/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Oni Slayer Edition

Previous Thread >Drop map
i.imgur.com/NOcHYy4.png

>[Onigashima] until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav
- Fuyuki must be cleared to participate
- Jap servants increase damage
- 4* Rider Kintoki as reward - initial is quest reward, rest can be bought for 600 of each drop in shop
- 5* homo sumo CE: +10% ATK | start with 30% NP charge | +100% ATK (self, event only); can be bought from the event shop for 300 coral, fabric, & emblems or via drops
- 5* oni CE: +20% critical damage | gives 3 stars/turn | ATK +50% (party, event only); can be acquired via drops & the reward ladder
>Condensed event guide:
- farm AP quests drops while playing the highest BP quest you can manage until you can buy Golden Sumo CE for 300 of each drop
- farm DP & drops to get copies of & mats for ascending Kintoki

>[Minamoto gacha until 25.7 (14:59)]
- 5* limited Berserker Minamoto
- 4* Berserker Ibaraki
- 3* Assassin Kotaro
- 5* Mashu CE: increase Quick card performance by 15% | increase NP damage by 15% | Drops +1
- 4* Tamamo CE: increase Arts card performance by 8% | increase NP gain by 15% | Fabric drops +1
- 3* Kojiro CE: increase Quick card performance by 3% | increase critical damage by 8% | Coral drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
Robin NP bug confirmed by DW view.fate-go.jp/2016/qfue6n/

>[The 6th Singularity: Camelot]
More info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160706c

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

TITS

Reminder that the friendlist spreadsheet was reset

xth for cute boys

I love my waifu

LIZ THREAD

Who /snek/ here?

I love you Gilgamesh!

So I've been gone for two weeks in a wifiless shithole, did I miss anything important? Can I still catch up on the event?

agreed

Can Liz love other girls?

Actually, his Extra profile adresses this.

>Possibly due to that selfless devotion of his, when people came to him, seeking something, he would generally grant it to them, as long as they were being truthful.
>And this was without considering possessions or assets but with him considering the state of their heart first.
>However, during the Holy Grail War, his master's victory is his priority, so a request for him to "yield his victory" will go unanswered, and he would admonish his opponent, as such a proposal would have no benefit for them. "What a ridiculous misunderstanding. First of all, victory is something one must attain for oneself. Is a victory that I give truly a victory for you?"
>This is not out of ill intentions, but rather because the question of "Doesn't having victory yielded to you cause you to lose at life?" is matter of real worry for him.

Umu!

It's because we have Gawain dragging it down, but Nero is nice enough to let him in, so it's okay. We're being nice to him since Casko and Liz wouldn't let him on their team. He drags the team down, no one likes him.

Current Farming:

-Summit: Everything.
-Lv.90 Cave: Everything, but apparently slightly less. Probably skip on favor of Summit.
-Lv 90 Springs: Boxes
-Lv 90 Pagoda: Cloth
-Lv 90 Pre-Blue Gate Road: Coral

Not sure if it's more efficient to farm Summit or individual nodes if you have no CEs/only supports.

>Draw a girl
>Give it a female VA
>Call it a boy

>fight Watanabe
>get amputee'd

>fight Raiko
>get beheaded

Why she is so unlucky /fgog/?

Ok so how do I get my ticket? Are we supposed to beat the oni again before receiving it?
Because we now have 3 days to kill it, and considering most people already got 200mil BP and have no reason to keep fighting, I'm not sure that'll be enough

Get free kintoki servant for event

what if you're a loser at life then? Would he just kill me and put me out of my misery?

So basically, as long as you didn't ask him to literally just lie down and die so they could win, and you were truthful in saying what you wanted, he'd give it to you.

Meaning that if you asked him to fuck you, he'd do it.

probably

emulators and rooted phones are dead. Use modded APK in pastebin.

Yeah you can still catch up. 2nd half of event went active.

I want to fuck da vinci chan

Well she wants the Hakunon and baths in virgin maiden blood, so I guess

She certainly did once she had reached adulthood.

No, he'd just try help you not be a loser. A lot is made out of the fact that Karna adores humanity, and that he admires the people who still strive to do great things even though they're flawed.

キャッツ

Sure why not.

Was she just a flavor of the season?

To be fair, boys having female VAs is pretty common throughout the world.

She was in my Quick team against Raikou before I switched to a Buster team. She's pretty good if you're going for a full attrition strategy.

Happened to Aang in a lot of countries, as I understand it.

Wait for Marie Alter

Half the boys in this game have a female VA though

He doesnt look like a girl, but I admit that he is very androgynous, but still not your usual anime trap.

>he'd just try help you not be a loser.
What if I'm hopeless? What if I've given up on living life like everyone else does and just want to be NEET but still have comforts? I hate money, and fame, and other people, and doing things if it's not just for me.

