/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

tracer

JUNKRAT PRIMED AND READY!

yung reapy

Who would most likely kill me if I bullied them about their pasts and insecurities? Widowmaker or Pharah.

Delete Hanzo
Turn Hanamura into ctf
Add new maps

Games fixed

Design a Turkish Character /owg/

Pharah seems to be at "Snarky but Accepting" levels of response to bullying.

Widowmaker would probably get upset and secretly plot ways to piss in your coffee or something, but probably doesn't have the guts or willpower to do anything genuinely bad in relataliation.

>delete hanzo
yooo reddit hows it hangin

i love her!

Is the thing my penis loves

>Widowmaker would probably get upset and secretly plot ways to piss in your coffee or something, but probably doesn't have the guts or willpower to do anything genuinely bad in relataliation

70+ people, bruh.

Mercy is cute

Is there ANY idea when these PTR changes will go live in the normal regions?

How do I have fun again.
I don't know why I still play this game.

>tfw doing so well with hanzo i get a pocket mercy 50% of the time

Mehmet

Can turn into a roach and spy behind enemy lines

And sexy

>KoH
>pick healer
>get shot at out of nowhere
>oh a Tracer
>shot back
>get shot from behind
>oh another Tracer
>die

Why are two Tracers even more of an asspain than double Pharah? Also is the tracer bomb the only Ult in the game, that can't be countered?

Be honest /owg/, do you actually have fun?

>sometimes earthshatter doesn't stun one guy i ulted just for fun
>sometimes it stuns people above or behind me
>sometimes charge knocks away people i directly hit
>sometimes charge scoops up people i had no business pinning

i don't understand these two skills

Mei.

Reminder that you should always fight on your terms and never your opponents'. Make them come to you.

Yes, this means you should play Streetpig at every single opportunity. Lanepork is 100% Sun Tzu Approved.

never because most of the changes arent making it out of ptr

Perfection

I haven't played in a month since I'm away from home but the lewd has been fun at least

>bully Widowmaker about her past
She'd destroy you.

how do I sun tzu on Offense?

no, it's a shitty game
but what else is there to play

yeah because i play fun heroes like d.va

>TRACER IS OP!
>pick junkrat
>put a random trap on the ground
>she dies everytime
wew lad

Ana is super fun but sometimes she just makes me remember why I hate playing snipers

>Constantly raped by flankers and dumbfuck teammates either ignore them or wake them up as soon as I sleep them
>Teammates run the fuck away and do their own thing leaving me alone to deal with payload twenty feet from the checkpoint with four people on it (then yell at me when I don't stop it)
>Want to actually play the objective since everyone else is just dicking around on the Hanamura outside platform but lol can't fight in close quarters for shit
>Ult Reaper and he spends half of it in wraith form
>Ult Reinhardt and he charges away from objective to 1v1 Roadhog while the rest of the enemy team pushes our shit back

Suffering

>Play defense
>Someone gets mad at me for picking lucio because he's bad on defense
>Team agrees and starts telling me to change
Is this real life?

>"WRONG HOLE YOU IMBECILE"

Pharah would cry, you monster.

How is being totally useless to your team fun?

mfw one shotting tracer as mei

to bad that Streethog is going to suck a lot with the new patch and all those damage buffs and the reaper buff. Same as Pharah.

they would rather have Mercy

Cool.

Why has nobody complained about Mei's "you were asking for it" rape joke?

It seriously needs to be removed.

Fuck no. Every time I play this shit I get people who shittalk but are shit themselves. I didn't have this problem at launch.

That just makes it hotter
I could rape her and make her hate me so much that she would fall for me eventually

Widow would not react.
Then catch you off guard and piss in your mouth.

>Would Pharah kill you?
Probably not.
>Would Pharah beat the shit out of you?
Yes. Very much.

What rank/level are you guys?

Best. Day. Ever.

Why do gooks color pharah white so often?

>lying on the internet

Cute?!?!!!!???

>tfw I'm reminded of my rapist every time I play Overwatch

Blizz pls fix.

>not "Justice rains from abughhhhh"

Missed opportunity

How do we make Junkrat viable?

>deflect
>zarya bubble
>ice block
>shadow walk
>recall
>etc

Not played this game since the new hero was released, how good is she? Is it worth playing any other support with her?

I really do, the game as in animations/voices etc make me feel really good, anyone who complains about
shit teammates/losing ranks is just stating the obvious, i can't remember any shooter or multiplayer in general
that wasn't like this to some extent.

