara Sov as a character before they assumed people would care.

They did, their mistake was placing all the information about her into the grimoire and not having it accessible or learnable in game.

Wow so you could have done it on your own all along, good job kiddo.

Source? That sounds pretty intense.

>final boss is a 6v6 against the infected iron lords

Anybody else worried the new raid will be short and only have two bosses like crotas end?

Its going to have 1 boss and that wall run part will be 60% of the raid

Well they did say in one of the interviews its going to be the biggest raid yet.

colt are you still awake

Anyone wanna do trials later?

I'll need to warm up first

Friendly reminder that Zippy is one of the nicest people in the thread! :^)

raid time

>not being warmed up by the time you've dealt with the first three shitter teams

Yeah I haven't been on for a week so I'll need it too, but Im indisposed for at least 4 more hours

>literally paying to shitpost

Autism.

>tfw i will literally never have a Vanquisher ever again

2/6 :^)

Pizza time

>zippy
>nice
Do you even watch the news, look what he did in turkey and France

Heavily implying.

I've got to go out and then I'm sleeping until midnight.

Maybe then.

You know this looks worse for you than for him

same, i'll play doubles until you're ready.

Kebabs deserved it, they went against a democratic vote. If they weren't going against the majority they wouldn't have got btfo

2/6 HMKF with THE Dragonheart188

i would rather not raid at all this week instead, thanks

You said that yesterday but you still played games all day and night.

Fuck that Felwinter would cross room you with his shotgun

You literally have no idea what turkey was about do you?

Literally what are you talking about.

I stopped playing yesterday at like 12pm, was out until 3 and then went to sleep at like 4, woke up at 9 and got on at 10 and was then busy from 2am > 4am

I hardly call that all day, but all night? I can somewhat agree.

Why do xboners keep saying sidhe is their zippy?

You what?

The only XB1 player I've played with is Tackless and that was once. They know nothing about me what a stupid fucking thing to say.

They compared that guy to me too, I think it's related to how angry we get

it's the trip

He was being a cunt to tenoreos in his stream yesterday zippy is nothing more than offensive and a cunt

>nothing more than offensive and a cunt
i thought that was all britfags though

Yo Dragonheart, you down for some doubles? Its up until reset, right?

Yeah sure Cyanide you fucking faggot

Another stupid fucking thing to say.

Considering I literally play and talk to ten almost on a daily basis means I know how far I can push it without actually causing offence, the same applies with Don, Stuart, Pandex etc.etc. and they know it.

If you're legit offended for him then lole.

>Yeah sure
Too bad, fuck off retard.

W I L L
I
E V E R
R E C O V E R
??????????????????????

Probably, you've got enough dicksuckers on your defense force that are willing to look past how much of a dipshit you are because you stroked their cock in Destiny at some point or another.

What

Was sidhe being a cunt or zippy? And who's offensive of the 2?

And why are u using Bvs name

He said youre a faggot

Jiro said he's just like BV, is it true xboners?

Yes bv talks about jiro quite a bit and very fondly of him too

Does jiro sleep all the time or go to make breakfast and erp and say sorry a lot?

THE MUSTANG COBRA JUST CAUSED A WIPE AT TOTEMS AND BLAMED IT ON A 12 YEAR OLD

LOLLLL?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be reported to noobish, thank you for your contribution

people lost 10 minutes of progress in a raid?

E R M A G E H R D ALERT NASA

It was about 2/3 of my sandwich this morning.

>Mustang
>Anything but someone who gets carried
It's global knowledge he's a shitter

I wasn't even in the stream yesterday at the same time while Sidhe was, I only came in after the cookie thing grabbed my interest.

I wasn't in ten's stream at all yesterday.

I think he was talking about zippy

No idea what that guy was talking about then, I didn't notice anything.

>wiping at totems
>being okay with wiping at totems
spotted the shitter

Anyone need Raid to be done?

THE DRAGONHEART188 FORGOT HE HAD UNSTABLE LIGHT AND NEARLY WIPED US AT GOLGOROTH

>wake up
>want to play doubles with THE /dg/ elite Sidhe
>have to shell peas and shuck corn

JUST