That literally happened with Jinako and we saw how that turned up. He would just save you because that's what he does.

Or he will give you an uncouncious hurting remark to help you to be better at life.

Cake was a passing fancy, Jannu is forever.

I still use her if I need a backrow survivor.

Jannu doesn't get to be meido

So you are Jinako?

I don't think Jinako is the same kind of loser as me user.

I'll finish leveling her eventually, there's just a lot of competition for the EXP.

I want to fuck Jinako

Except not an edgelord I guess? I don't know her, but I don't think she does the dead inside thing.

Maybe, but I'll keep shipping FURANSU

>trapfags

Have you played CCC? You're close to being Jinako, and he loved Jinako so much that he specifically fudged his stat sheet just to show how lucky he felt he was to have her.

It doesn't matter if you think you're hopeless, because in Karna's eyes you still have potential, even if you don't see it. He'll stay with you no matter what, and he'll help you with whatever you say, all the while trying his best to help you like he did for Jinako in CCC.

Well, the definition you gave it's kind what she does and her character arc in CCC is mainly about that. She also went to the point that once the war started she was so afraid she holed up in the slim hope that everything would end with she unnoticed.

I've been using her in the backrow with cu in this event in case shit hits the fan and the boss gets multiple lucky crits.

>Rama
>trap
fuck off

Maybe not an edgelord but with a lot of self hating issues.

>that typesetting

>playing CCC
There's no translation out yet is there?

>Can you even react?
For some reason I initially read that "Can you even get erect?"

?

Slight update:

Current Farming:
-Summit: Everything.
-Lv.90 Cave: Everything, but apparently slightly less. Probably skip on favor of Summit.
-Lv 90 Springs: Boxes
-Lv 90 Pagoda: Cloth
-Lv 90 Pre-Blue Gate Road: Coral
Not sure if it's more efficient to farm Summit or individual nodes if you have no CEs/only supports.

-Lv60 BP2 Green Oni: dropped 18 Coral with one Limit-Broken Phesant CE. Also red Caster stones and Rider pieces.

Anyone done the other BPs to check drops? I've finished the ladder already, so I wanna know what the others drop to see which one is better. Especially interested in the BP1 drops.

I wish just once it could be a Carmilla thread, but it never is. It's always a Liz thread.

When will it be Carmilla's time to shine?

You lewd shit

How do limit broken CE affect the item drop?

>EMIYA in Team Nero
>Jeanne and Gil in Team Jannu
>Team Tamano still wins
Explain this. Is EMIYA finally unpopular?

Nobu a CUTE.

There's one for the Gilgamesh/F!Hakuno. The dialogue that shows off Karna's devotion towards Jinako remains the same in every playthrough, so it's enough to understand his character in regards to people like her.

Damn shame the Tamamo route has no translation, I'd love to see the two of them interact.

I have always had Marie in the backrow if somehow I fuck everything up, Bond CE soon.

Limit-broken increases drops by 2 instead of 1.

Post cute Servants.

(You)

In Extra he was always less popular than Nero and Tamamo for some reason.

Oshiete, Carmilla-sensei!

How much DP do you need to get all 4 Lighters?
I can only do the BP1 because team is shitty level 40-50.

>Is EMIYA finally unpopular?
I wish.

Once she gets her third skill.

Thinking of my husband.

>Team Jannu
Team Altera you mean?
Also Tamamo / Karnafags probably
>is EMIYA finally unpopular
People are probably just tired of him

Because he doesn't have tits.

Carmilla is great.

100m

you should be able to do 2bp (1 million) with a good support easily

>the doctor isn't flat
I hate this.

CARMILLA THREAD

3bp

REGENDARY

What's a good support to deal with the current Green Oni? I have Mary&Anne at 50 but their NP is quick.

How tall is she anyways?

Tall enough to be make feel submissive next to her.

It will be enough. It's going down relatively at a good pace.

>already finished this event
>Pokemon Go is down

Fuck

STOP BULLYING THE GUDAKO

>Fem-Kojiro.

Dick status: REGEND

Gudako is for Carmilla.

What CE combination is the best for the raid battles?

More info on Hot springs: Got 57 boxes with only one Mashu/Ushi CE.

Someone in the last thread had gotten 44 Boxes off the Summit, so maybe it's better to farm only the Summit. Is the person who posted the screenshot of the Summit and Cave drops here? Did you use any CEs for that?

Also, any numbers on the drops of the Road and Pagoda?

Thanks. Did you use Pheasant CEs?

Caster Liz is the cutest Liz.

BBA POSTERS FUCK OFF
IYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gudako is 147cm tall though

Gudako is for everyone but most of all the Gacha's 20 inch BBC