/ppg/ - Pokémon Go General

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

Old thread:

Delete this you tard.

DELETE THIS

>reddit pic

kill all cheaters

Does the game tell you when you've been softbanned? I haven't spoofed, but I didn't open it from time to time while driving back from vacation in another state yesterday. I can't get in the game this morning, it keeps telling me it can't get my player info from the server.

You're not banned, the servers are just fucked right now

buttblasted spergs

This is the truth. Everyone's having a good time.

fffffffffffffff

>Finally, the weekend. Maybe I can start to get somewhere.
>See this.

Alright, I guess you win this one Niantic.

Fuck this three paw shit

Had two evees 160 and a 398 guess which one I just transferred

160 dipshit

Alright guys I just need a phone to play pokemon GO.

I have $250 neetbux to spend here.

I use tmobile cause cheap and high data cap

What do I get?

How do I buy Poke Coins and refund that shit with Google Pay?
Am I likely to get banned/blocked from Google if I do?

I have a similar question but with the Freedom app.

I have it installed but Pokemon Go doesn't give me the option to use it.

>tfw have a 541 cubone
>tfw have 43 cubone candies
>tfw can't find any more cubone anywhere around me for the last two days

suffering

>Spend 4 hours out today, no pokestops work constant disconnects, only catch like 4 things near a lure due to servers.
>Go home and spoof while watching twich, everything works 100%
Fuck it, guess I'm spoofing for now on.

Guys,
I know it's a cool game but stay out of the bike paths.
/n/ here, I ride at over 20mph which is enough to cause serious injury and I had to stop 3 times today because there was some clueless person standing in the middle of the path looking down at their phone. Oblivious, if they get startled, you never know if they'll jump in front of you or what plus you don't want to scare anybody.
Please, the etiquette of the bike paths is for stopped "traffic" to move off to the side of the trail and for slower traffic to stay on the right side (American).
The bike paths through most of the towns around here are part of the Rails to Trails conservancy and people ride on them for exercise and to track their progress. Stopping and starting really hurts the cadence and is unbelievably annoying as are people that do not know to stay on the correct side of the trail if walking.
I'm a big guy and if I crash into you at 20mph, you very seriously could die, not joking.

Please be safe and follow proper etiquette for whatever location you are in.

You know pretty fast if you get softbanned cus you can log in but every poke runs away on the first bounce and you can't get anything from pokestops. There is no formal message

>tfw have nearly every pokemon besides dragonite
>50~ candies to dragonite

not sure what im gonna do then senpai

Try actually using your bell, horn, or calling out on your left. You bikefags think everyone should just magically know you're coming by the scent of your fragrant ass wafting ahead of you.

I have a shitty samsung s3 with like 800 mb ram and android 4.3. I managed to run the game through some modded apk but it lagged and crashed all the time. Any chance it will run better if i update to 4.4.something with cyanogenmod? Please respond

>Please, the etiquette of the bike paths is for stopped "traffic" to move off to the side of the trail and for slower traffic to stay on the right side (American).
Weird considering that it's the opposite for regular roads.

By the time I've closed enough distance to be able to call out "on your left" without absolutely screaming it (which I seldom have the breath to do because exercising) I'm already like 1 second away. That 1 second is enough for someone to look up and then jump.
I have to be careful of you, which I am happy to do.
All I'm asking for is to follow accepted etiquette and if standing, stand off the side of the trail instead of in the middle of it.
This probably won't reach any of the people who actually don't already know this but it's the only place I know to voice it.
I did write a rather strongly worded letter to the Pokemon Go Map people asking them to remove nodes from the bike trails but I doubt anything will come of it.
There are plenty of landmarks, hiking trails, parks, historic sights etc that do not involve putting a node in the middle of a bike trail which to me is no different than putting it in the middle of a highway.
So, I'm humbly begging you, be safe and please follow etiquette.

>Weird considering that it's the opposite for regular roads.
How do you figure that? It's literally exactly the same.

You're supposed to walk into oncoming traffic, that way you can see them coming. So the left side in America and such.

>4g LTE Moto G.

There are many different models of the Moto G all GSM phones. I have the first generation one, its a bit slow but Go is totally playable and it is a great stock android experience, no blot ware.

Tell me how to spoof senpai

>He's too retarded to figure out to fucking cheat
>He refuses to try to learn it on his own
>He doesn't even read the fucking pastebin

There a way to play this without having to wave my phone around like a jackass? I'd like to keep it in my pocket while I walk and only take it out if something is actually going on.

