>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/19cPjkNQ2YEG9RbIOc6qzKgN6hUGNxX63DUsB1N_BGo4/edit?pageId=112987746812305117276&pref=2&pli=1
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56915
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56904
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56903
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu_Mythos_deities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for 212

STOP

I'm more of a 387 guy desu.

For a faith/int build, what's a good early infusion for the notched whip?

DS3 servers are down

Base, Raw, or Fire/Deep

If I kill Anri at the RoS can I get the EK set?

Probably just raw.

If you give Irina Londor's lewd tome, you can buy Dark Blade early. It's the strongest buff until Irithyll Dungeon and will make even a whip deal damage.

A question for DaS1 that I don't find an answer for on google:

do bonfires lose their kindling state? Can they go down over time? It seems so for me, I could have sworn I kindled certain bonfires to 20 estus in ng and now I am in ng+ and some of them are only at 15. Do I just have bad memory?

>corrupting irina

>using estus

you deserve to lose your kindling

No they don't go down

I want to give her the Braille Divine Tome of ShindoL!

Ah, alright.

I just popped a bunch of humanity that I didn't want to let go to waste, so I kindled some random bonfires (for example between Fire Sage and Centipede).

And then my completionist autism awoke.

>mfw saint bident is still irredeemable garbage and hasn't been buffed in the slightest

Serves her right, spends all game chatting about how great her stories are and yet there's no option to cuddle while she spins her yarns.

dark souls 3 server offline?

can't connect, and no I haven't done anything with CE

They don't go down. You probably just rested at a 20 estus one before hand and didn't realize.

lmao who care we got 2 kat

offline for me too

Am I retarded or are the Dark Souls III game servers down?

>Luci making shit up.
I'm so very surprised.

>spear moveset+range
>pike range
>irredeemable garbage
holy shit git the fuck gud
it would be broken if it dealt more damage

yup, it's been about an hour since I last connected. steam discussions are saying the same

DLC WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN?!

They're down.

now that texture mods are a thing, could someone make firekeeperfu's dress expose her legs?
I'd do it but I can't get any of the 24421244121242251512 dds extension reading programs I downloaded to work

Yes

dude swordspear lmao

If you don't pick up the Grave Warden pyromancy tome during the Wolnir boss fight, do you have to wait until ng+ to get it or is there another way?

it spawns outside if you don't pick it up

>finished NG and got SL120

Should I do NG+?

Shit I was gonne go practice at pvp and finish my build.

Astora greatsword a best.

tomorrow!

I figured as much. Thanks

>he doesn't follow official tourney rules set out here docs.google.com/document/d/19cPjkNQ2YEG9RbIOc6qzKgN6hUGNxX63DUsB1N_BGo4/edit?pageId=112987746812305117276&pref=2&pli=1

REALLY?

well since the servers are down anyway, what's the deal with CE and DS3?

is it something like DS2 where they pay very close attention to things like how many bonfires you have unlocked and what bosses you've killed to determine whether you should have a given item or not?

or is it more like DS1 where as long as you don't have something that's physically impossible to obtain (+20 weapons, for example) then they don't care?

kind of tired spending 15-20 hours per build experiment

You can safely cause 100% drops, I haven't tried item dupes or anything like that though.

That sounds gay as fucking shit.

no, the day after that

that sounds coprophiliac as fucking shit
i-i just want dlc

i think i should stop now. i'm not good enough to kill him like that. i tried to do this to show how good hit-and-run method is, but, since i got him down to like 20% in one of my attempts, then, i guess, it is good, it's just that i'm garbage at this

>some actual living humans paid for this

don't give up , skeleton...

>or is it more like DS1 where as long as you don't have something that's physically impossible to obtain (+20 weapons, for example) then they don't care?
ahahaha
they don't care for whatever shit you are doing in ds1, it has no cheat protection at all

He's a fucking bullshit boss. Nameless King is easier I think or just as hard. The fuck is the deal with this goddamn fight anyway?

It's more strict than DaS2.
>or is it more like DS1 where as long as you don't have something that's physically impossible to obtain (+20 weapons, for example) then they don't care?
You can have +20 weapons and drain people's stats and they won't care anyway.

You're supposed to disregard everything about him and just parry.

I don't understand how people find gundyr so hard. Half his moveset is Iudex's, and his new moves aren't even that hard to dodge either.

>is it something like DS2 where they pay very close attention to things like how many bonfires you have unlocked and what bosses you've killed to determine whether you should have a given item or not?
My current DkS2 account is not bunned and I teleported to the arena and gave myself multiple covenant items, it's been like that since SotFS released. I'm fairly certain that DkS 2 only checks for impossible stats and items.

I think that DkS3 works the same as 2, my current PvP account has copied character slots, out of order bonfires, maxed rings without ng, max item stacks without the right ashes, etc and it hasn't been bunned for around a month now.

I didn't have too much of a problem with Gundyr. His attacks DO have a slight delay though and it really punishes early rolling. The other thing is he can easily string in five or six hit combos where he's just constantly attacking for like twenty seconds. It's annoying but he's easy enough once you learn to respect his damage.

it's in the OP what CE cheats have been tested so far, and what will get you softbun.

you can CE freely in ds2 and ds1. I feel that in ds2 it's easier due to the script.

>there are people that can't beat a boss without parrying
Little bit shameful desu

i guess i'll go kill some other stuff and try him later at some point

>The fuck is the deal with this goddamn fight anyway?
what do you mean?

It's more or less the fact that all of his attacks are sped up, have no recovery and chain back and forth continuously until he does one of 3 moves that actually make him stop for a second. If you just stay near him and try dodging everything, he'll run you out of stamina long before he ever stops. The best tactics for dealing with him are simply running away and baiting the moves that actually have recovery, or parrying his ass to death.

