/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-v5joqrYfc
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49011/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25321/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for clones/anna/synn

>terrible at disguises due to her very conspicuous black eyeliners
>this is her only "downside"

waifus and lore, living in harmony.

please stop talking about this shitty mary sue as if she's a canon character in the lore, thank you.

That's again possible but very unlikely to happen frequently. It takes time to send shit back into the plane and at this point she is not just a vampire, she is more like a vestige where her body is at least partially made out of Azure Plasm.

That being said soulgem can fuck her and there is little Molag Bal can do.

Thu'um demosntrably can rip souls out and in lore even rip them appart, whatever that entails, so a Dragonborn could permanently kill her too.

hi followerfrog

>oblivion reloaded
>ENB boost
>OSR
Still can't maintain smoothe 60fps - I can maintain 50-60 on a pretty good pc

What do I tweak lads?

No. She is vulnerable to fire, silver, and everything else that other vampires are weak against, with the exception of direct contact with sunlight.

This doesn't mean that spells that utilize the power of the sun like the one Isran and other Dawnguard members use are useless against her, of course.

>so a Dragonborn could permanently kill her too.
Joke on you, she's dragonborn too.
:^)

What was removed?

I agree with this. It's her character, let her do what she wants with it. You guys sound like a bunch of angry roleplayers that think she's god-moding against you.

I was going to post that here but i glad you saved me the trouble by screenshotting it and posting it twice.

Now i need to decide squads.

Please remember not to look directly into your wards.

It's very interesting that a character with such tremendous power is not at all lore-breaking in the Elder Scrolls universe, and other canon characters that are more powerful than her exist.

That sky is wonderful, but that moon needs work.

post Dunmer

DOES ANYONE HAVE that one video guardly posted on his website where someone dubbed over the kiss scene from jojo's bizarre adventure

and dio is like THAT BLOODY STUPID JOJO

i desperately need it and the only place I remember seeing it is linked from the /tesg/ website

>Joke on you, she's dragonborn too.
In that case Jokes on her, she will get fucked over by Molag Bal just like Miraak got fucked over by Herma Mora and Durnehviir got fucked by Ideal Masters.

You have a Dragon Soul, a true symbol of freedom from typical Mundus rules, the least thing you want to do is have your soul be tied to Oblivion for too long because soon enough The Veil will think that you are actually a full on Daedra at which point you can say goodbye to Mundus until someone does a huge ritual or some prophecy comes or maybe you will get summoned by some powerful conjurer for 10 minutes.
Ditch Molag Bal, there is literally nothing anyone can get from a Daedric Prince they can get otherwise.

Cure your vampirism, find Fyr and study magic with him to make yourself immortal through arcane arts, train Thu'um and that's it, you are set to go.

stop

The only thing that would be really unusual about her would be if she respanws instantly after her death, it takes time.
Other than that, nope, just another typical high tier Daedra cursed kid that thinks it's powerful when it's being soulfucked by God of Rape.

There are Necromancers that achieved actual Godhood and mages that have created a realm which is essentially wallstreet of souls for Oblivion out there, not to mention very obvious incarnates of deities like Wulfharth who could hurl regions with Thu'um.

I think he deleted it

...Please stop. It's embarrassing.

I FUCKING FOUND IT

NO HERE IT IS

youtube.com/watch?v=O-v5joqrYfc

Repostan

Guys, what the fuck is this bush or whatever? It's fucking ugly and bugged and I can't remember its name to look for an HD mod for it. It's driving me nuts.

any vampire transformation mods, which is compatible with royal bloodline

Have you tried thicket?

Is that his coming face? Are we posting waifu orgasm faces?

Her face is looking a lot more smooth now. Keep up the good work.

>JJBA scene with Hokuto no Ken BGM
I'm okay with this.

>thicket

YES THAT'S IT ARGHHH thanks.

Now I just gotta fix this fucking buggy snow.

I don't think you're going to fix that spot

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49011/?

Already got it but doesn't look near as good as that. On MO I have it on the lowest possible overwriting other landscape mods. Still got some mismatching. Dunno if better dynamic snow has something to do with it.

It's just shitty landscape mesh placement by Bethesda.

wait, are they supposed to be the same character? can vampires grow to adulthood, or is it just something unique to her?

no one?

sorry to bother you guys then

Autism

That's what I mostly think t b h. They could've at least made better meshes for snow patches instead of throwing them around (like making them with scattered snow edges or something for better blending).

I doubt Better Dynamic Snow is the issue, since the mod author recommends it to get the full effect of the mod. If you're seeing mismatched snow near the snow mounds, thats normal. Thats just, Bethesda quality.

I wish I could help you, but I have no interest in vampire mods and no next to nothing about them.

it's fine, most people in tesg don't play as vamps. I was hoping i could get lucky

We only have four people who plays as a vampire. Niko, Haar, Mistel, and Alhalish.

By Vampire transformation do you mean Vampire Lord?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25321/?

That one lets you keep your Pre-transformation appearance while being compatible with royal bloodline, even tho one of Royal Bloodline's perk somehow makes the hands and feet invisible.

>dunmer
>eyes aren't red

the sunken cheeks are just a tri file edit, so any mod that replaces the tri file that controls the sunken cheeks should be transferable between mods without causing incompatibilities.

yeah

oh well, it's my first time playing as a vampire since release

something i wasn't really looking for but i'll take it

I didn't think anybody actually wanted to play in vampire lord form.