The probably impossible to acquire, yet to be released companion pendent thing will vibrate when there is something near by letting you press the button on it and deal with what ever it is the next time you pull you phone out.

Also turning off AR goes a long way in making you not look like a creep or a goof.

Can anybody post the weight chart?
:^]

I guess the walker is having an affair, or the spoofer accidentally is fucking the wrong person's wife.

>Have the wife drive home the scenic route so I can catch pokes for the both of us
It gets her so wet.

I had time to walk today, it froze after I took a gym and seemed to freeze over evert action. I also couldn't log in as of before I went to sleep after work this morning and wouldn't work until I uninstalled (which I had to do like 4x). It wasn't even a server thing the game was just being a bigger asshole than usual.

my face when they codeed abra to 99% chance to run after failed pokeball

"Max cp" wild encounters will be at player level 30, anything higher I assume will need stardust.

Also master ball confirmed.

>PokemonClass: POKEMON_CLASS_MYTHIC for Mew
PokemonClass: POKEMON_CLASS_LEGENDARY for Mew2

>95F and insane humidity today
>closest pokestop is 10 minute walk through forest so fuck that at night
Luckily I can skateboard into town in like 10-15 minutes, so gonna go do that soon and hit up some pokestops.
Hopefully it'll be slightly bearable now.

i just gave nox a try, so much better than bluestacks

Do we know yet if there's a level cap?

Fuck off faggot. This is a non spoofer general. Check the OP.

Alright thanks

>work at airport
>lures are being constantly used and my work area is right below a pokestop
>tfw will never play this game as intended

put it on battery saving mode and stick it in your pocket, it'll still vibrate when you encounter something.
Just make sure you set a long timeout for your screen (mine is 10 minutes) otherwise you'll get kicked out of the app when your phone locks.

how am i supposed to know

spoofing pastebin has been removed

fuck off back to your general

>Live in Central Valley, California
>Go down this weekend to Los Angeles with family
>Think to myself I'm gonna snag all the rare shit down here.
>3 paw GPS bug hits
>Miss out on silhouettes of Clefable, Gastly, Machoke, Nidorina, Voltorb/Electrode, Tangela, and at least 4 Aerodactyl

Tuck me in, let me die.

That's a good idea, thanks.

Do you ever get anything good from incense?
I popped one 10 minutes ago and all I've gotten is a Pidgey and a Ratatta.

has anyone posted this shit yet

twitch tv /ice_poseidon

update: incense is over. I got 2 more pidgeys, 2 more ratattas, and a psyduck.

Is it worth having a pokemon trainer account over a google plus one?

To add on to this guy. Moto G 4G LTE is a great phone, especially the first gen one. HOWEVER.

DO
NOT
FUCKING
LET
THE
BATTERY
GO
FLAT

Or you are royally fucked. It can somehow damage the motherboard for some fucking reason. Even if you revive the battery, the phone will never be the same until it just completely dies and becomes a permanent paperweight. A new battery won't save it.

I'd have 2 of these and a 2nd gen one all in 2 years. All the same problems.

After that I went with the Zenfone 2.

Asus Zenfone 2 is another fucking solid phone for the 200 dollar price range. I did a lot of price comparisons with 200-600 dollar range phones and went with it. I've had it for about a year now, 0 problems at all. Great battery life. It can run go for about 5 hours on screen time. You can find it for about $190.

Shit I run it in to the ground all the time, I have seen a slight performance hit but I though that was just the normal accumulation of garbage data and processes and that I am in need of a reformatting. I am really hoping I have not damaged it.

do you live in north florida by any chance?

im playing on an xcover 2 with the vanir custom rom

it runs a bit laggy but its manageable and i only had a few crashes

a job, you fucking leech

>Asus Zenfone 2 is another fucking solid phone for the 200 dollar price range

How's the performance?

I caught him while driving about 20 minutes ago. Base stats.

terrible senpai

>Incense while walking is vastly superior to anything else
>Not P2W

kek

B-but I'm a boy!

Bane?

well spoofers also can never tell where the fuck they are

>Yes, I have 60 evolutions ready, it's late at night so the servers are stable, and have been stable for the last few hours
>Pop egg
>Servers go down

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>superior to spoofing

kek

Dead thread

where is everyone getting the dratini dosage? dratini lake seems dead atm.