The only thing that makes him managable is that his health pool is a fucking joke, so you can literally trade him to death as long as you keep finding spaces to drink. He has less effective HP than a player with 15 flasks and HA weapons can literally just facetank him.

Immolation Tinder worth using?

Cheat or lag?

gimme a good nightmarish name please

Rate my shitty planned builds

>Golden Gary build
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56915

>Waifu maker build
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56904

>Tryhard miracle build with a tryhard name.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/56903

nth for dancer is the funnest boss in DaS3.

>can't parry Gundyr for shit
>accidentally called less of a shitter for it
T-thanks dsg

DS3 SERVERS ARE BACK

>riposte animation without an attack or parry
what do you think?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu_Mythos_deities

Take your pic fampai.

Yrmgarl the Atoner

I roll with my shit user. I don't use shields much, and I don't like changing my equipment up. He's just so many, fucking, rolls. It takes a long time too like that. Never mind me having hand problems, he's just so tiring to fight like that.

He doesn't stop moving is the thing, so it's a fight of chipping at him and patience and that's incredibly annoying and boring. He's not like a lot of others where you can just keep running around him and rolling into a spot to hit him. He flips into kicks and shoulders and shit. He jsut isn't my thing at all. I'm sure he isn't hard with a generic knight or a 40 dex or 40 strength, but that isn't how I play. Though I have not fought him since being level 120. I was probably a little over 100 when I did fight him last.

it's just too long of dodging for me to keep up. It's all the fight is, and there's not a lot of times to get hits in with a big ultra great sword. He's too close for pyromancies to be reliable.

I personally don't think so. Unless you go entirely around it, maybe. Otherwise I would say you got a lot of better options. It isn't bad, but there's just better ideas for the same stuff. It's cool as fuck though looking.

I was farming and just noticed that Onion man was in a pit, and I saw jerky Patches selling his stuff in the same stage. Should I buy it?

>it's just too long of dodging for me to keep up. It's all the fight is, and there's not a lot of times to get hits in with a big ultra great sword. He's too close for pyromancies to be reliable.

Read - stay back til he gives you an opening, get one or two attacks in, run back out. Or abuse your hyper armor and just trade with him and flask back up afterward.

If you buy the armor from Patches, you can return it to Siegward and advance his quest. Patches returns to Firelink Shrine regardless of what you do

The crit animations are bugged as fuck.

13 character limit, mang
you da man

that's one puffy vulva

10/10.
I'm going to go do this kind of shit now. Thanks.+

>khopesh
>no beheading riposte animation

God dammit, From...

sure, but a shield still has its non-active frames and spears aren't the fastest weapons to r1

>stay back til he gives you an opening, get one or two attacks in, run back out.
Oh my god this game. What the fuck where they thinking? Also I don't believe I can trade him to death. He kills most of my builds in only a few hits. I never fucking let a player use 15 estus flasks. I usually kill them or die before that happens.
Running away and baiting is tedious, so if I parry would I at least get to riposte him? I can't imagine his moves being too hard to parry.

I love them. They're great for fucking up peoples rolls in pvp. At least depending on the weapon I guess.

>throwing knife into riposte
Oh god the flashback to DS1's Ricards

Nice.

Had they met, would Ornstein be able to kill Nameless King?

>playing DS2 SotFS for the first time
>having a pretty fun time all things considered
>get to Iron Keep and still having fun

I mean, some of the enemy placement is a bit obnoxious, and the whole poison shit at Harvest Valley and Earthen Peak was a bit over the top, but it's still nothing that some bow-and-arrowing can't take care of. Why do people not like this game again?

Shaklatal is pretty close

No.

The invasions in SotFS are dumb.

>fun
>fun again

nice buzzwords, cuck

the game is garbage and anyone with taste hates it

JESUS F U C K I N G CHRIST

Because they think it's DS2.
Scholar was honestly my favorite of them all. I LOVED the enemy placement.

They are in DS3 too.

>cuck
Nice buzzwords, fuckboy

cheat
i've had a guy like him before at pontiff who would just walk up to people with a straight sword face to face and get an instant riposte

Woah mamma, what a load of bullshit that was. I thought Demon Ruins and Lost Izaleth were considered decent areas? After working through that dogshit I hardly even feel like playing the game anymore. All four bosses were absolute shit, and got progressively worse as it went on. I expected Bed of Chaos to suck, but what the fuck was with Asylum Demon reskin and the centipede about?

lost izalith is generally considered one of the worst/unfinished areas in the game though?

demon ruins is pretty bad too, but at least it's mostly finished and the centipede boss is a "real" boss fight

>not liking Nito
Fuck you faggot.

>ruins/izalith
>nito
The fuck you smoking?

Demon Ruins technically has the giant dude whose arm turns into the centipede later, so that's 2. Then the demon and BoC is another 2, totaling 4.

>They are in DS3 too.
The invaders in DS2 have a ludicrious amount of poise. DS3 doesn't suffer from that.

Am I the only one who liked Izalith?

> whose arm turns into the centipede later

hook me up with some o' dat dank shit yo

>I thought Demon Ruins and Lost Izaleth were considered decent areas
nani the fuck?

>there are plebs who don't like BoC
bloody hell, is this what we've come to?

Oh, that's what you meant. Sorry.

>not liking poise

I loved it, except Bed of Chaos. Fuck that. Everything else is neat. I kinda disliked it my first time though because of the lava and me being dumb.

>not liking poise
I do like poise. But a dude in robes shouldn't be able to take greatsword hits while I'm here in my drakeblood being staggered by straight swords.