/pgg/ - Pokemon Go General

Servers are kill edition
Previous: >About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on taking the spoofpill
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

First for servers are never getting up.

are the servers down?

Why are serwer

>3 threads
New thread when?

>how to kill your global phenomenon - the game

There's already another thread with 250 posts. Learn how to use the catalog

Guys, I think I've uncovered a conspiracy that points towards the servers being down. Should I call the police or just drink some bleach and end it all?

Please upvote for visibility.

I can't log in, what the fuck? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!

Left is nox, Right is my phone. Should I be concerned? I mean, I guess I should be NOW since I just tried to log into the same account from two separate locations.
But I have a backup, so whatever.

You should be fine, I used to get the right message all day and just recently it changed to the other one.

Shit i wanted to get lg g3 for poke go but i read it has some annoying battery issue where it kills battery really fast, and you have to buy a new one every couple of months
any lg g3 owners here?

>and you have to buy a new one every couple of months
what are you on?

Yes, that's fucking retarded. Also, at least you could buy a new battery if you fucked yours up with the G3.

>go out
>didn't check app before leaving
>can't log in
>get back

Non spoofers, what phones are you using? Anything under $250? I've been using a dumbphone for a decade so this is the perfect excuse to finally upgrade.

Nexus 5 masterrace

Get something by Xiaomi, they're pretty cheap and powerful.

tfw spoofing on the phone but still walking.

Fuck PC bluestacks spoofer faggots

HTC Desire 620G

Thanks PoodleCorp, once again you prove you are the biggest bunch of attention whoring wet blankets in all the land!

I'm currently using a Galaxy s3, but It'm buying a new phone next week since I've had the damn thing for about 3 1/2 years.

I'm in boys, I'm in!
No meming!

Same!!

Attention GPS spoof bros!

What gym are we going to raid today?

I'm now getting stuck at a different part of the loading screen.

It's something.

Environment isn't loading but it's better than nothing.

which one of you faggots is attacking the servers?

>can get through PC
>can't get through phone
Anyone with a poketrainer account having the same issue?

I have been trying to log into my poketrainer account all day now, no luck anywhere. It just says either wrong password, or that it fails.

im lvl 19 and a weedle from cp 50 escaped after fucking 5 of me balls.

am I softbanned? how do I see

>can't login
>gf can
>she catches a manky in the living room
M A D

i'm using a $50 smarttalk phone

But they aren't cheap, i can't afford to trash $40 every month on a new battery, specially when my current phone is going strong with the original battery for over 2 years now with no problems whatsoever and the only reason i want to replace is is because i want higher gaming performance
But i checked like all flagships and they all have at least one massive issue

Are the pokestop rewards completely random or is there a set order like in clash royale how there's an order of chests you earn because i wonder if im missing out on guaranteed eggs by having 9/9 slota all the time and not being able to hatch all of these fast enough

Why the fuck even release to the shitty small countries that made Europe garbage? First they ruin the Euro, now they ruin pokego

IT'S WORKING ON THE WEST COAST

shut your dirty whore mouth

but you are right, it is working(at least, monterey bay area, california)

I feel like I'm never, ever going to be short on eggs unless I spent eight bucks on incubators.

No weedles and kakuna are just fucking cunts idk what the deal is but they always break out of of my shit no matter how low they are

40$ is a lot cheaper than 300$ for a new phone.

>Level 19

There's your problem, friend. After you start hitting the soft level cap, even very low level Pokemon will frequently escape from balls and run from you. Theoretically it's to keep the game on a difficulty curve. Realistically it's going to mean a lot of people burn out on PoGo because they can't keep up the same catching/evolving pace they're familiar with.

Blah blah shekels etc.

Youd think theyd at least have the foresight to give the weekend to the players currently ingame to let them get established and want to continue playing.

If Canada doesn't get an official release with updates soon I'm going to find Niantic HQ and travel there and bludgeon everyone to death with a curling puck strapped to a hockey stick flail-style

Level 19 isn't the soft level cap, that's around 22-25 where things get really steep

Has anyone actually reached 50 yet?

nvidia shield. it's fucking incredible; never lags, rarely crashes.

Start hitting. 19-20 is where it jumps and continues to jump worse.

>servers are ded again
No PoGo until tomorrow, I guess

Your life of dank meme abuse has prepared you for this day, user. It's time. It's YOUR turn to remove kebab.

Save the PoGo.

Save us all.

How do I spoof? And would I be likely to be caught spoofing if I only spoof within my city?