>rank/level
so which one do you want to fucking know????

hard to tell her power level yet when it's all just people pubbing in PTR

it's going to take actual competitive matches between real teams to evaluate how useful the sleep is for example. in uncoordinated games people unsurprisingly don't get that much out of it

One of them should pay mercy then.

>we need a healer
>understood
>we need a healer
>thanks

nah

she's only on ptr, you havent played since mid last week?

Because this is what you wanted.

This is what you choose.

What if I'm always on my guard?

Encourage your enemy that you are more important than defending the objective. "OP" heroes and snipers are a good way to do this. If your entire team is skirmishers then you can't effectively defend because you're all too busy flanking and skirmishing.

Tanks and Supports are also generally good at this. Don't be afraid of dying, either. A 20-second fight that you die in is 20 seconds where SOMEBODY isn't blocking the point.

>Mercy lactation

Good Tracers come up from nowhere while you are fighting or your stuff is down and/or put it on the person next to you and KABAAAAM.

stop these unfunny things

The open beta week and the first week after release was the most fun I had in the game because no one gave a shit and played for fun. Now everyone cares about w/l stats and "muh esports" so they shit talk everywhere.

he excels perfectly at what he does, but the problem is Pharah outclasses him in pure killing potential, which is what wins games

faster projectile speed/fire rate maybe? or giving him a crosshair that accurately displays where his grenades will go would help

She'll try the more touchy way.

This has been said a million times but it sucks ass when you actually do go healer and your team leaves you to get surprised sexed repeatedly - esp the times where they complain about not being healed during it.

I haven't played in probably around 3 weeks, I've seen a few videos of people playing with her and thought she looked interesting. Was curious whether shes enough to change play style.

both fucking obviously

ok, ok :(

>Name
Hive
>Looks
Shaved head. Rugged features. Cybernetic torso and arms with chambers crawling with mechanical insects. Wearing a black and yellow sleeveless duster, open. Brown pants. Silver codpiece and boots.
>Class
>Primary weapon
Bee swarm: Projectile. Semi-automatic. Slight tracking. Deals damage over time.
>Weapon Alt (If any)
Swarm Funnel: Fires constant stream of bees forward in a cone.
>Skill one
Kicking the Hive(passive): When hit, all enemies nearby are attacked for 20 damage
>Skill two
Collecting: Projectile drones gather pickups(armor/health)
>Skill three
Call up robot ants from the ground to immobilize enemies in area
>Ultimate
Bee-st Mode: Envelopes self in swarm of bees, growing larger and faster, losing all attacks/skills, replaced with strong melee, gains 500 armor. Remains in this form until armor is depleted.

lel

this is fucking scary dude

>or giving him a crosshair that accurately displays where his grenades will go would help
what the fuck would this look like

also good junkrat players already know his projectile arc very well, shooting the grenades where they want them to land is not the problem

personally i think his biggest problem is the trap. it's basically non-existant spell on high level and doesn't contribute anything. not sure how it should be buffed though.

best ship

>want to shoot Tracers
>tfw aim is shit
I only feel relief that I didn't suck more when I get a flashbang kill, not satisfaction or a sense of accomplishment.

Feels bad man.

>all these buffs to the healers
>Symmetra is still shit

I love you..............

Very.

what kind of sens you play on

mccree has this weird cosmetic recoil that fucks up your tracking, you basically have to do "mini flicks" with each shot

If I play a godly Genji is there any map/comp/situation in which I wouldnt play him?

After a break it feels a bit slow, that's why I'm mostly playing S76

yes

Getting some feels, MOAR

my wrist hurts just from watching what kind of flicks you have to do with that high sens

About 75% of my time is on support and all it's got me is ballache and lost ranks, so you're preaching to the choir, m8. Someone starts spamming we need a healer in the spawn they can either pay it themselves or fuck off. My days of healing rando trash are over. There's no value in queuing as a solo healer.

What for?

Got the one with Reyes?

>Playing Junkrat
>Enemy Pharah shouts "JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE"
>Landmine jump over her head and drop two bombs on her.
I know she was probably flying way too low, but it was still really satisfying.

as long as hero stacking is in you should switch away from him if there are multiple monkeys

he is generally bad if the enemy team has a lot of beefy heroes. he excels at bursting down heroes with like 200 hp. against a triple tank team (say reinhardt, roadhog, zarya) he is unlikely to be that good and you could probably do more with some other hero

No i swear! I'm doing really well! I've gotten one the last 2/5 matches.