EBay general:

eBay general:

Sales are bretty good edition :DDD

>Buyer with 10 feedback from GHANA keeps asking me how much it'll cost to ship to Ghana.
>Literally sends the same message 4 times in a week.
>Tell them I don't control international shipping costs, that's on GSP.
>Nog keeps asking the same question.
FFS

>2016
>Still using Feebay

Whats the alternative then?

I'd love to have a side business selling things online.
Sadly I live in Australia so if I want to mail anything anywhere the shipping costs will eat all my profits or make my goods too expensive.
Can't compete with the chinks and their free shipping.
The only thing I can think of is taking cheap chinkshit jewelry and clothes then selling it at a premium in hopes some dumb fuck who doesn't sort listings by lowest cost first or know how to search for cheaper versions of items buys them.

My girlfriend is Chinese and she's told me that some people make more than enough to live on just by raiding Australian chemists for vitamins and milk powder, then selling it on the Chinese grey market.
I think in China they only have Chinese brand vitamins and milk powder, and if you give that to your baby it's quite likely to end up dead, so imported stuff is in very high demand and very low supply.
A 900g can of powder costs $17 to buy and $28.44 to ship, that's not even including whatever mark up they must be adding to make a profit, so chinks are willing to pay some serious money for it.
Obnoxious as fuck, but obviously very lucrative.

Long post because can't post

So many poor people on eBay. I never used to have a problem with them until I started trying to sell there. But it just fills me with rage to put stuff up with good prices only to have it watched with no bids for years. Meanwhile everything I want is priced into the stratosphere with no attempt to convince me to buy.

Why are eBay bidders so bloody poor?

P much this. eBay sucks dick. Just had my account restricted too because some dipshit ordered the wrong size shirt. Account was from 2001. Rofl.

How to ship a TV?

Like what brand of vitamins and milk powder would be more desirable

middle class is dying which means lower class is almost dead while the wealthy are doing what they do best making money.

The middle class has allowed itself to be corralled into middle management paper pushing jobs, that are easily outsourced for a bowl of rice or that can be performed by software. Even with the jobs being only modest pay and having steep entry requirements, companies cutting fat and pushing for efficiency know exactly where to downsize.

Why didn't the boomers acquire any real skills?

That being said, I did $4k on etsy in the last 30 days.

Wtf are you selling ? You making it yourself?

I build little tables and stuff.

My id probably changed.

lol respond

lol you don't

who sells a used TV online?

Unless it's a 10" screen, expect damaged goods.

This. You'd have to be traded to sell your tv online and unless it's under a year old you shouldn't even try.

Tfw I sold my computer parts that I was going to just through in the trash for about 200ish bucks

Tfw my 2500k sold instantly at 75 bucks

Based ebay

>upgrading past a 2500k

Why?

>Being poor

The 6700k provides like 20-30 extra fps

That's retarded. Why would you trash good merchandise?

>Selling a 2500k for $75.

Also retarded, worth at least $115. Chinks will buy CPUs INSTANTLY.

>Not having at least a 4790k

This.

>20-30 extra fps
>can't see past 60 fps anyway

you dont.

I work in a shipping store. We dont do TVs anymore, It NEVER works out.

I'm a programmer and after the dot-com crash of 2000 I got tired of ephemeral shit and started selling on Ebay and on my website.

One problem with eBay is "success". I got to where I was shipping out six items a day and making a very small profit on each but I said, where do I go from here? Because to go to 12 items a day or 24 I would want to hire someone to ship stuff out. I would probably want a small space other than my closet to receive and ship merchandise. I went back to writing code, which I should have been doing all along.

One thing to contemplate when doing it is success. What will you do once the merchandise gets too large for your closet (no, you're not going to be fucking "dropshipping" everything)? What happens when the number of items gets to where you have to hire someone to ship during the week? Consider what the game plan is for success.

What do you guys sell and how do you acquire it?

memes & meme accessories