How can inferior batteries even compete?

and I thought I was hardcore for having 26,8k mAH power bank

10k egg and I get this chucklefuck, egg chart confirmed bs

>servers back down

Outstanding

I think the highest level guy is 29-30 right now. I'm 24 myself

Just seen a damn squirtle the... HAR HAR ERROR...
I made as fuck.

Are we migrating to this one now?

I can't get past the "Niantic" loading screen on Nox. What do I do?

>walk 15 minutes to my local hotspot
>servers die when I'm a minute away

/pgg/ is the worst at making new threads

at any given time there are 3 threads in the catalog

no, there's already a level 40ish guy (who had a 8k cp snorlax)

Im still so confused on max CP. I caught a 482 snorlax at level 8 whose bar is about 60% full and a friend caught a 1397 snorlax at like around level 15 idk his exact level whose bar is about 80% full. So if i wait until I'm the same level as my friend to start powering up the snorlax can I reach the same amount of CP as him because my snorlax has pretty low CP for how high the bar is already filled but he has earthquake and i really want to make him strong it just looks like i dont have much more room for upgrading since he was already about 60% full when I caught him

I keep getting

Unable to Authenticate. Please try again."

>26,8k mAH
Nigga please, I have a 50k powerbank and that's not even hardcore

bullshit, poke go is unplayable on my $200 xperia L, let alone on your piece of shit

>lost a 605 eevee because of the freeze ball glitch
fuck this game

>Are you all set?
>Yes

and then it doesnt go anywhere, my character just idles and music plays. is this server related?

I walk miles everyday for work so thinking of starting this pokemon game on Monday. Can I just leave it running in my pocket and get notifications when pokemon are around?

you can get him to full cp already if you want, it will resize itself as your level increases. I wouldn't recommend it since 482 would require way too many candies and stardust
how much does it weight?

program has to be open and active for it to work.

how do you spoof on your phone? the fake gps app isnt working

How do I switch to fakeGPS when I'm actually on pokemon go in bluestacks? I have no clue how to toggle to the map to move it while still in-game ?

spoofing on your phone is just asking for a ban, use an android emulator

I only have a 20k one, feelsbadman

>Go out
>Servers are down
>Give up and go home
>Servers go back up just as I get there
>Fuck it, I'll go back out
>Servers go back down before I can do anything

Fuck this I'm spoofing from here on out unless I was going out anyway

Wtf I look up these 50000 mah power banks and they are like $15 I bought a 13500mah Anker last year and it was like $30 those rotten jews

You think they would be investing in better servers.
Shit guys maybe stabilize shit instead of jamming in more countries/players.

How about you play the game normally you cheating fuck

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE FARFETCH'DS???

are they even out yet or are they basically just like ditto and the legendaries?

Oh. Well that's me out so.

Why don't they let you run it in the background?

Reminder that the only way to stick in to niantec for their shit servers is to buy a bunch of coins and then do a refund through google play

How many evolution do I need to max out a lucky egg?
Currently have 14.

this is pretty much what i've come to

nothing near me, no point in playing unless i was already going out

spoofing just levels the playing field between people who live in cities and the proles in rural/suburb areas

It's like a brick, so around half a kilo

who /unable to authenticate please try again later'/ here

zte z793c, works just fine

like 40-50
I did 20 for some reason and had like 20 minutes left

Please let me catch pokemon! do I still have a chance to get it if it freezes on the ball toss? I really want this dratini

Shit, alright. Back to weedle farming

I think it's actually 1 or 3/4 Kg, since a 25k mAH one is already half a kilo

STOP FREEZING WHEN I CATCH SOMETHING!
REEEEEEEE

starting to feel the same. every mon requires several balls to catch now and there's only a single stop near me, otherwise i have to bike 4km one way for more. i'm constantly running out of balls and i'm not gonna pay for them when people in the cities are literally trashing theirs because they have too many

Guys help I spoofed to south korea and I don't know where anything is. What do?

this is hilarious. the first weekend the craze has really exploded skiing the normie Facebook crowd. there are all kinds of pogo pub crawls meetups and even a rave planned tonight here.

>i'm not gonna pay for them
You know you can get a one time refund no questions asked right? I bought $20 worth of coins and then requested a refund 10 minutes later.

Anyone else from countries the game hasn't been released yet here?
Do you also have problems using the Incense? What about finding Spots?

catch a duck

heeell yeah my man

>:v

Just started spoofing.

I can't believe I ever tried walking lmao