>dunmer
>implying she's grey skinned
>implying she's not a bosmer
Even the face paint is used by bosmers, not the dunmers.

When I played Vampire it was fun for awhile then it got boring. I think thats mostly because I barely used Vampire Lord form and it's pretty lackluster even with mods that make it stronger. (To be honest it's because the ugly toupee I can't stand looking at, and there are literally no mods that completely makes the VL look different, just re-texture mods)

not him, but what's wrong with it?

i'm pretty sure there is a Vampire lord form which uses Dante's devil trigger for males

Hair mod
Where?

>what's wrong with it?
It gets extaordinarily boring after you go on your first killing spree. At least for me anyway. Even with mods that improved it. I still didn't change the way it plays.

kijiko

Doesn't matter anymore. I already made a mod that allows me to be a Lurker

which I've been using for all this time and find WAAY more fun.

Good luck /tesg/. Never mix non-dairy creamer with bacon grease and fire.

>kijiko
Thanks. I got a new waifu in the works, and a new hair mod feels good. Im going to sleep now. Goodnight user.

well is there a mod that at least remove the visual effects of "blood boils in sunlight"

I think Better Vampires has an option to turn that off

ded

again

ded as heck

When is it not ded

POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

Wonder how easy it would be to replace the gravestone text with "RIP /tesg/"

not the newest but newest Veeky Forums safe screenshot

Why do vampires burn in sunlight but draugr and skeletons don't? Does Magnus hate vampires more than other undead?

If you insist user

draugr and skeletons aren't vampires

Open textures.bsa, find the texture, edit or replace it

>newest
k

perma r0x

Hey mate, what's up

I was bored with it at first, but it's pretty fun now. I have it set up so that only feeding on live targets increases satiation. Feeding on recently deceased targets restores some health, same for blood potions, but neither of them do a thing for satiation. Also have Better Vampires set up to allow blood extraction from recently deceased bodies, which is important because I have all types of health potions and conventional restoration magic disabled for vampires. Blood, Absorb, and enchantments are basically the only way for me to heal myself.

That, paired with some of the stacked shit Better Vampires gives you at higher levels makes the condition feel like it has significant benefits and drawbacks. I also have NPCs set to hate me at level 4 satiation (Starving), and since I can only get that down by feeding on live targets, it forces me to either head out into the world (essentially estranged from society, as it should be) or to make the moral choice to feed on someone who maybe doesn't deserve it, which makes for interesting roleplay choices for my character.

Of course, I still don't use Vampire Lord at all because it's ugly and all the replacers are still shit. Don't think I'd like it, anyway, even with good skills. Vampire Lord and werewolf never really appealed to me. Not my playstyle.

HOW

DO

I

MAKE

SKYRIM

FUN

AGAIN

i start a new game, have to fiddle through 15 mods in the MCM, finish character creation, do one dungeon and already feel like quitting again, despite having a huge urge to actually play

WHAT THE FUCK

why does it need to be skyrim? there are tons of games to play, bethesda recently made one called fallout 4, did you try that?

Play something else, why force blood from a stone?

Oh, and of course I have natural health recovery completely disabled as well, which is why all that stuff about healing is more significant. Though, I think I actually get a small regen boost when in darkness or interiors, which means my health might naturally recover extremely slowly.

Why do you guys hate the Real Girls skin mod so much.

proof

It's mostly because Molag Bal is a dick.

Don't bother, once the magic's gone it won't come back.

Because the shading is terrible, it's way too dark, and Cloneskin is better in every way.

>skytweak carryweight keeps resetting
how do i make it stop

Because it's not made from real girls' skin.

>screenshot of a fucking sword

It's proof enough

not saying is not nice

Also the blemishing is way too intense.

It's colored magenta, which is bad when in game color sliders are a thing.

It's either grossly oversharpened or blurry as shit. The upper lip suggests extreme levels of moustache waxing, the porous detail is super high contrast so it looks awful in all but the bloomiest ENBs.

The body has the same sharpening and color issues, leaving odd dark lines around the lower abdomen, it's an absolute wrinkly disaster under the breasts, the nipples are these wrinkly brown things because remember, the skin is magenta, so you can't exactly make pink nipples.

Oh yeah, and its riddled with seams. There are countless cleaner, better colored options.

The feeding aspect of a Vampire is fun, I will agree with you on that. But After playing through the game a couple of times, trying different ways of playing vampires I just got really bored of it. It always seems like the nights don't last as long and I spend most of my time looking for blood meals and trying to avoid Dragons at day because of all the weakness I have.

I have made characters before that not only have all of the powers of vampire (minus drain) but with little drawbacks as well. Vampires are fun though if you are roleplaying a non-Dragonborn character. Vampire Lord to me is so underwhelming and yeah the replacer are all shit, Dark Maneuvers was the last mod I had for Vampire lord that I actually had fun with.

>those wrinkles around the eyes
Who the hell thought that it was a good idea to put those there?

someone making a "realistic" skin texture

you ought to be able to set a save key in the MCM menu and save the settings so that they don't get overwritten

>This is a statistically average Dwemer

that's not a Dunmer, that's a Drow

>having wrinkles is unrealistic
neck yoself my man

that's the ruse in the post replied to

I'm saying exactly the opposite you mongoloid

>realistic = looking 40+ years old
Some people, I tell ya

She's been given red eyes so I think it's okay now.

what's in Skyrim remaster

do u guys know?